Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what MIRA stands for please?
Here is a video which a bit of the story of MIRA searches. The video doesn't show the huge mountains of trash that were shown by other news outlets. LE worked in very difficult conditions to go through the trash but was lucky because it is believed that some of the trash from Albany Avenue was able to be segregated and this helped narrow the search. We don't know what was found in the search other than a quote from LE spokesperson who said that the 'search was worth it'.

FOX61 - BREAKING: Police are searching a trash plant in...

Last edited:
Obviously, Fd did not have an issue using his own Ford Raptor to dispose of evidence so why not use his own truck on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, May 25 through May 27?

Why wait to dispose of evidence on Tuesday or Wednesday, May 28 or May 29?

Fd received a call about JFd missing on the night of Friday, May 24. You would think that Fd would want to get rid of any remaining evidence ASAP and not wait 4 days until he had access to EE's red truck again.

IMO.
@CTGrammy, The schedule of all of this as you point out is interesting as it seems like there might have been 2 separate events that possibly drove the disposal schedule. Initial event was Welles/NC (paper towels, mop, cleaning supplies, sponges) and Second event might have been body disposal/80MS or other location.

Also, I also wavered about the reason for the disposal delay issue as maybe Fd wanted to spend the weekend on the water skiing (remember EE said when he didn't see Fd that he assumed he was skiing!) or the fact that the evidence disposal had to wait until the body was dealt with and this happened later than we had originally thought in the original timeline here?!?!? Still puzzling about kidnapping charge even though we see it so often in similar cases. Really do wonder about TOD. IDK!

It seems that FO + HO did get rid of the evidence from Welles quickly so what if the later clean up relates to whatever happened to the body and that process was delayed?

Its also interesting because LE jumped on Albany quickly and it appears that Fd/MT heard about the Albany searches at the referenced BBQ event if I recall. Could they have been a bit 'spooked' by the Albany searches and tried to lay low for a day or 2 before doing more clean up work/disposal?

I guess the joke was on Fd/MT as LE was supposedly tailing them after the 25th but we only have this from the Press and not LE.

MOO

Fotis Dulos was supposed to appear Jan. 9 in Stamford juvenile court where his divorce attorney planned to fight for his client to see his children.

was postponed indefinitely when Fotis Dulos was charged with murder on Jan. 7 and a judge issued a protective orderpreventing him from contacting his children, Almeida and his estranged wife’s family.

Dulos Kyrimi said she was with her husband and her young granddaughter visiting Fotis Dulos when her brother was arrested this month.

Dulos Kyrimi said the accusations that have been made against her brother are not true.

“They are lies,” she said. “They are presenting a person we don’t know. He’s not a violent person, he’s not an abuser. It’s not in his character. I don’t know where they are getting this, but they don’t have any character to be saying these type of lies.”

Reading this account I just have to wonder whether 'delusional behaviour' is perhaps genetic in the Dulos/Kyrimi family?

I don't recall delusion being a genetic disorder (more of a personality disorder perhaps or addiction to denial as a personal defense IDK!?) but perhaps researchers should look into it as the now rebranded "Dulos Kyrimi" (thanks for the name clarification BTW!) is now claiming to, "...not know where they are getting this, but they don't have any character to be saying these types of lies."

Lies? Really? Don't think so. Not one bit of lying here.

Sure we have heard lies but they haven't IMO come from JFd or the people suing your brother Fd for repayment or the State of CT who has accused your brother of murder and other serious crimes. Perhaps Dave Altimari didn't explain it all to you properly when you called him the other day? Dave should have told you that your brother is accused of not only murdering his wife but also borrowing money from people (GF and the banks) and not paying it back. Your brother IMO has been a very very naughty boy and maybe hasn't told you the entire 'story'. Its not a hard story to follow but you will have to do bit of reading in order to put it all together. I realize that repaying bank loans might not be a familiar concept in Greece but in the US it is customary to repay what is borrowed and to also pay interest.

We are just trying to figure out where all the money went that Fd took from GF and the banks? Did he perhaps give it to you and the Rear Admiral and if he did can you please send it back as it really doesn't belong to you or your family as it was borrowed from banks in CT in good faith (and GF) but sadly there doesn't seem to have been ANY good faith at all. Did Fd perhaps tell you that the money was a 'gift'? He might have been fibbing a bit here. Well, you know what they say about beware of "Greeks/Turks" bearing gifts and all that! The sad thing is that the money really belongs to the 5 children you sought to visit in NY (remember them?). How will you and your family explain to them someday why their dad gave you all their money and they don't have any of it? Or, did you maybe give all the money to Atty. P.? Naughty, Naughty if you did and if you did then maybe it would be a good idea to talk to your attorney as maybe a trip back to the US might not be in your best interest unless you want to go to prison too!

Message to Dulos/Kyrimi - please get thee to the Stamford Courthouse on the next trip to the States where there is an enormous file of over 450 motions in Family Court and multiple experts who evaluated the family that just might explain all this to you if any confusion exists.

After you have finished with the Family Court file I'd suggest a brief coffee break as you will no doubt be totally exhausted before diving back into the documents in Civil Court in Stamford.

Sadly for The Danbury Savings Bank they made the mistake of lending your brother money in a no equity down deal to build the Sturbridge property in New Canaan. Your brother says he can't pay the loan back and can't even pay for interest or maintenance or taxes on the property. The Danbury Savings Bank needs their money back or their Board of Directors and Shareholders will be very very angry. So, if you know where this money is or can ask your brother to return the money to The Danbury Savings Bank, I'm sure they would very much appreciate it! Ditto for Peoples Bank who also has a sizeable loan to your brother and is also probably in trouble with their Board of Directors as well.

Then have another coffee and drive up to Hartford and read through the also enormous file (paying special attention to the exhibits) in the Hartford Civil Court with the GF case. Also take a look at an older file where your brother rear ended a poor young woman on I84 and trashed his Porsche Cayenne. I know you are probably more concerned about the trashed Porsche Cayenne, but the poor woman that your brother rear ended suffered terribly and was unable to work (she wasn't a wealthy person and could barely afford an attorney) and yet your brother and his atty. thrashed this poor woman in court for a couple years and made it impossible for her to get compensation for her very severe injuries.

Honestly, please get with the program here members of the "Greek Family", as its impossible to believe that the best you can do is to accuse ALL the people that have had the sheer misfortune to run into your unethical and immoral brother of lying?

I would call this all a true Greek Tragedy but its now gone beyond that level IMO!

MOO

Last edited:
There's another aspect to controlling behavior thst seldom gets press. But it leans right into the nature of CONTROL. The controlling person has FULL CONTROL of the controlling. Let me explain. It's not JUST thst they exercise control over another person; it's thst they CHOOSE when and how. And in front of whom. This is the key.

They say that, if you keep a dog fenced in, mistreated long enough, eventually you don't need the fence. You've successfully terrified the dog so much so he's AFRAID TO LEAVE

They also say that the quickest way to RUIN a dog is to confuse it. Beat it sometimes, give it treats sometimes.

To say FD is a monster is an understatement, but the real evil is that sometimes he feigned nice. Just enough to get the attention of a JF, just enough to keep her believing maybe she just wasn't understanding him fully, wasn't giving him exactly what he needed. He convinced her to doubt herself, the hallmark of gaslighting and the rest.

That wedding at Farmington, see FD puts the charms on, IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY. Minimize. Oh, that was a joke, see how we all laughed? Oh that, you took it wrong. Oh, that, I wasn't CHASING HER, I was following her, to bring her comfort.

I want to know where MT was that day. If my husband's mistress showed up in my backyard, I don't care how big or how fat the Greek wedding, I'm going to be visibly upset. I'd retreat to my bathroom too.

No doubt JF stayed with him as long as she did because he must've had moments (acting the part) of tenderness, something that made her believe he was human.... he puts out a good public face. Or at least he did.

On this site, it's okay to throw out ideas for what the Defense might do or how the jury might see it, that's what we do here. FD's attorneys get to blow smoke because, frankly, that's all they've got, but anyone who can read an AW and continue to stand behind FD, claim he's completely non-violent, wouldn't do such a thing, has an agenda. My DOG could look at him and say, "maybe he's not guilty [presumed innocent until] but I DON'T TRUST THAT MAN."

I have just one question for these people: if FD's so innocent, how did he wind up next to the garbage can containing JF's bloody bra?

Referencing the articles where his family disputes the nanny's FIRST-HAND A COUNTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, how about, instead of defending FD, and revictimizing a victim, how about just remain silent until all the facts are in?

Even if you remove HOMICIDAL VIOLENCE and the day his wife went missing, his behavior before and his behavior after that day are damning.

If FD were in MY orbit, I think I might give MYSELF a concussion, JUST so I could forget I ever knew him, too.

I have full confidence, however, that when the Prosecution rests this case, there'll be no room for doubt.

Guilty as hell

JMO

Last edited:
@CTGrammy, The schedule of all of this as you point out is interesting as it seems like there might have been 2 separate events that possibly drove the disposal schedule. Initial event was Welles/NC (paper towels, mop, cleaning supplies, sponges) and Second event might have been body disposal/80MS or other location.

Also, I also wavered about the reason for the disposal delay issue as maybe Fd wanted to spend the weekend on the water skiing (remember EE said when he didn't see Fd that he assumed he was skiing!) or the fact that the evidence disposal had to wait until the body was dealt with and this happened later than we had originally thought in the original timeline here?!?!? Still puzzling about kidnapping charge even though we see it so often in similar cases. Really do wonder about TOD. IDK!

It seems that FO + HO did get rid of the evidence from Welles quickly so what if the later clean up relates to whatever happened to the body and that process was delayed?

Its also interesting because LE jumped on Albany quickly and it appears that Fd/MT heard about the Albany searches at the referenced BBQ event if I recall. Could they have been a bit 'spooked' by the Albany searches and tried to lay low for a day or 2 before doing more clean up work/disposal?

I guess the joke was on Fd/MT as LE was supposedly tailing them after the 25th but we only have this from the Press and not LE.

MOO

holiday weekend.... maybe fewer trash pick ups, at least in some places?

holiday weekend.... maybe fewer trash pick ups, at least in some places?
Its interesting because we now know that both City and Private trash receptacles were used by Fd and MT on Albany. Its been awhile since we researched the Hartford trash pickup situation but we looked at both City and Private pickup. I'm just not remembering if the private haulers use MIRA or do they go to another location? We only saw LE at MIRA. Who knows, maybe other refuse locations were searched and we just aren't aware of it. But for the private haulers, I agree with you that there might have been a 1-2 day delay in pickup due to the holiday. The City schedule was adjusted as well but it was posted on the City website and so was understood.

So, EE does not see the bucket the entire 3 day weekend, while loading and unloading his motor bike on multiple occasions, but all of a sudden sees it 3 days later while at 4JC?

Was this the bright red bucket or the bright white bucket?

IMO.
Apparently EE did not notice it the whole 3 day weekend. Because the only opportunity for it to be put there was on the 24th. It was a red bucket. LA could not remember if the one missing from WL was red or white. EE had truck entire weekend until he went to 4JC on the 28th for work. Car wash happened day after that. Maybe EE is different but old trucks often have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in the back. Remember, LA saw nothing unusual about the garage because she wasn't looking for anything, but LE saw blood visible to the naked eye right away.

Last edited:
Reading this account I just have to wonder whether 'delusional behaviour' is perhaps genetic in the Dulos/Kyrimi family?

I don't recall delusion being a genetic disorder (more of a personality disorder perhaps or addiction to denial as a personal defense IDK!?) but perhaps researchers should look into it as the now rebranded "Dulos Kyrimi" (thanks for the name clarification BTW!) is now claiming to, "...not know where they are getting this, but they don't have any character to be saying these types of lies."

Lies? Really? Don't think so. Not one bit of lying here.

Sure we have heard lies but they haven't IMO come from JFd or the people suing your brother Fd for repayment or the State of CT who has accused your brother of murder and other serious crimes. Perhaps Dave Altimari didn't explain it all to you properly when you called him the other day? Dave should have told you that your brother is accused of not only murdering his wife but also borrowing money from people (GF and the banks) and not paying it back. Your brother IMO has been a very very naughty boy and maybe hasn't told you the entire 'story'. Its not a hard story to follow but you will have to do bit of reading in order to put it all together. I realize that repaying bank loans might not be a familiar concept in Greece but in the US it is customary to repay what is borrowed and to also pay interest.

We are just trying to figure out where all the money went that Fd took from GF and the banks? Did he perhaps give it to you and the Rear Admiral and if he did can you please send it back as it really doesn't belong to you or your family as it was borrowed from banks in CT in good faith (and GF) but sadly there doesn't seem to have been ANY good faith at all. Did Fd perhaps tell you that the money was a 'gift'? He might have been fibbing a bit here. Well, you know what they say about beware of "Greeks/Turks" bearing gifts and all that! The sad thing is that the money really belongs to the 5 children you sought to visit in NY (remember them?). How will you and your family explain to them someday why their dad gave you all their money and they don't have any of it? Or, did you maybe give all the money to Atty. P.? Naughty, Naughty if you did and if you did then maybe it would be a good idea to talk to your attorney as maybe a trip back to the US might not be in your best interest unless you want to go to prison too!

Message to Dulos/Kyrimi - please get thee to the Stamford Courthouse on the next trip to the States where there is an enormous file of over 450 motions in Family Court and multiple experts who evaluated the family that just might explain all this to you if any confusion exists.

After you have finished with the Family Court file I'd suggest a brief coffee break as you will no doubt be totally exhausted before diving back into the documents in Civil Court in Stamford.

Sadly for The Danbury Savings Bank they made the mistake of lending your brother money in a no equity down deal to build the Sturbridge property in New Canaan. Your brother says he can't pay the loan back and can't even pay for interest or maintenance or taxes on the property. The Danbury Savings Bank needs their money back or their Board of Directors and Shareholders will be very very angry. So, if you know where this money is or can ask your brother to return the money to The Danbury Savings Bank, I'm sure they would very much appreciate it! Ditto for Peoples Bank who also has a sizeable loan to your brother and is also probably in trouble with their Board of Directors as well.

Then have another coffee and drive up to Hartford and read through the also enormous file (paying special attention to the exhibits) in the Hartford Civil Court with the GF case. Also take a look at an older file where your brother rear ended a poor young woman on I84 and trashed his Porsche Cayenne. I know you are probably more concerned about the trashed Porsche Cayenne, but the poor woman that your brother rear ended suffered terribly and was unable to work (she wasn't a wealthy person and could barely afford an attorney) and yet your brother and his atty. thrashed this poor woman in court for a couple years and made it impossible for her to get compensation for her very severe injuries.

Honestly, please get with the program here members of the "Greek Family", as its impossible to believe that the best you can do is to accuse ALL the people that have had the sheer misfortune to run into your unethical and immoral brother of lying?

I would call this all a true Greek Tragedy but its now gone beyond that level IMO!
---------------------------------------

Wish *someone* would type this up and mail
to the Greek relatives just in case they haven't
followed the US news.
Great post @fitzy

The bucket, the clean up...

We really don't know HOW MANY TIMES FD may have filled that bucket on May 24. At JD's sink. Maybe we'll get lucky and FD will tell us.

"I don't know where she is. She could still be alive. You're all lying. She didn't bleed as much as you say she did. There wasn't THAT MUCH blood. Most of that was just water, which I poured on it. Like 8 buckets' worth. I'm not a MURDERER. I just like to clean."

I credit the nanny as a hero in her own right, for getting LE alerted as quickly as she did. If she and JF's friend had waited even until morning, I wonder what this case would look like. I wonder if FD ever considered returning to Welles for additional clean up.

If only the nanny would've seen or smelled the blood in the garage.... just hours after the murder. LE might've caught FD red-handed. But honestly, how could she have known?

How did FD pull this off? How did he know there'd be no nanny on the morning of 5/24? How did he know that JF would be home at 8am? How did he know he'd be alone there for the morning? Alone as in, no nanny, no cleaning lady, no cable guy. As it was, he was barely out of there before the nanny returned.

Wish this could go to trial right now. FD does not deserve a single day of freedom, ankle bracelet or not.

JMO

@CTGrammy
Still puzzling about kidnapping charge even though we see it so often in similar cases. Really do wonder about TOD. IDK!

MOO
RSBM:
1. AW states that the zip ties were used to subdue an alive JD. Because there is no reason to subdue a dead person. Anytime you constrain a live person, you are prone to kidnapping charge even if you don't take them anywhere. The kidnapping also allowed the charge of murder to be upgraded to murder with special circumstances. I know other reasons have been discussed here about the reasons for the zip ties but that is what LE has stated and the reason for the charge. IMO. Also wonder about time of death. It seems very specific. Others have posted that Apple watches and such can continuously transmit info about heart rate and keep that info stored in cloud or app. Interesting.

2. The BBQ referenced actually happened on 5/31. That is where someone had the nerve to tell FD that with his wife being missing and all, having MT there wasn't a very good look and maybe they should leave. They didn't leave.

The term "patent impression" found in the search warrants. Finally looked it up:

Impression and Patent Print Evidence
When an object comes in contact with a surface there is the potential for characteristics of the object to be transferred to that surface. This may occur by the object impressing its shape into the surface, or by material on the object or surface (dust, blood, dirt or other matter) being transferred between the surface and object and leaving a visible print on the object, the surface or both. These visible impressions, or patent prints, left at a scene can be used to link the observed marks to a class of objects or, if sufficient detail is present and recovered, to a specific object.

Types of evidence that may produce such impressions include, but are not limited to, marks produced by the following types of objects making contact with a receiving surface:

1. Tools
2. Footwear
3. Tire treads
4. Fabric/clothing

Additionally, objects left at a scene may possess manufacturing marks (including, but not limited to, extrusion marks on wire or wire insulation and rolls of plastic bags) that may be used to link them to similar material from a suspect.

When practical, it is desirable to submit the item bearing the impression or patent print to the laboratory for examination. Due to the variety of objects that may bear impressions or patent prints, this is frequently not practical. The Team Leader uses judgment in determining if future comparative examinations will benefit from the submission of the actual item (if possible), or if a cast or lift along with scale photographs and other documentation from the scene, will be sufficient In either case, documentation of the location of impression or patent print, with scale, can provide forensically significant information useful in future comparative examinations.

Impressions and patent prints are often associated with trace evidence, latent prints and/or other types of evidence. Evidence should be handled in a manner that protects and preserves the most fragile type of evidence associated with the item in question.

i. Electrostatic Dust Print Lifter
ii. Dental Stone Casting Material
iii. Sulfur Casting

Here's a list of evidence from WL:
· Seized/recovered from 69 Wells Lane:

· 22 unknown swabs

· interior and exterior doorknobs with bloodline stains and latent/patent prints

· 1 used paper towel roll with bloodlike stains

· 4 swabs of bloodlike stain, 1 pair of rubber kitchen gloves color purple

· 1 open box Hefty Strong kitchen trash bags with blue drawstring

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1512m

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1634 with Denver Broncos case

· hair

· 1 Sagemcom wireless internet router

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1574

· 1 Apple iPhone A1661

· 1 Apple MacBook Pro

· 1 Apple iPad mini

· 1 Apple MacBook

· 1 Apple MacBook Pro

· 2 pads of paper with handwritten notes

· 1 new Apple MacBook Air laptop

· 1 journal with handwritten entries

· 1 electric toothbrush

· 1 iPad Mini

· 1 journal with handwritten notes

· hairs/fibers

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (G19)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (G20)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (C2)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (B3)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (B11)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (A15)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (A18)

· fragment of paper towel with bloodlike stain

· 36 swabs of bloodlike stain

· photos of patent impression

· fragments of paper towel(s) with bloodlike stains

· hairs/fibers

· 1 pad of paper with handwritten notes, LP#1

· LP#2

· LP#3

· LP#4

· LP#5

· 4 swabs of bloodlike stain

· LP#6

· 1 Subway restaurant receipt dated 5/24/2019

· LP#7

· LP#8

· 1 2014 Land Rover SUV color black

· 16 unknown swabs

· LP#9
LP means latent print?

Last edited:
Does everyone know that Fd has a hearing on 1/22 which Pattis requested re probable cause hearing, which needs to be scheduled within 60 days?

This thread has been moving along fast - so don't know if this had been posted already!

MOO
--------------------------------------
My gut instinct has always led me to suspect the body confiscation was a 2 step process and delayed for a day or two after 5/24.
We don't have much info on anyone's whereabouts on the days following the crime.
If the body were brought back to MS, bloody
trash bags were removed and disposed of on
Albany, and the body could have been re-packaged w/ clean trash bags while packed in
a container and surrounded with those emptied bags of lime to control the odor.
The body could easily have been stored temporarily in a storage facility or a temporary
grave. Remember KM wasn't questioned til June 9th. So he had all that time to be the
body hider. He wasn't even on the radar for all that time.

Ignore this!

(I must have started a post and abandoned it. I forgot my chain of thought, and I couldn’t find a way to cancel it.)

Attempted cancelled post also edited for typo.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------
My gut instinct has always led me to suspect the body confiscation was a 2 step process and delayed for a day or two after 5/24.
We don't have much info on anyone's whereabouts on the days following the crime.
If the body were brought back to MS, bloody
trash bags were removed and disposed of on
Albany, and the body could have been re-packaged w/ clean trash bags while packed in
a container and surrounded with those emptied bags of lime to control the odor.
The body could easily have been stored temporarily in a storage facility or a temporary
grave. Remember KM wasn't questioned til June 9th. So he had all that time to be the
body hider. He wasn't even on the radar for all that time.
What's interesting to me is that KM own AW only gives this info really:
upload_2020-1-19_10-28-33.png
NO video on vehicle. Phone pings info SOOO limited. What kind of vehicle does he even have. I am also wondering if the surveillance camera near 4JC only operated at night because IIRC, the only reference to that one is still the shot of FD at the mailbox? The MS video is referenced to a tee. ALSO, whatever search warrants were issued for KM, none of have been released. NONE. Is LE holding back because they hope he flips? Find it very odd that no SW related to KM have been released. Did he stay at 4JC the night of 5/23? This has been swirling in my head.
ETA: Now I see there are other references to 4JC video but they're a little confusing. I can't tell if it's only one camera or multiple ones.

Last edited:
For years, Jennifer Dulos lived in fear of her husband, according to her own statements in divorce documents and information police have obtained since she was killed in May.
Lauren Almeida, the family’s longtime nanny, told police she witnessed some of the alleged domestic abuse, according to search warrants unsealed last week in the New Canaan woman’s homicide.
In the days following Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance, Almeida provided critical information to police as investigators tried to determine what happened inside the Welles Lane home on the morning of May 24.

Almeida pointed to the contentious two-year divorce between Jennifer and Fotis Dulos as a potential cause for the gory scene — bloody footprints and splatter, and signs the 50-year-old mother of five was the victim of a “homicide of violence” — that investigators discovered inside the garage, according to arrest and search warrants in the case.
On the day of the incident, Almeida became concerned when she could not reach Jennifer Dulos.

“My first thought was that Fotis did something,” Almeida told police, according to arrest warrants.

In the search warrants that were unsealed last week for the first time since the investigation began nearly eight months ago, Almeida supported her theory by describing two instances of alleged domestic abuse that she said occurred in recent years.

There was the time in August 2017 — a few months after Jennifer Dulos left for New Canaan with the children and filed for divorce — when Almeida heard commotion outside a short-term rental home where they were staying on Chichester Road.
Almeida said she found Jennifer Dulos crying in the driveway, saying her estranged husband tried to run her over with their children in the car, according to the search warrants.

Jennifer Dulos told Almeida she had to “jump out of the way” to avoid being hit, the search warrants said.

But Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos’ sister who was in the car that day, said the incident unfolded differently.

“I was in the car with him and the kids that day,” Dulos Kyrimi said in a phone interview Friday from Greece. “She threw herself in front of the car to stop us from coming near the house. The kids thought it was a joke and were all laughing.”

Jennifer Dulos did not report the incident, but notified New Canaan police later that day when she claimed her husband called her names and degraded her in front of their children, the search warrants said. No arrests were made.

Dulos warrants cite years of fear

Thank you sds71! This article mentions bloody footprints at the Welles location. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that before. Is this common knowledge and something I just missed somehow?? Seems major. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1