Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that with carbon monoxide poisoning, you actually gain a rosy hue in your face. Not sure if that would occur with lips also.
Interesting!

Carboxyhemoglobin has a characteristic cherry-red colour. In spite of asphyxiation, cyanosis (turning blue) does not occur; the skin is pink or pale and the lips bright red.

Carbon monoxide poisoning | medicine

Norm Pattis is far more culpable than the public whom he blames, and he knows it.

He claims surprise that his client would attempt suicide. That's dishonest, naive, bad lawyering, or all of those.

But Norm has a responsibility in all of this. All along, he's falsely buoyed his client's ego and hopes of winning, despite the very small likelihood of same. He wasn't around this precious client at a vulnerable time.

Furthermore, he did not mentally prepare his client for this hearing or the likelihood that bond could be revoked AT ANY time.

I don't see how anyone can say he's a good lawyer.

NP involved in signing up a new client via Alex Jones? Owen Shroyer the silent protester at the Capitol. Civil case for false arrest? Alex asking his base for the bucks to pay for his representation.

I believe that with carbon monoxide poisoning, you actually gain a rosy hue in your face. Not sure if that would occur with lips also.
Many years ago I had the sad experience of discovering a neighbor in his garage. When he was pulled out of his vehicle by the first responders, and laying on the ground as they did CPR, his color was normal. He did not survive, and likely died just before I found him.

It’s telling. Apparently the monstrous ego of his client is no match for how Norm views himself.

Apparently like some sort of deity.
Who is writing this schtick? What a series of cliches and meaningless phrases. Pattis fancies himself some sort of wordsmith, but the words he uses are old and tired. He has in no way shepherded his client through this process. To the contrary, he has encouraged Dulos' outrageous behavior, beginning from Day1 - when he slandered a murdered mother of 5, called her mentally ill, a heroin addict, accused her of faking her own suicide, and encouraged Dulos to believe he was the "true victim" rather than the beautiful woman he brutally murdered.

When confronted with his client's intentional destruction of a memorial to Jennifer, did he even attempt to admonish his client, apologize to the court, humbly promise it would never happen again? NO. He blamed the neighbors who left a beautiful and tasteful memorial with taunting his client! Where was the guiding hand of counsel when he allowed his client to give not one, but two, interviews? When did Pattis ever do anything other than pander to his client's worst impulses?

Yes, Mr. Pattis failed his client, but not for the reasons he claims. Pattis used Dulos as a foghorn in order to make himself a real live TV lawyer. Rather than paying attention to the extent of his client's pathology, he ran for the closest microphone and camera. It should come as no surprise to him that it has come to this, as he has encouraged his client to evade responsibility for his conduct - any of it - since he came into the case. He should feel bad, he really should.

So interesting @striphaven as if you look closely at the NYP photos that is exactly what Fd looks like! IMO he actually looked as if he had a bit of a sunburn tinge to his face. He had a lot of pinky hue in his coloration vs his usual olive tannish complexion.

I thought he would perhaps try to kill himself if he was sent to jail without bail (as he should have been). I also thought he is too much of an egomaniac/narcissist to take his own life. From the sound of it, he will not live.

News crews were in town today. Just like that summer day a few days after I first read the Silver Alert for Jennifer on a quiet Memorial Day weekend when nobody really heard, and those who did thought it was perhaps someone who just took off. Years of abuse led to her death. She even called NC police once that I heard of and they never arrested him. The true tragedy is there are 5 children left without parents who will grow up knowing all of this. That I cannot imagine and I pray they can live happy lives someday surrounded in love, and that Jennifer's mother and other relatives no longer have to worry about his threats and can some way, some how find peace and happiness in life again.

His color being 'good' is actually the hallmark of CO poisoning - we call it a cherry red complexion. It is a bad thing. The CO latches onto the hemoglobin molecule - turning it red- and does not allow it to carry oxygen to the brain and other organs and tissues.
Thank you, MMJ! Very helpful hearing from an expert. We need you here now!

Heidi Voight on Twitter

“I feel that I let him down. He trusted me to be his good shepherd through the valley of the shadow of death & perhaps he reached out & I didn’t hear what he needed. I feel a sense of responsibility for his welfare.” - Norm Pattis to
@NBCNews
on #FotisDulos suicide attempt #nbcct
:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

If FD family approves and Medical Team said it is okay, FD’s organs can be donated.....and even according to the church.

All Christians are encouraged to become organ, blood, and tissue donors "as part of their ministry to others in the name of Christ, who gave His life that we may have life in its fullness." The Greek Orthodox Church has no objection to donation as long as the organs and tissues are used to better human life.
www.kidney.org › atoz › content › religion-organ-donation

Religion and Organ Donation | National Kidney Foundation
It is my sincerest hope that this treatment is being done in a manner to enable his organs to be harvested. Perhaps his only act of grace in his lifetime. MOO

I did not see this coming at all.

I don’t understand how MT didn’t crack yet. Or even his friend lawyer ?
Or did all three of them take part in a actual murder ?
Now if FD dies, would it be easier for them to point the finger at him? All those two have to do is sing the same song blaming it all on FD.

MT has sister, daughter, ma and pa near. FD was alone in the house unless family visited. MT parents are doctors I am sure they ate monitoring her all the time. Is she ever wants a life she should talk truthful now! But I doubt it

He actually has good color - makes me wonder about how well he will recover. He may recover well.

Yes, how remarkably convenient that he was "saved" from his suicide attempt, that was going to revoke his bail. Hmm, couldn't attempt suicide the night before? Or at, say, midnight? No, so much better to do it during the day, when he can be saved.

Drama. And now, the hearing needs to be rescheduled, while Doulos can just enjoy his stay in the hospital, and his plan for escape.

Heidi Voight on Twitter

“I feel that I let him down. He trusted me to be his good shepherd through the valley of the shadow of death & perhaps he reached out & I didn’t hear what he needed. I feel a sense of responsibility for his welfare.” - Norm Pattis to
@NBCNews
on #FotisDulos suicide attempt #nbcct

What the ??????? NP feels he was supposed lead FD “through the valley of the shadow of death” he’s as nuts as FD.

Too hard to tell.
Reports are so conflicting.
Based on what I have read so far, he won't be whole again.
They are going all out, it seems.
Not sure what the guide lines are today once someone is declared brain dead before they are taken off the ventilator.
It used to be 24 hours but I think it's longer now.
We will know more, IMO, no longer than 5 days.
And HIPAA plays a large part in things today.
Medicine today is all about privacy and CYA.
Thus, the sheet barrier provided when they put him on the helicopter at UConn.
MOO.
When people are deemed "brain dead" they are on life support, which involves a ventilator to keep them breathing. When the "plug is pulled" the ventilator stops and the life of the patient ends shortly afterwards. Often, people will wait for loved ones to arrive before ending life support.

If FD family approves and Medical Team said it is okay, FD’s organs can be donated.....and even according to the church.

All Christians are encouraged to become organ, blood, and tissue donors "as part of their ministry to others in the name of Christ, who gave His life that we may have life in its fullness." The Greek Orthodox Church has no objection to donation as long as the organs and tissues are used to better human life.
www.kidney.org › atoz › content › religion-organ-donation

Religion and Organ Donation | National Kidney Foundation
Can organs that have failed due to carbon monoxide poisoning be donated?

Sh
MT has sister, daughter, ma and pa near. FD was alone in the house unless family visited. MT parents are doctors I am sure they ate monitoring her all the time. Is she ever wants a life she should talk truthful now! But I doubt it
she’s probably mad she isn’t the one trending on Twitter and that can’t go home to Miami for the Super Bowl.

Perhaps an odd question ... but how long does a person have to sit in the car like that for the carbon monoxide to kill you?
I think it depends on many factors. The amount of co2 the car emits, how well the car and the space around the car is sealed, and maybe the type the vehicle could play a role.

I have heard it could take around 45 to 60 minutes to cause death, but I'm sure it varies.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member