Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately my arrogance tells me not to jump to conclusion and to keep an open mind. It is my civic duty to presume innocence until proven guilty. It’s very easy for me to keep an open mind. If I take JD word Serious then I would also trust FD word. In order for me to give you a response. I need to sit on a jury as an unbiased person and see the evidence for myself. I need to see the actual supposed footage and listen to FD explanation to Albany ave scavenger hunt. I would have to use my brain to see if any of it makes sense or not. I’d need to see the bloody pillow, pictures videos of the garage, the quarter size blood drop, the zip ties and much more for me to actually come to conclusion. Hate to disappoint you until then I will trust what both of them said, she will break his legs and he called her a bad mom!
If I’m not on jury then I will trust the jury members who have actually seen and participated in the trial. With him potentially being brain dead I doubt there will be any trial unless he gets resurrected by Jesus!

I respect that you want to keep an open mind until a jury who has seen the evidence. I know that is how it is supposed to work in the courts but this is not the court it is a message board. I also know that they both had faults and made slung plenty back and forth at one another. I have never thought she was a saint but she sure did not deserve what happened to her.

What I have a problem with is FDs lack of empathy to his children and just kept his mouth shut instead of him and Pattis shooting off their mouths. I would love an explanation of his actions and lack of actions.

A simple public statement acknowledging her disappearance and how hard it must be for their kids would have been the best thing for his public image. Instead he has shown no empathy for the kids. Just trying to trash her to make himself look better.

Even if everything he and Norm have said the way they went about it speaks volumes on their characters.

To me he did it’s someone said earlier because he had lost it all, business, bond money, kids, ex wife, potential wife, reputation. Quite frankly that’s a lot of mental stress. Not to forget the public who didn’t think he should go to trial to waste public’s hard earned money as they had presumed him guilty without seeing actual bloody pillow, bra, Jennifer’s bloody shirt, garage pictures with quarter size blood, some blood splatters that were not visible to naked eye unless there was close inspection. Clearly nanny and cleaning lady missed it. I wish they had never met and wouldn’t have put kids through this. Such ppl do not Deserve to get married or have kids.

I was with you until the bbm (bolded by me) part --- I think the public WANTS a trial - I know I do. That's how it works here --- it's written into the U.S. Constitution -- every defendant has a right to a lawyer, speedy trial with a jury of peers and there's a presumption of innocence, too. That being said, however, on this forum, we can look at the evidence out there so far (arrest warrants/search warrants/divorce documents with Jennifer's words etc) and form & voice our own opinions as to his guilt/innocence but at the end of the day, the ones that will ultimately count are the 12 sitting on the jury.

And I agree with you about wishing they had never met *sigh* :(

Unfortunately my arrogance tells me not to jump to conclusion and to keep an open mind. It is my civic duty to presume innocence until proven guilty. It’s very easy for me to keep an open mind. If I take JD word Serious then I would also trust FD word. In order for me to give you a response. I need to sit on a jury as an unbiased person and see the evidence for myself. I need to see the actual supposed footage and listen to FD explanation to Albany ave scavenger hunt. I would have to use my brain to see if any of it makes sense or not. I’d need to see the bloody pillow, pictures videos of the garage, the quarter size blood drop, the zip ties and much more for me to actually come to conclusion. Hate to disappoint you until then I will trust what both of them said, she will break his legs and he called her a bad mom!
If I’m not on jury then I will trust the jury members who have actually seen and participated in the trial. With him potentially being brain dead I doubt there will be any trial unless he gets resurrected by Jesus!

There’s not a chance in Hell that’s gonna happen.

Anna Curry is really good friends with Ralph Lauren’s daughter. She must come from money as well. You really can’t make this stuff up....
The timing of Fotis suicide adds up even more so now that we know his benefactor was a wealthy woman he may or may not have been dating. IMO. FD surely was running a con on his “best friend“ AC about his own financial resources so when the jig was up , he could not pretend he has money anymore, he imploded. AC will *not* be getting her money back, she paid the bondsmans FEE and will continue to make installment payments to the bondsman until the remaining $217,000 balance is paid plus the $147,000 she already paid. If FD dies she will still have to pay the bondsman fee. MOO speculation that FD lied lied lied about his finances to her, promised to pay her back, etc etc etc and she fell for his psychopathic charms. MOO big time.

Could also be Farber money that was squirreled away during the marriage, sent to Greece or the Cayman Islands. Just a thought.
Yes, likely that the fleecing happened over a very very long period and was well organised and also well understood and appreciated by the "Greek Family"!

The LA deposition was so helpful in understanding how this fleecing no doubt happened too IMO. JFd appeared to pay for everything and actually reimbursed Fd for various expenses (including babysitting) which he first paid through his 'company'. I would be very interested to see a forensic analysis of these back and forth transactions and we almost saw a forensic accountant enter the Civil Trial but it was denied by Judge Noble.

I think the fleecing situation is now somewhat reversed and that what Fd might have fleeced from JFd over many years is now going into the pockets of the better 3 card monte player here who is now undertaking a fleecing of Fd, namely Pattisville.

I do wonder if the reason Fd had time to attempt to kill himself yesterday was because nobody from Atty. P.'s office would drive him to Stamford as we have seen them do in the past? Was this done because Fd wasn't willing to pay up for the service? Why did Atty P and Atty Smith not know where their client was yesterday when he was late for court?

I very much wonder if the reason Fd might have been so despondent was because of some botched bail bond situation by Atty. P.? Does Atty. P. take any responsibility or does Atty Smith for what happened yesterday? Sure, predicting suicide is a challenge even to experts but you had an obligation to make sure your client was in court yesterday and IMO making a phone call at 12:15 pm to say that he is late doesn't exactly meet that standard.

MOO

having to rely on NP for updates is depressing. FD's case situation has been "grim" from the start. watching the antics of NP, MT, and FD and reading the3 AW's i could have labelled the whole thing "dire" months ago. i'm hoping the court is allowed an actual medical update of FD condition at some point soon. otherwise what is real and what is stage managed by NP might become hard to distinguish. MOO.

I respect that you want to keep an open mind until a jury who has seen the evidence. I know that is how it is supposed to work in the courts but this is not the court it is a message board. I also know that they both had faults and made slung plenty back and forth at one another. I have never thought she was a saint but she sure did not deserve what happened to her.

What I have a problem with is FDs lack of empathy to his children and just kept his mouth shut instead of him and Pattis shooting off their mouths. I would love an explanation of his actions and lack of actions.

A simple public statement acknowledging her disappearance and how hard it must be for their kids would have been the best thing for his public image. Instead he has shown no empathy for the kids. Just trying to trash her to make himself look better.

Even if everything he and Norm have said the way they went about it speaks volumes on their characters.
Like they say...”actions speak louder than words”.

I don’t know where AC gets her money for sure.. but there are quite a few people on here who seem to be insinuating that she must have inherited it ... women these days can make their own fortunes. Especially ones with degrees from top 15 colleges I’m just pointing that out.

Let me be the first to say Welcome to WS. I know your views differ with 99.9%of posters here. IMO having someone with a different view of a case gives us all something to think about.
I sincerely hope that you are just a person out there with these thoughts and not have a connection to the case trying to agitate people into saying something that will be exploited in court or media.
If you are a connection then please get yourself verified and reveal who you are as you may have info or opinions that could help all the "social media jurors" change the way they are seeing things.
I personally welcome a different POV as long as we all remain civil and not insulting to other posters about their POVs.
I just want the truth for the 8 minor children and 1 adult child who are truly the most innocent of all the victims of this tragedy. All the loved ones deserve to know the truth no matter whose "side" they lay on. They are all victims of this horror and need closure for their hearts to begin to heal.
Yeah, If someone thinks different than you then it doesn’t mean that they are connected to the case. It simply means they read the articles and aren’t attached to either one of the party and they feel free to criticize who they think acted out or didn’t based on reading both sides. I know websleuth has 99% jennifer dulos friends family and fans but hey someone’s gotta talk about both sides as comfortable as it may get. I have read a lot about this case online but I don’t agree with certain things including gag order. I wanted to hear his side of story too to actually judge this couple who ruined FD first wife’s life, 6 innocent kids. Idk why I think MT is innocent. I’m not God so don’t quite me but her interviews seemed of someone dumb who got scared of authorities. I’ll be in real shock if at the end she happens to be involved in it and yes then you can laugh at me and call me dumb, naive or someone who still believes in goodness of thisworld. Now that he’s potentially brain dead and Jennifer or her body is nowhere to be found then to me what trial are we going to get with it him testifying?

I feel people did not grant him his right of presumed innocent until proven guilty. I think he got tired of fighting, loosing kids, money, business, jail time and knew he wasn’t going to get unbiased jury...

OR

what I’ve never said before but have been thinking. What if the recording revealed something that he feared coming to lime light? What if that’s why they withdrew probably cause hearing? What if what if what if.. that’s why I hated the gag order. We hear only one side of the story. I think had there been no gag order we would have been more informed about the defense case. Also what if he was really innocent? What if he wasn’t? Now no one would know.. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not our civic duty to presume innocence until proven guilty.
That's only true for people who are serving on the jury.

Since members here follow the cases so closely I doubt we would be selected to serve on a jury.

And yes, most of us trust that the appropriate jurors are picked to ensure a fair trial.

But that doesn't mean we can't form our own opinions and discuss them, as long as they are supported by the evidence. We don't have to follow the same rules as a jury. Otherwise there would not be much to discuss.

Imo

I don’t know where AC gets her money for sure.. but there are quite a few people on here who seem to be insinuating that she must have inherited it ... women these days can make their own fortunes. Especially ones with degrees from top 15 colleges I’m just pointing that out.
But I still want to know who is AC?

I brought up Catastrophic Brain Injury (or it could be Traumatic Brain Injury - TBI) because water skiing is now a new contributor to this syndrome. A colleague of mine has it, and her exposure to waterskiing and tubing is, well, way less than someone who is in the sport. She goes a couple of times a year, but it all depends on how hard one is jarred against the water.

As it turns out, repeated whiplash style injuries cause notable brain damage (that seems to overlap with some of the symptoms of personality disorders, but is distinguished by specific physical damage to the brain).

Here's a quick article.

https://health.usnews.com/health-ca...9/3-underappreciated-sports-concussion-causes

Repeated concussions can result in either TBI or CBI, depending on how frequently they occur and other factors.
Very interesting stuff!

We have seen in other sports what these injuries can do to behaviour of impacted individuals over time.

We know Fd was skiing from a young age and didn't grow up wearing a helmet.

Perhaps we can add this as a possible explanation for some of his 'revenge fantasies' and 'impulse control' issues etc. that have been so well documented.

MOO

It is not our civic duty to presume innocence until proven guilty.
That's only true for people who are serving on the jury.

Since members here follow the cases so closely I doubt we would be selected to serve on a jury.

And yes, most of us trust that the appropriate jurors are picked to ensure a fair trial.

But that doesn't mean we can't form our own opinions and discuss them, as long as they are supported by the evidence. We don't have to follow the same rules as a jury. Otherwise there would not be much to discuss.

Imo
And jury is a selection of random individuals. If random individuals have made up their mind then how can any highly publicize trial would end fairly? Hold your horses! Wait for the evidence in the court room.

This post isn't to negate or reinforce anything you have stated in your post. However, you probably already know, any trial lawyer worth his "green," probably isn't going to have as a juror anyone who has posted on or read a crime discussion board.

Sometimes the decisions made concerning what evidence is punitive or probative handicaps jurors. The legal system is not perfect...obviously, but I agree the 12 people selected should be thoughtful, intelligent, and wise. Perhaps, it's time for professional jurors. IDK...just thinking....MOO...IMO

Surprised she wasn't dancing!
She wears her grace and courtesy on her sleeve and face despite the circumstances! We know where JFD got her class and leads us to understand why FD has none. It simply cannot be bought, loaned or given! JFD’s children were gifted the same from their Mother and GF and it will shine within their hearts for eternity despite their loss! IMO

Don’t under estimate np.I could explain away almost everything in a way that is mostly unbelievable in light of the evidence.how ever could it sway one juror that’s all it would take! You could fire away and I could give you answers but I don’t think it would wise to give the defense this info.since we all believe that they watch this thread for useful info!
If he shopped at Stop and Shop, he could easily have bought sleeping pills, Benadryl, cough medicines...all these things taken in great amounts
can kill you.
Let’s not speculate unless there is evidence he took something. I wouldn’t waste my thoughts and time over it. Maybe focus more on if he can recover. Any life lost is saddening why do ppl do that? Smh

I think he was blindsided by the emergency bond hearing, and he also knew there was no hope to secure more money (and he knew his bond was secured on fraudulent inf0).

While he might have had a contingency suicide plan, I don't think he had firm plans until that very morning. He made some last-minute attempts to secure another bondsman, which tells me he wasn't suicidal in the general sense, but only when all efforts to obtain money didn't work. It was then that he made the decision, and I don't think it was a scheme or an escape attempt - I think he meant it.

My hunch is he called NP that morning and either couldn't get through (NP was in D.C. with another client) or was rebuffed in some way - or felt like it. All hope for continued legal maneuvering to keep him out of jail and to keep his fraudulent finances from the public was gone. So he decided to be gone too.

Speculation.

jmo
Very refreshing to see non conspiracy theory here. I think it’s very logical explanation and a lot of folks here share similar sentiments. I agree with you!

Very interesting stuff!

We have seen in other sports what these injuries can do to behaviour of impacted individuals over time.

We know Fd was skiing from a young age and didn't grow up wearing a helmet.

Perhaps we can add this as a possible explanation for some of his 'revenge fantasies' and 'impulse control' issues etc. that have been so well documented.

MOO
Wow I never thought about the potential for brain damage from water skiing falls. He was competing at a high level for a long time. That would be a possible contributor to his complete unraveling and turning into a murdering monster not thinking thru the consequences of his actions, impulse control issues....hard to imagine someone could have been born with the personality defects he seems to possess now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member