Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“It is my understanding and belief these were old friends who developed a friendship years ago at work and out of loyalty to that friendship she has assisted Mr. Dulos,” attorney Norm Pattis said. “We should all be lucky enough to have such a loyal friend.”

North Carolina woman paid $147,000 to help Fotis Dulos post his bond

How unlucky for this "loyal friend" to have hitched her wagon to FD.

If this article is correct, she stands to lose the money she put up for his bond.

Seems like he would have done the suicide before she went into hock for him, them being such longtime fast friends.

I do hope Pattis has a large outstanding bill for his services that will never be paid.

'Freedom of speech' has to do with the right of US citizens to criticise the government without penalty. It does not give a person the right to say anything they like online without consequence. We all must abide by the site's rules and terms of service in order to have the privilege to post here. That's how moderated forums work. And one of the reasons why I keep coming back.

To me he did it’s someone said earlier because he had lost it all, business, bond money, kids, ex wife, potential wife, reputation. Quite frankly that’s a lot of mental stress. Not to forget the public who didn’t think he should go to trial to waste public’s hard earned money as they had presumed him guilty without seeing actual bloody pillow, bra, Jennifer’s bloody shirt, garage pictures with quarter size blood, some blood splatters that were not visible to naked eye unless there was close inspection. Clearly nanny and cleaning lady missed it. I wish they had never met and wouldn’t have put kids through this. Such ppl do not Deserve

yep also the saying you lose then how you get them.
to get married or have kids.

Welcome!
For me it is the difference between the Search Warrants and the Arrest Warrants.
Yes, none of us have seen any photos or pictures of the blood evidence collected from the garage and from the various vehicles.
Depending on where the nanny walked into the garage (twice that day—once alone and then a second time with four of the kids) she may have entered the garage on the other side of the clean up and any visible blood evidence. Or just have been distracted. It was during the day.
Later when Jennifer was reported missing at 6:59 pm it was night. The garage would have been lit up a lot differently and also we know that the crime scene van also was able to process and use luminol as well. All the warrants do state that the initial officers on the scene were there to do a wellness check and as such were specifically looking for things that might show Jennifer was injured or sick or harmed in some way.

Depending on what happens next with the criminal cases we will see (or at least jurors and a judge will) pictures of the evidence and not just descriptions as they have been labeled exhibits in the search warrants by number.
It was deterMined based on the amount of blood in the garage, garbage bags collected and various vehicles that she had sustained a serious injury that without immediate medical attention would have been fatal.

I think so far it is the totality of much of the information so far in both the arrest warrants that are by no means complete and the search warrants which are by no means the same thing—quite a bit are still under seal.

Fotis was offered a preliminary or a probable cause hearing for trial and he waived the hearing. We might have heard more evidence at this point. But the AWs are by no means the only evidence the state has. They just put up what they needed to obtain the arrest warrants.

by no means would I want anything other than a trial and to hear all the evidence but we are all, as you are entitled to our opinions. My opinion is that based on what I have seen so far Jennifer is deceased by homicidal violence and she died at the hands of FD.

As far as cheaters go, I agree. How u get them is how you lose them and most cheaters continue to cheat. Not an ideal romantic beginning for any relationship, JMo.

How unlucky for this "loyal friend" to have hitched her wagon to FD.

If this article is correct, she stands to lose the money she put up for his bond.

Seems like he would have done the suicide before she went into hock for him, them being such longtime fast friends.

I do hope Pattis has a large outstanding bill for his services that will never be paid.

Maybe farfetched, but could be they had some kind of financial deal set up. Maybe made her the beneficiary of his life insurance policy and she knowingly put up some insuffiicient collateral to get him free long enough to off himself. Just some WAS on may part. jmo

Last edited:
HC
Dulos referred to Curry, a former co-worker of Dulos at a New York financial firm, as his “best friend” in the bond documents. Curry signed a $3 million promissory note and was one of two indemnitors listed on the documents. The other is a high profile private investigator from Fairfield County who initially was hired by Dulos’ lawyers. The bond package has since been questioned by the South Carolina insurance company that initially underwrote it.

Curry, 42, was present at Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home on Tuesday when Dulos was supposed to be heading to the Stamford hearing.

Sources said that Curry left Jefferson Crossing to run some errands sometime before 10:30 a.m, and when she returned shortly before noon Farmington police were already on the scene attempting to revive a nearly lifeless Dulos. She was interviewed by Farmington police as part of their investigation into Dulos’ suicide attempt.

“It is my understanding and belief these were old friends who developed a friendship years ago at work and out of loyalty to that friendship she has assisted Mr. Dulos,” attorney Norm Pattis said. “We should all be lucky enough to have such a loyal friend.”

North Carolina woman paid $147,000 to help Fotis Dulos post his bond

Exactly. For all we know, FD is up and walking around.
Yep, he and Rena are toasting a glass of ouzo and laughing at the entire CT judiciary!

I doubt it though. Don't think he will make it. I just hope the State of CT didn't make a grave error in agreeing to Atty. P. suggestions today. To see the self serving smile on Atty. P. face today shaking hands with Atty Colangelo simply had me shaking my head and saying, "I hope its not a total con".....

IDK why but whenever I see Atty. P. the phrase 'watch your wallet' comes to mind as he simply seems like a con artist or 3 card monte dealer who give a [redacted] about justice or the State of CT.

I don't think I will ever get the image out of my head as the State of CT parole folks calling and calling Fd cell phone yesterday and getting voicemail. Meanwhile he was attempted to kill himself and nothing seemed to be done by the bracelet monitors. Its a level of bureaucratic ineptitude and inefficiency that simply is mind blowing to me and in this case it appears though to have been the result of an oversight in the States Attys Office or Court Clerk or whoever was to advise the monitoring company of Court dates.

Can't make any of this up. I just keep tracking all these events on a long and growing list called, "Only in CT".

MOO

I’m contacting the news the next time My posts are removed. I said he could go to his lawyer doctor or church and he should have chosen church.

Jill, I had many of my posts deleted too. Who cares? If you're that upset, you can file a freedom of speech lawsuit. There is an ongoing one with Facebook right now. Otherwise, assume that while in someone else's house, you have to play by their rules and in the scheme of things, no one gives a sh** anyway. imo.

Always considered him a flight risk. Suicide? No. Maybe he thought his $6M bond collateral passed inspection. And he was free until trial. Or next problem came up. Didn’t have a Plan B in case he needed it. Or there wasn’t enough time to implement it. 8:30 Colangelo notified. 9:00 am Pattis knew. Called FD. FD scrambling and called bonding company 9:38? Or so. Out of options. When bond guy called at 10:35 am FD had already implemented Plan. To stall? Or really kill himself? I’d guess to stall. I don’t think he meant to kill him self. Thinking he would get discovered by new girlfriend when she returned from grocery store?
Like Norm Pattis, I never read any signs he would kill him self as a final control over the situation. New bondsman was already making plans before all the early morning calls, right? So defense was aware of a potential problem with collateral value. Maybe the hearing being set immediately was a surprise. Surely Pattis would have assured FD that his firm was lining up a new bondsman, a guy who would cover all of it? Or HAD lined up a new bondsman. Just show up. We’ll get this straightened out at the hearing.
....Maybe, maybe, maybe....
FD didn’t believe anyone but Pattis could keep him out of jail?
Any other ideas?

IMO, FD tried (but failed) to kill himself because... 1) He killed his wife and 2) He knew the evidence that LE had would convict him and he’d be sentenced to life in prison. Period. Nothing else. Not because he was an innocent man and just couldn’t bear the thought of sitting in a jail cell before his trial, (innocent people don’t try to kill themselves) but because he knew he was guilty of killing his wife, being a liar, a cheat, and a fraud.

I wish you were correct. Put an end to misery for so many people. But I read earlier, DM? He’s been in that chamber several times today. Plus a couple times yesterday. They’re working him over hot and heavy. If they were not making progress, they would not waste space on him. They would leave him on life support in “dire” condition.
No, FD won’t die. He really doesn't want to die. He had a weak moment. Or a planned delay. Girlfriend showed up late. That’s all. He has to win against all odds.

ETA: Don’t confuse my rational brain with the emotional one. He NEEDS to die. After trial, and a finding of guilty, would have been better, but CT voted to abolish the death penalty in all their liberal generosity. Gas chamber, I guess would have been his preferred method.
No shame on us, Mr. Pattis. We are basing our presumed verdict on what we anticipate the prosecution will show us at time of trial. Based on AW lists. You? Shame on you! Gone Girl? Gag order violator extraordinaire? Rules don’t apply to you or your client. Guess what? They do. They will. Count on it. We look forward to a speedy trial, more than you do. Bring it on, as you have taunted us in the past. Hahahaha. Yes, sir. Bring it on.
Been waiting to hear this!
Can you link it?
His hyperbaric treatments.
TIA.

It’s a brand new day, so I’ll bite: since you seem to think Fotis didn’t do what he has been accused of, I’d love to hear your no doubt well-rounded and thoughtful theories on what REALLY happened to JD.

Enlighten us in our arrogance.
Unfortunately my arrogance tells me not to jump to conclusion and to keep an open mind. It is my civic duty to presume innocence until proven guilty. It’s very easy for me to keep an open mind. If I take JD word Serious then I would also trust FD word. In order for me to give you a response. I need to sit on a jury as an unbiased person and see the evidence for myself. I need to see the actual supposed footage and listen to FD explanation to Albany ave scavenger hunt. I would have to use my brain to see if any of it makes sense or not. I’d need to see the bloody pillow, pictures videos of the garage, the quarter size blood drop, the zip ties and much more for me to actually come to conclusion. Hate to disappoint you until then I will trust what both of them said, she will break his legs and he called her a bad mom!
If I’m not on jury then I will trust the jury members who have actually seen and participated in the trial. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member