Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm Pattis not pleased with the ruling to remove the work condition from Dulos’ house arrest exceptions. Says Dulos is on the edge financially and allowing him to work outside the house will let him “right the ship.”
@News12CT

Pattis concedes Dulos shouldn’t have removed a memorial to Jennifer and that’s a technical violation but says a stern talking to should be enough. Asks Judge White to reconsider. White says if he reconsiders, he might raise the bond.
@News12CT

@_ShannonMiller

What he did was stupid.” Judge tells court in addressing Dulos’ decision to remove items from memorial for Jennifer. Pattis says items were put there to taunt Dulos.

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News
Boo[REDACTED]Hoo! I'm sure public was showing solidarity with FD who also wants JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER, the mother of his 5 children.

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News

News flash for FD and NP: you upset people when you brutally murder your wife. MOO

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order
The noose is tightening. Good. I know, we would have all liked to see him detained, but as one of my mentor's once said,"Give a bad guy enough rope and he's gonna hang himself with it." (Mentor was a "for real" cowboy).

@davealtimari

Judge Gary White was not happy that Fotis Dulos removed items from his wife’s memorial. Restricts his leaving house even more. What he did was stupid,” White said. Dont do it again.

Norm Pattis asked the judge twice to reconsider allowing Dulos to leave his house for work saying his client is “on the financial edge.” And the sale of one house could be a huge financial-altering event.

@MattMcFarland3
Judge told Dulos and his defense team to consider this strike 2 (following a previous issue with charging his GPS monitoring device). If he doesn’t follow the conditions he said he would raise his $6 million bond and even consider doubling it.

Fotis Dulos has waived right to probable cause hearing. Entered not guilty plea
@News12CT

To be fair, it’s really strike three, since he drove into NY after being told not to leave the state of CT

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order

I truly cannot believe his bond was not revoked. I am learning so much about my state's judicial system throughout this case. Jeez.

@MarissaAlter

“Special Exemptions” is just too vague of a term to use with Dulos. I can’t wait to see what he tries next.

Norm Pattis not pleased with the ruling to remove the work condition from Dulos’ house arrest exceptions. Says Dulos is on the edge financially and allowing him to work outside the house will let him “right the ship.”
@News12CT

Hey Norm, Dulos sank the ship when he murdered his wife. It is way, way too late to “right the ship”.

Dulos will never be able to “right the ship” because he’s still so angry at Jennifer. Even though he killed her, he blames her for the situation he’s in now, “on the edge” financially and confined to house arrest. Her house, of course.

@FOX61News

Did Pattis say how many times people have trespassed on Fd’s “personal property”, shouting and leaving items? Or does Pattis consider the end of the road to be Fd’s property? At this point, he doesn’t actually own anything, it appears. By the way, watch Fd’s lawyers argue that, because he is no longer permitted to leave “his” home to “work”, he is no longer able to pay anything to anybody, including GF

FD is being taunted by flowers? Is he for real?

I wonder if JF felt taunted, terrorized and terrified when he materialized in her garage, face to face with the man she feared, as she tried to escape his rage, injured and bleeding (as the blood droplets on the RR suggest) before succumbing to the man who once pretended to love her?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member