Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grea
FD judge today...

Local judge tops bench in Stamford

Q: Are defense lawyers as truthful as they could be?

A: There are lawyers who appear here regularly who might come to me and say, ‘Judge, you ordered a rearrest on so-and-so and this is what happened.’ If I don’t think the lawyer is trying to fool me, I will take the lawyer’s word for it and give the guy a break. Some lawyers don’t tell you the truth or mislead you and others give you the straight story. If I have confidence in the lawyer, I’ll accept their word.

Q: What do you see from the bench that really gets your goat?

A: (Laughs.) I think we discourage people from taking personal responsibility. Second chances are important and we encourage them — we have a dozen pretrial diversionary programs.

That’s good, but... people get so many chances, they begin to think they are bulletproof. We lull them into a false sense of security.

I don’t know where to draw the line, but in our state you have to try very hard to go to prison on your first time out of the box. Unless you commit a homicide or sexual assault or robbery with a weapon, it is very unlikely you will go to prison or get a criminal record at all.

great....

"Not far from where he had permission to visit"? In most courtrooms in this country, that "not far from" is not going to cut it, and Dulos is getting detained for failure to abide by the conditions of his release.

Why does FD get to decide when it’s ok to go out and when it’s not? I thought his terms were: confined to home, or church, or work. He had no job. He just gets to pick and choose when he goes on random outings to Stop and Shop, strolls through the yard, pulling his car over to rip down memorials? How is he in any way in compliance with his bond conditions and why is nothing bring done about it????????? I am so fed up with these CT judges.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Is he going to modify to say that FD has to leave memorials to JFd alone?! The arrogance of Fotis Dulos is stunning. MOO.
No kidding. I cannot understand why the courts keep giving him breaks! He is facing murder charges, for goodness sakes! Can they not see how defiant he is being to the law? Lock him up!!!

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order

@MattMcFarland3
Judge told Dulos and his defense team to consider this strike 2 (following a previous issue with charging his GPS monitoring device). If he doesn’t follow the conditions he said he would raise his $6 million bond and even consider doubling it.

Fotis Dulos has waived right to probable cause hearing. Entered not guilty plea
@News12CT

@MattMcFarland3
Judge told Dulos and his defense team to consider this strike 2 (following a previous issue with charging his GPS monitoring device). If he doesn’t follow the conditions he said he would raise his $6 million bond and even consider doubling it.

Fotis Dulos has waived right to probable cause hearing. Entered not guilty plea
@News12CT
Geez...I guess it’s a three strikes and you’re out deal.

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order

So pleased and relieved to hear he can’t pretend to leave the house for work/to pick up sticks any more. But special exemptions still apply - do they include going grocery shopping every time he forgets to order an item to be delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1