Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, NP, but I have zero sympathy for Fotis Dulos.

He's a grown adult who made some terrible choices in life. He chose to disappear Jennifer, in the most violent way possible. He chose to dispose of the evidence in Albany. He chose to live the fraudulent lifestyle he did, beyond his means. He chose to deny the charges laid against him in court and lie about his involvement. He chose to attempt to kill himself. Everything that has befallen him is due to his own choices.

Norm Pattis is being a gaslighting blowhard as usual. I will not have any grim satisfaction until Jennifer's body is found, FD is dragged to court and forced face the charges and be judged on the crimes he has allegedly committed. I will not be satisfied until he is found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.

If he ends up dying due to his suicide attempt, the only satisfaction I will have is that he cannot harm his children and the Farber family any more. That, at least, would be a relief.

I want Justice, FD taking the easy way out is not Justice. JMO.

I'm sorry, NP, but I have zero sympathy for Fotis Dulos.

He's a grown adult who made some terrible choices in life. He chose to disappear Jennifer, in the most violent way possible. He chose to dispose of the evidence in Albany. He chose to live the fraudulent lifestyle he did, beyond his means. He chose to deny the charges laid against him in court and lie about his involvement. He chose to attempt to kill himself. Everything that has befallen him is due to his own choices.

Norm Pattis is being a gaslighting blowhard as usual. I will not have any grim satisfaction until Jennifer's body is found, FD is dragged to court and forced face the charges and be judged on the crimes he has allegedly committed. I will not be satisfied until he is found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.

If he ends up dying due to his suicide attempt, the only satisfaction I will have is that he cannot harm his children and the Farber family any more. That, at least, would be a relief.

I want Justice, FD taking the easy way out is not Justice. JMO.
Great post.
What she said.

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter

NO - shame on you NP. You and FD slandered poor Jennifer with lies and no regard for her family or the Dulos children. No regard at all for their feelings. FD caused this mess. He’s a big boy. He has no one to blame but himself for this suicide attempt.

What's the legal stance on a lawyer's account if his client dies before trial? Does he join the queue of creditors against the estate? I imagine NP will be spitting chips if this comes to pass.

I doubt there's much of an estate, but if there is one, I'm sure Pattis will get a big chunk of it. I'm pretty sure Pattis knew the money was nearing an end (was he even planning to be in court by 9 am today?)

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter
Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moo

Let’s think about this for a second:

There will be a bond hearing tomorrow in Dulos case even though he will not be present. He will have a new bondsman Ira Judelson, known for bailing out high-profile clients. His latest is Harvey Weinstein. Judelson said tonight he is prepared to cover all $7 million if necessary.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

First off, FD has to survive this (which I think is unlikely). Secondly, I highly doubt any judge is going to approve bond for a man who will present a huge suicide risk.

Looks like someone just wants their name in the paper.

To quote legendary Dunder Mifflin Regional Manager, Michael Scott, "I've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down, that was the most generous."

@davealtimari

There will be a bond hearing tomorrow in Dulos case even though he will not be present. He will have a new bondsman Ira Judelson, known for bailing out high-profile clients. His latest is Harvey Weinstein. Judelson said tonight he is prepared to cover all $7 million if necessary.

IMO, more likely they have stabilized him.
Quick question- Once they stabilize him, can't they put the ankle bracelet/monitor back on him?? I guess I don't understand why they wouldn't be able to do so.
I understand taking it off during the therapy in the hyperbaric chamber but once that was completed, they should be able to attach the ankle monitor. JMO

Let’s think about this for a second:

Dave Altimari on Twitter

First off, FD has to survive this (which I think is unlikely). Secondly, I highly doubt any judge is going to approve bond for a man who will present a huge suicide risk.

Looks like someone just wants their name in the paper.
Yes, but it appears Ira Judelson in the NYP article was doing a bit of a "Texas Two Step" IMO in his comments as he said was working on the bail PRIOR TO THE SUICIDE.

I really wonder who will underwrite this now?

I wonder if Pattis is using Dave Altimari to push hard on Judelson to follow through after his NYP comments which didn't seem all that committal IMO.

Looks like this might mean that the "Greek Benefactor" might just have to come up with the cash!

Curious to see how this is resolved as I don't think we will see a commercial firm take this risk on and with the properties that we are aware of I'm not sure how to meet the collateral requirement either?

MOO

I was thinking the same thing earlier. That's a lot of resources to use if someone will not recover. I doubt they would've made the effort if his chance of survival was so low it would negate the treatment in the chamber.

They would not transport any patient in grave condition. Not because of the expected outcome but because it is risky to transport apatient without a medical team and equipment. They will try to get them to at least critical before transferring them.

Dave Altimari reporting that his collateral included properties all under foreclosure and one property that was substantially over-valued!

Game over -- no bondsman in their right mind would touch this financial fraud!

Fool us once, not twice....!

MOO
Given what even we know of FD's financial history, I admit I'm surprised he got bail without scrutiny on the actual value of the collateral. So odd, imo.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member