Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following contemplation, I have an explanation, which I have no idea whether this is likely or not - I'm no medico. IMO
If the suicide attempt by CO began at 10:43am, then by noon the brain would surely have ceased operating due to lack of oxygen, and the heart pump shut down; ie FD is deceased.

Was the mistake made to give him Compressed PR, rather than focus on the oxygen replacement for the toxic gas. Did the heart's 'memory' take over, following prompting (CPR). I understand that it is the 'memory' of the heart as a pump, that is a part of the success of heart transplant procedures.

The woman didn't leave until almost 11:30 so he didn't likely start it before then. IMO. No one seems to have a real time for that yet.

Relative from Philadelphia, PA. Similar looking IMO to Rena. MOO
83316130_10219881478820928_1978998338745270272_n.jpg
83895814_10219881501181487_8874532095834193920_n.jpg

100% believe that the family of FD is going to or already has pulled the plug today. I see no reason why they would try to keep him alive if his situation is so dire medically. Plus, even if did have a full recovery, what does he have to look forward to? Life in prison? He’s broke on top of it and he’s lost his children and his girlfriend accomplice. Plus, his family may have to take care of him forever if he partially recovers. IMO

Maybe he’s worried Dulos family will sue him for exactly the reasons you posted. That HE is the proximate cause of the suicide. “Shame on you, NP. You sucked our FD dry, caused him to flip, never was suicidal in the past, now we want our money back.”
Karma is a witch.
Wasn't this an emergency hearing at the courthouse? When was notice given to all players?

Following contemplation, I have an explanation, which I have no idea whether this is likely or not - I'm no medico. IMO
If the suicide attempt by CO began at 10:43am, then by noon the brain would surely have ceased operating due to lack of oxygen, and the heart pump shut down; ie FD is deceased.

Was the mistake made to give him Compressed PR, rather than focus on the oxygen replacement for the toxic gas. Did the heart's 'memory' take over, following prompting (CPR). I understand that it is the 'memory' of the heart as a pump, that is a part of the success of heart transplant procedures.
I'm not sure what you mean my "mistake" but emergency responders have access to limited equipment and certainly do not carry the equipment necessary to save FD's life, only stabilize it until reaching a hospital.

Getting the heart pumping is crucial, yes, but damage to the heart is secondary to brain damage in this case. Once hospitalized, the heart can be stabilized and made to beat, even if the brain damage is too severe to survive. What FD needed at the scene was the specialized HBOT chamber that he was flown to yesterday. Not possible, with any of his friends' money ...

MOO

Interesting. I wonder what FD thought would exonerate him.

Committing suicide if you have proof of innocence makes no sense.

NP is going to say negative social pressure forced FD to do it, but the the social pressure he faces is entirely based on the extensive evidence of FDs guilt.
If FD has evidence to prove innocence the pressure would go away.
MOO he got caught and underestimated what the consequences being caught would mean.

I think in Fd’s life, consequences were for “losers”, not “winners”-he never suffered any, because unlike the rest of us, he had no boundaries. He was pushing the envelope all day, every day. Regular people tend to just get out of the way of people like this. He doesn’t expect a fight, and usually doesn’t get one. Except he ran afoul of Gloria Farber, who did everything she legally could to pull the rug out from underneath him. If they’re lucky, she won’t start looking to see what she can do to MT and KM.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/30/fotis...jennifer-in-note-found-after-suicide-attempt/

I'm guessing Norm will be reading this note, after he announces FD death? Where they spin an innocent man - had to kill himself - to escape false arrest - with no evidence - and his wife simply took off.

I mean if it were ME, and I was innocent I would fight like hell..NOT kill myself...or attempt it for sympathy and stalling but .. whoops ...

https://nypost.com/2020/01/30/fotis...jennifer-in-note-found-after-suicide-attempt/

I'm guessing Norm will be reading this note, after he announces FD death? Where they spin an innocent man - had to kill himself - to escape false arrest - with no evidence - and his wife simply took off.

I mean if it were ME, and I was innocent I would fight like hell..NOT kill myself...or attempt it for sympathy and stalling but .. whoops ...
if it were you would you drive yourself to the bond hearing only to go back to prison and possibly get [REDACTED] every day in your [REDACTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member