Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must OUTRAGE him that, even in death, JF gets attention. He wants her completely gone, even her memory.

That is some serious malignancy.

JMO
Well in FD's mind he is never at fault for anything. It is all JFd's fault. What is so great is that someone probably got video of the incident today and/or photos or something and it can be used to show what a "cool, calm, collected and caring estranged husband FD truly is." A memorial shouldn't bother him at all. It shouldn't. BUT it does. He and JFd had no problems? Ya right. The divorce/custody battle wasn't contentious? Ya right. A person who cares about JFd and didn't just see her as a means to an end, or at the very least had some base level of feeling for her would NOT feel the need to tear down whatever memorial is put there. They simply would not. Especially when they are essentially under house arrest.

Could be an interesting hearing tomorrow.

State wants judge to review bond for Fotis Dulos because he was seen removing items from a memorial to his estranged wife near his Farmington home

Dave Altimari on Twitter
KABOOM. Fireworks. But I don't want to get my hopes up. At all. I am sure NP will throw out the "Poor pitiful maligned and mistreated and stressed out FD, missing his kids and taunted by locals like he is the Hunchback of Notre Dame, being harassed at every turn, needs a speedy trial, start it tomorrow so we can prove his innocence....whah whah whah"
Let me do NP and FD a favor and have a special WHAH-mbulance outside the courthouse just in case the pity party doesn't go his way.

https://media.nbcconnecticut.com/2019/09/Flowers-from-Jennifer.jpg?fit=4032,3024

For a Visual, here is the caption: Flowers and a candle were set on a stone slab outside the entrance to Jefferson Crossing, in Farmington, the road where. Fotis Dulos lives.
Calling @MollyDDD, we have a great option for a new avatar here with the memorial candle and flowers!

PS if you post the avatar I will give up my good buddy Road Runner and go with flowers in honour of the person that set up the memorial on behalf of JFd!

MOO

It is unclear if the impromptu stop at the memorial occurred during one of those trips or not. But Colangelo said the incident occurred on Jan. 17. That same day, a photo of Dulos at the Stop & Shop on Farmington Avenue in West Hartford was sent to the Courant.

Colangelo said stopping at the memorial was a “violation of the terms of his release.” He did not explain what Dulos removed from the memorial to Farber Dulos, who disappeared on May 24.

State wants judge to review bond for Fotis Dulos because he was seen removing items from a memorial to his estranged wife near his Farmington home

Colangelo is seeking a modification of Dulos’ bond, not to revoke it.

Imagine making light of the violent assault and disappearance of a mother. Imagine defending a velvet fog, not just to make sure he's represented fairly, but spinning his narrative, discrediting decent people, shunning gag orders, victimizing victims. I can't imagine doing that.

And that, my friends, is why I don't wear a squirrel on my back.

God help us all.

JMO

KABOOM. Fireworks. But I don't want to get my hopes up. At all. I am sure NP will throw out the "Poor pitiful maligned and mistreated and stressed out FD, missing his kids and taunted by locals like he is the Hunchback of Notre Dame, being harassed at every turn, needs a speedy trial, start it tomorrow so we can prove his innocence....whah whah whah"
Let me do NP and FD a favor and have a special WHAH-mbulance outside the courthouse just in case the pity party doesn't go his way.
Actually I think it would be fitting if Fd AND Atty. P. had to walk up an entire aisle of candles and ribbons heading into Court tomorrow!

The rules are always for others and this is just one more in a long line of issues.

I commend Atty Colangelo for bringing the issue to the Courts attention but would have also enjoyed a PS on the motion to include the ongoing 'Gag Order' violations!

MOO

Yes, much more had been added... Wonder what he took. Did he remove all of it? Or something specific?

I hope Fd took it all, otherwise tomorrow NP will be saying that Fd was just removing "dead flowers" to keep the memorial attractive. I'm afraid they will clarify the term of the bail...AGAIN...just like they did for the low battery on the ankle monitor. Going to and from a job site doesn't include stopping to see Marty or buying a new blazer.

Is Rena still taking care of her baby brother? Thought that woman went back to Greece. Maybe she wants to get full use out of the lovely fur coat. Hope someone did catch the whole thing on video! MOO

Actually I think it would be fitting if Fd AND Atty. P. had to walk up an entire aisle of candles and ribbons heading into Court tomorrow!

The rules are always for others and this is just one more in a long line of issues.

I commend Atty Colangelo for bringing the issue to the Courts attention but would have also enjoyed a PS on the motion to include the ongoing 'Gag Order' violations!

MOO

RE: Gag Order Violations...perhaps Colangelo could give the Judge a running list so that when the Supreme Court gives their opinion, the judge can act quickly. Or, handout the citations now....worry about the SC later.

Maybe in fairness to FD we should make a tribute to him too.

No candles, no flowers. Just paper towels.

If only he were capable of being haunted by what he's done.

JMO

Avon/Farmington/Canton local here! Been creeping on WS for a week, joined last night, and am actively finding the courage to answer LittleBitty's call to action! (You are all geniuses, BTW). I just started a deep dive into this case a few days ago and have been FREAKED out by the stuff I've discovered so close to home. Highlights include: my oldest friend's family home shares a long stretch of woods with 585 Deercliff; I went to the same HS as MT's daughter (and discovered in an edition of the school magazine published MAY 28TH, 2019 that MT and GB recently donated a $10K ski trip to GB's ski chalet); I had the same elementary school teachers as JFD's eldest kids; I rode at the same barn (Folly Farm) as her kids; and, most chillingly, I've met Dana Hinman several times (named in AW; not someone I would call a 'good guy').

To answer the question, teens hang out in the woods here. There's a lot of pretense in the Farmington Valley, and if you're going to misbehave, you better do it in a secluded spot. For the local prep schoolers (Avon Old Farms, Ethel Walker, Miss Porter's), the go-to spot is the woods surrounding the sprawling Avon Old Farms campus. Close to AOF is another big park called Fisher Meadows. I also recently talked to a local mother with teenage kids, and she was telling me her daughters routinely walk through the woods on Deercliff Rd. If AOF is a sprawling wood, Deercliff is VAST. It is as winding, tree-covered, and secluded a residential area as it gets in Farmington/Avon. To that point, there are two types of luxury home developments in this area and they typically represent the two types of wealth we see. The first are open developments with all the houses right on top of each other -- people who purchase these houses typically want to display something (wealth, status, etc). The second are secluded developments with lots of tree-cover, private driveways, and distance between the houses -- people who purchase these homes want privacy (lots of athletes, lawyers, old money). If you look at FD's first properties (Bart Drive, Charlotte Court), they fall into the first category. But his later developments (Jefferson Xing, Olcott, Deercliff, Sky View) exemplify the second category. IMO, this transition from high-visibility properties to low-visibility properties marks a distinct shift in FD's business model and personal objectives.

Hope that helps answer your question. LMK if you have any other local questions and I'll do my best to answer!

PS I've been immersed in the archived pages of JFD's blog and the codified language she uses to discuss FD turns my stomach. I hope the state is holding out on big evidence and they nail this sociopath. Justice for Jennifer.

WELCOME! Glad to have you here auspex! Thanks for the information!

Hey, I have a small idea of what we can all do tomorrow for his court appearance.
Does anyone have an image of a purple ribbon that we can all easily use for our avatars JUST for tomorrow in a way of showing solidarity for Jennifer but for all victims of domestic violence.

Like an image we can all download and replace with the right specs and stuff so no one has any issues with a temporary avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member