Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Yes, BMW X5, I'd say. Possibly 2018 model, could be newer.

Wish I could afford one of those :p I wouldn't get it, but I wish I could afford it.

eta: M3 has also been suggested, but I don't think the M3 is an SUV/CUV profile?
Trust me is a 2004 m3 and he shipped it back from greece. its not a new carit s old a f...

How do we know the state of CT would be paying for this? Is that standard when emergency medical attention is needed for someone under house arrest?

It is, where I live. The State usually ends up paying when the patient can't pay, in California (and many other states). Of course, here, we would probably not move an indigent patient to such an expensive treatment (but he's probably not classified as indigent - yet).

I guess he will be the one responsible for his bills, technically. But it sure sounds like he's out of $.

Amazing how many resources and what a tragic mess one man can make. The story is not as well known on the West Coast, but it should be.

Probably every single chapter of this case has cost six figures; the search for Jennifer; the investigations surrounding FD and accomplices; the court trials, hearings and state investigations. Very expensive.

Hyperbaric oxygen is a powerful healing modality, it should be used for those who really need it. Of course they have a duty to try to revive him.

And if he left a note of innocence no one will believe that. Innocent people never act like FD did.

S
Woman on the scene 11:20am and LE call was 11:54am. Did she open the car door? If not, we can't expect a healthy result.
She is being discussed now on WFSB. They believe the woman is part of the bond deal and is called an 'indemnitor' and she appeared to be the first on scene.

Indemnification is a promise that one party will make good on any loss, damage, or liability incurred by another. There are two parties in an indemnity relationship – an indemnitor and an indemnitee. An indemnitor gives indemnity while the indemnitee receives indemnity.Jul 7, 2014
www.lexology.com › library › detail

An overview of the difference between indemnity obligations ...

I don’t believe he tried to kill himself he knew le would come it’s all so poor little fotis doesn’t have to go to jail. If the chamber works it won’t be long before they can take him to jail or psych ward .maybe then the banks can take over the house get rid of the free loaders

15260937649f98764da59-940x627.jpg

Same as this. The woman was driving it. FD let her drive his cars.

Can someone please remind me what today’s court hearing was about?

The bond agent's insurance company was questioning the value of the securities on the bond. I read that they wanted off the bond.
I am only slightly aware of how it works from watching Dog but I believe when that happens then it is pretty much game over as no one will likely underwrite a bond for the agent. Most bondspersons/companies will not risk their own money and post bail without an underwriter.

Probably every single chapter of this case has cost six figures; the search for Jennifer; the investigations surrounding FD and accomplices; the court trials, hearings and state investigations. Very expensive.

Hyperbaric oxygen is a powerful healing modality, it should be used for those who really need it. Of course they have a duty to try to revive him.

And if he left a note of innocence no one will believe that. Innocent people never act like FD did.

Agree with all..Also, think about the six figure 'divorce case' that never ended in divorce at 2 years post filing ...all those motions, GAL's, evaluations, billable hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper