Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good question. Or, possibly, was FD giving something to KM that he would need next day. Car keys, the code to the garage (for clean-up?), a map (to avoid electronic searches)....
This may be out there. Did garage door openers come with FD homes? Or was that something new home buying would have purchased for themselves? JD was renting the home her and the kids were living at the time of her death? If yes, how many garage door openers would she have been given?

@enelram

Whoa.

Excellent questions.

The zip ties....

Did FD INTEND to murder HF AT WELLES? Or did he INTEND to REMOVE HER, hence the zip ties? Catch her by surprise, overpower her, take her to a PREPARED SECOND LOCATION. No blood at Welles, just an empty Suburban at Waveny...

What DID he bring for a weapon? Ax? Doubt it. Gun? THAT I can see. ESPECIALLY since HE knew SHE was afraid of it. Maybe the zip ties didn't go on easily, he'd know he couldn't shoot her in the garage, but maybe when she fought back, he butted her with it, or improvised with whatever he could find in the garage, hence possibly the splinter.

The evidence supporting a violent assault tells me HE LOST CONTROL. In all the ways.

Really good idea to explore that midparty rendezvous between KM and FD on the 23rd. Why. What did they need to be together for? Did they exchange something? And who gave what to whom????

I wonder if FD wanted KM's wife at his dinner party.... you know, a nice, cozy, protective order violating invitation -- maybe that's why FD kept pressing her. In any event, she was wise to his ways and smartly chose to stay away from him. Which is good because he has a bad habit of killing people who get too close LIKE HIS WIFE.

I think we need to look harder at KM.

And I think FD went to 69 Welles to GET JF. Once under control, I think he had big plans for bad things at Location #2.

LE hasn't disclosed anything about him leaving 80 MS between like 1 and 3 roughly...

Maybe he sneaked out a back way.... with what was left of poor Jennifer.

Back to Google maps I go --

JMOJMOJMO

BBM I’m sorry to say this is what I think, too.

Something tells me MT was not just actively party to the planning and murder, but that she insisted on getting some sick kicks by either torturing Jennifer or defiling her body post-mortem. Followed by celebratory sex against the bloody vehicle. And a post-coital drug-trippy disposal trip.

MOO

A very good question. Or, possibly, was FD giving something to KM that he would need next day. Car keys, the code to the garage (for clean-up?), a map (to avoid electronic searches)....
This may be out there. Did garage door openers come with FD homes? Or was that something new home buyers would have purchased for themselves? Was JD renting the home her and the kids were living at the time of her death? If yes, how many garage door openers would she have been given?

Good questions!
What does KM drive...could it have been a license plate?
Looking for creative thoughts on this:
The night before the murder, FD was in touch w/ KM and his phone tracks him going to MS and
KM's phone is there also. Seems to me KM was
delivering something for FD. Was it drugs for the party? Was it a burner phone for FD to use
on 5/24? Was it a weapon for FD to use? The
missing Glock? A crowbar?
What did FD NEED from KM that evening?
Answering this will fill in some more gaps on
this crime. IMO.

Did your friend L ever tell LE she was threatened by FD? So, did L live in a house built by FD, or the other neighbor who hated FD live in a house built by FD? Were these faulty issues resolved with these homes?
It wasn’t L who was threatened. It was the other neighbor, who feuded with Fotis over her calls to report him to the Avon PD and her complaints about the issues in her home. Fore Group built the homes in Charlotte Court. And, I’m sure that this neighbor DID tell the police that Fotis threatened her.

This may be out there. Did garage door openers come with FD homes? Or was that something new home buying would have purchased for themselves? JD was renting the home her and the kids were living at the time of her death? If yes, how many garage door openers would she have been given?
Three. One for each bay. That’s standard.

Looking for creative thoughts on this:
The night before the murder, FD was in touch w/ KM and his phone tracks him going to MS and
KM's phone is there also. Seems to me KM was
delivering something for FD. Was it drugs for the party? Was it a burner phone for FD to use
on 5/24? Was it a weapon for FD to use? The
missing Glock? A crowbar?
What did FD NEED from KM that evening?
Answering this will fill in some more gaps on
this crime. IMO.

maybe KM needed $$$

Danbury Bank v. Dulos,etc
119.00 01/24/2020 P SUPPLEMENTAL RETURN
Document.gif

-Ioannis aka Yannis Toutziaridis
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18572414
120.00 01/27/2020 D MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO PLEAD
Document.gif

121.00 01/27/2020 D MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME
Document.gif

TO DISCLOSE DEFENSE(S)

According to the Stamford Superior Court clerk’s office a judge has dismissed the Fore Group’s objection to a receiver for 61 Sturbridge Hill Road and has granted the Savings Bank of Danbury’s motion. However the judge has asked the bank to make changes to its motion before he officially signs off on it.

Court documents show that Fotis Dulos wanted The Savings Bank of Danbury, who is foreclosing on 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, to pay for its upkeep including utilities and taxes. The Bank had asked the court to appoint a receiver of rents to see that the home is maintained.

Eversource has issued a shut off notice on the home according to court filing by the bank. The bank points out that the home is in foreclosure and that Fore Group and Dulos are unable to pay the utility bill and there is a possibility that pipes may freeze. The notice states the delinquent balance is $366.82 and the total amount now owed is $499.33.

In previous filings the bank states that it is owed $2,825,000 in principal, interest, late charges and legal fees. The bank also points out a real estate tax payment of $15,662.51 is due this month and the Fore Group is unable to pay it.

A receiver would be able to see that the property is maintained and can continue to market it through a realtor. The bank says it is presently listed for sale at $3,975,000. However the documents state there are also other liens on the property bringing the total of the liens to about $4,500,000.

Receivership granted for Dulos’ New Canaan home

According to the Stamford Superior Court clerk’s office a judge has dismissed the Fore Group’s objection to a receiver for 61 Sturbridge Hill Road and has granted the Savings Bank of Danbury’s motion. However the judge has asked the bank to make changes to its motion before he officially signs off on it.

Court documents show that Fotis Dulos wanted The Savings Bank of Danbury, who is foreclosing on 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, to pay for its upkeep including utilities and taxes. The Bank had asked the court to appoint a receiver of rents to see that the home is maintained.

Eversource has issued a shut off notice on the home according to court filing by the bank. The bank points out that the home is in foreclosure and that Fore Group and Dulos are unable to pay the utility bill and there is a possibility that pipes may freeze. The notice states the delinquent balance is $366.82 and the total amount now owed is $499.33.

In previous filings the bank states that it is owed $2,825,000 in principal, interest, late charges and legal fees. The bank also points out a real estate tax payment of $15,662.51 is due this month and the Fore Group is unable to pay it.

A receiver would be able to see that the property is maintained and can continue to market it through a realtor. The bank says it is presently listed for sale at $3,975,000. However the documents state there are also other liens on the property bringing the total of the liens to about $4,500,000.

Receivership granted for Dulos’ New Canaan home

Hallelujah! The forward march begins...

quote by Megnut- She might've had help with a look-alike selfie, a school drop off, etc. JMO
----------------------------------------------
very possible, I've wondered this myself. MT
has one sister that looks a lot like her.

quote by Megnut- She might've had help with a look-alike selfie, a school drop off, etc. JMO
----------------------------------------------
very possible, I've wondered this myself. MT
has one sister that looks a lot like her.

It was getting close to MT's daughter's promotion (to which MT was dis-invited), so the family may have arrived in Farmington for the Memorial Day weekend.

Many moons ago I had posted this photo of Fotis’ arm that I zoomed in on the day he was questioned.

I am reposting as I am hoping that when he was searched, LE noticed the fingernail imprint (toward his wrist) as it appears to me. Moo

upload_2020-1-27_19-46-42.jpeg

Edited to add full photo. Actions speak louder than words. Look at his demeanor.

upload_2020-1-27_20-9-28.jpeg

Last edited:
Regarding MT's supposed selfie a few have mentioned:

We have had NO confirmation that the supposed selfie MT mentioned to LE exists at all, and - if one exists - we have no confirmation that it was taken when she said it was.

As far as we know right now, it's just another made-up story by MT.

In other words, she has no verified alibi whatsoever for the entire day of 5/24 - unless LE knows something we don't know.

Last edited:
Geeze I must have missed this.

I went back to the deposition & here's the link: DocumentInquiry (1)

Attorney Murray's questions to LA about the guy (CJA) start on page 63 of the download/page 28 of the LA deposition. He also asked her if any of JF's friends had a white Sprinter van and if she ever saw that van at the house. Things that make you go hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0