Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy .
As much as I would love for this to be an issue to put him behind bars I don't think it's gonna happen.
Could something as stoopid as this finally put him behind bars?
Where is Colangelo going with this?
MOO.
I don’t think it’s going to happen either. At this point, it would apparently take something along the lines of a serious crime, in order to see FD behind bars.

He’s been allowed to skirt the rules with impunity, and I don’t see that changing.

I think the DA is taking a shot, and probably hoping for more restrictive conditions of his bond. I think tomorrow ends with a stern warning from the judge, and another rage inducing comment from Norm.

I’d love to be wrong.

Maybe he just thought he would not be caught.

The press is set up at the entrance to Jefferson Crossing which is a private road taking off where Deercliffe becomes Ely Road.
I would say they were appalled and called it in.
So strange, stopping to do that, did his lawyer tell him to do more things to make locals mad to make sure he can get a change of venue due to the local animus?

For 3 pages, @MollyDDD , I've been looking for clues to your avatar. Now, we need a rat trap, but instead of cheese the bait should be a wad of cash. (Unmarked bills, of course, For our FoDu!)
Perhaps during Marty’s first anniversary celebration, they can present him with a little robotic helper named “Michi”.
And since it falls on the Chinese New Year, “The Year of the Rat”, maybe they can put Fotis’s picture on it too! He’s already got the ears.

Serious crime? Just wonder why murder and kidnapping hasn’t done it yet?!
I don’t think it’s going to happen either. At this point, it would apparently take something along the lines of a serious crime, in order to see FD behind bars.

He’s been allowed to skirt the rules with impunity, and I don’t see that changing.

I think the DA is taking a shot, and probably hoping for more restrictive conditions of his bond. I think tomorrow ends with a stern warning from the judge, and another rage inducing comment from Norm.

I’d love to be wrong.

Hey, I have a small idea of what we can all do tomorrow for his court appearance.
Does anyone have an image of a purple ribbon that we can all easily use for our avatars JUST for tomorrow in a way of showing solidarity for Jennifer but for all victims of domestic violence.

Like an image we can all download and replace with the right specs and stuff so no one has any issues with a temporary avatar.

I like this idea and maybe we can all do this on Facebook as well (those of us on FB, anyway)? DV awareness day in honor of Jennifer Farber.
[edited for typos]

If I’m not mistaken there are a few other convicted murders who were known to have removed missing persons flyers and/or memorial items.
I can’t think of them at the moment, but I believe it’s their way of “erasing” the victim from public view/awareness.

MOO

Ha! Now that’s an idea. Have flowers delivered to his door every day.
Good one!

But I like the idea that the flowers and candle are where he CANNOT reach it but still has to look at it!

Such a brilliant idea!

Wonder if the Court would allow for a personal flower delivery tomorrow?

I was thinking of a purple themed bouquet of seasonal flowers?

Better yet, perhaps they should be delivered to Judge Blawie and he can place the flowers on his large desk for all to see!

Ready, Set and GO!

MOO

Hey, I have a small idea of what we can all do tomorrow for his court appearance.
Does anyone have an image of a purple ribbon that we can all easily use for our avatars JUST for tomorrow in a way of showing solidarity for Jennifer but for all victims of domestic violence.

Like an image we can all download and replace with the right specs and stuff so no one has any issues with a temporary avatar.
Good idea @LittleBitty...I just changed it to the flowers at the memorial.

Note to anyone trying to change avatars...needs to be no more than 100x100 pixels but file size cannot exceed 10MB...I struggled with file size and even used one of the online conversion options....

Not sure how @MassGuy changes avatars as the fate of his team changes...very stressful operation IMO....

moO

Is it stuff people left on the Farmington property? The terms of his bond only allow attorney visits, doctor/dentist visits, church and work approved stuff.

This makes me wonder if he is devolving.

Like the character (no coincidence there) in Edgar Allan Poe's "the tell-tale heart"
Who’s granting FD’s requests .. Norm?
So much for the “fake house arrest”!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members