Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to live, you want to live. At the end of the day, they’re just his organs. They have nothing to do with what he is.

But it’s medical professionals that make that call, and it appears that carbon monoxide presents a serious problem (regardless of the veracity of that belief).
Speaking of professional making the call they have Idaho booked into jail as a male I so needed that laugh

Possible

they aren’t going “all out” to save him?

Medical professional here, they are most definitely going “all out” to save him! 1) he’s on a ventilator (which is keeping him alive!) 2) medical professional take an oath to care for EVERYONE, regardless of their situation.
Anyone "medical" here who can tell us if he looked like he was on a vent?

ICU nurse here, yes he’s on a ventilator

I don't mean to intrude, but could you know who your donor is; or meet their family? I don't know much on donation, I am glad your life was saved :)
I'm not an expert, but I have had 2 family members receive donations. In both cases, they knew very limited info - gender and age and that's it.

jmo

So LE is trying to get a warrant to search FD’s home where he was found today (if they aren’t inside already). What will they look for? Where is a copy of his living will? Who is his healthcare proxy? Has LE searched this house before? So many questions.

First time poster and medical here! Carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious and a difficult thing to come back from. 30 minutes of CPR (w/0 medications if done by LE) is also a very difficult thing to come back from. From this picture he doesn’t look “fine”, looks like he’s on a portable ventilator, which means he’s not breathing on his own and I would guess is also on life sustaining medications. MOO
@Jayleecalando Welcome:)

First time poster and medical here! Carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious and a difficult thing to come back from. 30 minutes of CPR (w/0 medications if done by LE) is also a very difficult thing to come back from. From this picture he doesn’t look “fine”, looks like he’s on a portable ventilator, which means he’s not breathing on his own and I would guess is also on life sustaining medications. MOO
Welcome! We needed more medical folks today to help us unravel what we were seeing unfold.

The New York Post photos and the Daily Mail seemed to be the best resolution.

I tried to blow up one from the NYP to show the 'rosy hue' of the Fd face. Someone previously explained the medical reason for this coloration. Previously when Fd was on the ground at 4Jx to me at least he looked absolutely ghost white and I never saw any evidence of movement while he was on the ground.

Not sure if this info helps you any but it all happened so quickly that the first responder pulled Fd from the garage and placed him on the ground and then immediately started CPR which continued for at least 30 min although the times reported have varied a bit. The chest compressions were never stopped that I saw from the time he was on the ground until he was lifted into the ambulance. I'm glad the drone footage exists so there is no doubt as to what occurred and how quickly the first responders acted.

MOO

WFSB is reporting a women driving up around 11:45. They had the drone watching in prep for his leaving for court. She left and then came back and the LE showed up soon after. Wonder who she is.

they probably knew quickly because the ankle monitor would be in one place for too long- recall they knew about the Memorial destruction because he stopped and got out of the car. Seems to be a sensitive monitor.

I am a recipient of cadaver bones and have no clue as to who was the donor or what kind of person they may have been. I dont know if it is different for actual organs though.
We received a letter from our donors family about his gift of life - they were open to contact and so we wrote letters to his parents - our coordinator arranged it because we wanted to express our thanks and appreciation and his family was open to our communication - I thank them to this day for their gift of life on behalf of their son who elected donation on his drivers license - he was just 18 - and always remembered by our family

@FarmingtonCTPD
Updated Press Release - PIO LT McKenzie
View attachment 228518
Thanks. They did a good job.

I am just confused, since the Suburban was facing IN, how they could see - from outside of the locked garage - that he was in "obvious medical distress" when sitting in his car.

ETA: Another poster answered - they said that LE looked into a side or rear window so they could see directly into the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member