Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, we in CT are paying for this!!! Would a homeless man off the street be life starred to a hyperbaric chamber, this is insane!

IMHO FD knee he was headed to jail today. Bond over. The loss of his freedom was the catalyst. He refuses to take any responsibility.
If he does survive and is able to make it to trial how does NP the last 11 days? Tear down his estranged murdered wife’s memorial and attempt suicide? How are these the acts of anything other than a guilty person?
CT should be thinking about their bond policies going forward. This shouldn’t have happened and he had no business being out on bond.
Can only pray for justice for Jennifer at this point.

That's the point of the desperation and why, excuse the diversion, Epstein did not kill himself. These sociopathic types never kill themselves as long as they have fresh powder in terms of assets to keep the dramas rolling.

Who on earth is going to end up paying for that??? Just let him die already....Taxpayers money to foot the bill....
Such a difference in how criminals are treated in different areas. In Fl. I've never heard of an accused perp being flown by helicopter to any hospital, Nor have I ever heard of one being allowed treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.
Here they get minimum treatment and ride in an ambulance.

Yes, you got that exactly right @MassGuy...

In NPD, we worry less about the "lukewarm" suicidal gestures/attempts and more about mostly unexpected completed suicides...high lethality, low rescue suicide attempts...

FD had this somewhat planned out as he utilized a board in front of garage to allow for less airflow... He likely didn't plan for a specific day/time etc., but for if/when it became necessary to act on this plan. The emergency bond hearing likely triggered this... He saw himself going to jail, where he should have been all along... and that just wasn't something he could see himself doing.

I think he didn't go with hanging because it would have hurt. Falling asleep and dying in his sleep sounded much better to him. If he went with hanging, he would be dead IMO. That is if hell didn't vomit him back...

What a far cry from his chosen email name... Wasn't it "Harakiri" or am i confusing cases?

I don’t believe he tried to kill himself he knew le would come it’s all so poor little fotis doesn’t have to go to jail. If the chamber works it won’t be long before they can take him to jail or psych ward .maybe then the banks can take over the house get rid of the free loaders

Exactly.

Info from Jacobi on their treatment:
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatment for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Smoke Inhalation

Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)

CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

Since 1983, the hyperbaric chamber at Jacobi Medical Center has treated thousands of victims of carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation from fires, malfunctioning home heating systems and automobile exhaust systems.

Because hyperbaric oxygen therapy is the fastest method of reversing potentially life-threatening effects of CO poisoning, we agree with the NYC Poison Control Center that patients with severe CO poisoning should receive HBO.

carbon001.jpg

Hyperbaric therapy rapidly removes carbon monoxide from the blood and body tissues. It saves lives and also prevents delayed neurological sequelae in survivors. In New York City the Jacobi Hyperbaric Medicine Program works together with the New York City Fire Department (F.D.N.Y.), the New York City Emergency Medical Service and the New York City Poison Control Center to provide emergency treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Last edited:
Yes, you got that exactly right @MassGuy...

In NPD, we worry less about the "lukewarm" suicidal gestures/attempts and more about mostly unexpected completed suicides...high lethality, low rescue suicide attempts...

FD had this somewhat planned out as he utilized a board in front of garage to allow for less airflow... He likely didn't plan for a specific day/time etc., but for if/when it became necessary to act on this plan. The emergency bond hearing likely triggered this... He saw himself going to jail, where he should have been all along... and that just wasn't something he could see himself doing.

I think he didn't go with hanging because it would have hurt. Falling asleep and dying in his sleep sounded much better to him. If he went with hanging, he would be dead IMO. That is if hell didn't vomit him back...

What a far cry from his chosen email name... Wasn't it "Harakiri" or am i confusing cases?
That was one of his passwords for something (if I recall).

Ironic.

If he survives his fate could be even worse than prison. He will probably have permanent brain damage and possibly long term neurological problems.

I guess it all depends on how long he was in the car before he was found.

I bet if he wakes up he is going to be furious that they saved him. Oh well.

Imo
Hmm CPR was applied so he must have been partially unconscious? I think he planned this IMO he knew she was out there and would save him
JMO

My thoughts, FD had all night to do this, but it looks like he waited until just before he had to go to appear in court? He would have needed to have a good bit of time to get to court on time. I am not sure how long it takes to die from carbon monoxide poisoning in a garage setting like this but I did a little research and the sites I found state 5 minutes, 10-15 minutes. Not sure if this is accurate but if so, sort of looks to me like he may have set this up right before people came looking for him and maybe underestimated the time it would take to fatally or severely injure him. MOO of course but maybe he was just hoping to be found "trying" to commit suicide. Again MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!