Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...I just received this notification from Vinelink:
01/29/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant FOTIS DULOS and docket number FST CR190167343T. This defendant did not come to court and a warrant for this defendant's arrest is being processed.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428View attachment 228705. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

mail
Is there a reward?
I think I know where he is.

They have lots of probable cause that includes the three previous AWs. I'd think they could simply say they need this search warrant to look for additional evidence wrt the first three AWs. There should be no problem getting a search warrant. MOO
One would think but we are 24 hours out and they are still waiting.

Soooo...I just received this notification from Vinelink:
01/29/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant FOTIS DULOS and docket number FST CR190167343T. This defendant did not come to court and a warrant for this defendant's arrest is being processed.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428View attachment 228705. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

mail
I could be completely wrong, and I'll have to see if I can find the source again, but I saw within the last hour or so something to this effect:

The rearrest is being processed and the bond is being raised because they are legally citing FD with a FTA for Tuesday's bond hearing. I think it's all just legal technicalities. The warrant is likely a result of the FTA and rearrest order.

Just a guess, but I think he just had one very long day and he found out that he rather than his client had become the story and he just didn't want to respond.

So many questions about how Atty. P. and Pattisville handled what happened today in terms of communicating with their client.

Fd from what we can gather from the sketchy timeline was in his garage for at least the hour before he was supposed to be in Court today trying to kill himself.

At what point did Atty Smith or other member of Pattisville reach out to Fd this am. Atty Smith was in Stamford well in advance of hearing so at what point might he have called Fd. Could Pattisville not have deployed an intern to pick up and deliver their client to Court? Where is Cowboy Hat person or Holy Cross Intern?

Also, where are the Court monitors in all this too? They knew the appearance was scheduled. They had to have approved the movement today to Stamford. The monitor tracks in real time. Did nobody from the monitoring company actually track their client in real time or verify that he left 4Jx and arrived in Stamford?

If you think about the idea that nobody seemed to be looking for Fd until about noon time today.

What is stunning is that instead of attempting to kill himself, had Fd gotten into a plane at the local airfield he could have been pretty close to Canada by the time anyone was looking for him for not showing up in Stamford. This I find stunning because it shows me that nobody is really watching these folks with the bracelets. What is the point of real time knowledge if nobody is watching it?

Watching the chaos play out today it all seemed to be a bit loosey goosey IMO on the part of the CSP too. Wouldn't we think that CSP had eyes on 4Jx this am to verify when Fd left or at least checked in with the bracelet monitors?

IDK, it all seems a tad bit lax or relaxed or inept or whatever word you want to tag on it to me.

I'm sure that the new Judge we saw the other day with the pithy vocabulary that called the Fd decision to remove the memorial to JFd 'stupid' will have another choice word for the CSP folks and bracelet monitors today! I do hope we get to hear from this Judge tomorrow!

Hearing is set for 2 pm tomorrow.

Dulos bond hearing set for Wednesday

All they (LE) need in this day an age I would think is an app - Like your Uber app - with a notification pinging if there is an anomaly.

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. Resilience =/= "moving on."

You know what those kids don't have? Their parents. They lost both their mother and father this year, had their entire lives uprooted and rearranged. They can't see their father (even if it's for the best) and their mother is still missing. Just because they're "well cared for," does not mean they don't have emotions and aren't affected by this every day.

I would honestly be genuinely concerned if children in their situation had "moved on."

MOO/MOE.
Perhaps moved on isn’t the right phrase. But children certainly are resilient and do adapt. Not without scars, memories and sadness... , but humans do all adapt

I don’t know if we will ever be privy to Dr Herman’s eval (partial though we have learned it is) in the custody case or if we will ever see any evaluations or reports that were done on FD.

Having said that NP/his associates have made great hay over how any such evaluations were definitely unfavorable to JFd and somehow favorable to FD.

I guess I am just curious wondering what those Same professionals think now.

Who was the real threat to others and to themselves? I guess their defense would be it’s not an exact science but if all we have been led to believe is true about these evaluations (and I hedge greatly on the side of caution here) is true then how wrong can they have possibly been? Fatally wrong. And yet those would have been used to decide custody and visitation and possibly divorce issues.

I find it difficult to believe that no one in FDs orbit had any clue to his anger
And need to unilaterally be in control of things not only in his life but in the lives of those in his orbit.

I’m here for Justice for Jennifer and as such I would hope for any such reports or evaluations that somehow said she was unfit, she was suicidal, she would disappear herself or be a harm to herself and others would be brought to light and roundly criticized and taken apart. JMO as always.

Police execute search warrant at Dulos home as he remains in hospital

Pattis said said on Wednesday that while Dulos is not in custody, guards are posted at his hospital room door for his protection.

"We will wait for word from physicians what is reasonable to expect. We remain to connected to the proposition that Mr. Dulos is not guilty of his crimes. And hopefully he will recover so we can vindicate him of his crimes," Pattis said.

“The situation is grim," Pattis told reporters outside the courthouse. “Mr. Dulos is hospitalized and we are hoping that he will recover. Family members will arrive in New York from Greece tonight. And we will await word from physicians about what is reasonable to expect.”

BBM. Translation:

"Is he in a vegetative state and thus not expected to recover?"

"Might he someday recover well enough to testify?"

"Is he dead?"

Just received this notification. A bit odd...considering the circumstances.

01/29/2020

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant FOTIS DULOS and docket number FST CR190148554T. This defendant did not come to court and a warrant for this defendant's arrest is being processed.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

Thank you,

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHLhLlHfJgaPcay96HT5NWqr5eye_sLMd9FC5uWPF_hfDTvcXTfTaEEf1adwJnHdm1ZzUdsnK9V5QIVLTSl4C-zWWVMuQ0qjihF1qtwN9NoEfs6fNpflBYiacm5VbClIcPztdqP2FwiO_hz8Ra9ct0p6SIfPUz3YPUKZbW7y1uiHBynX0MvQ_MaTUlvJ3HfJtP3lk0g29ir7RFbimDplN5sKVvSPoXifi33QCP1E1GSA8PIYW0mXJKc8vsx0EJhNx0rsU7Be6UYTjg3fuWMXhpXwe09njCh5Mt4tmnl8IAbxiNf4XZ3wa1lhdNrIRz6JnBWzrzsHAOD3A6-tFD9-vjzqLAfHHkq5qFZZqTywEdZdWLu8BAtZdC_m8Dzm4UdSXLBt6btS_fvrJQ5U0WVStfTA

"We will wait for word from physicians what is reasonable to expect. We remain to connected to the proposition that Mr. Dulos is not guilty of his crimes. And hopefully he will recover so we can vindicate him of his crimes," Pattis said.
snipped and bbm

A bit of a slip there, Pattis? If they are his crimes, wouldn't that mean he is guilty of committing them?

:)

jmo

Last edited:
I doubt we will learn anything until FD’s family arrives to see him. That is if they choose to make a statement.

Nothing I learned yesterday nor today changed my belief that FDs suicide attempt caused his person irreparable damage. Cardiac arrest, CPR for an extended period of time, weak pulse, portable ventilator, life support, critical condition and now dire condition. JMO.

I know we would like to hear more from a central entity like the hospital or state instead of simply NP or his associates.

I like many of you are very frustrated and upset by this outcome for reasons I have already mentioned multiple times. He never should have been out on bond and his bond should have been revoked or substantially raised after the Memorial incident on the 17th. Then he might have been in jail. Perhaps even under suicide watch.

like most of you I am sickened by what a tragedy this whole case truly is. For FD, “Was any of this really worth it?”

I am more interested in this point about what this means for KM and MT and what the state needs to do going forward with FDs case. Justice for Jennifer is why I am here.

not reasonable doubt for Fotis or Justice for Fotis or MT or KM. I’m fully fine with debating the facts and offering up theories. But this has primarily been a victims forum and as such Jennifer and justice for Jennifer is paramount.

it is just the last day plus put me in a funk when you consider all the amazing work people have put together on this forum on a variety of topics and covering several different areas of CT. To have this outcome is beyond frustrating. So many different posters working on financials, real estate, local sources etc...what will all of that ever mean?

I also do not mean to diminish human life at all regardless of what I believe about FD he did matter to people and his suicide (should his condition be what most of us suspect it to be) will leave a hole in those people’s lives as well as a massive hole in the case for Jennifer.

at the end of the day, this case exposed some hideous flaws in the civil court and criminal court in CT as well as with their bond policies.

I am beyond frustrated that it appears FD will not stand trial and be forced to hear the states case and have a jury of his peers render a judgment against him.

all I care about is Justice for Jennifer and her loved ones and where the cases go from here. Period. That’s about as much sympathy as I am capable of giving to FD period.

that being said I do not feel it is my place to say as to whether or not the 5 kids should see their father in this state. It is not my place. Nor is it my place to say how FDs family should make decisions on his care. Again not my place.

I dislike and abhor the man FD like most of the board. I am infuriated that he likely won’t stand trial. It’s put everyone including me in a funk. Like the on January 7th! Finally murder charges and things were moving along...and then this. Ugghhh

for those suffering from suicidal thoughts or may feel triggered by all the suicide talk on the forum i post the information below:

SUICIDE PREVENTION HELP: The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800-273-8255) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

BBM.
Well said.
There is no joy in any of this.
In the fog of waking up this morning, I was thinking what am I feeling and why do I feel this way? It was overwhelming sadness and dread.
No winners.
MOO.

I am not sure that the Monitoring company even knew there was a court appearance.

The Bond Company called States Attorney Colangelo about 8:45 am on Tuesday and requested an Emergency Hearing.

Then SA Colangelo contacted Pattisville about 9:00 am, just 15 minutes later.

Then Pattisville contacted Fd minutes later and explained the issues so that Fd could work toward a different source for his bond. We learned that Fd had at least 2 phone conversations with a new Bail Bonds company that last spoke with Fd about 10:30 am.

Once ALL the Parties have been Notified and Agreed to a Time, Then the Emergency Hearing Court Appearance was scheduled for just a few short hours later at 12:00 Noon on Tuesday.

The Court could Not schedule the Emergency Hearing Until AFTER Everyone had been Informed.

With the very Short Notice of just 3 hours, they had to make sure all the parties could accommodate the schedule.

What if All of Pattisville were in other courts or out of the country or in DC like NP? They cannot have a Court Hearing if the Defendant's Council is Not Available for a very short notice hearing.

IMO, With all the last minute conversations, Someone FORGOT to Call the Monitoring Company to let them know that Fd would be heading to Stamford for a Last Minute 12:00 Noon Emergency Court Hearing.

I do Not think that person was Fd. Fd is criminally accused and on House Arrest. I don't think the Monitoring Company would take Fd's word that he 'all of a sudden' had an unplanned Court Hearing. They would have wanted to hear from the Court or even Pattisville before Approving Fd to leave 4JC.

This would Explain Why the Monitoring Company did not realize there was an issue. For all they knew, Fd was exactly where he was supposed to be.

IMO.

Some one forgot to call the monitoring company? What kind of excuse is that? As posted, he could have had a huge head start. Which, frankly, I don’t understand why he didn’t take the risk. In today’s world, I really doubt a phone call is the method used to track court changes, hearings, or anything else. I would think computer notification at the monitoring company would be on auto alert for anything concerning a person with monitoring devices attached to their ankle.
IF the company was NOT notified, the only solace is that the monitoring company saw no movement. And because they didn’t know better, had no reason to report him staying at home where he belonged.

What if they HAD been notified? They dropped the ball. FD crossed over into NY, as I recall. It was WAY later everyone learned about his detour even though the company knew right when he had crossed over the state line. The biggest DV case in recent history, and this company can’t get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest