Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to dive into the mind of a malignant narcissist, but why didn't FD just flee to Greece a long time ago? Live large with his mistress, and leave behind a swamp of debt for JF to dig out from under? Wouldn't it have taken two forevers for court action to catch up with him, in terms of divorce, failure to appear, etc?

Oh, but that's right, his sick vengeance plot wasn't to leave JF penniless. He wanted to destroy everything thst mattered to her. And when he couldn't RIP her children away from her, he ripped her away from them.

And for what?

We see him now, Jennifer. The WORLD sees what he is.

Jennifer, may you rest in peace, knowing forces are hard at work to project your children. We're sorry no one saved you.

JMO

Last edited:
well NP has now put the muzzle on FD and stated that FD will wait until trial to do his talking. that in itself is moving in the right direction. i hope it sticks. FD probably should file that he is broke (he pretty much seems to be) and ask for a public defender. i doubt his chances are any better with NP and FD would be able to save his family/friends a bunch of money. i mean if his chances of beating the states weak case are as strong as NP says then any PD should be able to handle it. FD should realize the money he is handing to NP would be better spent on an education fund for the children he loves so much.

What a great post, and great point!

If he can't afford water or heat, surely he cannot afford a high-priced lawyer.

That is, if CT taxpayers aren't ALREADY paying for Mr. Pattis - he does often work as a public defender, and he just might be doing so for Fd - we don't know.

I don't want to drive into the mind of a malignant narcissist, but why didn't FD just flee to Greece a long time ago? Live large with his mistress, and leave behind a swamp of debt for JF to dugout from under? Wouldn't it have taken two forevers for court action to catch up with him, in terms of divorce, failure to appear, etc?

Oh, but that's right, his sick vengeance plot wasn't to leave JF penniless. He wanted to destroy everything thst mattered to her. And when he couldn't RIP her children away from her, he ripped her away from them.

And for what?

Jennifer, may you rest in peace, knowing forces are hard at work to project your children. We're sorry no one saved you.

JMO
I think he intended to do just that, but his wife was "in the way"... plus his income was fully from her parents.

Or perhaps MT didn't want to live in Greece - not her style? That could have been a topic of some of their many arguments!

But - you reminded me. In one of the court docs, it was stated that he had bought tickets to Greece for the kids, after threatening to take them there. Anyone have that info?

Thankfully, Jennifer was right on that and reported it to the court.

Hi, Sleuthing friends,

I have two loosely related thoughts. The relationship is nobody brings up anything for no reason.

Alathea above basically had a lot of the same thoughts I did regarding Pattis’ motivations for bringing up the recording. One additional theory is that what was recorded was bad enough that Pattis was trying to get ahead of it- pushing the victim angle ahead of it being released. That way, some would see headlines and think, “ ho-hum. I already know this. Some paparazzi wannabe bothering Fotis.” It blunts the impact of the next shoe. Oldest mitigation trick in the PR book.

The second thought was: something is up with the gun. LE as an institution did not release flattering information about themselves- nor did they release information that strengthens any prosecution stance except higher bond. But even then, that connection was not drawn. Why was it mentioned? Do they have a better idea or actually know where the gun is? Do they have evidence they haven’t mentioned? Someone buy a hand gun silencer or ammo? Bullet settle someplace that they found? Anyone capture a pointed gun on video?

Ruminations- MTO (my theories only)

Do you guys think LA is no longer working for GF or is FD contacting
previous nannies?
#8 nanny/former nanny

I guess you could Technically say that LA is JFd's Former nanny, that Now works for Dr.GF.

Or.

Fd could be trying to contact the Previous nanny to threaten her about talking in regards to MamaDulos being ran over by the nanny in 2010 and died a day later.

IMO.

I guess you could Technically say that LA is JFd's Former nanny, that Now works for Dr.GF.

Or.

Fd could be trying to contact the Previous nanny to threaten her about talking in regards to MamaDulos being ran over by the nanny in 2010 and died a day later.
IMO.

Have you ever heard of Dead Wood Swamp in Farmington?

I don't want to dive into the mind of a malignant narcissist, but why didn't FD just flee to Greece a long time ago? Live large with his mistress, and leave behind a swamp of debt for JF to dig out from under? Wouldn't it have taken two forevers for court action to catch up with him, in terms of divorce, failure to appear, etc?

And for what?

JMO
It’s part of domestic violence, they can’t ever just leave the woman alone. They have to have the last say - including ultimate control and death. Same question I have: Why do they care about custody so much if they clearly don’t love the kids and don’t want the responsibility? Control? To win?
Seriously starting to think having children with a DV abuser is one of the worst things that can happen because you can never get away.

Do you guys think LA is no longer working for GF or is FD contacting
previous nannies?
#8 nanny/former nanny
When I first read that yesterday, I assumed it was about the former Greek nanny from years ago - the one who ran over Grandma in the car - so that it was in addition to LA (who was the recent nanny at the time of the murder, whom he was already prevented by the court from contacting).

Fd was able to manipulate the former (Greek) nanny when the 'runover' happened, apparently to say whatever Fd wanted her to say - actually, he just talked FOR her, and changed her entire original story.

Wonder if he has tried to contact her - the previous Greek nanny from years ago - recently. It would appear to be so - why else mention it all of a sudden?

Last edited:
It’s part of domestic violence, they can’t ever just leave the woman alone. They have to have the last say - including ultimate control and death. Same question I have: Why do they care about custody so much if they clearly don’t love the kids and don’t want the responsibility? Control? To win?
Seriously starting to think having children with a DV abuser is one of the worst things that can happen because you can never get away.
And: even if JD had never had kids with him, I think this is a case where if she left him, she would have had to live in hiding the rest of her life to try to get away from him. That’s what we’re seeing, based on his behavior, isn’t it? So sad. Geez. My opinion only.

Someone needs to find out if FD ever ventured into Dead Wood. It's maybe five miles from 4JC, right on a well traveled thoroughfare. I realize that there are LOTS of places he could have disposed of her, but that place has CRYPTS. I think they were feeding troughs.... if he was party to a grave at one gun club, what's to say he wouldn't be drawn to a pre-done grave????? I want to post pics but I don't know how that works with TOS. Google it, scroll through the photos.

Chilling. If he did what we think he did at 80MS, that monster could've buried her bones and left the rest (as deer hunters do) for nature to take care of. There's not a more Godforsaken place....

@sds71 why did you ask?

JMO

What a great post, and great point!

If he can't afford water or heat, surely he cannot afford a high-priced lawyer.

That is, if CT taxpayers aren't ALREADY paying for Mr. Pattis - he does often work as a public defender, and he just might be doing so for Fd - we don't know.
Brilliant point here about Atty. P. and Pattis & Smith and SHOUTOUT to the Intrepid Lisa Backus at the SA as we need some help here:

1. Many here have been working hard to figure out why the State of CT continues to utilise the services of Atty. P. and the firm of Pattis & Smith for legal work (has done so for many years) BUT the State has no record it seems of the proper paperwork being filed by the firm that is required to be held by the State for all professionals doing work with the State. Why does the State have a requirement but it doesn't seem to apply to Atty. P. and Pattis and Smith? If the paperwork is miraculously 'found' by the State then it would be helpful for the public to view it IMO as various conflicts of interest I believe need to be disclosed. Why is Atty. P. and Pattis & Smith not required to disclose their conflicts etc. to the State and how can they 'work off the books'???????

2. Its a mystery as to how Fd and MT are paying their attorneys. MT 'says' that she is being supported by her family and is unable to support herself. Mmm, 45 yo woman. Is Atty Bowman also taking public funds from the State of CT to defend MT. Fd who hasn't sold a house in 2 yrs and allegedly hasn't had income in 2 years and hasn't filed taxes in 2 years now has anywhere from 3-7 attorneys on his 'personal payroll'. At his latest hearing we saw: Atty. P., PT2, RHA AND Atty Rochlin (who seemed to run away from the cameras when caught live which was a bit amusing - but he was too large and too slow to escape w/o being caught!). So, 4 attys for a hearing??? This probably burned their entire day due to travel time etc. so how much did this hearing cost Fd and how did he pay for it? Are public funds being used to pay Pattisville? I do think the citizens of the State have the right to know this information and I am surprised (not really) that it doesn't appear the Judges know the answer to this question either. I will ask the identical question for KM too as it appears he doesn't have enough legitimate cash in his possession to bail out BUT yet we see him with 2 expensive attys as well? KM frowned and then scowled when Judge Blawie offered him a PD but I do wonder if that might be the route he is forced to take.

IDK why simple questions such as State payment of funds for legal defense are so hard to figure out? Transparency in CT is a bit of an oxymoron in most cases but this info should be available.

Does Atty Colangelo know who is footing the bill for these attorneys?

MOO

Hi, Sleuthing friends,

I have two loosely related thoughts. The relationship is nobody brings up anything for no reason.

Alathea above basically had a lot of the same thoughts I did regarding Pattis’ motivations for bringing up the recording. One additional theory is that what was recorded was bad enough that Pattis was trying to get ahead of it- pushing the victim angle ahead of it being released. That way, some would see headlines and think, “ ho-hum. I already know this. Some paparazzi wannabe bothering Fotis.” It blunts the impact of the next shoe. Oldest mitigation trick in the PR book.

The second thought was: something is up with the gun. LE as an institution did not release flattering information about themselves- nor did they release information that strengthens any prosecution stance except higher bond. But even then, that connection was not drawn. Why was it mentioned? Do they have a better idea or actually know where the gun is? Do they have evidence they haven’t mentioned? Someone buy a hand gun silencer or ammo? Bullet settle someplace that they found? Anyone capture a pointed gun on video?

Ruminations- MTO (my theories only)
Where to start here???? Could go on for days but will try and make it short.

1. Atty. P. and the 'home invader' - seems like a typical stunt no different than the Greek Interviews which were designed to get around and test the boundaries of the 'gag order'. I would think that if there were incriminating commentary on the audio tapes that some social media troll type was peddling that the State would be all over it like white on rice. We haven't seen the State even respond on Court about the Atty. P. issue with the 'home invader'. The CSP for the State report to Atty Colangelo so presumably he was well aware of the situation but he didn't say boo in Court and just let Atty. P. ramble on. Atty Colangelo IMO could have shut the entire Atty. P. line of discussion down by saying that it couldn't be discussed in Court because it was all part of criminal investigation. We didn't see this happen. I think it was all a put up to take the Press off the idea of the Fd dismantling of the JFd memorial PR nightmare. We shall see. I do hope that the CSP are honest in their dealings with the FOIA request made by the SA/Hearst as sometimes 'things happen'.....

2. Gun - I have been fixated on the Glock 19 issue from the second we first heard about it. Not sure how Farmington PD did what it appears they did and HOW CSP and Atty Colangelo don't appear to know what happened to the Glock 19. For anyone that lived through the horror of Newtown and all the calls for gun control in the State of CT and to see next to nothing changed due to the strength of the gun lobby in CT, all I can say is that these folks all read about what Farmington PD did and wonder will that gun end up in a school or playground and possibly kill their child! Guns floating around in CT aren't new but the idea that a local PD released that gun is something that I very much hope someone in the Press sinks their teeth into and gets to the bottom of it as it is frightening to a lot of people in CT, including me!

Not part of your questions but I do have to say that I very clearly heard Atty. P. make threats to not only the 'home invader' but to each and every one of the folks on the FB Group. Atty. P. also said he and his people 'are monitoring social media' and IMO he said this in a menacing and threatening way which I found quite offensive. I also believe that by virtue of 'naming names' in open Court the other day about the people in the FB Group that Atty. P. was 'doxxing' which last time I looked was a criminal offence. I would hope the FB Group admins would also write a letter to Judge Blawie to express their outrage and hire an atty to protect their interests against whatever Atty. P. has planned for them.

I do think Atty. P. and Pattisville should be admonished by the Court at their next court hearing about issuing threats to people on social media who are simply exercising their first amendment rights! I continue to laugh and laugh that Atty. P. is a huge supporter of the 1st amendment BUT ONLY when views expressed are supportive of his client. IMO Atty. P. made the veiled threat that his PI and legal efforts would deployed at anyone/everyone seeking 'Justice for Jennifer' and I take great offence to this and I hope others do too and email Judge Blawie to express disgust with Atty. P. comments to threaten to people on social media (this includes WS folks!).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member