Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what probably happened-he left the house to “visit his lawyer”, stopped at Stop and Shop (someone said they saw him there with a woman-sister?), and then took the memorial down on his way back in the driveway. Blawie isn’t going to do anything, and Fd and NP know it, which is why he did it. I thought at first that he walked out of his house just to take it down, but it seems unlikely. Even if he didn’t go to see his lawyer, NP will say that he did
What is he doing shopping? I do not recall that being one of the reasons he could leave his house. Usually, it's work, church, lawyer, medical/dental/counseling and nothing more. Groceries can be delivered. What "work" could he possibly have? All of his properties are belly up and he certainly is no hands on contractor. He is making a mockery of conditions of release.

It appears Dulos has once AGAIN been gaming the system, like he has been doing since the day Jennifer filed her petition to divorce him. Now, I don't know about CT, but Dulos' conduct would get him locked up just about anywhere else in the country!

Imagine being so controlling you believe you have the right to control what neighbors have in their yards.

"Judge, freedom is too difficult for Fotis, please relocate him to a nice, comfortable cell where he won't have to see things that bother him. Thank you."

JMO

Yes, but I do think the public has the right to know whether State funds are being used here and it seems that if Atty. P. firm wants to collect fees from the State that at a minimum the proper paperwork ought to be on file to do so.

It just seems that at every turn we are seeing rules twisted and bent and in ways (such as with the Fd Glock hand off to 'friend') that could have unintended consequences.

Transparency (or lack thereof) has been a longstanding issue in CT for years. Someone a few threads back posted the State's transparency rating that was published by a third party group, and CT if I recall didn't fare well.

MOO
Has Patter filed a motion to be appointed as counsel or a motion to have Dulos declared indigent? Dulos may have a right to counsel, but he does not have the right to select counsel and then require the state to pay for it. He should get appointed counsel just like everyone else and, if NP is not on the list of approved defenders, well too bad. He gets what he gets.

That result would be the ultimate con job-select an expensive lawyer, claim you can't afford him/her, and then demand those fees be paid by the people of CT? No way, no how. Can you imagine how quickly our system would go bankrupt if it started to allow all indigent defendants to game the system like this? Absolutely unheard of.

How has the issue of the payment of NP's fees arisen?

For once I agree with NP. This case needs to get to trial as soon as possible, so Dulos can be sentenced to prison as soon as possible!

Dulos KNEW the rules and he deliberately disobeyed them. Why give him yet another "chance"? It is beyond clear he has zero respect for the authority of any court.
But NP will call for a speedy trail and then use every trick in the book to delay and continue. JMO

Wow, just wow. What is his deal???? Removing items from her memorial? If he had no part in her disappearance, wouldn't he welcome community support? Share in the grief? He couldn't exhibit I DID THIS any louder or clearer.

I wonder if somebody left a sign that rubbed the velvet smirk the wrong way. He is seriously messed up. He couldn't just drive on by.....

I don't live in CT but I don't like knowing he's out and about, under his own power. Where does he have TO GO?

JMO

IF he was given okay to leave for job related reason and took that route back past the memorial, he thought he was okay. I would not put it past him to sell such articles for cash,

But NP will call for a speedy trail and then use every trick in the book to delay and continue. JMO
Exactly. His mouth will say one thing, but his actions will be another thing entirely.

Norm will delay, and then find a way to blame the state for causing it:

“They dumped a mountain of evidence on top of me at the last minute. This is a transparent effort to hinder the speedy trial of my client, and allow them to find evidence that they don’t yet have.”

Or some nonsense like that. The nice thing about Norm, is that he’s so damn predictable.

We see you Norm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members