Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When one thinks about it...He doesn't have any ownership in Sturbridge...4 Jefferson Crossing is owned by GF...that leaves him with Mountain Springs...What is the value of that property?
Amendment to my own post...he also has land, right? Value??? And, 585 Deercliff, too.....BUT, is he paying taxes on any of these properties?

BREAKING - Fotis Dulos to appear in court at noon. Concerns raised about underwriting of his bond. He has NOT violated terms of release but State’s Attorney is asking for a judge to review.
Palmetto Surety

Attachments

• 0C35465A-3F84-4B1D-A141-D6FACDD729B1.jpeg
    0C35465A-3F84-4B1D-A141-D6FACDD729B1.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 74
  • B98D2DA9-6933-4A43-A5A5-249BF529C74E.jpeg
    B98D2DA9-6933-4A43-A5A5-249BF529C74E.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 69
4JC only reverted to GF because FD was in default, correct? She became the mortgage holder to save the house from full foreclosure, if I understand it correctly.

Is 585 Deercliff just sitting there, unoccupied?

80 MS is upside down. It's on the market already for less than is owed on it.

He might own his toothbrush.

JMO

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
35m

I'm told the state will likely argue to revoke Dulos' bond now. Lead attorney Norm Pattis will not be there. He's in DC on another case. Kevin Smith will be arguing for Dulos.
@News12CT

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
40m

UPDATE: A source tells me this bond hearing for Fotis Dulos has to do with questions over whether he has the collateral to back the 6 million dollar bond. It is not about alleged violations of his release.
@News12CT

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
1h

BREAKING--We're being told there is an emergency bond hearing set for Fotis Dulos today at noon.
@News12CT

Well, I guess he may be joining his friend in conspiracy to murder in a new rent free abode. It will save him the cost of the electricity to charge the ankle monitor and heat. It is a good deal all around if he loses his bond.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
35m

I'm told the state will likely argue to revoke Dulos' bond now. Lead attorney Norm Pattis will not be there. He's in DC on another case. Kevin Smith will be arguing for Dulos.
@News12CT

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
40m

UPDATE: A source tells me this bond hearing for Fotis Dulos has to do with questions over whether he has the collateral to back the 6 million dollar bond. It is not about alleged violations of his release.
@News12CT

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
1h

BREAKING--We're being told there is an emergency bond hearing set for Fotis Dulos today at noon.
@News12CT
Yes!!

Actually Coangelo alluded to if the house sold it wouldn’t cover the loan amount at the last hearing.

Last edited:
From Fox news...Fd has used homes as collateral...questions about value:
Fotis Dulos headed back to court for emergency bond hearing
Surprised that the values weren't checked before entering the bond along with doing diligence on prior liens. Issues with the CT real estate market aren't new and those houses have been overpriced and on the market for a long time. Curious as to what new info is released and also wonder if other banks might have slapped liens on the properties too even if they didn't have formal mortgage so as to protect amounts loaned to Fd?

I still don't understand what in the world People's Bank is thinking about in terms of how its going to get its $2.5+ million repaid.

Wonder if we might see the 'Greek Benefactor' surge into the rescue here or will Fd head back to BPT Jail?

Whatever happened I wonder if Judge Blawie will show Fd "Door 2" today?

MOO

Amendment to my own post...he also has land, right? Value??? And, 585 Deercliff, too.....BUT, is he paying taxes on any of these properties?
Deercliff is just land value at this point as the house isn't habitable.

FORE has 20 Sky View in Avon. So, we never had confirmation of mortgages against Sky View and 80MS. Sky view has been unsold for 2 years.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.

@davealtimari
There’s a pretty good chance Fotis Dulos will be going back to prison today. The South Carolina company that insured the recent $6 million bond now wants out because they aren’t comfortable with collateral put up to secure it.

Dulos is expected to argue that it’s a contractual problem between bondsman and insurance company and that an evidenciary herding is needed but Judge White May out him back in jail until it’s all sorted out.

The Fore Group website reminds me Patagonia. Pretty pictures but nothing actually for sale. What were these people REALLY selling?

How stressed are these bankers? Not because they're getting fleeced but because SOMEBODY authorized these sketchy loans.

JMO

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Dulos defense attorney Kevin Smith has arrived at the Stamford courthouse for today’s noon emergency bond hearing for Fotis Dulos. @News12CT

8:23 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
These are the initial documents regarding Fotis Dulos’ bond. I’m told the insurance company did a recent review and has some concerns. Today’s hearing is set for noon. ⁦@News12CT

EPYa82hWoAEvhlk.jpg

EPYa9KtXsAEKnzr.jpg

8:25 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Deercliff is just land value at this point as the house isn't habitable.

FORE has 20 Sky View in Avon. So, we never had confirmation of mortgages against Sky View and 80MS. Sky view has been unsold for 2 years.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.

I believe 20 Sky View is just a lot currently and they are using a photo of Charlotte Court to advertise it. Not sure if they have broken ground at 20 Sky View yet. Anyone know?

Attachments

• Charlotte.jpg
    Charlotte.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Sky View.jpg
    Sky View.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
The Fore Group website reminds me Patagonia. Pretty pictures but nothing actually for sale. What were these people REALLY selling?

How stressed are these bankers? Not because they're getting fleeced but because SOMEBODY authorized these sketchy loans.

JMO

It does make you wonder how often banks make such loans. Usually, murder isn’t a feature in these scenarios, and so you never hear about it-because the banks try hard not to let that information become public (for all of the obvious reasons).

@davealtimari
There’s a pretty good chance Fotis Dulos will be going back to prison today. The South Carolina company that insured the recent $6 million bond now wants out because they aren’t comfortable with collateral put up to secure it.

Dulos is expected to argue that it’s a contractual problem between bondsman and insurance company and that an evidenciary herding is needed but Judge White May out him back in jail until it’s all sorted out.

Oh my Fotie has to go back to jail?
I think I'm getting the Vapors.

It appears the bond may not be secured properly, which makes sense. All the real estate Dulos "owns" is under water - the mortgages far exceed the equity, so if he flees, it will have zero financial impact on him. He clearly has misrepresented his finances in obtaining several of those loans, and one has to wonder what the FBI/IRS has found.

Let's hope his financial house of cards is finally tumbling down!
Yes, brilliant possible move going on here from Atty Colangelo to 'flesh out' possible other land/properties possibly hidden by Fd.

Not seeing how the bonds people didn't do their diligence on prior liens though....baffling that it wasn't done given the size of the overall bond. The State relied on the bonding company to do their work and the bond apparently isn't worth the paper its printed on, if true.

Filing this away in the, "Only in CT" file folder!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member