Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if NP still wants a speedy trial?
Ha! NP has to be devastated right now.

FD was his ticket to fame and fortune, and all of that would die with him.

Norm could have and would have, milked this for years. He had months of free press coming, and countless opportunities in front of the camera.

Hate to see it. :eek:

Thanks. This guy wouldn’t do well in jail, which is precisely why I wanted him in jail.

I guess he knew that.
If he survives his fate could be even worse than prison. He will probably have permanent brain damage and possibly long term neurological problems.

I guess it all depends on how long he was in the car before he was found.

I bet if he wakes up he is going to be furious that they saved him. Oh well.

Imo

My prayers for today: the children are having a good day and do not know this information, Fotis lives and goes to jail. Cowards and mentally sick people commit suicide. He falls in both categories.

I was thinking about the children after all of this started today, and I really think GF and LA wouldn’t have said anything to the kids yet, but I have no doubt that some ignorant parent of some clueless kid might have texted something to their kid’s cell phone. What a terrible way for a child to find out something like this, after the year they’ve had. God truly is a heartless *advertiser censored*.

Can someone please remind me what today’s court hearing was about?
Today was an emergency bond hearing as there was supposedly some question about the sufficiency of collateral for the existing bond.

The details were unclear but it was a quickly called hearing and Judge White was to preside at today's hearing.

Judge White has previously said that he would double bond for any bond violations and was quite stern during Fd last hearing.

Some have speculated in the Press that the bonding company was claiming insufficient collateral for the existing $6 million bond.

Kevin Smith (Atty. P. partner) would not discuss the bond hearing issues as he spoke briefly with the Press after exiting the Court where no hearing took place.

Ha! NP has to be devastated right now.

FD was his ticket to fame and fortune, and all of that would die with him.

Norm could have and would have, milked this for years. He had months of free press coming, and countless opportunities in front of the camera.

Hate to see it. :eek:
Hey mass ma frazee looks like she really needs money maybe she can be fotis’s nurse

If he lives, he may likely have to deal with long term effects.
Good, imo. let him suffer a a hundredth of what he caused Jennifer to suffer.

What are the long-term effects of Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
Like other types of anoxic brain injury, acute CO poisoning may lead to quite severe long-term neurological problems, with disturbances in memory, language, cognition, mood and behaviour. The damage to the basal ganglia, which is a particular feature of CO poisoning, may lead to a movement disorder resembling Parkinson's disease.

An unusual feature of acute CO poisoning is the delayed deterioration in neurological condition which may be seen in some cases, occurring anything from a few days to as long as five to six weeks after the initial exposure. The reason for this is not entirely clear, but changes in the white matter seem to be involved. It has been suggested that these may result from demyelination, in which there is loss of the fatty, insulating myelin sheath of the nerve axons, therefore impairing their ability to conduct electrical nerve impulses.

Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms and treatment

IMHO FD knew he was headed to jail today. Bond over. The loss of his freedom was the catalyst. He refuses to take any responsibility.
If he does survive and is able to make it to trial how does NP spin the last 11 days? Tore down his estranged murdered wife’s memorial and attempted suicide? How are these the acts of anything other than a guilty person?
CT should be thinking about their bond policies going forward. This shouldn’t have happened and he had no business being out on bond.
Can only pray for justice for Jennifer at this point.

Part of me wants to see him survive but to be completely helpless -- dependent on others for the rest of his life.
Unable to speak or to communicate.
Afraid and alone with no visitors.
With about zero quality of life.
But a small part of his brain left -- that will remember what he did to his children and most of all to a lovely woman who did nothing to deserve her fate !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member