Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to my own post to say I agree with the feedback I’m getting. forgiveness isn’t the correct concept; the child would be blameless in that scenario.

It is what I meant, but My word choice went astray while imagining the child unable to forgive him/herself.

You seem to be such a great advocate for kids in general. I hope that is part of your calling/profession. MOO.

A fellow told me a few yrs ago he had a personal mobile alarm and the company called him in the middle of the night and asked if he was all right bc they got an alert. He told them he was fine. Then he went to get a drink of water and going down the hall almost bumped into a huge cop. When he recovered from shock, he asked the cop how he got in. The cop showed him a garage remote--one of those "universal" things. So apparently they're not too hard to come by. Maybe LE should've asked around if FD got one from those who supply them.

FD has several houses for sale... he knows something about security systems and garage door openers. Because of the timing of the attack, I think, IMO, the attacker went in the garage with the car, or just behind JD. The attacker might have allowed JD to open the house door too, IMO.

Is there, and I bet there is, a device that FD could have obtained by whatever means, that could “read” the code as it was put into the pad?
Many threads back someone posted a youtube video on how easy it is to get a keypad garage door to open.

I'm not sure sophisticated technology would be needed to break into a garage.

This gets back to the security system at Welles. Were the garage doors components of the system? Sadly we don't know if the system was activated on 5/24 but it seems reasonable to think that it wasn't given that NCPD or Alarm Company didn't get a call. Also, if I recall LA gave the garage pin pad code to LE but there was no mention of her providing the alarm system code to get into the house. Perhaps these codes were one in the same and that the garage pin was hooked into the alarm system.

Wish we knew more about the status of the security system.

MOO

And where is he keeping his cars
If this is the same one

Or another used Volvo

I hope these are being forwarded to Colangelo and Weinstein or whomever else might find FDs financial dealings/situation pertinent to their respective cases.

Edited to add: especially if they involve undeclared assets.

And where is he keeping his cars
If this is the same one
Kept thinking about this lone BMW and why advertise online.

Why would Fd be advertising a random BMW online in August, 2019?

We also saw Fd send back vehicles from Greece via container ship to Port Newark (this was disclosed in Civil Case) - were these vehicles also sold online?

We don't know if LE searched these vehicles (BMW and the vehicles brought back to US from Greece) to find out if anything else might have been in these vehicles.

How did Fd get his hands on the BMW and does he have a bill of sale and can the vehicle be registered in the US?

Did MT or her family facilitate introductions to various 'friends and family' in Latin and South America where illegally imported luxury cars aren't unusual and in fact many of them are actually 'stolen to order' from the United States and on a boat heading for LA or SA within a few days of being stolen and will never be seen or heard from again in the US. Its an impressively large industry and by all accounts quite profitable too!

Could Fd and MT have made a sideline business done wholly in cash in 'subsidise' the lifestyle that MT was becoming accustomed to? We saw Fd not building houses and not selling houses yet his lifestyle and travel didn't skip a beat? Was it from the money he 'borrowed' from the gullible CT banks or was it from some illicit cash based business such as selling cars?

Curious situation all around and I hope LE has looked into it, particularly given possible connections to KM clients and 'friends and family'.

MOO

Hey, I have a small idea of what we can all do tomorrow for his court appearance.
Does anyone have an image of a purple ribbon that we can all easily use for our avatars JUST for tomorrow in a way of showing solidarity for Jennifer but for all victims of domestic violence.

Like an image we can all download and replace with the right specs and stuff so no one has any issues with a temporary avatar.

Attachments

• 4244C0E1-4092-43E4-80CA-51366358317D.jpeg
    4244C0E1-4092-43E4-80CA-51366358317D.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 44
MY COUSIN, WHO PRACTICES LAW IN CONNECTICUT, SENT THIS TO ME:

Failure to comply with conditions of release can have several consequences, which can be severe. The least serious consequence is that the Superior Court will increase amount of your bond. The prosecutor will sometimes request that the judge increase your bond, or a Connecticut criminal court judge can increase your bond without any request at all. If this happens, you will need to pay additional money to continue to be released during the pendency of your case and additional conditions may be imposed. If you are unable to post the additional bond money, you risk being incarcerated while your criminal arrest is pending.

Another consequence on top of a raised bond for your underlying case is the more serious alternative–a separate arrest in Stamford or Greenwich for CGS 53a-222 Violation of Conditions of Release in the First or Second Degree. A separate arrest warrant will be applied for by a Connecticut prosecutor, and the police can come pick you up at your home, work, or school to arrest you.

I'M SURE HE'LL CLAIM IT WAS "NOT INTENTIONAL", WHICH IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. GRRRR...
He also mentioned that Kent's attorney, Lee Gold, is very well respected. Just another tidbit. I'll be in Connecticut next week. You might see my candle (or many candles) near Gloria Farber's home in Farmington.

Hello everyone. Like a recent poster, I’ve been lurking for a few days now and decided I needed to create an account and join you all. I have no idea how I stumbled upon this site, but I’m forever grateful. It has been able to clarify so many things for me.
I am devastated for Jennifer, her family and most importantly her children. I’m local to New Canaan. I have been to all the court appearances thus far and plan to be there tomorrow. I can’t scream Justice for Jennifer any louder

(hope I did this right!)

Hello and Welcome!
So glad that you are here and posting.
What dedication to be there for all the court appearances! That is remarkable and I would surmise how you found WS, a victim's forum. Thank you so for adding your awesome self here. Yay!

Jennifer deserves exactly the type of person who would go to every court appearance! You!

Sounds like someone spilled the tea....leaving Mr. Colangelo anixous to get his cowbody off the beach at Jeffxing and back to da pokey!

@MassGuy .
As much as I would love for this to be an issue to put him behind bars I don't think it's gonna happen.
Could something as stoopid as this finally put him behind bars?
Where is Colangelo going with this?
MOO.

Good evening everyone! Pardon me for this slightly off topic question but can someone pls enlighten me? EE is frequently referred to and I take it this is FD’s (awesome) project manager who owns the red Tacoma. But isn’t he actually PG ? Argh. I’m confused. MOO TIA
EE is shorthand for Employee., i.e., Fore/FD's former employee Pawel Gumienny (PG).

If you can ask that person to email that picture to Atty Colangelo that would be great. I do wonder if he made this request as part of his ability to 'work'???

FD to bracelet monitor: I need to go outside and pick up sticks for work. Will you release me please?

Bracelet monitor: Ok, but no more than 50 yds from house or we are coming to pick you up and 1 step beyond 50 yds and CSP will be there in 2 min.

If that picture is real then this house arrest situation is a farce.

Just looks like Fd is simply testing his boundaries.

At what point will he flee?

MOO

Does LE follow him (secretly or otherwise) when he leaves the house?

Just jumping in to bump Tricia's post from earlier this week.

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

He also mentioned that Kent's attorney, Lee Gold, is very well respected. Just another tidbit. I'll be in Connecticut next week. You might see my candle (or many candles) near Gloria Farber's home in Farmington.

I don’t live anywhere near there but some time ago, I put six, solar-powered lanterns out on an picnic table in the side yard with five in a circle for the kids and one in the center for Jennifer and they glow softly each night, a circle of warm lights in the vast darkness here in the country. Thinking of all the candles and lights there in CT and NY, and I’m sure in so many other places, it seems so right that there are lights across the world shining for justice for Jennifer and her kids.

Hi Chicago - I think Auspex is more local to Farmington so I can share my opinion as a New Canaan resident. Lapham is relatively secluded with sporadic traffic - within a 10 minute period that time of day you will likely experience a passing car or a few (and even the occasional school bus) but there is no steady stream. And it is adjacent to wooded trails and relatively quiet so if you are in a vigilant mode you can hear the cars before they are within view and wait and plan any activities you do not want to be observed accordingly. Personally if I had driven by and saw a man in athletic gear standing next to a truck and looking like he was doing a pre-run stretch or gearing up his bike I would not have thought twice.
Thank you! That gives me a much better idea of the area.

Fotis Dulos, the man accused of murdering Jennifer, stopped his car, got out, and removed something from a memorial to her, a memorial someone made on a property that isn’t his. Thinking about that, can there be any doubt of how much this little, little man (and please know that the word “little” is not in reference to his physical characteristics) hates her still even though she and her family gave him so much for so long? Those poor kids. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member