Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison Ivy: A hopeful clue that JD was buried?
I was thinking that the poison ivy might be a positive indication that JD was buried and not put into a body of water. Whenever I've gotten poison ivy here in CT, it's during gardening, when I've been weeding my flower beds or dumping brush in the woods...doing something mid/low to the ground and forgetting to cover my forearms. If Jennifer was buried, FD would likely have done his best to grab what he could nearby so a to make the location look "normal"...grab foliage, sticks. JMO
He could transplanted shrubs, ivy, poison ivy too, if that is what he did- bury here..with rain, it will grow even faster- and look like it was there to begin with..

since KM dug a hole too at the range, these two *advertiser censored* think alike..

JMO

I haven't given up the money shot -- MT staged to drive JF's Suburban out of her garage. The loose look-a-like imposter.

MT took over JF's husband, her marital home (4JC), despite court order sometimes her children. Taking over her Suburban for a short drive isn't a stretch.

MT wanted to take over JF's life. For this revenge plot, I put her in the driver's seat with FD, metaphorically. We may find out she was in the literal one too.

JMO
Didn’t MT’s daughter attend the same school as JD’s children?

The dinner party on the 23rd, do we know if MT had family on the guest list? Built in sitters? It's a big house... do we know that they arrived AFTER the murders? She might've had help with a look-alike selfie, a school drop off, etc. JMO

It's maddening for us to have so many questions but we can be assured LE knows MOUNTAINS more than they're telling/showing us! Hard to be patient but then I think about the PF case. Seemed liked it'd grown cold while he sat in jail, awaiting trial, but oh so not the case! I can already picture, in this case, the massive display panels showing phones, players, vehicles and routes at trial! Enhanced videos FD is soooooo not going to want to look up for. His bike. Bet he never thought he'd see that again! Or his knife. Or the pillows. Or the zip ties.

This is a complex case, made more complex because of the financial house of cards, but the Prosecution is building their house of conviction with expert precision.

Like it or not (I'm guessing not), FD is going to see his life pass before his eyes, as seen by traffic cameras and buses, electronic forensics and evidence recovery.

Smart FD's gonna look not so smart.

Hard to be smug when your freedom falls apart.

JMO

@dharris2712

Did you see the inground chambers, too??? Food wells, I think the article said, small concrete boxes set into the ground. They give me the chills.

I wish we could all go on a swamp walk....

JMO

Looking for creative thoughts on this:
The night before the murder, FD was in touch w/ KM and his phone tracks him going to MS and
KM's phone is there also. Seems to me KM was
delivering something for FD. Was it drugs for the party? Was it a burner phone for FD to use
on 5/24? Was it a weapon for FD to use? The
missing Glock? A crowbar?
What did FD NEED from KM that evening?
Answering this will fill in some more gaps on
this crime. IMO.

She said that Jennifer seemed kind of lonely and sad. She would reach out on occasion but generally was super busy managing all her kids and nannies. And she was very involved at Renbrook, the kids’ school. She mentioned to a mutual friend of Ls and hers that she did not think FD was faithful. Fotis was a hothead and would absolutely scream at and berate the other neighbor I know, who hates him and called the cops on him numerous times - for violating noise ordinances, operating business out of home etc. He confronted her in her driveway and threatened her. He hated her and she hated him and they both would complain to L about each other. His company built all four homes in the cul de sac and that was a problem BC there were various violations of wiring code, gas line digging etc. that losses off the neighbor.
Did your friend L ever tell LE she was threatened by FD? So, did L live in a house built by FD, or the other neighbor who hated FD live in a house built by FD? Were these faulty issues resolved with these homes?

@enelram

Whoa.

Excellent questions.

The zip ties....

Did FD INTEND to murder HF AT WELLES? Or did he INTEND to REMOVE HER, hence the zip ties? Catch her by surprise, overpower her, take her to a PREPARED SECOND LOCATION. No blood at Welles, just an empty Suburban at Waveny...

What DID he bring for a weapon? Ax? Doubt it. Gun? THAT I can see. ESPECIALLY since HE knew SHE was afraid of it. Maybe the zip ties didn't go on easily, he'd know he couldn't shoot her in the garage, but maybe when she fought back, he butted her with it, or improvised with whatever he could find in the garage, hence possibly the splinter.

The evidence supporting a violent assault tells me HE LOST CONTROL. In all the ways.

Really good idea to explore that midparty rendezvous between KM and FD on the 23rd. Why. What did they need to be together for? Did they exchange something? And who gave what to whom????

I wonder if FD wanted KM's wife at his dinner party.... you know, a nice, cozy, protective order violating invitation -- maybe that's why FD kept pressing her. In any event, she was wise to his ways and smartly chose to stay away from him. Which is good because he has a bad habit of killing people who get too close LIKE HIS WIFE.

I think we need to look harder at KM.

And I think FD went to 69 Welles to GET JF. Once under control, I think he had big plans for bad things at Location #2.

LE hasn't disclosed anything about him leaving 80 MS between like 1 and 3 roughly...

Maybe he sneaked out a back way.... with what was left of poor Jennifer.

Back to Google maps I go --

JMOJMOJMO

Looking for creative thoughts on this:
The night before the murder, FD was in touch w/ KM and his phone tracks him going to MS and
KM's phone is there also. Seems to me KM was
delivering something for FD. Was it drugs for the party? Was it a burner phone for FD to use
on 5/24? Was it a weapon for FD to use? The
missing Glock? A crowbar?
What did FD NEED from KM that evening?
Answering this will fill in some more gaps on
this crime. IMO.

A very good question. Or, possibly, was FD giving something to KM that he would need next day. Car keys, the code to the garage (for clean-up?), a map (to avoid electronic searches)....

When did FD shave his head? 4:30 in the morning, on May 24th?

I don't see him being cueballed for his dinner party.

I doubt his head got shaved halfway through dinner, and I doubt that KM was his stylist, but whatever those two were up to on the 23rd at 80 MS, we can be sure it was NO GOOD.

JMOJMOJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member