Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@davealtimari

Got calls from Fotis Dulos' sister and niece today from overseas claiming the allegations of domestic violence detailed in search warrants are "big, big all lies"
and that they were present during the incidents described in warrants.
Dulos story updated with comments from his family members calling domestic violence allegations all lies.
Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge
And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave Altimari no less....

Surprised? No, not really. IMO totally par for the course with Pattisville and Fd doing an end run around the gag order and using their resident 'stooge' in the Press to accomplish their goals. Pathetic IMO and I'm angry that this will be allowed to go on with no consequences.

Will we now be treated to press statements from the entire "Greek Family" to say that they were present at each and every one of the incidents mentioned by LA? Farcical IMO.

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standards.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do.

Absolutely. Wonder where the General Counsel of the Hartford Courant stands on all this? Where are the Editors? But MORE IMPORTANT WHERE IS JUDGE BLAWIE AND ATTY COLANGELO??????

If the "Greek Grifters/Family" have something to say they why did they flee back to Greece and are giving 'interviews sharing absolutely uncorroborated evidence from 1,000s of miles away'? If the Greek family were just here did then why not simply pick up the phone and ask to speak to Atty Colangelo to present their evidence?

Nope, "Greek Family" came to CT and fled. We have zero evidence they did anything to provide any information relevant to the case to the State and now from far away they, claim to have the truth?

They IMO are in absolute violation of the gag order that is in place and so far as I know hasn't been modified by the State Supreme Court.

I hope Judge Blawie puts sanctions on the 'Greek Grifters', Atty. P. and Fd for these comments from the 'Greek Family'.

MOO

Those that know the laws play extension games with banks, making payments restarting the clock, it takes forever to evict someone.
Honestly, having been involved w/ dozens and dozens of foreclosures over the years, I can unequivocally say it's because Attorneys have this great fee clock that they just love to keep ticking and don't wanna see it quit. I've analyzed this for years.

Another murder of wife - and his three children* - by a man who lived in CT and in FLA. The man was guilty of financial crimes and in serious debt. The suspect's/husband's sister recently made a statement supporting him, saying how much he loved the family.

Since the murders occurred in FL, NP is probably very upset he won't get a stab at that one. You know he's just his type.
CT man charged with killing wife, 3 children to appear in court

There is a thread on the abovementioned Todt case here in WS:
Found Deceased - FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, and dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

It's terrifying to think of how much worse it might have been - what else might have happened - if FD had full access to his children in the last year.
*ETA: and the family dog
I just read his Dad tried to kill his mom 40 yrs ago

4231"]And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave Altimari no less....

Surprised? No, not really. IMO totally par for the course with Pattisville and Fd doing an end run around the gag order and using their resident 'stooge' in the Press to accomplish their goals. Pathetic IMO and I'm angry that this will be allowed to go on with no consequences.

Will we now be treated to press statements from the entire "Greek Family" to say that they were present at each and every one of the incidents mentioned by LA? Farcical IMO.

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standards.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do.

Absolutely. Wonder where the General Counsel of the Hartford Courant stands on all this? Where are the Editors? But MORE IMPORTANT WHERE IS JUDGE BLAWIE AND ATTY COLANGELO??????

If the "Greek Grifters/Family" have something to say they why did they flee back to Greece and are giving 'interviews sharing absolutely uncorroborated evidence from 1,000s of miles away'? If the Greek family were just here did then why not simply pick up the phone and ask to speak to Atty Colangelo to present their evidence?

Nope, "Greek Family" came to CT and fled. We have zero evidence they did anything to provide any information relevant to the case to the State and now from far away they, claim to have the truth?

They IMO are in absolute violation of the gag order that is in place and so far as I know hasn't been modified by the State Supreme Court.

I hope Judge Blawie puts sanctions on the 'Greek Grifters', Atty. P. and Fd for these comments from the 'Greek Family'.

MOO[/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRAVA, this should be blasted to Patch, Stamford Advocate, NC newspapers and the
honchos at HC. If they won't include it in news, send it as a "Letter to Editors" public page.

Last edited:
@davealtimari

Got calls from Fotis Dulos' sister and niece today from overseas claiming the allegations of domestic violence detailed in search warrants are "big, big all lies"
and that they were present during the incidents described in warrants.
Dulos story updated with comments from his family members calling domestic violence allegations all lies.
Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge
And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave Altimari no less....

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standard according to the laws of the State of CT.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do if they had information to share that might be relevant to the case. Did they do this? Doubtful IMO if they are choosing to speak to the tabloid press rather than the State's Atty. IF you have something to say then do it properly!

MOO
The words from LA come from previous information and the warrants. LA's not speaking out to the media about this now.

But FD's family is suddenly speaking to the media - about/denying facts that were known long ago.

Perhaps they are just starting to pay attention?
Yes, but if the "Greek Family" truly had relevant information then why not share it with LE?

LA is on the record and shared evidence in a legal manner and can be punished for perjury. LA stood up to be counted legally and did a possibly difficult thing by going on the record.

THE GREEK FAMILY IS SPEAKING WITH THE TABLOIDS, DIDN'T PRESENT EVIDENCE UNDER POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT FOR PERJURY AND PRETTY MUCH CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH NO CONSEQUENCES FROM 1,000S OF MILES AWAY?

Honestly the 'Greek Family' sound like they have as much respect for the US legal system as their brother and KM do!

Were these comments from the "Greek Family" orchestrated by Atty. P. to get around the terms of the gag order that is still in place and to take peoples eye off the ball of the 460 pages of search warrant info that was dumped yesterday?

Yep IMO.

IMO this is simply more slimey behaviour from a less than scrupulous legal team and unless Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo step up and stop this from happening then it will continue until trial.

To me, it also shows the "Greek Family" for the people that they are. They aren't interested in seeing justice served in this tragic case. Nope, they just want to lash out and show the complete lack of respect to the US Justice System that their brother and uncle have shown for years.

The same way KM used Fd to evade a no contact order that was in place for the KM STBX, here we see the unscrupulous, unethical and immoral 'Greek Family' putting out random statements on behalf of their relative while at the same time not having the courage to show up and be interviewed ON THE RECORD by LE.

These people were all just in CT and did they go and make statements or offer to be interviewed?

Nope, much easier to throw hand genade comments to the tabloids from Spain and Greece to fuel the Atty. P. desperate need for 'reasonable doubt'. IMO its all quite irresponsible and reprehensible behaviour but not unexpected given the calibre of the entire family surrounding Fd.

LA has had the courage to FOLLOW the LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES and put her words and her statements on the record.

Sadly it appears the 'Greek Family' has no such courage and simply chose to do what Fd did on an ongoing basis which was to 'disregard many of the laws of the United States' and so these people fly to the US and then flee and chose to not go on the record.

Sad situation and IMO not surprising if its all being driven by Atty. P and Fd no doubt IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
HHD-CV20-6122743-S - OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL v. MAWHINNEY, KENT D.
100.30 01/15/2020 P PRESENTMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509318

100.31 01/15/2020 P PRE-SERVICE ORDER FOR HEARING AND NOTICE
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509319
Good to see that there is some standard in the State of CT for disciplinary action of attorneys practicing in the State by the good folks in Hartford.

Glad to see that being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder meets the standard for intervention from Hartford!

MOO

“He (Fotis) followed her to the second floor and they went into one of the children’s room. He was not screaming at Jennifer or banging on anything,” Kyrimi said. “I am outraged by this. It’s completely inaccurate what they are saying.”

There is no doubt how volatile this relationship was. I doubt this account is accurate. If he was not fueled by anger why follow her and leave his family (as they were having a nice time in the family room). I am sure Jennifer could get angry but she removed herself from the situation. He followed her. The question as to why she went to the children's room is important. If she knew the nanny and the child were there, she was safer. If she went into her master bedroom, an assault probably would have occurred.

He could have been loud or silent, banging or not. Doesn't matter to me. The fact that he followed her to control the situation and that she knew enough to go to a place where others were present is the important nugget. And, I think a jury (if this is put into evidence) would see it as well.
MOO Jennifer knew those family members wouldn’t protect her from FD and by lying like this they have probably been threatened by fd . Or maybe that’s just the abusive clan behavior the niece is used to- make up a story to protect clan member no matter how ridiculous. I really hope LE is watching and investigating FD’s relatives- especially the ones enjoying gf’s house at no cost to them.MOO

A bit off topic, but I remember FD was hit with a foreclosure notice on 9.11.2019 (127 days ago). Why is he still living in the Farmington home, rent free, that belongs to his MIL and when is he required to vacate?
He will not have to vacate until the foreclosure is granted by the courts and with his legal nonsense he will drag it out as long as possible and maintain residency in the house GF owns.

We are issuing an open challenge to the state today to release what it received and no one has commented on in the warrants to release the family studies report done by Dr. Herman,” said Pattis, who was referring to Dr Steven Herman, appointed by the court to conduct numerous evaluations of Fotis Dulos in the child custody case. That report was sealed by the court. But, his civil attorneys say the report is favorable to Fotis.
“Five Months ago, they were saying Mr. Dulos did this to end the divorce,” said Pattis. “They have dropped that theory because I don’t think they believe it’s sustainable, having read that report.”
That being said, he acknowledged many in the public have made up their minds. But, Pattis tried to entice those interested in the case.
“I’m telling your viewers straight up, stay tuned. come to the trial if you can,” Pattis said.
Fotis Dulos is due back in court next Wednesday, January 22, when he is expected to request a probable cause hearing, which must take place within 60 days of the request.
He also said there may be thousands of discovery documents
Fotis Dulos attorney disputes claims in unsealed warrants

Attorneys Norm Pattis and Matthew Maddox • Dumb *advertiser censored* News - tourists poop on a sacred area at Machu Picchu • Jimmy Koplik talks about the inductees into the Rock Hall of Fame
Chaz & AJ Audio / Thursday, January 16: The Latest From On Fotis Dulos, Tribe Stories About Being Fired, And Who Should've Made It To The Rock Hall?
Why is this NOT at all surprising?

Judge Heller ruled this report as incomplete and inadmissible in Family Court and the document is sealed in Family Court. The search warrants requested and obtained a copy of this report from Family Court.

In all the 100's of documents in Family Court Atty. P. has been consistently focused on this report to the point where his behaviour regarding this report got him dismissed from Family Court.

Why?

Just seems like yet another desperate move by a desperate defense team that have no alternative theory and no alibi for their client.

The blood of the victim JFd literally covers the garage at 69/71 Welles along with the blood of their client and Atty. P. is asking for a discredited psych report?

It's the classic con of trying to get someone to take their eye off the ball. Please don't be fooled by the guys from Pattisville trying to play three card monte here as their client is looking at life in prison with no possibility for parole so far as I can see!

Most here have been fixated on the first bunch of search reports and have been fixated on just the very limited forensic evidence of what a horror show actually looks like. Yes, a horror show happened in the garage at Welles IMO and JFd was murdered and it was bloody with gore and brutality and no doubt much pain.

The 'world of Atty. P.' seems to be a place where DV between Fd and JFd never existed and where the relationship between these 2 legal adversaries was 'cordial' and where Fd wanted to 'move on with his life'! Really? Zero in the evidence supports this theory. ZERO.

Little in the evidence in Family Court suggests this was at all the case. The premeditation in the AWs and info from the search warrants sets the stage for extreme planning and involvement by Fd, MT and KM that took place over a period of time. This was not a spontaneous event and the timing WAS closely aligned IMO to what was happening in Family Court and in the financial house of cards that was FORE.

Reinventing history seems a rocky road to travel by Pattisville here but perhaps its the only road given the legal sinkhole they find themselves in with their client?

Its actually sadly amusing that Pattisville screams for months to 'bring it on' and then when the 'on' is partially delivered that they scream about the information delivered.

Absolutely bush league legal tactics IMO and I credit Atty Colangelo for the personal patience and self control to not rush to the press and address this ongoing whiney behaviour from Pattisville.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures and the best that Atty. P. can come up with is random comments from the 'Greek Family' and a discredited 'psych report' that was not allowed as evidence in Family Court.

Rough days in Pattisville it seems....I just wonder if Atty. P. ever practices law or is it all just poorly drafted motions submitted to Court and random comments from Family Members?

Yawn....

MOO

Last edited:
OOOHH!!! Jennifer used foul language towards her abusive, cheating, con artist husband! Outrageous.
MOO Yeah- especially outrageous since Jennifer is too well mannered to use foul language . I don’t think she would ever lower herself to the standards of FD and these visitors. JD had to constantly smooth things over for the children’s sake. I wonder who wrote this sad speech for FD’s niece and how she was able to translate and read the sw so quickly and call that reporter?? The abuse just never stops.

MOO Jennifer knew those family members wouldn’t protect her from FD and by lying like this they have probably been threatened by fd . Or maybe that’s just the abusive clan behavior the niece is used to- make up a story to protect clan member no matter how ridiculous. I really hope LE is watching and investigating FD’s relatives- especially the ones enjoying gf’s house at no cost to them.MOO

Of course, it's a family trait. Remember that it was shown in family court that Fd rehearsed his kids to lie about spending a weekend with MT and her daughter and comments he claimed JFd made. The psychologist said it was causing psychological harm:
From the New Canaanite...It's an old article, but shows Fd's pattern of behavior to lie and deceive for whatever Fd wants:

"On Jan. 18, 2018, Jennifer Dulos filed for another emergency ex-parte order of custody—an application that Judge Donna Heller ordered to be sealed.

In an objection to that application filed the next day, Fotis Dulos claimed that Jennifer Dulos “boasted to two of the children that she can have someone hurt the Defendant/Father.”

Specifically, he said, Jennifer Dulos had made “disparaging comments” that escalated to this assertion: “I can have the Mafia break your dad’s legs with a baseball bat.”

“Defendant/Father found this comment highly disturbing, particularly for the children, and he reported it in person to the Guardian Ad Litem,” Fotis Dulos said in the filing.

Citing a motion for contempt that he had filed in November, Fotis Dulos also claimed that Jennifer Dulos had violated the courts orders by saying insulting things about him, such as, “[Y]our father likes Farmington because he is not that smart; successful people live in New Canaan.”

In a March 1, 2018 memo on Jennifer Dulos’s second application for emergency custody, Heller found that “[t]here is no credible evidence to support the defendant’s claim that the plaintiff had hired a hit man to break his legs.”

“To the contrary, the evidence supports the conclusion that the defendant fabricated the charge,” and then pressured at least some of the children in the family to repeat it, Heller said.

“During the hearing on the plaintiff’s application for an emergency ex parte order of custody, the defendant attempted to clarify his statement, explaining that he actually said the plaintiff could have hired someone from the Mafia to break his legs,” Heller wrote (court’s emphasis).

Fotis Dulos appeared to have broken the terms of the court’s orders in other ways, according to Heller’s order.

For example, Troconis and her child “had moved into the marital residence” in Farmington prior to November 2017, Heller said.

Also, though Fotis Dulos initially denied that his children had spent a weekend with Troconis, “he eventually admitted the they had all been together after he was confronted with the testimony of” a private investigator hired by Jennifer Dulos, “and the prospect of viewing video surveillance evidence,” Heller wrote.

“He also attempted to minimize the significance of the interaction that weekend [of Nov. 11, 2017] because the court’s order prohibiting contact was modified just a few days later, on Nov. 14, 2017,” Heller wrote.

According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

A psychiatrist working with the family had told the guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, that Fotis Dulos’s actions had caused psychological harm, according to Heller." MOO

https://newcanaanite.com/accusation...3i0L1iP96v7jdlJ2Elw2EVYNKmDv8f_pbnUc_R6S1zYvo

Last edited:
Just because there are a few questions regarding the death of FD mother, Kleopatra.

1. KD was 77. She died on 9/6/2010 in a local hospital. She had been injured in the driveway of the FD/JD residence on Deercliff Road in Avon, CT.

2. The Dulos nanny at the time (in a written statement to LE facilitated by FD because nanny didn't speak English and made three months after KD death once LE learned of KD death) said KD asked her (Evangelia Niora, the nanny) to move the Land Rover from a parked position near the garage so that it would be facing the driveway exit. The sun was setting as it was 7:00 (my goodness I had no idea how good FD can tell a "story") and additionally the nanny wasn't really familiar with the Land Rover at all.

3. Nanny was just following KD instructions and fiddling with the headlights of the Land ROver (why if the sun was just setting) and ooops the "nose" of the Land Rover struck KD. And KD "must have" fallen next to the Land Rover and out of EN's sight y'all so EN pulls forward but stops when she hears one of the Dulos children scream from the backseat. She stopped the car and found KD on driveway injured but awake.

4. First responders describe KD in extreme pain with tire marks on her lower back and clothing and she mentioned she also had a broken arm to them.

5. KD was transported to a local hospital and later died from her injuries.

6. In speaking with LE about the death of his mother (3 months after the fact) FD mentions he was in Italy at the time and not involved but that KD had fallen down the stairs a few months before her death in July of 2010 and had cracked her head and broken her arm. She took painkillers for this afterwards. He mentioned that she had a history of losing consciousness and falling to the floor. Cited the stair incident as an example.

FD told LE that KD had no financial assets.
Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

Do with the above what you will, but as far as the details this was one of the better articles I have read.

MOO The nanny information about FD almost running JFd over is not going to be admissable as it was a relayed story not a witnessed event. So the sister and niece won't be called up to talk about that.
I think the nanny being present and witnessing a chase of JFd by JD into a roon where the nanny and child were, could be.
I do not agree as to the nanny's testimony itself, but you are certainly are correct about Dulos' relatives' so-called recollection. Their proposed testimony is pure hearsay Jennifer's frightened words to the nanny will come in as an "excited utterance" (admitted all the time in courtrooms across the country). I would also argue they are admissible to establish Jennifer's state of mind at the time the words were uttered.

As for the relatives, NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY ANYWAY! Sorry for shouting, but their motive to lie is beyond clear. I have seen relatives testify as alibi witnesses many, many times; the defendant was convicted 100% of the time (not a single acquittal)!

Last edited:
MOO Yeah- especially outrageous since Jennifer is too well mannered to use foul language . I don’t think she would ever lower herself to the standards of FD and these visitors. JD had to constantly smooth things over for the children’s sake. I wonder who wrote this sad speech for FD’s niece and how she was able to translate and read the sw so quickly and call that reporter?? The abuse just never stops.
Well, Jennifer is a Saint BUT even Saints have righteous anger. If you are being abused in every way, foul language may pop out. I think that is the only part of the story that may be true. Believe me, when there has been enough cheating and lies, well mannered is out the door. Kudos to Jennifer. IME. IMO.

Divorce documents: Jennifer Dulos feared her estranged husband
"In early August 2017, Jennifer Dulos filed one of many motions for contempt against Fotis Dulos.
In it, she claimed Fotis Dulos almost struck her with his Suburban in her driveway when he was supposed to pick up the children. The filing states that Fotis accelerated and swerved at the last minute to avoid hitting her. The children witnessed the incident."

I am not surprised by the denial. People who experience DV often don't use every incident in court proceedings. So, if in the divorce proceeding Jennifer was just trying to move past things, this incident might not be in filings (maybe it is, I don't know). Pattis (or, more likely his team) has probably combed through any paperwork and not found this incident.

I totally believe it happened. I totally believe the nanny. Maybe the incident is documented somewhere else, making Fd a bigger liar. They can always interview the child who was with them in the room. But, I don't think LE will want to do this.
Like in many cases some of the warrant stuff never appears in the court case as it is tried.

The 'world of Atty. P.' seems to be a place where DV between Fd and JFd never existed and where the relationship between these 2 legal adversaries was 'cordial' and where Fd wanted to 'move on with his life'! Really? Zero in the evidence supports this theory. ZERO.

I wonder if the State would be able to call on the movers who Fd sent away and witnessed JFd's fear about Fd knowing she was planning to move. Of course, moving furniture wouldn't make sense if JFd was following HIS plan for her and the children to live under her parents roof in NY (where it would not cost him a penny), and he and MT and her daughter could live in the 6 bedroom home. Sounds like Fd was showing his selflessness again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59lilBERNICE