Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be it. FD was observed removing items from a memorial (I’m assuming for Jennifer). What the hell?!

BREAKING: State’s attorney Rich Colangelo files to modify the conditions of Fotis Dulos’ bond. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

It’s been several months since posting but I always follow.

This latest development infuriates me. I have difficulty understanding how someone could be so flipping arrogant. It almost borders on self-destruction.

Thank goodness to the person who reported this to LE and I love RC’s succinct motion.

This is going to be it. FD was observed removing items from a memorial (I’m assuming for Jennifer). What the hell?!

BREAKING: State’s attorney Rich Colangelo files to modify the conditions of Fotis Dulos’ bond. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

What does it mean to “modify the conditions”? Does it mean that they lock him up, put an alarm on his front door, put a guard (looks like they already have an unofficial one!) outside his door?

Wow, just wow. What is his deal???? Removing items from her memorial? If he had no part in her disappearance, wouldn't he welcome community support? Share in the grief? He couldn't exhibit I DID THIS any louder or clearer.

I wonder if somebody left a sign that rubbed the velvet smirk the wrong way. He is seriously messed up. He couldn't just drive on by.....

I don't live in CT but I don't like knowing he's out and about, under his own power. Where does he have TO GO?

JMO

Can’t even see why it bothers him-can he even see it from the house he isn’t allowed to leave? I wonder who called to tell him about it? His neighbors must think this is hilarious!

It’s been several months since posting but I always follow.

This latest development infuriates me. I have difficulty understanding how someone could be so flipping arrogant. It almost borders on self-destruction.

Thank goodness to the person who reported this to LE and I love RC’s succinct motion.
We actually see this sort of thing a lot. Typically it seems to be missing posters that are taken down, but we have heard of balloons and other objects being removed from memorials as well.

I love this in a way, because it shows that this is getting to him.

JD could have been in a hurry too (to get kids to school and probably change clothes to get to the doctor appt in time) simply spaced out turning the alarm while in a rush...
But Dulos couldn't have counted on that happening the morning he murdered her. He knew he had a way into that garage IMO, and it had to do with that bogus home visit he cooked up days earlier.

From Marissa Alter Twitter:

Response from Norm Pattis to this alleged violation: “He got out of his car on the way home? Seriously? We need to get this trial on as quickly as possible to put an end to this nonsense.” @News12CT

-------------------------

I'm not sure if the issue here is Fd or Atty. P. but my suspicion is that it is sadly BOTH. WTH Atty. P.!

MOO

I think Judge Blawie in a prior hearing about the GPS violation told Fd that 'Door number 2' was always an option with further violations.

I VOTE FOR DOOR 2 JUDGE BLAWIE. Load up Fd and simply return him to BPT. He had the great privilege of bail that so many others do not get and he blew it.

Please do not do the 3 strikes and you are out here.

MOO

Is it stuff people left on the Farmington property? The terms of his bond only allow attorney visits, doctor/dentist visits, church and work approved stuff.

This makes me wonder if he is devolving.

Like the character (no coincidence there) in Edgar Allan Poe's "the tell-tale heart"
He has been having a lot of approved "work" appointments lately. Drives himself there too

Here is what probably happened-he left the house to “visit his lawyer”, stopped at Stop and Shop (someone said they saw him there with a woman-sister?), and then took the memorial down on his way back in the driveway. Blawie isn’t going to do anything, and Fd and NP know it, which is why he did it. I thought at first that he walked out of his house just to take it down, but it seems unlikely. Even if he didn’t go to see his lawyer, NP will say that he did

From Marissa Alter Twitter:

Response from Norm Pattis to this alleged violation: “He got out of his car on the way home? Seriously? We need to get this trial on as quickly as possible to put an end to this nonsense.” @News12CT

-------------------------

I'm not sure if the issue here is Fd or Atty. P. but my suspicion is that it is sadly BOTH. WTH Atty. P.!

MOO
Umm, no Norm. The issue is that your client removed items from a memorial.

Getting out of the car has nothing to do with it.

that is a good question. I am trying to remember which trial it was...that the special public defender got more money.....I think some places let then cut a salary deal with the state, county, town.
Anyone know for sure?
Each state has different rules. Where I live, lawyers bid for a defender contract and then take all conflict work- cases PD can't handle - that comes their way in a given year. The contract is not set per case, and the special PD then hires its own lawyers as employees, but the State also pays the administrative costs of running what is essentially another state agency.

Other states pay each individual lawyer per case, and murder cases get quite pricey. Even high paid defenders can be among the pool of potential lawyers, and the State pays them an hourly rate, one usually much, much higher than the going PD rate. One capital murder case in Seattle resulted in over 6 million dollars in special defender fees and costs a couple of years back. Although CT does not have the death penalty, this case is still going to be very expensive no matter what.

Last edited:
Let me make sure I have this right. Someone who cares about JF left a memorial of some sort AT THE HOUSE HER FAMILY OWNS and the squatter who is squatting there removed it? How about some charges for theft?!!! Whatever he took, it wasn't his, it wasn't for him.

Lock 'im up!!!!

JM0

Can’t even see why it bothers him-can he even see it from the house he isn’t allowed to leave? I wonder who called to tell him about it? His neighbors must think this is hilarious!

JX is MY street, I virtually built it. All the houses are houses I sold. The flowers/candles/stones/whatever were clearly DISRESPECTING me. So I removed them. Because I am King of this street.

Umm, no Norm. The issue is that your client removed items from a memorial.

Getting out of the car has nothing to do with it.
For once I agree with NP. This case needs to get to trial as soon as possible, so Dulos can be sentenced to prison as soon as possible!

Dulos KNEW the rules and he deliberately disobeyed them. Why give him yet another "chance"? It is beyond clear he has zero respect for the authority of any court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member