Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Voight on Twitter

“I feel that I let him down. He trusted me to be his good shepherd through the valley of the shadow of death & perhaps he reached out & I didn’t hear what he needed. I feel a sense of responsibility for his welfare.” - Norm Pattis to
@NBCNews
on #FotisDulos suicide attempt #nbcct
Interesting how NP has changed his tune. Guess blaming the public wasn't getting him the kind of attention he thought it would.

If he has just gone to the hyperbaric chamber, it will be a few hours IMO It takes time. It takes time to pressurize the chamber, then the treatment, then depressurize the chamber. He is obviously 'well enough' to go into the chamber though, which means that certain bodily functions must be under control. So many requirements to be able to safely go into a chamber because once he's in there, they can't just take him out. Even something as simple as blood sugars need to be taken before someone enters because blood sugars drop dramatically. All JMO based on experience ;-)

Can you share more? How is he treated in the chamber, if he's on a vent? I think many of his organs must be working. Do they check brain wave activity before they enter? So many questions...

NYP pics are much higher quality vs any I've seen.

Here is Fd with his medical setup in helicopter. I tried to blow it up a bit to get the face to see colouring etc. He doesn't look as white/pasty as he was when he was on ground at 4Jx IMO.

View attachment 228479
Much better.
Clearly intubated and on IVs.
MOO.

It was actually the State Insurance regulators that notified the underwriter (Palmetto) this morning of the irregularity in his collateral. It probably took them a couple of weeks to verify the coverage.

I would not be surprised if the unidentified woman that first showed up FD residence is subject to action if she was paid to package FD's proposal for coverage. This would have involved securing appraisals, title insurance, etc., which all proved false and likely fraudulent -- which we know is the way FD typically operates.

Palmetto had already advised their lawyer to pull the bond and FD knew he was going to court and would be taken into custody.

The lawyer for surety arrived at FD's during the chaos to formerly serve FD his bond being pulled.

Yes, but where I was confused was that you would think the bond company issuing the certificate to the State would have known the status of the collateral valuation before issuing the certificate.

The idea that the company didn't have the proper collateral valuation and it had to be kicked back by the State Insurance regulators is a bit nuts as the Judge released based on the bond certificate which doesn't appear to have been worth the paper it was printed on?

Doesn't the State do due diligence on bonding companies? Seems to have been poor diligence on the collateral which baffles me as their business is to know collateral inside and out.

MOO

Pattis was in D.C. with another client today. Interesting, right?
jmo

Norm Pattis is far more culpable than the public whom he blames, and he knows it.

He claims surprise that his client would attempt suicide. That's dishonest, naive, bad lawyering, or all of those.

But Norm has a responsibility in all of this. All along, he's falsely buoyed his client's ego and hopes of winning, despite the very small likelihood of same. He wasn't around this precious client at a vulnerable time.

Furthermore, he did not mentally prepare his client for this hearing or the likelihood that bond could be revoked AT ANY time.

I don't see how anyone can say he's a good lawyer.

NP somehow thinks he’s a modern day St John of the Cross ...bc defending Sandy Hook harassers and murderers.???.. Ok Norm.

Pattis is failing at defense in Sandy Hook; Alex Jones convicted of malicious defamation, also in the Sandy Hook capers a number of other operators there like professors Jim Fetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and Prof. Tracy all faced the consequences of promoting curious "crisis actor" theories.

Can I request a DNR order?
Yes. Under New York law, all adult patients can request a DNR order. If you are sick and incapable of deciding about resuscitation, a family member or others close to you can decide on your behalf.
Do Not Resuscitate Orders (DNR) | Stony Brook Medicine
You can also file a DNR with your primary care physician. After the federal mandate for Electronic Health Records (EHR), your DNR is accepted in every state.

Norm Pattis is far more culpable than the public whom he blames, and he knows it.

He claims surprise that his client would attempt suicide. That's dishonest, naive, bad lawyering, or all of those.

But Norm has a responsibility in all of this. All along, he's falsely buoyed his client's ego and hopes of winning, despite the very small likelihood of same. He wasn't around this precious client at a vulnerable time.

Furthermore, he did not mentally prepare his client for this hearing or the likelihood that bond could be revoked AT ANY time.

Also the state of CT bar association should pull his privilege to practice law here; the law is based on good character and ethical practice.

I guess it all depends on how long he sat in the car with the exhaust filling his vehicle and then how long CPR was administered IMO - my guess is IF he staged this he will recover just fine - but I think if he did he didn’t research it well enough and I believe he will have brain damage
JMO
Supposedly he had no pulse and was given CPR for some time (accounts vary). IMO you can’t stage no pulse for any amount of time!

The Dave Altimari timeline of the early am events IMO clarify a bit of what happened to push Fd over the edge here - looks like the bond was to be revoked and Colangelo got the news at 8:30am and Atty. P. at 9:00am:

State insurance regulators determined there were problems with the real estate valuations and transmitted the information to Palmetto Surety, the South Carolina insurer that underwrote the bond. Specifically, the bond was secured by six pieces of real estate – two of which it had been determined were subject to foreclosure and a third was found to have been substantially overvalued.

Early Tuesday, Palmetto instructed its local lawyer, A. Ryan McGuigan, to move in court to revoke the bond. McGuigan said he notified State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo at about 8:30 a.m. of the impending revocation and that Colangelo notified Pattis at about 9 a.m. [BBM]

McGuigan said he and a private bondsman arrived at the Dulos home in Farmington at about 11:30 a.m. to serve notice that they would be formally moving in court later in the morning to pull the bond. McGuigan said he encountered a state of confusion. [BBM]

Two Farmington patrol cars had already arrived and they were quickly joined by dozens of police officers and emergency medical personnel.

The first responders located Dulos in the garage of his home. McGuigan said Dulos, who appeared unresponsive, was moved to the back yard from the garage, which appears to have been filled with smoke or exhaust. Emergency medical personnel immediately began efforts at resuscitation, which continued for an extended period of time, two sources said.

It was believed initially by the first responders that Dulos had died. But after at least a half hour of efforts at resuscitation, medical personnel detective a faint pulse, one of the sources said.
OK, so Ryan McGuigan is Palmetto's local lawyer?
He was also on the news a lot after the initial FD/MT arrests on June 1 commenting on things like, LE should be searching the drains at 80MS, etc. Quoted in a lot of the analysis of the case. Wonder if/how he got connected to Palmetto on the Dulos case...

Here's one example:
Attorney sheds light on Dulos case after Troconis speaks with detectives

Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

It makes perfect sense though. He murdered his wife, disposed of her body, and was charged with murder.

So naturally, it’s our fault that we believed something as trivial as “mountainous evidence.”

Shame on us, or something. What a transparent jackass.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter

I said earlier today that Pattis would blame the public-he never seems to disappoint

Well, I'm no NP fan, but the only person responsible for his action is FD. He's a grown man and fully capable of making his own decisions, which he did.

jmo

IMO it simply won't happen as that isn't how Atty. P. rolls and in this respect I believe he and his client here are virtually indistinguishable from each other!

MOO

IMO it simply won't happen as that isn't how Atty. P. rolls and in this respect I believe he and his client here are virtually indistinguishable from each other!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member