Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have been an organ donor unless you have personal knowledge that he didn’t check the box on his drivers license.

My point was you can criticize him without being critical of the dying people on the organ transplant list who accepted his organs to save their own lives. Posts insinuating they are going to become murderers are a little much for me.
FD’s heart and soul were black but his organs are innocent and hopefully pristine. May they light the way for another person(s) health and wellbeing.
Please take note that if nothing else is to be gained from this horrific set of circumstances you have within your power to designate organ and tissue donation which is much needed. You also have the power to tell the world and your family you want DNR. You cannot take these organs and tissues with you but you can leave this world better than you left it. Even if you are the likes of FD! That is the only blessing I see in this situation. IMO

Laura was my daughter's cheer coach and why I joined WS. Very sad. She was such a sweet person.

I liked what the State did in that case and was thinking that maybe CT could do the same in this case. It appears CT has plenty of evidence against him. Both these men were cowards IMO.

Welcome ViolaAnn!

Wait you all said he was guilty, state said he’s guilty so now you want to give up on the case simply because he’s dead? Like your goal was NOT to find out if he killed jennifer dulos but it was that somehow he must die so we don’t have to try the case? If that wasn’t the case then this case MUST be tried because everyone I knew on this forum and in the world believed he had killed her. So now! PROVE IT!
still waiting for NP to explain away the trash dump journey. he said he had an explanation - ok, spill. but it's okay, because a lot will come out at the trials of MT and KW, if they don't make a plea deal. i think you know that FD killed himself because he saw no way out, he was heading to prison for life, the mountain of evidence was more than enough and he knew he would never beat the charges, or sustain the lifestyle he loved so much but could not actually afford. it's sad, very sad, but the choice was FD's -- his and his alone. A loving father does not kill his children's mother -- okay, you don't believe he did it? A loving father innocent of such a crime fights for justice and stays alive to clear his name, reunite with his kids, and not destroy them even further. FD chose a selfish path every step of the way. Every. Single. Step. Shades of the husband of Susan Powell -- the doors were closing in. He had to win. Fortunately the children were not with him at this moment of insanity, as you must at the very least admit that he was not of sound mind.

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if that was definitive.

Have they pulled life support?

I don’t think they said how he ultimately died, but I’m assuming that they did pull life support.

The timing made sense, and the fact that Norm was lingering around the hospital all day, was a sign that today was the day Fotis was going to die.

Norm announced his death a few hours ago, and in typical Norm fashion, blamed the public.

He just can't let it go...

It’s embarrassing. He actually engaged with a poster who emailed him their thoughts about his client. Cursed at the poster. Etc.

I mean if some stranger sent me a scathing email about my representation of someone you know what I would do? Nothing.

His need to respond points to a maturity issue.

We don’t have to prove anything. He proved it for us. Innocent people don’t kill them selves. Actually, innocent people don’t kill others, either.
Alathea told you, it’s insane to waste taxpayer money. CT is already broke. So, do you want to pay to have FD tried? Bc CT cannot afford the luxury of humoring people like Norm Pattis or you by wasting taxpayer money. Money better spent on education. Health. Fighting crime.

IMO that’s not true at all! A person whose dying words (suicide note) were that he’s innocent. He maintained that throughout last 9 months. He faced a very hostile and biased public who believed before the trial that he was a murderer without ever seeing the discovery and cross examining him during trial. His charachter was strategically assassinated and was forced to play by the gag order to never be able to clear his name or explain what happened publicly during those very public accusations. Gag order did not result in fair trial and would have never because the public had made up their mind from the information that was leaked to the public. Whenever there is a diluted public opinion it doesn’t result in fair trial. I’ve read many times on multiple platforms that ppl wanted to lie just to get selected on to the jury so they could just Convict him during the trial. When you have people like these and know that there’s a good chance you won’t find open minded ppl then suicide is what occurs. The gag order was strategically only applied towards the defendant And it successfully got defense where they are now. His kids, his career, his right of free speech was taken away from him, a never before heard gag order, 6million bail that the judge wanted to double to 12 million was never heard of in CT for a serial killer let alone for someone who was accused of killing someone whose body hasn’t Even been found. I am a strong believer of sanctioning media from cases so accused could be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the courtroom and walk the earth without being hounded by media or people.
The trial must go on! What does his death have to do with the trial? Unless the trial was only to put someone under so much pressure that they simply eliminate themselves fully knowing that state and public has not even granted him his basic right of meeting his children and of free speech:

A life has been lost today, one was lost 9 months ago. if the accusations aren’t simply accusations then the state must prove themselves in the court of law that he murdered her BEYOND reasonable doubt! Change the law! If the state can arrest someone (and use our tax $$) for a missing person (they claim is dead) without a body in this particular case then I bet they can make exceptions to try it without a defendant. Yes we pay enough to our state to try both cases! No special treatment should be given to one party as it’s been for 9 months.
I’m sure they can make an exception like they did by applying gag order.

Im sure they can make an exception like they made an exception for a never before heard bond of 6 million.

If they can arrest his attorney for a shallow grave (of limes) where a human body has never been placed and attorneys wife is still alive then

we all deserve to know beyond reasonable doubt what exactly happened because NONE of this makes sense unless you have bias opinion. You can’t play the whole movie on tv and then turn it off right before the climax simply because the alleged villian died without explaining what really happened?

Last edited:
And there is also the notion that what FD believes is evidence may not be evidence to prove his innocence at all.

Agree. MOO there is something wrong with him that got worse over time.
MOO he was so committed to the plan working that he never let it go and kept referring to it in pieces.
The cell phones were in there right place, the employee would never think about the truck being used or not if it was in the place he left it, his friends said he was at home, he had a engineered a visit to the house on 5/22 to explain any of his DNA. She disappeared without a trace, had a psych eval that said she sometimes thought about self harm, his psych eval said he was perfect. No body, phone trail all good.

MOO Then reality, he hit her with something with all his force and she didn't go down. She fought, and he couldn't believe it. He was unable to clean it thoroughly. But he stuck to the plan. But the day went longer than it was supposed to and it was harder to concentrate on the details than he thought it would be so he made mistakes, like taking his phone in the Raptor to dispose of CS items and possibly JF.

Then the police had luck, some unexpected school bus footage surfaced from cams added in 2014 to get the people who pass stopped school busses got the Tacoma on video, the employee was suspicious about out being asked to change truck seats and kept the old ones. Hartford was going for broke to be a fully CCTV city and his activity on Albany was captured. Getting evidence from Albany was basically in the nick of time, because FD was right, all the trashes would be burned and the ashes cleaned out and all the evidence forever gone.
The final results of the MIRA search is not known. The police stopped the incinerator as soon as they were made aware of the footage, but it was already the following Friday, 7 days later. But they have dozens of items with her blood and blood like substances on them from this disposal trip.
Afterwards when he came under suspicion he just could not believe his plan of GG was not going to work. He kept at it and MOO died still clinging to it because NP said they might get the Albany search suppressed etc.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
I agree. But I have to admit to having some sort of sick satisfaction knowing that his crime will be exposed and his accomplices will be prosecuted with the trial of MT and what’s his name, lol.
i think if FD had murdered NP sister or neice then NP would be saying the state has more than enough evidence for life and a good reason CT should have the DP. NP is all about position and perspective. he's also not wanting to just let go. he sees this case as part of his ego. he might have a urn with FD ashes on his defense table just for the drama. [although FD probably wont be cremated]
Love it!

I don’t think they said how he ultimately died, but I’m assuming that they did pull life support.

The timing made sense, and the fact that Norm was lingering around the hospital all day, was a sign that today was the day Fotis was going to die.

Norm announced his death a few hours ago, and in typical Norm fashion, blamed the public.

Lol. Of course no blame for the controlling narcissist who was going to determine his own destiny.

I’m so glad that vile person had such a formidable and intelligent foe in GF who immediately drew up the draw bridge and protected the hell out of herself and her precious grandkids. Because I have no doubt he would’ve killed them all if he could have, to take control and punish the world.

Laura was my daughter's cheer coach and why I joined WS. Very sad. She was such a sweet person.

I liked what the State did in that case and was thinking that maybe CT could do the same in this case. It appears CT has plenty of evidence against him. Both these men were cowards IMO.

So sorry for your loss:(

I really liked how the State wrapped up the Laura's case too and I was so MAD that he took the cowards way out. It's strange though, I'm not mad at FD--I'm happy he's gone.

IMO that’s not true at all! A person whose dying words (suicide note) were that he’s innocent. He maintained that throughout last 9 months. He faced a very hostile and biased public who believed before the trial that he was a murderer without ever seeing the discovery and cross examining him during trial. His charachter was strategically assassinated and was forced to play by the gag order to never be able to clear his name or explain what happened publicly during those very public accusations. Gag order did not result in fair trial and would have never because the public had made up their mind from the information that was leaked to the public. Whenever there is a diluted public opinion it doesn’t result in fair trial. I’ve read many times on multiple platforms that ppl wanted to lie just to get selected on to the jury so they could just Convict him during the trial. When you have people like these and know that there’s a good chance you won’t find open minded ppl then suicide is what occurs. The gag order was strategically only applied towards the defendant And it successfully got defense where they are now. His kids, his career, his right of free speech was taken away from him, a never before heard gag order, 6million bail that the judge wanted to double to 12 million was never heard of in CT for a serial killer let alone for someone who was accused of killing someone whose body hasn’t Even been found. I am a strong believer of sanctioning media from cases so accused could be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the courtroom and walk the earth without being hounded by media or people.
The trial must go on! What does his death have to do with the trial? Unless the trial was only to put someone under so much pressure that they simply eliminate themselves fully knowing that state and public has not even granted him his basic right of meeting his children and of free speech:

A life has been lost today, one was lost 9 months ago. if the accusations aren’t simply accusations then the state must prove themselves in the court of law that he murdered her BEYOND reasonable doubt! Change the law! If the state can arrest someone (and use our tax $$) for a (missing person they claim is dead) without a body in this particular case then I bet they can make exceptions to try it without a defendant.
I’m sure they can make an exception like they did by applying gag order.

Im sure they can make an exception like they made an exception for a never before heard bond of 6 million.

If they can arrest his attorney for a shallow grave (of limes) where a human body has never been placed and attorneys wife is still alive then

we all deserve to know beyond reasonable doubt what exactly happened because NONE of this makes sense unless you have bias opinion. You can’t play the whole movie on tv and then turn it off right before the climax simply because the alleged villian died without explaining what really happened?
You do realize that a killer is a killer, regardless of what a jury has to say, right?

Just look at OJ.

Wait you all said he was guilty, state said he’s guilty so now you want to give up on the case simply because he’s dead? Like your goal was NOT to find out if he killed jennifer dulos but it was that somehow he must die so we don’t have to try the case? If that wasn’t the case then this case MUST be tried because everyone I knew on this forum and in the world believed he had killed her. So now! PROVE IT!

It will have to be proved to convict MT and KM. So yes they will proceed MOO as part of their trial

So is there an update as to FD? Is he dead?

Affirmative! The family reportedly removed him from life support.

Can you please weigh in here @gitana1 -- thanks!

Still pondering the fate of MT:

Generally, you can't have a conspiracy without the underlying crime.

What saith CT law?

If no conviction for murder, then there's nothing MT could have conspired to?

Unless we learn otherwise -- I think the only charge that will hold against MT will be tampering with evidence.

MOO

ETA: We know in Colorado at least that tampering with evidence only gets you up to 18 months-- 3 years max if aggravators exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13