Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JD phone was found in the Suburban. It had been speculated that FD had jogged to the pond with it and that accounted for the time gap. That didn't happen. KM AW is surprisingly sparse and NO SW released. Mmmm. Also very interesting from SW:
15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to
construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence
and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data
showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny
Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after
Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance
camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe
illustrates a forty minute gap in which the suspect's location is undetermined.

JD phone sat at Waveny for 40 minutes before being shut off. FD had to have gone straight to Farmington after phone was shut off. What was going on in this 40 minutes? Was he waiting for KM?

They know the JDs Suburban's route and points along the way to Lapham.
Quick bike pick up?
Once JFd' suburban was at Waveny and any transfer done, wouldn't human impulse dictate getting the heck out of there immediately?
Maybe someone was late.

-

I thought the phone with the red case was not her phone
FROM SW:
6. That while Officers were at Wells Lane, Almeida provided Dulos' cellular number, 929-499-7661.
Officer Coughlin called Verizon to ascertain when the telephone was last used and/or if Verizon could
"ping" it to get a location. Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active at 11 :09AM and its
location "pinged" at 4 Tower Drive, Darien, CT, in very close proximity to Waveny Park. That investigation
found, and Watts confirmed, that Dulos may have been driving her black Chevrolet Suburban with
Connecticut registration AJ69099.

Seems like same phone unless I have really missed something! MOO.

Apologies if we have discussed the Subway receipt ad nauseum already. I'm obsessed with the Subway receipt because there isn't a Subway shop in New Canaan any more. One of the two in Greenwich is now closed. One close to the Merritt exit in Stamford. One at the Stamford train station. One in Norwalk Walmart kind of close to the I95 if you are a local but hard to find for someone not local. Three in Farmington? West Hartford? Sure there are breakfast sandwiches available at 9 am when the store opens but you would kind of stick out a bit in the Fairfield Subways because most people I know don't get their breakfast and coffee at Subway. Donut Delight or Dunkin...I'm in Stamford, BTW. Which accomplice stops because he/she has the munchies and isn't that disciplined? MOO.
I am thinking perhaps the nanny left it there. She fed lunch to the kids.

DBM - already answered (behind reading again)

There's another aspect to controlling behavior thst seldom gets press. But it leans right into the nature of CONTROL. The controlling person has FULL CONTROL of the controlling. Let me explain. It's not JUST thst they exercise control over another person; it's thst they CHOOSE when and how. And in front of whom. This is the key.

They say that, if you keep a dog fenced in, mistreated long enough, eventually you don't need the fence. You've successfully terrified the dog so much so he's AFRAID TO LEAVE

They also say that the quickest way to RUIN a dog is to confuse it. Beat it sometimes, give it treats sometimes.

To say FD is a monster is an understatement, but the real evil is that sometimes he feigned nice. Just enough to get the attention of a JF, just enough to keep her believing maybe she just wasn't understanding him fully, wasn't giving him exactly what he needed. He convinced her to doubt herself, the hallmark of gaslighting and the rest.

That wedding at Farmington, see FD puts the charms on, IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY. Minimize. Oh, that was a joke, see how we all laughed? Oh that, you took it wrong. Oh, that, I wasn't CHASING HER, I was following her, to bring her comfort.

I want to know where MT was that day. If my husband's mistress showed up in my backyard, I don't care how big or how fat the Greek wedding, I'm going to be visibly upset. I'd retreat to my bathroom too.

No doubt JF stayed with him as long as she did because he must've had moments (acting the part) of tenderness, something that made her believe he was human.... he puts out a good public face. Or at least he did.

On this site, it's okay to throw out ideas for what the Defense might do or how the jury might see it, that's what we do here. FD's attorneys get to blow smoke because, frankly, that's all they've got, but anyone who can read an AW and continue to stand behind FD, claim he's completely non-violent, wouldn't do such a thing, has an agenda. My DOG could look at him and say, "maybe he's not guilty [presumed innocent until] but I DON'T TRUST THAT MAN."

I have just one question for these people: if FD's so innocent, how did he wind up next to the garbage can containing JF's bloody bra?

Referencing the articles where his family disputes the nanny's FIRST-HAND A COUNTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, how about, instead of defending FD, and revictimizing a victim, how about just remain silent until all the facts are in?

Even if you remove HOMICIDAL VIOLENCE and the day his wife went missing, his behavior before and his behavior after that day are damning.

If FD were in MY orbit, I think I might give MYSELF a concussion, JUST so I could forget I ever knew him, too.

I have full confidence, however, that when the Prosecution rests this case, there'll be no room for doubt.

Guilty as hell

JMO

I’m not convinced that these people actually believe that he didn’t kill her-I just think they believe he shouldn’t be punished for it. Like, she should have known better than to get in his way-she should have given him what he wanted (everything), and then killed herself (I really think he was trying to drive her to that point). It really seems to be some kind of psychological phenomenon, to have a family member who does the things he did, but to not be horrified by it. It’s probably that they are furious that there won’t be anymore Farber money coming their way, and they’ll have to support themselves now.

Hi @pandaknows ! My 2 cents:

There is a Subway (it's now called Soups 'n Salads) in a plaza on Rt. 123 in Norwalk (New Canaan Avenue, off the Super 7/95) I think Dulos would have taken the Merritt, though, so that would only be an option if he had gotten to NC quicker than expected, and wanted to "kill time" getting a snack, but didn't want to be seen in NC

On Main Avenue in Norwalk, in addition to in Wal-Mart, there is (or at least was, to my last recollection) a standalone Subway, I believe in the same plaza as Dress Barn and Town Fair Tire. They're really next door to each other and easily accessible from 95 and the Merritt.

My No.1 choice would be the Fairfield rest stop off the Merritt. Always busy.

Also, Subway now has breakfast sandwiches, though I'm not sure if they are offered in locations that also have DD.
Apologies if we have discussed the Subway receipt ad nauseum already. I'm obsessed with the Subway receipt because there isn't a Subway shop in New Canaan any more. One of the two in Greenwich is now closed. One close to the Merritt exit in Stamford. One at the Stamford train station. One in Norwalk Walmart kind of close to the I95 if you are a local but hard to find for someone not local. Three in Farmington? West Hartford? Sure there are breakfast sandwiches available at 9 am when the store opens but you would kind of stick out a bit in the Fairfield Subways because most people I know don't get their breakfast and coffee at Subway. Donut Delight or Dunkin...I'm in Stamford, BTW. Which accomplice stops because he/she has the munchies and isn't that disciplined? MOO.

Last edited:
FROM SW:
6. That while Officers were at Wells Lane, Almeida provided Dulos' cellular number, 929-499-7661.
Officer Coughlin called Verizon to ascertain when the telephone was last used and/or if Verizon could
"ping" it to get a location. Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active at 11 :09AM and its
location "pinged" at 4 Tower Drive, Darien, CT, in very close proximity to Waveny Park. That investigation
found, and Watts confirmed, that Dulos may have been driving her black Chevrolet Suburban with
Connecticut registration AJ69099.

Seems like same phone unless I have really missed something! MOO.
Maybe it is her phone but the SW did not specify like how it did on FD phones. I thought they had special technology sniffing canine dogs at waveny park to find her phone. Maybe I’m wrong we need to wait for more details.

How is this Judge Colin sleeping? (Rhetorical Q - I'm sure just fine!)
Makes Judge Heller look like a bit of a hero (albeit, an ineffective one).
I'm sure I'll get pushback for the latter comment, but exhausted and furious that so many women who've been terrorized by the men they've allowed in their lives have to appeal to a system that is rigged in favor of the abuser (provided abuser goes by the pronouns he/him).
@curiousinCt, I still haven't gotten over reading the commentary from 'Judge Colin' in the Dulos case. IMO he had a view of who JFd and Fd 'ought' to be based on their education that had nothing to do with the commentary that JFd and her attorney delivered to the Court. JFd didn't just report the issues once, no, she reported multiple times and the Judge seemed to think that 2 educated people should be able to figure things out and IMO:

Quote from article:

However, Stamford Superior Court Judge Thomas Colin denied the request, saying Jennifer Dulos did not prove “there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children.”
In his ruling, Colin acknowledged the raw emotions between the couple and that Jennifer Dulos perceived her husband to be “controlling and aggressive.”

Colin encouraged the couple to work together through their attorneys to resolve the custody issues.

“The court is hopeful that once things settle down and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement,” Colin said.

However, the incident in the New Canaan driveway occurred just days later, prompting Jennifer Dulos to file a contempt of court document on Aug. 9, 2017.

In the document, Jennifer Dulos described the incident and claimed her husband violated the judge’s order by displaying “intimidating and degrading” behavior in front of their children, divorce records show.

==========

What I have difficulty with in the Judge Colin comments here is the tactic to send the 2 parents back to 'figure things out' when the reason they were in Court was because they couldn't agree? He then treats the behaviour as temper tantrums and doesn't make any attempt to understand and evaluate the JFd claims about the Fd behaviour. The Fd behaviour was consistent throughout and never changed IMO. Fd wasn't pretending to be someone he wasn't in Court and ample evidence existed as to how he treated JFd and the children. IMO the Judges just chose to dismiss the claims and give Fd a 'pass'.

How much evidence does a Judge need about Fd behaviour? There were other incidences from Fd prior to this so none of this was news to Judge Colin. There also was no assumption from Judge Colin that DV was present IMO or that Fd had any capacity for emotional or physical violence. Judge Colin seemed to stupidly IMO believe that impeccable education means that people will behave in a civil way and treat each other with respect etc. The flaws with this assumption are simply too many name and I find it hard to believe anyone could be so naive and frankly ignorant.

But, Judge Colin was just one of 3 Judges that touched the Dulos case and frankly Judge Heller made many similar remarks to the couple along with her infamous remarks about 'relationships with both parents and fathers etc.' and she made this remark EVEN after Fd had gotten the children to lie on his behalf.

I hope that some day someone in the CT Family Court system will take the Dulos file apart piece by piece and actually look at what JFd was saying and then evaluate the behaviour of Fd. Fd told the court and the Judges who he was from Day 1 in the case and the problem was that nobody believed him! JFd IMO did an accurate job of describing the Fd behaviour but nobody seemed to believe her. Its nuts to even write this all out but its almost as if Judge Colin couldn't believe what he was seeing because of the 'excellent education' of the Dulos couple?!?? Its insane that someone could assume perfect correlation between education (or quality thereof) and behaviour!

To me, Fd started testing the Court Day 1 and once he saw what he could get away with then he just continued to push and push JFd and it was a campaign of torment and torture that JFd was faced to deal with daily. The stress of the situation was unreal and JFd sustained it and worked hard to keep it together for her children for 2 years.

I just keep going back to the LA testimony about Fd arriving 1/2 early for visit on 4/22. This wasn't the first time that the had an 'opposite day' and didn't follow hand off or visitation instructions. Nope. It was an ongoing situation. But, going back to 4/22, that explanation from LA about dropping the food off outside and then going inside and locking the door told me everything I needed to know about the fear that JFd and LA faced on an ongoing basis and how without doing anything overtly physical that Fd was effectively torturing JFd on an ongoing basis.

The Fd tactic was to always make a little change in the schedule and then pretend ignorance or make excuses for drop off and pick up times or plans etc. JFd could never achieve any level of balance with the situation as there was always a 'change'. She couldn't trust Fd to do anything per the Court orders.

There really was no safe space or predictability in JFd life and originally I had thought that Welles was her 'safe space'. My guess is that Fd figured out some way to violate that safe space and I don't know if he did it via an electronic device used by one of the children or some other means but I think he did it and he used the information to further torture JFd. Sounds nuts, but I think Fd was obsessive in his desire to torture and torment JFd. JFd was living in fear on an ongoing basis and god only knows what it did to her mental health and physical well being?

MOO

Go easy. I am a very busy person and shock my own self a lot by things I do not notice.

Oh, no. I am Very Pro EE. I am saying that EE did not see the bucket because it was Not there.

Yes, on that Friday EE was rather pre occupied in playing MT's game of hide and seek with his red truck keys.

However, if we are to go by the SW, that EE saw the bucket on the day of his placing it in the mudroom at 4JC on 5/28, then the story leads us to believe that he did not see the bucket the entire weekend.

However, loading and unloading the motorbike on more than one occasion, over the 3-4 days of that particular weekend, would No doubt have given EE many opportunities to see the bucket even perhaps having to move it out of the way while securing the motor bike in the bed of the truck.

It would have been impossible to not see it and therefore, that tells me the bucket was not there.

Otherwise, the SW is misleading and EE Did see the bucket over the weekend and just waited until Tuesday to return the bucket to 4JC.

IMO.

JD phone was found in the Suburban. It had been speculated that FD had jogged to the pond with it and that accounted for the time gap. That didn't happen. KM AW is surprisingly sparse and NO SW released. Mmmm. Also very interesting from SW:
15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to
construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence
and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data
showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny
Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after
Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance
camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe
illustrates a forty minute gap in which the suspect's location is undetermined.

JD phone sat at Waveny for 40 minutes before being shut off. FD had to have gone straight to Farmington after phone was shut off. What was going on in this 40 minutes? Was he waiting for KM?

Quick bike pick up?
Once JFd' suburban was at Waveny and any transfer done, wouldn't human impulse dictate getting the heck out of there immediately?
Maybe someone was late.

I’m not convinced that these people actually believe that he didn’t kill her-I just think they believe he shouldn’t be punished for it. Like, she should have known better than to get in his way-she should have given him what he wanted (everything), and then killed herself (I really think he was trying to drive her to that point). It really seems to be some kind of psychological phenomenon, to have a family member who does the things he did, but to not be horrified by it. It’s probably that they are furious that there won’t be anymore Farber money coming their way, and they’ll have to support themselves now.

I hope someone targets those specific stolen assets, into puts the fact they are embezzled into focus for them, especially if there is any way at all for the Farber family to recover.

Last edited:
Oh some accomplices get the munchies...Krystal Kenny for one. She stopped at Sonic just after cleaning up the bloodbath that Patrick Frazee made murdering Kelsey.

Whoa. Could the meat FD brought back from Stop-and-Shop AND 80MS be KM?????

Theory: KM drives to 80MS on the 23rd, leaving a car there for the next day. FD leaves his dinner party to go get more meat (seriously? Who does that????), he scoots over to 80MS, picks up KM who may in fact have sausage for brains and returns to 4JC.

Theory continued: in the morning, TWO PEOPLE depart from 4JC. Two people, one vehicle.... they drive to Wavenly, FD continues to Welles by bicycle. KM stays with the Tacoma. No need for burner phones!!! After FD leaves JF's house, he meets up with KM, and together they transfer everything between vehicles and go directly do 80MS.... One vehicle, two people....

They may well have KM leaving 80MS in his personal vehicle at some point that day!! With or without a body! (I'm still not convinced there's nothing in the bottom of the gun club grave, say a skinny layer of bones and about two bags of lime.) We could well see a search warrant for HIS trunk liner!

JMO JMO JMO
OK. The Toyota actually departed from MS on the 24th.
upload_2020-1-19_12-10-58.png
About a week prior, FD had told EE that Toyota was leaking oil and he wanted it parked at MS instead of JC. I seriously wonder if it was really leaking oil. Was bike already in Tacoma at 4:57 or did FD ride it down there on the 24th? Also, very fishy about the Suburban. MOO.

Quick bike pick up?
Maybe someone was late.
-
Then again, human impulse would be to leave your phone at home when going down Albany.

if credit, would indicate the purchaser's identity
a lot of people were not supposed to be in that house...

was it left on purpose to implicate some one else?
This makes more sense than a murderer bringing it in. But I’m guessing LA picked up lunch for the kids and LE just didn’t know this when they gathered it up.

You are en fuego here, @afitzy ! And they do say you catch more flies with honey! Perhaps you can ask Dave Altimieri if he kindly forward this to Rena Dulos K. and her dear Admiral hubby - since our intrepid HC reporter has such the inside line there!
HaHa! Nope, I just wrote this for me to eliminate the anger I feel this am about how the entire 'Greek Family' came and stayed at 4Jx, where their brother/uncle is a SQUATTER, for over a month and in all that time didn't speak with LE and then they high tail it back to Greece and Spain to then accuse LA (one of the few heroes in this tragic case IMO) of LYING. It is also enraging that the people denying the DV and LA comments are females (illogical on my part probably to assume this as these women come from traditional culture where the behaviour of Fd probably was well within cultural norms for the treatment of spouses).

It was a bomb throwing episode IMO that was a violation of the 'gag order' and I do think they, Fd, Atty. P. and DA/HC should be punished for these comments making it into the Press.

Won't even go there on the issue of our 'favourite' 'reposter' Dave Altimari. He and HC functioning as mouthpieces for Atty. P. and Fd are simply unbelievable to me still, even after watching it now for months and months.

Anger doesn't begin to cover it. I know, I know, these people aren't worth the energy and I believe this to be true as they are no doubt no different from Fd really. These people have been getting money from their brother for years and are no doubt annoyed that they are now having to send money back to the US! I can only imagine the Rear Admirals rage about the Atty. P. bills being paid by Fd, no differently than he seemed to be enraged about the JFd legal bills during his interview earlier in this case!

People always say to consider the source when thinking about public remarks and the main person speaking here was the same fur coated older woman who outside of Civil Court also said, "my brother is the nicest person I know" in December, 2019.

Really? I wish it would be possible to put the entire "Greek Family" on the 'No Fly' list but that probably won't be possible. But, perhaps the better tactic is to prove collusion in financial or other crimes and then when they return to US simply arrest them all for tampering and hindering etc. Wonder how they would love BPT Jail?

Might be nice to do some legal testing of the Greek/USA extradition treaty as its bit dusty! Wonder if such an action might also drag the illusive Mr. Pfufas, Esq. out from whatever rock (or CPW apt.) he is presently hiding under/in in NY?

MOO

Last edited:

Yes, driving JD to suicide was the ultimate; and he just got tired of waiting for it, so he attempted to stage a missing person/suicide scene with no body ever accounted for..this way, he gets the kids, all their money and has his 5 ATM machines sue old granny til she dies...and it goes on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx