Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow how did you find this case? Nothing on websleuths about it, are you a lawyer? Looks like they found the body after the conviction interesting case BODY OF WOMAN KILLED IN 1988 FOUND
Not sure Websleuths was around then. Probably not. Hope old Norm has been taking notes.
ETA: FD is dead in the water.

Plea to the initial charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. Maybe? Take her lumps on that one and hope for a plea deal on the conspiracy to commit murder charges because that charge holds the longest sentence?

Maybe those two nights in female prison really took their toll on her? Maybe her mom told her to do it? Maybe AB knocked some sense into her? No clue? The information was posted this Friday.
I agree about the plea to tampering. FD's prospects will get seriously worse after the 7th.

Why is this a Wow?

@oceancalling, Won't she just be pleading "Not Guilty" for the Conspiracy to Murder charges and wait for trial like she did with the prior charges?

OR, do you think there really is a plea deal in play?

MOO
From the way it was worded it appeared to be a change of plea. Let me double check what was posted here.

‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

That article above had one tid bit that I don't remember seeing (reading through SW/AWs): That a "forensic download" of FD's cell phone placed an alarm signal at 4:20am on May 24th which was shut off a minute later.
We know that the EE's Red Toyota Tacoma left the property of 80 Mountain Spring Road (which is later referred to in the SWs as a secondary crime scene) at 5:35am in the direction of New Canaan. Next mention of the Tacoma is 6:36am on 5/24 seen on camera at the Fairfield rest area. Then of course the very truthful and not at homely paramour awakes to turn off her alarm at 6:40 am.

Everything I needed to know about MT occurred in one interview exchange which we have all discussed and which was revealed in AW3.

At one point LE tells MT that FD killed his wife and had involved MT in the cleanup process.
She replied, "That's like even worse. I hate him because of that."
LE officer pressed further and said, "He got you in trouble."
She replied, "But I was cleaning the house. I wasn't cleaning Jennifer."

Tells me everything I need to know will ever need to know about our fugly damsel of word salad.

Did she also admit to LE that Jennifer’s body had been in the Tacoma? I heard that. JMOO

I’m not convinced that these people actually believe that he didn’t kill her-I just think they believe he shouldn’t be punished for it. Like, she should have known better than to get in his way-she should have given him what he wanted (everything), and then killed herself (I really think he was trying to drive her to that point). It really seems to be some kind of psychological phenomenon, to have a family member who does the things he did, but to not be horrified by it. It’s probably that they are furious that there won’t be anymore Farber money coming their way, and they’ll have to support themselves now.

do not discount how much lying he may have done with them- maybe they believe that any money he gave them he made himself through his construction business (!) and he may have told them that JD was: not generous, not friendly, not a good mother, not out going, not healthy, paranoid, mean, etc., etc. (speculation) IMO

Pattis disputes comments made in AW and specifically comments about Fd phone being in Farmington on 5/24 and the importance of the discredited psych report to his clients case.

How is this interview not a violation of the 'gag order'?

MOO

It seems very likely that she will enter a plea on the lesser (initial charges) and hope to work out a plea deal on the conspiracy to commit murder charge. JMO. Don't want to answer for @oceancalling but that is exactly what I am thinking. Course she could enter a plea of NG by reason of insanity or mental impairment.
I looked again and it was called a "Plea Hearing" so it depends on CT procedure. I thought she had previously entered not guilty pleas at the time of her arrests. If not, I am reading too much into that hearing on 2/7 may be a formality of no significance.

If she has previously pled not guilty though, as is typical at time of initial appearance, then this could be something. Since the post does not specify "change of plea hearing" perhaps I am reading too much into that post.

So my question is did she enter NG plea at last hearing?

Last edited:
So please forgive my ignorance. The world of sleuthing and its related jargon is new to me. I don't work or live in that arena.
Although I don't post much on this forum, I've been watching the conversations very closely, hoping to learn as much as I can without bothering the group with elementary questions.

Though an arrest warrant for murder has been executed for FD, further AWS could follow (for murder)? FD is already been accused of murder, he is out on bail, what else could happen in this case?

I'm curious why people are thinking the bike was dismantled. Fd brought the bike from Greece and it must have had some sentimental value. Would he have so easily ditched it if he has been schlepping it around for 20+ years? IDK.

Wonder if Atty. P. knows where the bike might be or be concerned that it will be found or turn up?

Can't you just see him picking up the phone and saying, "Fotis my boy, the bike isn't around any more is it?". Fotis will then say, "Don't worry Atty. P., 'Rena' said it fit perfectly in her trunk that she just took back to Greece. Thanks for giving me the blow torch as I was able to cleanly take it apart and so I can put it together are ride it all over Mykonos with my buddy Yannis who is coming next week to take me away on vacation! I haven't had a vacation in months now and I'm simply depleted! Yannis promised me 'good time' and he just got a new private jet too, all I have to do is get on the roof of 4Jx and a copter will come and take me to the airport!". "I'm so over this bracelet and house arrest and I have no cash so I can't even keep up with my Pelaton subscription fee and I'm so bored". "I simply can't look as pasty as Judge Blawie and my tan is fading. I need some sun!".

Wonder if Fd buried it someplace or simply shipped it back to Greece for safekeeping?

Curious if LE knows where the bike might be?

Or, could he have included the bike in his ongoing and highly amusing sales on Craigslist? Hilarious to think that evidence has been sold and resold on Craigslist right under the noses of CSP!

MOO
BBM. Hilarious!!!

Great post @LittleBitty...love the line BBM.."any good attorney worth a paperclip."

Totally agree. NP could have a field day with MT. Hopefully that evidence and other testimony is in the evidence bag.

However, with MT's word salad, maybe she could confuse NP...or, MAYBE if she helps find Jennifer, LE might make a deal.
I would put her on the stand in a heart beat IF (and only if( I believed she was telling the truth. Of course, I would demand a prison sentence even with cooperation. A good prosecutor can rehabilitate even the worst witness, and you would be shocked the number of state witnesses who lie and lie and lie...until they tell the truth. In fact, most investigations start with lots of lies IMO.

So please forgive my ignorance. The world of sleuthing and its related jargon is new to me. I don't work or live in that arena.
Although I don't post much on this forum, I've been watching the conversations very closely, hoping to learn as much as I can without bothering the group with elementary questions.

Though an arrest warrant for murder has been executed for FD, further AWS could follow (for murder)? FD is already been accused of murder, he is out on bail, what else could happen in this case?

Desecration of a body for one.

From the way it was worded it appeared to be a change of plea. Let me double check what was posted here.
I think she didn't enter a plea at all, when arrested for her latest court "activity."

So, this is for the new charge, and it's expected she'll simply say "not guilty" and be out of there in about 30 seconds.

She's got a nice bouquet of charges now, and surely more to come. We will be all used to her pattern by the time the next one rolls around - and it will - for abuse of a corpse, for one.

Last edited:
when did LA and the kids come home again? Since there is no Subway in NC, would she ?
LA arrived at Jennifer's home at 11:30 am, via the center bay garage.

She went into the kitchen, noticed all the oddities like the purse being there, granola bar unopened, etc.

LA then went to pick up 4 of the 5 children. She came back to Jennifer's house and fed the children lunch in the kitchen.

While it is possible she purchased it previously, I doubt she fed them Subway food - not just because of the timing, or where Subway is. I think we'll learn more about that later.

As far as more precise timing, we don't know when the kids arrived home exactly.

At 12:43 PM, LA sent another message to Jennifer "which went unanswered" - before she left the house with the kids.

Pattis is full of one-penny promises (no offense to pennies) when it counts to unsealing HIS MOUTH, but notice how tight-lipped he is when it comes to actual facts and real evidence?

Then he himself says that FD's phone was in Farmington at the time of the murder (which is going to be a HUGE at trial, providing not an alibi but PROOF OF PREMEDIATION, in that it was prearranged to be exactly there at the very same time the murder occurred! Only the murderer could know what time that was going to be!!) Pattis didn't even dress it up to PRETEND FD was in Farmington with his phone. It's really gotta stink when your own attorney can't keep your foolery worded in your favor.

Of course JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members