Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos violated release by taking items from Jennifer Dulos’ memorial

STAMFORD — Fotis Dulos has been accused of violating the terms of his release by removing items from a memorial for his estranged wife on his way back from the grocery store.
State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo filed a request Wednesday for a judge to modify Fotis Dulos’ conditions of release on $6 million bond after he was seen last week getting out of his car and removing the items.
Sources said the memorial was placed at the end of Jefferson Crossing, a private road in Farmington consisting of homes Fotis Dulos’ company developed. Fotis and Jennifer Dulos lived there until she left for New Canaan with their five children when she filed for divorce in 2017.
Colangelo wants Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie to modify the conditions of release "as he is not complying" with the court's orders.
Fotis Dulos, whose movement is tracked by an electronic monitor, can only leave his home for court appearances, church and other court-approved activities. Colangelo is hoping to get the judge to place Fotis Dulos on full house arrest, which would further restrict his activities, sources said.
"He got out of his car on the way home? Seriously?" defense attorney Norm Pattis said. "We need to get this trial on as quickly as possible to put an end to this nonsense."
Pattis is expected to waive his client’s right to a probable cause hearing when he returns to court Thursday. Pattis said Tuesday the defense strategy has changed and they want to quickly move toward a trial.
Fotis Dulos was arrested twice in 2019 on two counts of tampering with evidence and one count of hindering prosecution in connection with the May 24 disappearance.
After he was charged this month with murder, arrest and search warrants have revealed a bloody scene was found in the garage of his estranged wife’s Welles Lane home the night she was reported missing.
Fotis Dulos, 52, and his former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, were seen around the same time dumping bags in Hartford that were later found to contain Jennifer Dulos’ blood and clothing, according to arrest warrants.
Fotis Dulos was also linked to a pickup truck owned by one of his employees that police say he drove to and from New Canaan on the day of the homicide, arrest warrants said. Police later found Jennifer Dulos’ blood on one of the seats, the arrest warrants said.
Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos violated release by taking items from Jennifer Dulos’ memorial

DBM
We are going to need a database to keep track of Fd and his vehicles.

Going from memory here but this BMW I don't think is registered in his name in Farmington?

If this is true then where are these cars coming from?

Are these cars legal and can they be registered?

Is Fd simply acting as a broker of cars and so they belong to someone else and he is merely a middleman taking a cut?

Did these cars come from EU via Greece or are they from the US?

We should take a poll as to whether Fd declares any income from these car sales? Or, is he paying Pattisville in used BMWs? I guess we will know soon if 'ole Atty. P. trades in the Volvo SUV with poor mileage for a souped up M7 - - Zoom Zoom Ponytail!!!!!!!!!!!

MOO

Last edited:
If you can ask that person to email that picture to Atty Colangelo that would be great. I do wonder if he made this request as part of his ability to 'work'???

FD to bracelet monitor: I need to go outside and pick up sticks for work. Will you release me please?

Bracelet monitor: Ok, but no more than 50 yds from house or we are coming to pick you up and 1 step beyond 50 yds and CSP will be there in 2 min.

If that picture is real then this house arrest situation is a farce.

Just looks like Fd is simply testing his boundaries.

At what point will he flee?

MOO
He is definitely testing his boundaries, seeing just how much he can get away with. Apparently, a lot. The judges around here would put him in jail this morning without hesitation. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Or another used Volvo
Who in their right mind would ever buy a vehicle, much less a used one from the likes of Dulos? Just putting his name in the ad would be enough to turn most people off.

It just goes to show his arrogance-I have never seen someone put their name in an used car ad before. What a supreme narcissist. Dude just can't help himself. Look at me! Look at me! This guy is reminding me of Ted Bundy more each day.

Good evening everyone! Pardon me for this slightly off topic question but can someone pls enlighten me? EE is frequently referred to and I take it this is FD’s (awesome) project manager who owns the red Tacoma. But isn’t he actually PG ? Argh. I’m confused. MOO TIA
EE is PG. They are one and the same.

Did FD have permission to go to the grocery store? It mentions he removed items from the memorial “on his way home from grocery shopping.” Um...
Glad Colango is doing something, but like oceancalling asked, Why modify and not revoke? What’s it gonna take?

For me, there is little doubt that, if Fd can find a time and a way to do it, he will jump bail. He wasn’t even on house arrest for two weeks before he screwed up-and I was sure that he would last a little longer.

I don’t understand how Judge Blawie can think that he is, and will be, compliant. At each stage, he is doing exactly what the judge tells him not to do-meandering into NY State, when the judge specifically tells him not to leave Connecticut, deliberately not charging the ankle monitor after being instructed to do so every day, and now, going where he wants, and doing what he wants while he is on house arrest. Judge Blawie, he isn’t going to comply! He doesn’t think you are the boss of him! You can’t tell him what to do! Fd is such an idiot-even if the judge decides that all he needs is a mild scolding, the optics for Fd are terrible-and yet he still can’t help himself. There is no way this guy is going to prison for life-he is not going to let that happen.

Thursday, January 23rd:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Fotis Dulos (51/now 52) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/12/19). *Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 9/4/19). *Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $6M bond. Bonded out (on 1/9/20).
Bond conditions re tampering charges: must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring. Bond conditions on murder: on house arrest. GPS monitoring; must have prior approval to leave his house. No contact with 5 children, JD’s mother or children’s nanny.
Court info from 6/13/19 thru 1/9/20 reference post #1256 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

1/16/20: Hearing on 1/22/20 to request a probable cause hearing, which must take place within 60 days of request. 1/22/20: Has been reset for 1/23/20.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Pretrial hearing on 2/7/20.
*Kent D. Mawhinney (54) – Pretrial hearing on 2/20/20.
"Must have prior approval to leave house." I sincerely hope pretrial services is in court to represent Dulos was never given authorization to be shopping, "picking up sticks" away from his residence, or desecrating memorials on other people's properties.

While I have always believed he should be detained pretrial for the safety of the kids, nanny, GF and others specifically connected to his prosecution, if I lived in that community, I would begin to be concerned about members of the community itself. He is deliberately trying to see how much he can get away with.

If pretrial services and whatever company is monitoring him is allowing him to go places and do things he is not supposed to, that permission needs to be stopped by the judge this morning. I suspect, however, that as long as Dulos is free, he is going to do whatever he wants.

He is looking to flee; I can feel it in my bones. There is just too much of him testing the system for me to conclude otherwise.

So far he has: 1.Left the jurisdiction, driving on an isolated road, supposedly because of a WAZE error; 2.Failed to properly charge his device on more than one occasion (this one is a biggie); 3.Been spotted at a grocery store, which was not permitted by the conditions of bond; 4.Been photographed away from the residence, in the woods - not at all permitted, at least in my jurisdiction when on GPS monitoring; and 5. Desecrated a memorial put up for his wife while in a location he did not have authorization to be. For starters.

Those violations should equal pretrial detention. I will say it again. This man is incapable of following the rules; he believes they simply do not apply to him, If I lived in that community, I would question what else he would be willing to do to escape punishment, including committing additional crimes. The answer is, he would do ANYTHING. Detention is the only way to protect the community IMO.

Hi all,

I have been reading WS for months now, but never posted until today. I'm a Connecticut local (near New Canaan, not Farmington/Avon) and have been obsessed with this case since it started. You have all had such amazing insight and have kept me informed in ways that a lot of the local news couldn't even keep up with.

We have had a few high profile DV cases that have ended up in murder in the state within the last six months, something I have such a hard time grappling with (it's hard out there to be a woman, truthfully), but the way this entire case has been unfolding is wild and captivating in a way that has had me tuned in at all times.

Like many people have mentioned, I am reminded of the Helle Crafts case that happened in Newtown, and feel that there is even more evidence to put FD away without the need for something like a tooth to be discovered as "the body." But what really made me want to post today was hearing about how he tried to remove a memorial that was made for JFD. I know this man is a sick, disgusting, narcissistic person but I am truly blown away by the audacity and cojones this dude has. You want to violate the terms of your release? By all means, please do, but to vandalize/remove a memorial dedicated to the person you're accused of murdering? The mother of your children? That's just on another level.

He is definitely testing his boundaries, seeing just how much he can get away with. Apparently, a lot. The judges around here would put him in jail this morning without hesitation. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

The poster said it looked like he was picking up sticks?? Sounds fishy and a decoy like action to me. I’m sure he’s desperate to talk to MT or get a msg to her. (Don’t flip on me! Remember our script!). Maybe he’s leaving things or messages for MT somewhere/somehow (Stop and Shop?), wandering in a park, at “work”, in hopes she might get them
ETA. A little far fetched I know ... but I’m sure he’s racking his brain to figure out away to communicate something to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member