Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not been here for some time. Came to say that I have read on here how supposed narcs won’t take their life. Super inaccurate. This is a massive tragedy.

don’t let the media fool you in thinking Epstein was murdered, he wanted that. He and Dulos are one in the same and now, we’ll, they won’t ever cognitively have to suffer for what they did. Died on their own terms. Sucks.

reminder. Narcs are so self involved that in the end they will kill themselves if it means getting the last laugh.
I completely agree. He should not have been granted bail for the murder charge. JMO.

Wait you all said he was guilty, state said he’s guilty so now you want to give up on the case simply because he’s dead? Like your goal was NOT to find out if he killed jennifer dulos but it was that somehow he must die so we don’t have to try the case? If that wasn’t the case then this case MUST be tried because everyone I knew on this forum and in the world believed he had killed her. So now! PROVE IT!

you have doubt?

Past and Future Misbehavior
Discussions of previous acts are generally subject to the attorney-client privilege. If, for example, if a client tells his lawyer that he robbed a bank or lied about assets during a divorce, the lawyer probably can’t disclose the information.

But if a client initiates a communication with a lawyer for the purpose of committing a crime or an act of fraud in the future, the attorney-client privilege typically doesn’t apply. Likewise, most states allow—or require—attorneys to disclose information learned from a client that will prevent death or serious injury. Many have a similar rule where revealing otherwise confidential information would prevent or remedy financial injury due to a crime or fraud.
The Attorney-Client Privilege

suppose he knows something about KM or MT? something that would send them to or save them from prison?

Specific to FD, if he testified under oath at his divorce hearing and/or the civil suit by his GF and his attorney learns of evidence that client lied (i.e., committed perjury) he has ethical responsibilty to report it and attorney-client privilege does not apply. MOO

need hard facts, proof not just FD’s words
If Pattis has such hard evidence of FD's innocence I would expect the family to tell him to go on Dateline and spill it all. Let's see how he explains away all that video. Hurry, so the children don't spend one more day thinking their father killed their mother. Do it! (I'm not holding my breath.)

Last edited:
I don’t think the news would report it .. I think if some of the kids did - it was very private and we may never know.
Grandma may have allowed the oldest two to have a private moment with him. She seems aware of the whole problem, that this man who killed her daughter was also there father. What matters is their choice in the matter. Older ones can tell younger ones how it was at the hospital.

Are you sure he wasn’t convicted? Everyone said he killed her!
That's not the same as being convicted in a court of law, although Norm would have people believe that.

In every high profile case there is a huge amount of speculation from the public.
Look at the Watts case.

Despite an overwhelming amount of evidence there was still a large amount of people who accused Shannann of killing her children, which was perpetuated by some of Watts family both in SM and MSM. It was out of control.

Yet in the end it didn't make much of a difference. The evidence tells the story.

Imo

Wait you all said he was guilty, state said he’s guilty so now you want to give up on the case simply because he’s dead? Like your goal was NOT to find out if he killed jennifer dulos but it was that somehow he must die so we don’t have to try the case? If that wasn’t the case then this case MUST be tried because everyone I knew on this forum and in the world believed he had killed her. So now! PROVE IT!

We don’t have to prove anything. He proved it for us. Innocent people don’t kill them selves. Actually, innocent people don’t kill others, either.
Alathea told you, it’s insane to waste taxpayer money. CT is already broke. So, do you want to pay to have FD tried? Bc CT cannot afford the luxury of humoring people like Norm Pattis or you by wasting taxpayer money. Money better spent on education. Health. Fighting crime.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.

I agree. And so does Jennifer’s mom based on her smile yesterday.

Yes! I mean not the public trial. I mean the REAL trial that occurs in the court where Prosecutor presents his findings. IF the “allegations” were TRUE then we need proof BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he killed Jennifer dulos. I mean why wouldn’t they want to try it? The various factors of case were abetment of suicide so it must be tried to PROVE it!

you have doubt?

This evening -- really, throughout the coming weekend, as information is shared with the five Dulos children (can't even wrap one's mind around such difficult conversations) -- may we be keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. After 8+ months of sheer evil, and such trauma inflicted upon them and their young lives, they will definitely be needing prayers for comfort and for great healing of soul... All such prayers are offered on their behalf by the *many* who have followed this tragic case, and who feel the greatest of compassion for these five young people and their futures.

May unimaginable good bless their lives in the days and years to come, despite the unthinkable evil that has occurred in the past year. May each one of them find creative ways to express their profound sadness and loss, and may each one have several trustworthy and wise adults in his/her life who will be an inspiration and a light shining hopefulness along their life pathways...

May GF, their beloved grandmother, be granted continuing wisdom, understanding, and great comfort, as she herself is still grieving the untimely passing of her own dear daughter/Jennifer.
Ave Maria!

Um I don’t think he can. Remember there is a gag order to ensure defense can’t say anything. A very strategic move.
If Pattis has such hard evidence of FD's innocence I would expect the family to tell him to go on Dateline and spill it all. Let's see how he explains away all that video. Hurry, so the children don't spend one more day thinking their father killed their mother. Do it! (I'm not holding my breath.)

It is absolutely insane to ask a state to waste state resources trying a corpse.

However, NP is welcome to defend the estate in a wrongful death suit against FD if the estate wants to waste their money on incompetent representation.
All I can do is shake my head while dropping my jaw at NP's statement; all of it. I bet the judge on the case is doing the same thing. You're filing a motion to do what????? And when it gets denied, NP will probably appeal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny