Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that when their aged grandmother is no longer able to care for them, FD's family may gain custody of them and access to their considerable trust funds. How will custody of these poor kids be determined? If Jennifer had other family, I would really hope that custody will go to them, if they want it and are capable of it, because thanks to FD, that family has lost enough already. They don't need to lose cntact with Jennifer's kids, and the kids don't need to lose contact with their mother's family.
The children will NOT go to the Greeks. Mark my words.

We probably don’t know this, but can someone relying on life support hear anything that people are saying?

Well, a couple years ago for a 'procedure' I had "conscious sedation." For quite a while I could hear & understand people around me, including the doctor talking to my husband. Try try try, but I could not speak, or will my husband to remember what I wanted the doctor to know.

So, I expect that some people on life support sure do know what is going on -- but are unable to respond.

JMHO YMMV

ETA: grammar, good Lord, grammar

While the medical staff (and family) likely know the severity and prognosis of FDs CO poisoning, and by all means the CPR and ongoing life support indicates a very poor prognosis, it may still be too soon to tell if he could recover (given the limited bit we know- medical staff have clear idea however).
Here is a case where very severe CO exposure and poisoning in an automobile occurred with the patient in a coma, but after 3 days of hyperbaric treatments, the patient came out of the coma on day 7 and after one month was functioning more or less ok.
There are other cases in the literature too, so it seems that while the prognosis is almost certainly dire, from what we know now it may not be futile.
Once Greek family arrives there will likely be more information eventually.
Coma reversal with cerebral dysfunction recovery after repetitive hyperbaric oxygen therapy for severe carbon monoxide poisoning. - PubMed - NCBI

comas seam to be a bit confounding, IMO. possibly they know if there is brain activity.

Yeah, I would have taken him for a clean noose kinda guy.

Not me. He is probably fairly familiar with what a person being strangled looks like and how they suffer... IMO of course. I'm sooooo sure he has neverrrrrr been around when anyone was choked out, but ya know, maybe he saw one of the websites that show death photos or something and realized hanging makes people look less attractive and he definitely did the least appearance altering method. Ugh. He makes me sick, but I wish him full mental recovery but the most painful lifetime lasting physical recovery and can spend every one of his miserable moments of life in prison with very minimal pain relief methods.... Just saying... Moo Moo bark meow, and all that...

I suppose they would want to be near him and would find a place in NYC or nearby. It is almost 2 hours between Farmington, Ct. and NYC and the traffic is awful.
Jacobi Hospital isn't in the city. It's in a neighborhood in the Bronx. Not really much of anything nearby, though I do think there is a hotel near the hospital. Not fancy.

jmo

He doesn't want to use up his line of credit with his underwriters (insurance co.) b/c NP told him of the odds (slim-ish) of FD making it thru

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Ira Judelson, bail bondsman out of NY, is at Stamford Court for this emergency bond hearing. Says he’s here today just to see what happens. Had been called by Pattis yesterday to potentially take over Dulos’ bond but says it wasn’t a done deal at that time. @News12CT

10:48 AM - 29 Jan 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
A brief interview with Ira Judelson before today’s hearing courtesy of photog @JamesMennino. @News12CT

11:00 AM - 29 Jan 2020

VIDEO EMBED AT TWEET

So the miracle bondsman to the stars is now only observing and not so quick to give FD special treatment. (Perhaps he read the prior Surety's motion that the defendant failed to identify the imperfections in his collateral to the Surety in his bond application). MOO

Very thoughtful post.

I doubt we will learn anything until FD’s family arrives to see him. That is if they choose to make a statement.

Nothing I learned yesterday nor today changed my belief that FDs suicide attempt caused his person irreparable damage. Cardiac arrest, CPR for an extended period of time, weak pulse, portable ventilator, life support, critical condition and now dire condition. JMO.

I know we would like to hear more from a central entity like the hospital or state instead of simply NP or his associates.

I like many of you are very frustrated and upset by this outcome for reasons I have already mentioned multiple times. He never should have been out on bond and his bond should have been revoked or substantially raised after the Memorial incident on the 17th. Then he might have been in jail. Perhaps even under suicide watch.

like most of you I am sickened by what a tragedy this whole case truly is. For FD, “Was any of this really worth it?”

I am more interested in this point about what this means for KM and MT and what the state needs to do going forward with FDs case. Justice for Jennifer is why I am here.

not reasonable doubt for Fotis or Justice for Fotis or MT or KM. I’m fully fine with debating the facts and offering up theories. But this has primarily been a victims forum and as such Jennifer and justice for Jennifer is paramount.

it is just the last day plus put me in a funk when you consider all the amazing work people have put together on this forum on a variety of topics and covering several different areas of CT. To have this outcome is beyond frustrating. So many different posters working on financials, real estate, local sources etc...what will all of that ever mean?

I also do not mean to diminish human life at all regardless of what I believe about FD he did matter to people and his suicide (should his condition be what most of us suspect it to be) will leave a hole in those people’s lives as well as a massive hole in the case for Jennifer.

at the end of the day, this case exposed some hideous flaws in the civil court and criminal court in CT as well as with their bond policies.

I am beyond frustrated that it appears FD will not stand trial and be forced to hear the states case and have a jury of his peers render a judgment against him.

all I care about is Justice for Jennifer and her loved ones and where the cases go from here. Period. That’s about as much sympathy as I am capable of giving to FD period.

that being said I do not feel it is my place to say as to whether or not the 5 kids should see their father in this state. It is not my place. Nor is it my place to say how FDs family should make decisions on his care. Again not my place.

I dislike and abhor the man FD like most of the board. I am infuriated that he likely won’t stand trial. It’s put everyone including me in a funk. Like the on January 7th! Finally murder charges and things were moving along...and then this. Ugghhh

for those suffering from suicidal thoughts or may feel triggered by all the suicide talk on the forum i post the information below:

SUICIDE PREVENTION HELP: The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800-273-8255) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd