Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The problem with that theory is there is no motive!

With some creative thinking, I'm sure NP and his team can come up with motives for pretty much anyone they decide to offer up as part of an alternate theory: JF knew too much about (fill in the blank) so she was killed .... the nanny secretly hated her and killed her ..... JF enlisted the nanny's help to stage a Gone Girl scenario .... JF had an affair with one of her bodyguards who was the jealous type and killed her or, conversely, she rejected the bodyguard's advances and was killed bla bla bla. Skilled defense attorneys twist/manipulate facts and situations to create reasonable doubt all the time. I would never underestimate this ability.

I went back to the deposition & here's the link: DocumentInquiry (1)

Attorney Murray's questions to LA about the guy (CJA) start on page 63 of the download/page 28 of the LA deposition. He also asked her if any of JF's friends had a white Sprinter van and if she ever saw that van at the house. Things that make you go hmmm...

IMO the Sprinter van probably belonged to a technician whom JF hired to repair or install something and FD probably saw it WHEN HE WAS STALKING HER. Cheaters always assume other people are cheating....

How else would his side know what was or wasn't parked in her driveway?

JMO

According to the Stamford Superior Court clerk’s office a judge has dismissed the Fore Group’s objection to a receiver for 61 Sturbridge Hill Road and has granted the Savings Bank of Danbury’s motion. However the judge has asked the bank to make changes to its motion before he officially signs off on it.

Court documents show that Fotis Dulos wanted The Savings Bank of Danbury, who is foreclosing on 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, to pay for its upkeep including utilities and taxes. The Bank had asked the court to appoint a receiver of rents to see that the home is maintained.

Eversource has issued a shut off notice on the home according to court filing by the bank. The bank points out that the home is in foreclosure and that Fore Group and Dulos are unable to pay the utility bill and there is a possibility that pipes may freeze. The notice states the delinquent balance is $366.82 and the total amount now owed is $499.33.

In previous filings the bank states that it is owed $2,825,000 in principal, interest, late charges and legal fees. The bank also points out a real estate tax payment of $15,662.51 is due this month and the Fore Group is unable to pay it.

A receiver would be able to see that the property is maintained and can continue to market it through a realtor. The bank says it is presently listed for sale at $3,975,000. However the documents state there are also other liens on the property bringing the total of the liens to about $4,500,000.

Receivership granted for Dulos’ New Canaan home
I just don't understand. If someone can't afford to pay a $400 utility bill, how can they put up $6 million in bond and retain multiple top attorneys?

Last edited:
Interesting info on what Ionnis does in Greece. Potpan Food Masters

https://www.linkedin.com/company/pot-pan-foodservice-s-a

[, post: 15755015, member: 117037"]So Ionnis and Yannis are one in the same. Didn’t know that.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18572414
[/QUOTE]
Yes, one in the same. Sometimes he is also referred to as Yannis Tout. His brother is Andreas Tout and was named in AW3. Allegedly the two brothers and Fd go back to childhood in Athens.

Are Yannis and Andreas tied to the mysterious Pfufas of NY? Who else might Yannis and Andreas be connected to? Did Andreas really call the Fd cell phone on 5/24 and was he perhaps giving a prearranged 'signal' message to MT and/or KM? Odd that perhaps KM and MT were allegedly both there for the Andreas call.

None of this has really been confirmed by LE although AW3 put the information out in an uncorroborated manner IMO.

We know that other authorities (presumed to be State and/or Federal) are investigating the situation around Fd/FORE/MT/KM so it seems likely that they are looking closely at Yannis and Andreas given that it appears that they might have supported Fd efforts to defraud GF from proceeds of real estate via providing loans that haven't yet been proven to have been actual funded loans.

MOO

In that same deposition, did you notice how HOSTILE they were to LA? Especially in regard to the day of... insinuating that she UNSAFELY transported the children in her personal vehicle without room for all five. FD is a piece of work, finding fault in a nanny who helped take care of his children FOR YEARS. Typical FD. Hello. Maybe the nanny was going to USE THE SUBURBAN to transport the children (since JF was planning to take the Range Rover to her appointments).... but the Suburban wasn't there. BECAUSE FD STOLE IT. AFTER HE MURDERED HIS WIFE.

FD is CHARGED WITH MURDER, but he's going to be the seatbelt police???? His moral code is UPSIDE DOWN.

Footnote: wasn't one child with a friend anyhow? I thought I read the nanny picked up four of them....

The nanny is a hero, any way you look it! She did what JF would have done, protect those children at all cost.

JMO

In that same deposition, did you notice how HOSTILE they were to LA? Especially in regard to the day of... insinuating that she UNSAFELY transported the children in her personal vehicle without room for all five. FD is a piece of work, finding fault in a nanny who helped take care of his children FOR YEARS. Typical FD. Hello. Maybe the nanny was going to USE THE SUBURBAN to transport the children (since JF was planning to take the Range Rover to her appointments).... but the Suburban wasn't there. BECAUSE FD STOLE IT. AFTER HE MURDERED HIS WIFE.

FD is CHARGED WITH MURDER, but he's going to be the seatbelt police???? His moral code is UPSIDE DOWN.

Footnote: wasn't one child with a friend anyhow? I thought I read the nanny picked up four of them....

The nanny is a hero, any way you look it! She did what JF would have done, protect those children at all cost.

JMO
Yes, I remember that being consensus when it was originally published. We all agree. And surely a jury will too.

Thanks afitzy. You are always so on it. Thank you always explaining and your thorough ideas.
Ioannis seems to be a very wealthy man....professor, Fulbright scholar.
Every since I heard about the Greece cars being transported...I worried about JFd being shipped back...and thought that thinking is nonsense....but has been in the back of my mind. Then seeing a big trading And shipping link of Ioannis, it brought those ideas to my mind again..craziness, yes.
Praying that she is found for closure but I believe FD Pattywagon seem too sure of never finding her.
Yes, one in the same. Sometimes he is also referred to as Yannis Tout. His brother is Andreas Tout and was named in AW3. Allegedly the two brothers and Fd go back to childhood in Athens.

Are Yannis and Andreas tied to the mysterious Pfufas of NY? Who else might Yannis and Andreas be connected to? Did Andreas really call the Fd cell phone on 5/24 and was he perhaps giving a prearranged 'signal' message to MT and/or KM? Odd that perhaps KM and MT were allegedly both there for the Andreas call.

None of this has really been confirmed by LE although AW3 put the information out in an uncorroborated manner IMO.

We know that other authorities (presumed to be State and/or Federal) are investigating the situation around Fd/FORE/MT/KM so it seems likely that they are looking closely at Yannis and Andreas given that it appears that they might have supported Fd efforts to defraud GF from proceeds of real estate via providing loans that haven't yet been proven to have been actual funded loans.

MOO[/QUOTE]

JMO
Intimidating the nanny....making her worried because of the law of car seats...threatening her...as he did to JFd for all those years.. Trying to make her seem unfit for his advantage.

I'm afraid to even put the thought out on the main thread, but I have been worrying a bit today that KM could be a suicide risk. He's lost his profession, his family, no one seems to be bailing him out...

I just don't understand. If someone can't afford to pay a $400 utility bill, how can they put up $6 million in bond and retain multiple top attorneys?
The psychology of a narcopath is interesting and we have previously chatted about it endlessly in prior threads.

KM shares IMO many narcopath similarities with Fd, but he is a bit different because he appears to be a violent alcoholic. I don't either KM or Fd believe anything they may or may not have done was/is wrong. These folks are never wrong. I also believe that neither thinks they are down and out. Nope, both think that they are the victims here and that because they are the smartest in the room that they will prevail. They will continue to fight until no more appeals can be filed (and I include Atty. P. in this assessment as well).

KM is a bit different IMO in that based on the court documents in his divorce action it appears he is a violent and quite mean drunk. The presence of alcohol has impacted KM behaviour over time but it does appear that perhaps professionally he was a functioning alcoholic.

Perhaps when his eventual trial is done or more charges are filed then these narcopaths might see suicide as a way to end their misery and suffering as by then there probably shouldn't be too many other folks to blame for their situations but I don't think suicide will happen now as there is too much fighting left to do as the entire world is against them. IDK, but the narcopath always seems to find a target for their anger as taking responsibility for anything they have ever done doesn't really ever happen. KM is probably sitting in Cheshire detoxing and plotting with his 2 attys on how to delay delay and delay some more.

KM has been in Cheshire for 2 weeks now I think and so hopefully has received support to dry out and get sober. Perhaps he and his attys might have met or have scheduled meetings to meet with Atty Colangelo or the CSP? IDK. Its unclear as we haven't seen any press coverage about meetings. But, KM AW1 showed a KM IMO as someone who had no interest in sharing any information with LE and like MT he lied multiple times (did KM provide the advice to MT to prevaricate and lie?).

Also I think its impt to keep in mind that as Fd Civil Atty for so long, KM probably was the mastermind of the Fd tactic which has been used over and over again which basically boils down to 'catch me if you can'. Nothing is off the table as a tactic: lying is ok, delay and not responding is a favorite tactic, not showing up for deposition totally fine, lying on the stand is ok and ditto in legal documents - with these guys rules are for suckers and other people. KM and Fd basically dared the CT Courts in the Civil Case to do something or anything to them and Judge Noble appeared so cowed or incapable of doing much that not surprisingly he did zero IMO to punish unlawful behaviour. If you want a short course in how to delay a divorce action then simply do some basic research on KM and his prior divorces. KM is a one trick pony IMO but the pathetic thing is that the CT system is so broken that a one trick pony can prevail more often than not and can torment and torture their STBXs and children for years and years. I do hope the DV groups take a close look at KM divorce case files as they are a chilling example IMO of how to game the CT system with precision and all to the detriment of children, family and ex spouses. The games played are IMO cyclical and sick and KM IMO taught Fd well and Fd executed the KM strategy consistently against JFd but eventually lost and then we see the tragedy that brought us this sad case IMO.

So, as much as I'd like to believe that KM will work or contribute to the States efforts here in this case, I don't think it will happen easily or quickly or absent some deal. KM IMO grossly overestimates his intelligence and he no doubt feels that he controls much more in this case than he does. IMO if additional murder charges are filed against KM and FD for their possible plot to kill KM STBX, then perhaps we might see something from KM. But right now he is probably still detoxing and laughing that the State might think he will cooperate. IMO it will take time and if it never happens then he will be tried and most likely go to prison still believing he is the smartest guy in the room.

On you $400 bill for electricity question. Fd has money and/or access to money and could pay the $400 if he wanted to, he just choses not to. The game he is playing with the Bank of Danbury is actually pretty simple in great part because they appeared to have been in the words of Judge White "stupid". The Bank gave Fd a lot of cash with apparently loose terms and had no requirement that he keep equity in the project - the bank has no carrot and doesn't appear to be willing to wield the stick and sue Fd for fraud IMO. The last motion the Bank filed said that Fd had nothing in terms of his cash/investment in the project in New Canaan. What financial institution does this? Well, it happened. So, the money is all in the hands of Fd and the Bank is sitting with a house that isn't worth as much as they have lent to Fd and is looking at a write off of some amt. We will have to watch the Bank and its litigation strategy play out here. But, I do wonder if the Bank made a mistake and didn't monitor or structure the loan properly or were they the victim of a fraud? IDK.

IMO Fd is doing with the bank loan something that KM taught him how to do quite well, Fd is saying to the Bank, 'sue me' and 'catch me if you can'. The money the Bank gave to Fd is probably in the coffers of Pattisville and long gone so Fd has to make a choice to use some of his other cash to pay interest on the bank loan and keep up the taxes and pay for property maintenance. Fd is choosing to not spend his cash on any of these because he knows via his KM training that the Bank needs to keep the house in good shape so that it can sell it and get whatever it can in order to repay the loan. Make no mistake here, the Bank isn't in a great position. They have to sell the property to get anything back and so will have to pay for maintenance and taxes. Further, the real estate market in NC isn't great so the Bank is potentially looking at a write off as well IMO.

What I don't understand is why the Bank of Danbury is not yet suing Fd/FORE for fraud and naming the 2 Fd friend loans as additional parties? It seems like the loan was made under false pretences too. Did the bank know that Fd took all his investment out of the project (he had paid $1.5 million for the property at auction)? Were the invoices that Fd submitted to the bank for drawdowns on the line real or forged? If you look at the interior of the Sturbridge house the finishings appears to be from Home Depot. I'm not disparaging Home Depot but in NC a house in that price category does not have finishings such as are seen and the landscaping is also not up to par for the price range of the house. In short, it appears the bank was hoodwinked by Fd and FORE and both are saying to the bank "catch me if you can".

Banks get caught by fraudsters all the time but in this particular case I do wonder if we are seeing fraud or perhaps collusion? What did the bank know about what Fd was doing and what did they do?

I have the same questions for People's Bank of Bridgeport CT as they have lend Fd an FORE quite a lot of money as well. Is their interest current or has Fd issued the same reply to them to 'catch me if you can'?

IMO if Fd has taken all the bank funds and given it to Pattis & Smith then good luck getting it back. I do hope the banks sue for fraud and I remain baffled why receivers haven't been appointed by the State to secure the remaining assets of Fd and FORE and why all his bank accounts haven't been frozen as you know any cash he has will simply be sent to Atty. P. for 'safekeeping'.

I do wonder though if attorney's 'safekeeping' funds that were fraudulently obtained can in fact be clawed back via either State or Federal intervention? Little here regarding the Fd/FORE cash would surprise me and I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see that Atty. P. was the main beneficiary of Fd lending proceeds as we know Fd isn't paying anyone else and hasn't had to pay child support or the expenses of Family Court litigation. Fd has kept between 4-6 attorneys working consistently since May, 2019 in Civil Court, Criminal Court and to a lesser extent Family Court and that is not cheap.

It appears the State might be on to these games and so we will see where this all goes and whether Atty. P. might just be forced via litigation to 'cough up' some of the Fd cash? IDK, its a long shot and nobody is better IMO of playing the old 'catch me if you can game' than Atty. P. He will make the argument that he had no idea where the Fd cash was coming from and then there is the total whopper of the 'Greek Benefactor' that they cooked up possibly IMO to 'cover up' the entire process of scamming the banks.

I asked the question the other day and I am still grappling with it. What happens when attorneys start to look and act like their clients as just might be the case here? Atty Weinstein fought hard to get clarity on how Fd was paying Pattisville and I'm not sure exactly what he did in fact learn. But, I am very concerned with what happens to the system when attorneys start to look like their clients and does this make getting justice for JFd even possible in CT? I hope so and I hope there is a Judge that can make the CT system work, but I'm sadly not optimistic. I'm saying this knowing that the State's evidence is compelling but the underlying wheels of the CT Judicial system have been so manipulated by the likes of KM and Atty. P. over and over that I'm not sure things function at a level where justice can be achieved here unfortunately. IDK.

MOO

IMO the Sprinter van probably belonged to a technician whom JF hired to repair or install something and FD probably saw it WHEN HE WAS STALKING HER. Cheaters always assume other people are cheating....
How else would his side know what was or wasn't parked in her driveway?
JMO

Definitely could be something FD saw if he was spying on Jennifer. Or maybe he sent someone else to spy on her who could have seen it. Or maybe their PI got info from someone ..... or maybe the guy who works in the lab (LA's bf?) owns or has a family member who owns a Sprinter van and WM was fishing to see what LA would say. Or maybe he was just trying to rattle LA in some way. Anything is possible. I just thought it was wierd that WM went off on tangents unrelated to the civil suit & made a mental note about it.

JMO
Yep, that depo was classic bush league intimidation and I'm glad LA had Atty Weinstein there with her for guidance and counsel. The depo was also a big fishing expedition and handled again in a bush league manner IMO by pure litigation amateurs. IMO Fd and Atty BM were really trying to scare and intimidate LA and really tipped their hands due purely to their crude style. It wasn't subtle and IMO it wasn't even well done but it did give a lot of info to the State and Atty Weinstein. That bush league performance also has me believing that Pattisville is absolutely nowhere with its alternative theories and so will continue to focus on the ridiculous and insane theories that they have been and which now simply have people laughing at the efforts of Atty. P. IMO.

I fully expect to flip on SNL sometime in the future and see a baboon like human with a pony tail defending a client accused of murdering his wife spouting gibberish and wielding a gun (perhaps a Glock 19 picked up for the occasion from the Farmington PD????) to any and all press in the universe (including Greece!) and the segment ends with the atty being dragged off under some kind of psych hold in a straight jacket by LE as he has been deemed to be absolutely insane and a danger to himself and the CT Judicial System!

MOO

Many moons ago I had posted this photo of Fotis’ arm that I zoomed in on the day he was questioned.

I am reposting as I am hoping that when he was searched, LE noticed the fingernail imprint (toward his wrist) as it appears to me. Moo

View attachment 228301

Edited to add full photo. Actions speak louder than words. Look at his demeanor.

View attachment 228309

Wow. I never knew about this picture. That’s definitely a deep nail mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member