Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what probably happened-he left the house to “visit his lawyer”, stopped at Stop and Shop (someone said they saw him there with a woman-sister?), and then took the memorial down on his way back in the driveway. Blawie isn’t going to do anything, and Fd and NP know it, which is why he did it. I thought at first that he walked out of his house just to take it down, but it seems unlikely. Even if he didn’t go to see his lawyer, NP will say that he did
If we are talking about the same thing that video is from Oct 2019

Each state has different rules. Where I live, lawyers bid for a defender contract and then take all conflict work- cases PD can't handle - that comes their way in a given year. The contract is not set per case, and the special PD then hires its own lawyers as employees, but the State also pays the administrative costs of running what is essentially another state agency.

Other states pay each individual lawyer per case, and murder cases get quite pricey. Even high paid defender can be among the pool of potential lawyers, and the State pays them an hourly rate, one usually much, much higher than the going PD rate. One capital murder case in Seattle resulted in over 6 million dollars in special defender fees and costs a couple of years back. Although CT does not have the death penalty, this case is still going to be very expensive no matter what.
Yes, but I do think the public has the right to know whether State funds are being used here and it seems that if Atty. P. firm wants to collect fees from the State that at a minimum the proper paperwork ought to be on file to do so.

It just seems that at every turn we are seeing rules twisted and bent and in ways (such as with the Fd Glock hand off to 'friend') that could have unintended consequences.

Transparency (or lack thereof) has been a longstanding issue in CT for years. Someone a few threads back posted the State's transparency rating that was published by a third party group, and CT if I recall didn't fare well.

MOO

If we are talking about the same thing that video is from Oct 2019

Someone somewhere else said he was in Stop and Shop on Friday. But even if he wasn’t, he still wasn’t allowed to “maintain” the property, either. I wonder how often he stops here and there when is is out on an approved outing?

Let me make sure I have this right. Someone who cares about JF left a memorial of some sort AT THE HOUSE HER FAMILY OWNS and the squatter who is squatting there removed it? How about some charges for theft?!!! Whatever he took, it wasn't his, it wasn't for him.

Lock 'im up!!!!

JM0
Yep yep. LOCK HIM UP! no more squatting for you FD. This is life. You do not get to unilaterally control the world. Sure you may have done so with certain individuals in power in the state of CT but I hope that with time those individuals will be gone too.
I also wonder if his bail will truly be revoked or will we just see more of the same...more of the same probably.

Someone somewhere else said he was in Stop and Shop on Friday. But even if he wasn’t, he still wasn’t allowed to “maintain” the property, either. I wonder how often he stops here and there when is is out on an approved outing?
Shopping wasn't on the list that Judge Blawie provided at the hearing IMO.

Peapod, Amazon Fresh/Whole Foods and Walmart etc. all deliver Fd in case you didn't know.

I wish I lived in CT (no I don't) but now I REALLY want to line the streets of the whole town with J4J ribbons, candles, flowers for FD's big day out tomorrow.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members