Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four years to try a murder case with the defendant is out on bond is outrageous! That's 4 years of a murderer to walk free. If I were the State I would refuse to agree to continuance after continuance. And you KNOW Dulos will try to get to the kids during that time, arguing for his right to see his kids- while out a bail he never should have been given in the first place.

This is my fear. A few years of Norm muddying the waters. How the hell he was even allowed any bail is beyond me. Somehow this guy has gotten away with an awful lot. Wonder why? imo

So, who’s paying the mortgage right now ..
no one ?
Gloria Farber is paying for everything right now - though I don't know about the mortgage itself - if anyone is paying that at all, it's her, but she may have good reason not to be.

But she pays for everything having to do with the kids, including their protection, health insurance, education - everything.

Last edited:
Another murder of wife - and his three children* - by a man who lived in CT and in FLA. The man was guilty of financial crimes and in serious debt. The suspect's/husband's sister recently made a statement supporting him, saying how much he loved the family.

Since the murders occurred in FL, NP is probably very upset he won't get a stab at that one. You know he's just his type.
CT man charged with killing wife, 3 children to appear in court

There is a thread on the abovementioned Todt case here in WS:
Found Deceased - FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, and dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

It's terrifying to think of how much worse it might have been - what else might have happened - if FD had full access to his children in the last year.

*ETA: and the family dog
Don't worry. There is no way he will get bond. At least there is a comfort in that. In that case, the wife also moved herself and the kids to FL, leaving the dad in CT. It sounds like she may have been trying to get away from her violent husband, too. He knew he was about to be indicted in federal court for massive health care fraud, and it also, sadly, appears he went to FL for the specific purpose of slaughtering his family. If the State does not seek death, he will spend the rest of his life in prison, without a doubt.

Last edited:
We are issuing an open challenge to the state today to release what it received and no one has commented on in the warrants to release the family studies report done by Dr. Herman,” said Pattis, who was referring to Dr Steven Herman, appointed by the court to conduct numerous evaluations of Fotis Dulos in the child custody case. That report was sealed by the court. But, his civil attorneys say the report is favorable to Fotis.
“Five Months ago, they were saying Mr. Dulos did this to end the divorce,” said Pattis. “They have dropped that theory because I don’t think they believe it’s sustainable, having read that report.”
That being said, he acknowledged many in the public have made up their minds. But, Pattis tried to entice those interested in the case.
“I’m telling your viewers straight up, stay tuned. come to the trial if you can,” Pattis said.
Fotis Dulos is due back in court next Wednesday, January 22, when he is expected to request a probable cause hearing, which must take place within 60 days of the request.
He also said there may be thousands of discovery documents
Fotis Dulos attorney disputes claims in unsealed warrants

Attorneys Norm Pattis and Matthew Maddox • Dumb *advertiser censored* News - tourists poop on a sacred area at Machu Picchu • Jimmy Koplik talks about the inductees into the Rock Hall of Fame
Chaz & AJ Audio / Thursday, January 16: The Latest From On Fotis Dulos, Tribe Stories About Being Fired, And Who Should've Made It To The Rock Hall?
You mean the same Dr. Herman who is now a hired gun for Patter and has a horrible reputation within his professional community? That Dr. Herman? Yeah, the jury is really going to cotton to that jack rabbit!

Good one! No Kidding. How many things hath said the Pattis?

(If y'all can come up with more please add them)
1. (Tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges): troubling but there is a credible explanation.
2. C4 camera footage of odyssey of stupidity: camera footage isn't very good. Can't tell anything.
3. FD has an alibi for the morning of 5/24. An attorney visit and a phone call from Greece.
4. MT can corroborate FD alibi completely.
5. No way FD could have made driven to NC, killed JD, cleaned up the crime scene, dumped her body and dumped her car and driven back to Farmington (NP did say dump body first and then car second, fyi, which is some bull patties).
6. JD had health issues and was racking up medical bills. She wrote a GG manuscript and either disappeared herself or committed suicide because of her health issues and fear of losing custody of the kids.
7. MT is very much in love with FD and cried at 4Jax collecting her belongings and proclaiming his innocence. They should be allowed to be together and if LE would stop pressuring MT she could help FD with his alibi and charges by the state would be dropped.
8. MT is a "lying lover."
9. FD is winning his divorce and custody case. JD has mental issues and report by Dr. Herman can prove it. The custody case was going FD way. JD is unstable.
10. KM's estranged wife is just "after her 15 minutes of fame."
11. FD's finances are just fine. Great!
12. FD and NP (and his legal team) are thrilled and relieved with the release of AW3. LE doesn't have a clue what happened to JD.
13. SWs don't prove that JD is dead.
14. AL tells "fanciful" tales.
15. KM charges are troubling because he is very important to FD case.
16. MT and AB are getting special treatment (ya your client was the one wearing the neon yellow prison top in court recently).
17. FD is gonna fight this. He wants to talk. Wants his day in court. Wait for him to get bonded out =. It will be worth our while. (FD exits court after bonding out without saying a word to the media).
18. NP files motion to dismiss based on FD rights violated bc no grand jury was called for latest charges.
19. NP now is ready for trial and can't wait for preliminary hearing.

Hell ya.
You left out when NP said that JD has struggled with heroin her whole life and had a relationship with a Cambodian drug dealer.

Pattis also claims she has a 'troubled past' and 'struggled with heroin her whole life' after a previous 'relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia'.
Missing Connecticut mom 'wrote a Gone Girl style novel' her estranged husband's lawyer claims | Daily Mail Online

‘I object’: Norm Pattis says one document could save Fotis Dulos in court
despicable NP just loves loves loves any attention he can get

Good one! No Kidding. How many things hath said the Pattis?

(If y'all can come up with more please add them)
1. (Tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges): troubling but there is a credible explanation.
2. C4 camera footage of odyssey of stupidity: camera footage isn't very good. Can't tell anything.
3. FD has an alibi for the morning of 5/24. An attorney visit and a phone call from Greece.
4. MT can corroborate FD alibi completely.
5. No way FD could have made driven to NC, killed JD, cleaned up the crime scene, dumped her body and dumped her car and driven back to Farmington (NP did say dump body first and then car second, fyi, which is some bull patties).
6. JD had health issues and was racking up medical bills. She wrote a GG manuscript and either disappeared herself or committed suicide because of her health issues and fear of losing custody of the kids.
7. MT is very much in love with FD and cried at 4Jax collecting her belongings and proclaiming his innocence. They should be allowed to be together and if LE would stop pressuring MT she could help FD with his alibi and charges by the state would be dropped.
8. MT is a "lying lover."
9. FD is winning his divorce and custody case. JD has mental issues and report by Dr. Herman can prove it. The custody case was going FD way. JD is unstable.
10. KM's estranged wife is just "after her 15 minutes of fame."
11. FD's finances are just fine. Great!
12. FD and NP (and his legal team) are thrilled and relieved with the release of AW3. LE doesn't have a clue what happened to JD.
13. SWs don't prove that JD is dead.
14. AL tells "fanciful" tales.
15. KM charges are troubling because he is very important to FD case.
16. MT and AB are getting special treatment (ya your client was the one wearing the neon yellow prison top in court recently).
17. FD is gonna fight this. He wants to talk. Wants his day in court. Wait for him to get bonded out =. It will be worth our while. (FD exits court after bonding out without saying a word to the media).
18. NP files motion to dismiss based on FD rights violated bc no grand jury was called for latest charges.
19. NP now is ready for trial and can't wait for preliminary hearing.

Hell ya.

I'm getting very tired of these endless histrionics by Pattis.

He reminds me of what they call a vexatious litigant. Vexatious litigation - Wikipedia

4231"]And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave Altimari no less....

Surprised? No, not really. IMO totally par for the course with Pattisville and Fd doing an end run around the gag order and using their resident 'stooge' in the Press to accomplish their goals. Pathetic IMO and I'm angry that this will be allowed to go on with no consequences.

Will we now be treated to press statements from the entire "Greek Family" to say that they were present at each and every one of the incidents mentioned by LA? Farcical IMO.

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standards.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do.

Absolutely. Wonder where the General Counsel of the Hartford Courant stands on all this? Where are the Editors? But MORE IMPORTANT WHERE IS JUDGE BLAWIE AND ATTY COLANGELO??????

If the "Greek Grifters/Family" have something to say they why did they flee back to Greece and are giving 'interviews sharing absolutely uncorroborated evidence from 1,000s of miles away'? If the Greek family were just here did then why not simply pick up the phone and ask to speak to Atty Colangelo to present their evidence?

Nope, "Greek Family" came to CT and fled. We have zero evidence they did anything to provide any information relevant to the case to the State and now from far away they, claim to have the truth?

They IMO are in absolute violation of the gag order that is in place and so far as I know hasn't been modified by the State Supreme Court.

I hope Judge Blawie puts sanctions on the 'Greek Grifters', Atty. P. and Fd for these comments from the 'Greek Family'.

MOO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRAVA, this should be blasted to Patch, Stamford Advocate, NC newspapers and the
honchos at HC. If they won't include it in news, send it as a "Letter to Editors" public page.[/QUOTE]

This should be its own letter to the editor

Gloria Farber is paying for everything right now - though I don't know about the mortgage itself - if anyone is paying that at all, it's her, but she may have good reason not to be.

But she pays for everything having to do with the kids, including their protection, health insurance, education - everything.

Who is paying for water, electricity, gas etc on the house until he forced to leave? I hope GF is not, but I could see why she would....cold weather brings broken pipes etc. who buys his food? Where oh where is that money coming from?

Find it hard to believe they were there. Only LA knows. Even so, they are the big, big liars! Family members in on it or in denial about their brother’s true character.
I guess Pattis/FD wanted this news so it seems like a he said/she said and to cast doubt on LA’s account. BUT...too much evidence.
Again, using the Greek sources to loophole the gag order.
Dave A clearly close to Pattis and In my opinion could be biased or corrupt - doing favors.
My opinion only.
Blood. Lots of blood.
That's all we need to know.
Poor Jennifer. She fought hard.
MOO.

You left out when NP said that JD has struggled with heroin her whole life and had a relationship with a Cambodian drug dealer.

Pattis also claims she has a 'troubled past' and 'struggled with heroin her whole life' after a previous 'relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia'.
Missing Connecticut mom 'wrote a Gone Girl style novel' her estranged husband's lawyer claims | Daily Mail Online

I have become to realize that NP has curated a few phrases that he can use in any defense case. He's had a lot of experience with losing clients. Let's see...I've kept a couple of more...from June and July:

“There’s a time for every disclosure we’ve got a lot to say. we’ve only just begun to tell Mr. Dulos story,” Pattis said.

"The State is refusing to turn over evidence that will demonstrate that it would have been impossible for Mr. Dulos to do what public speculation has already tried and convicted him for doing." August the Patch

On June 18, 2019

"Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them," Pattis said.

I have become to realize that NP has curated a few phrases that he can use in any defense case. He's had a lot of experience with losing clients. Let's see...I've kept a couple of more...from June and July:

“There’s a time for every disclosure we’ve got a lot to say. we’ve only just begun to tell Mr. Dulos story,” Pattis said.

"The State is refusing to turn over evidence that will demonstrate that it would have been impossible for Mr. Dulos to do what public speculation has already tried and convicted him for doing." August the Patch

On June 18, 2019

"Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them," Pattis
said.

Easy to assassinate the character of the dead, still Murder 1.

One thing that stood out as new (for me, at least) in the AW was the nanny’s revelation of the tea and granola bar in the kitchen and JD’s purse on the floor between the kitchen and mud room. I had always pictured the attack as occurring by surprise, moments after JD pulled into the garage upon returning from dropping the kids at school. But this implies she may have been home for some number of minutes and was perhaps lured back to the garage before she was attacked.

Obviously the bulk of the attack took place in the garage based on the blood evidence. Then add in the final comments in the AW regarding the presumed use of zip ties as restraints which suggest that JD may have left the property alive. And finally, there’s a bloody utility knife, a missing Glock 19, and missing pillows. It upsets me even more than before to think she may have been beaten within an inch of her life in that garage but that her life was actually taken elsewhere.

Surely moving a body is hard work, even if the woman is small enough to wear a Vineyard Vines XS blouse. I’d be interested to know how far from the nearest parking spot that grave was found at the hunt club.

All of the above is MOO and conjecture. Perhaps it’s already been discussed before but someone PLEASE tell me this is not a plausible scenario. Because to think she may have suffered for more than a few minutes is just heartbreaking...

OOOHH!!! Jennifer used foul language towards her abusive, cheating, con artist husband! Outrageous.

Just remember, everything they say Jennifer did, ultimately it has been shown that he is the one who actually did it. If his family members say they saw Jennifer going after poor sweet Fotis, it’s because they saw him doing it to Jennifer. Like, when he said she left and stole his money

Four years to try a murder case with the defendant is out on bond is outrageous! That's 4 years of a murderer walking free. If I were the State I would refuse to agree to continuance after continuance. And you KNOW Dulos will try to get to the kids during that time, arguing for his right to see his kids- while out a bail he never should have been given in the first place.

Let's hope he does something stupid to revoke his bail.

Witness tampering? Witness stalking? Threatening a Witness? etc.

IMO.

When reading the warrant I glossed over Meehan telling the police to get a copy of the psych report
Yes, that was one of the 'low points' IMO from probably one of the 'lowest point' professionals IMO in this entire case and given that that list includes KM, Atty BM, Atty. P. and Atty Habib that is saying quite a lot IMO.

MOO

So, who’s paying the mortgage right now ..
no one ?
GF bought the mortgage from Bank of NY and owns 4Jx.

Fd is paying nothing.

"Greek Family/Grifters" who just left from a long stay in CT no doubt didn't pay a dime either for their stay.

It will all come out in the wash, just sad that the wash cycle is a long one!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members