Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s going to happen either. At this point, it would apparently take something along the lines of a serious crime, in order to see FD behind bars.

He’s been allowed to skirt the rules with impunity, and I don’t see that changing.

I think the DA is taking a shot, and probably hoping for more restrictive conditions of his bond. I think tomorrow ends with a stern warning from the judge, and another rage inducing comment from Norm.

I’d love to be wrong.
At the very least it will be on court record of him breaking the terms of house arrest. What's next.....FD taking out a protestor that is standing for Justice for Jennifer. Shows he needs to be locked up.

Serious crime? Just wonder why murder and kidnapping hasn’t done it yet?!

MY COUSIN, WHO PRACTICES LAW IN CONNECTICUT, SENT THIS TO ME:

Failure to comply with conditions of release can have several consequences, which can be severe. The least serious consequence is that the Superior Court will increase amount of your bond. The prosecutor will sometimes request that the judge increase your bond, or a Connecticut criminal court judge can increase your bond without any request at all. If this happens, you will need to pay additional money to continue to be released during the pendency of your case and additional conditions may be imposed. If you are unable to post the additional bond money, you risk being incarcerated while your criminal arrest is pending.

Another consequence on top of a raised bond for your underlying case is the more serious alternative–a separate arrest in Stamford or Greenwich for CGS 53a-222 Violation of Conditions of Release in the First or Second Degree. A separate arrest warrant will be applied for by a Connecticut prosecutor, and the police can come pick you up at your home, work, or school to arrest you.

I'M SURE HE'LL CLAIM IT WAS "NOT INTENTIONAL", WHICH IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. GRRRR...

If so the poor child will never forgive him/herself and will be devastated. Like when Betty Broderick took her daughters keys to gain access to her ex husbands house.

Well I would forgive the child! So would everybody, I suspect, including Jennifer if she were alive or if she is somehow looking in on her children. The only one at fault if that happened is Fotis for peeking or otherwise obtaining the code from a child. Kids are not in charge of home security systems.

We actually see this sort of thing a lot. Typically it seems to be missing posters that are taken down, but we have heard of balloons and other objects being removed from memorials as well.

I love this in a way, because it shows that this is getting to him.

@MassGuy ... I'm thinking about your comment: we see this a lot

I am curious about your profession or line of work...you always seem to have interesting antidotes.

I don’t think it’s going to happen either. At this point, it would apparently take something along the lines of a serious crime, in order to see FD behind bars.

He’s been allowed to skirt the rules with impunity, and I don’t see that changing.

I think the DA is taking a shot, and probably hoping for more restrictive conditions of his bond. I think tomorrow ends with a stern warning from the judge, and another rage inducing comment from Norm.

I’d love to be wrong.
I think Atty Colangelo might just have a plan for his request and will no doubt take Atty. P. off guard as his request isn't included in the motion to the Court. Hope the Press have live cameras in Court and not the [REDACTED] camera situation that was present for the bail hearing.

I do wonder if the State might just look for an increase in the bond too? The Fd coffers have to be getting low and another bond increase might just see how much $$$ is left in the Fd war chest?

I'm hoping for "Door number 2" but would be ok with jacking up the bond!

Not getting why going to Stop and Shop is on the 'approved list' for house arrest? Can anyone explain this or was this another detour by Fd?

MOO

@MassGuy ... I'm thinking about your comment: we see this a lot

I am curious about your profession or line of work...you always seem to have interesting antidotes.
Ha! I’m speaking in regards to people like us who follow cases like this.

This behavior (removing items from a memorial, or taking down missing flyers), is well documented.

I’m not speaking from a position of authority on the matter; just an observation from seeing this pattern of behavior in cases I have followed.

MY COUSIN, WHO PRACTICES LAW IN CONNECTICUT, SENT THIS TO ME:

Failure to comply with conditions of release can have several consequences, which can be severe. The least serious consequence is that the Superior Court will increase amount of your bond. The prosecutor will sometimes request that the judge increase your bond, or a Connecticut criminal court judge can increase your bond without any request at all. If this happens, you will need to pay additional money to continue to be released during the pendency of your case and additional conditions may be imposed. If you are unable to post the additional bond money, you risk being incarcerated while your criminal arrest is pending.

Another consequence on top of a raised bond for your underlying case is the more serious alternative–a separate arrest in Stamford or Greenwich for CGS 53a-222 Violation of Conditions of Release in the First or Second Degree. A separate arrest warrant will be applied for by a Connecticut prosecutor, and the police can come pick you up at your home, work, or school to arrest you.

I'M SURE HE'LL CLAIM IT WAS "NOT INTENTIONAL", WHICH IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. GRRRR...

Yes. Same self centered MO.
Oops I came 30 minutes early for hyper scheduled supervised visit. Think that JD was still trying fix his problems for him.
She could have said and probably should have said, "your visit, you figure it out, go to a restaurant or the playground if you blew the farm times."

Ughhhh how can he keep breaking his bond the gag orders just everything and yet he’s free as a bird and no repercussions.

CT did away with the death penalty in 2012. Capital felonies had no bail. But after the change with no capital felonies all felony crimes could have bond. Moo their legislature needs to fix that.

Well I would forgive the child! So would everybody, I suspect, including Jennifer if she were alive or if she is somehow looking in on her children. The only one at fault if that happened is Fotis for peeking or otherwise obtaining the code from a child. Kids are not in charge of home security systems.

The Child would Not have done anything wrong and therefore does Not need to be forgiven.

You only Forgive when someone has done something Wrong.

You just tell the child that they did Nothing wrong.

If you say that you forgive them, then you are telling them that they did in fact, do something wrong.

You do Not want them to live with that, for the rest of their lives.

IMO.

Last edited:
Pardon if this has been answered, but MT stated she dropped her daughter off at school the morning of 5/24, but who picked her up that afternoon? Where was the daughter when MT and FD were out and about that afternoon and evening? Did she have a nanny too?

Hi Rivkah! Just want to clarify: we don't know if she dropped off her daughter at school at all that day - or if her daughter stayed overnight with a friend. (I think there may have been some sort of party the night before that would have made that convenient.)

Also don't know if the daughter stayed in an after-school program on 5/24, or went home, or went to someone else's house.

At this point, MT has no verified alibi, and was available all day, as far as we know.

Last edited:
Hi Rivkah! Just want to clarify: we don't know if she dropped off her daughter at school at all that day - or if she stayed overnight with a friend. Also don't know if she stayed in an after-school program on 5/24.

At this point, MT has no verified alibi and was available all day as far as we know.
Yes, LE has not verified MT alibi in AW3 so far as I can tell.

LE ins AW3 details what 'MT says her alibi is' but it is not corroborated which I find quite fascinating given that her charges were just increased to 'Conspiracy to Murder'.

The camera belonged to another neighbor on the same street. not JD house. Her house has no camera surveillance at all. only spotlights
Sorry but the status of the JFd surveillance system at Welles hasn't been corroborated by LE unless I've missed something?

AWs have taken footage from neighbours but I'm not sure that the conclusion can be safely drawn that there were no cameras or operating system at Welles.

MOO

The Child would Not have done anything wrong and therefore does Not need to be forgiven.

You only Forgive when someone has done something Wrong.

You just tell the child that they did Nothing wrong.

If you say that you forgive them, then you are telling them that they did in fact, do something wrong.

You do Not want them to live with that, for the rest of their lives.

IMO.
If the child knew that Fotis was in a position to see, but felt awkward trying to conceal the pad, as in " I don't trust you, Dad."
Of course Fotis is completely to blame for doing that, but the child is going to a lot of reassurance. Kids just do not know how much of an advantage adults have in manipulating them, and are not going to be easy on themselves for being tricked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67