Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Voight on Twitter

“I feel that I let him down. He trusted me to be his good shepherd through the valley of the shadow of death & perhaps he reached out & I didn’t hear what he needed. I feel a sense of responsibility for his welfare.” - Norm Pattis to
@NBCNews
on #FotisDulos suicide attempt #nbcct

I wonder if NP suggested FD “speak with others to help him deal with [the memorial to JFD he tried to take down]” as the judge told NP at FD’s last hearing. I wonder if FD tried to contact NP before his attempt at suicide, but was unsuccessful? Was NP in Washington about new client Owen Shroyer, the silent protester at the Capitol (referred to him by Alex Jones?) Does NP never feel he's bitten off more than he can chew?
Breaking News: Owen Shroyer Released From Jail, Charges Dropped

I wonder why FD’s sister wasn’t at the house with him this a.m.

NYP pics are much higher quality vs any I've seen.

Here is Fd with his medical setup in helicopter. I tried to blow it up a bit to get the face to see colouring etc. He doesn't look as white/pasty as he was when he was on ground at 4Jx IMO.

View attachment 228479
He actually has good color - makes me wonder about how well he will recover. He may recover well.

Possible.

I watched the live feed today and the CPR efforts went on IMO for nearly 30 min and possibly more and I didn't see him move on the ground at all.

But, we don't know how long he was in the garage attached to the gas.

He apparently was to drive to Stamford himself and so that would have meant leaving at least 1.5 hr in advance of noon court date IMO.

They found him in distress and this was later revised to non responsive.

The impact of the poisoning I believe can also happen over time as impacted brain cells and nerve cells die.

We just have to wait and see if he makes it through the night as he could be in a very critical period now where they assess the extent of the damage.

MOO

dibs on him coming to with a new personality, amnesia and only speaking Greek

The efforts to revive have been reported to have lasted from 15 min to 30 min. Watching it live, the first responders worked on him from the second they pulled him from the car to fresh air and didn't stop IMO until he was loaded into the ambulance. The full on chest compressions were in evidence throughout the event IMO.
Yes, I corrected the time in my post.
Considering they worked on him for so long with no response and that no pulse was detected until about 15 minutes into it, I think the chance of survival is very unlikely.

He is likely already brain dead.

Imo

Pattis is failing at defense in Sandy Hook; Alex Jones convicted of malicious defamation, also in the Sandy Hook capers a number of other operators there like professors Jim Fetzer, Wolfgang Halbig, and Prof. Tracy all faced the consequences of promoting curious "crisis actor" theories.

Oh, and as for Wolfgang Halbig - he was just arrested and charged with illegal possession of one of the children's parents IDs!
Sandy Hook denier charged with illegally possessing ID of victim's dad

Wolfgang Halbig, 73, of Sorrento, is charged with the unlawful possession of the personal identification of Leonard Pozner, whose 6-year-old son, Noah, died in the December 2012 shooting, according to the Lake County, Florida, arrest record.

Halbig has contacted victim family members since the shooting and "continued to harass them, asking questions and alleging the children involved are crisis actors," according to an affidavit of probable cause from the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Halbig is also a defendant in a lawsuit filed against broadcaster Alex Jones and some of his associates for claiming that the shooting was fake.

The lawsuit accuses Halbig of creating conspiracy videos, harassing family members and others in Newtown and running websites about Sandy Hook. Halbig has previously denied the allegations in the defamation suit.

Pozner told the sheriff's office in October that Halbig had "continued to harass him over the internet," the affidavit said.

Last edited:
If FD should pass on, how would that affect the charges against MT and KM or would it? If they can never prove FD murdered JD how can the others be accessories?
I would imagine those charges against the others will stand. Jennifer is still physically unaccounted for. @LittleBitty can probably answer that. It's my hope that if the demon dies that at least MT will give up what LE needs.

If FD should pass on, how would that affect the charges against MT and KM or would it? If they can never prove FD murdered JD how can the others be accessories?
FD would probably have been tried separately from the other two, who I think would also be tried separately from one another.

So they would still face the same changes regardless of the outcome of his trial, which may never take place.

A murder occurred, and they committed crimes. Just because the murderer may die, doesn’t change the fact that they committed crimes.

I’m not a legal expert, but I don’t think this changes anything in that regard.

What it may change, is that if KM flips, he would only testify against MT (assuming FD dies).

I did not see this coming at all.

I don’t understand how MT didn’t crack yet. Or even his friend lawyer ?
Or did all three of them take part in a actual murder ?
Now if FD dies, would it be easier for them to point the finger at him? All those two have to do is sing the same song blaming it all on FD.

If he was so claustrophobic in that huge home, let's wish for him to "wake up" in that chamber.

MOO he was not so much claustrophobic as devastated reading social media. MOO that ia why he was triggerednby the memorial.

He comitted a crime in a MO that would have worked 5 years ago, before ubiquitous security cams, which are very recent in the CT area, he isn't keeping up enough with the times to know that as a target suspect he needs to just stay off social media.
Also, he couldn't even seem to imagine what an innocent person would do...
Like bring some roses FOR the memorial instead of rage at it.

If he has just gone to the hyperbaric chamber, it will be a few hours IMO It takes time. It takes time to pressurize the chamber, then the treatment, then depressurize the chamber. He is obviously 'well enough' to go into the chamber though, which means that certain bodily functions must be under control. So many requirements to be able to safely go into a chamber because once he's in there, they can't just take him out. Even something as simple as blood sugars need to be taken before someone enters because blood sugars drop dramatically. All JMO based on experience ;-)
Thank you Missy1974

I would imagine those charges against the others will stand. Jennifer is still physically unaccounted for. @LittleBitty can probably answer that. It's my hope that if the demon dies that at least MT will give up what LE needs.
I wonder if either of the two will now try to make a deal - to give up the location of Jennifer in exchange for some deal?

jmo

Yes the fact he was driving himself is bizarre. High profile murder case. Huge bond. You would think his legal team would know he would be a bag of nerves and chauffeur him to the hearing.

No way was FD driving himself to his hearing!

I've no doubt that FD lied to his lawyer Y waiting for him at the courthouse that he was being transported by X, and told X he was arriving via Y.

FD already knew that his bond was being pulled and he was heading to jail at the conclusion of the hearing. State insurance regulators already proved his 6 pieces of real estate were insufficient collateral to meet the state's request. FD knew he could not fool a second bondsman now that the State insurance regulators were on to him.

MOO

FD would probably have been tried separately from the other two, who I think would also be tried separately from one another.

So they would still face the same changes regardless of the outcome of his trial, which may never take place.

A murder occurred, and they committed crimes. Just because the murderer may die, doesn’t change the fact that they committed crimes.

I’m not a legal expert, but I don’t think this changes anything in that regard.

What it may change, is that if KM flips, he would only testify against MT (assuming FD dies).
But if FD dies and his murder trial never takes place and therefore murder is not proved, how can the other two be tried on charges related to a murder that hasn't been proven.
Would the medical examiner just say that JD died of unknown cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces