Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still am of the opinion that he did not plan to actually die. This was a stunt that went wrong. End of his story.
IMO
I have been thinking:
I tend to agree with you, I think all his criminal activities were not well thought out with real life implementation, similar to his home building strategies, just not based in reality, and rushed and improvised.
This was his Plan B right before he would be arrested and then trapped.
I think he thought he would get a little sick, someone would come along and then fake being in a comatose empty shell state, unable to recall what happened in court, so he could get off testifying.. Then he would get sent to a psychiatric facility and eventually be released or escape. But it went too far.
If you google carbon monoxide poisoning it shows up as affecting the brain leaving a shell of a person unable to do anything.....
That would be a delusional plan, but I think he was really delusional with grandiose visions.
Would love to know what personality disorder he actually had? it was severe, but he was very intelligent, which is how he tricked so many for awhile anyways.
He was ever so sly and clever and played off his good looks to get him many favors....But not as clever as he thought in the end.
I also think his short fuse and impulse control problems got him in to trouble in many ways, short cuts were his MO.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

How much money could Fd have hidden?

I don’t think there was any money left as he had spent it all. If he had money he would have flown the coup rather than commit suicide.

Fd’s income was the loans from HF, banks and others.

Fore was not making a profit. There was no income after expenses ie land purchase, materials, contractors etc, paying himself, RK, MT etc.

Loan repayments - if he made any

Funding his monthly 10-day holidays - I don’t see him flying coach. He was flying First/Business Class. Accommodation too would have been the best.

Lawyers to file around 300 motions in the divorce

Past and present legal “troubles”

I believe he spent/lived like the big shot he wanted to be. Seeing the walls closing in and his failures coming to light-there was no way out.

Moo

Puh-lease. Everyone has their limits?? That's what he has to say to his children? He was sicker than I thought. And as always, everyone else is to blame except FD and his minions. This is the most disgusting document in this case so far, IMO. MOO

Good point.

I feel the worst for the children. They were not his focus. His lifestyle was his focus; the likelihood of going to jail was his focus.

If he cared about the children - knowing he was guilty - he would have gone to jail, asked for forgiveness, been a stellar inmate, and been able to have a relationship with them while in jail (as they were older and could choose for themselves), and also, possibly when out before he got too old. Other criminals have done so, even with life sentences.

The Woodchipper murderer is out, living in a halfway house today.

If he were innocent, there's no way NP would have killed himself. He would have proven whatever there was to prove, even if it meant being behind bars for a while.

Last edited:
It could be as simple as smart narc, vs average narc.

Fd was very smart, planned way ahead for everything. Everything was a math problem, and he had it figured out before he even started.

Jennifer was extremely smart, of course, but - even with city street smarts - naive to that sort of twisted mind.

Except when he didn't. I don't think he was that smart after all. He didn't win here.

IMO
I have been thinking:
I tend to agree with you, I think all his criminal activities were not well thought out with real life implementation, similar to his home building strategies, just not based in reality, and rushed and improvised.
This was his Plan B right before he would be arrested and then trapped.
I think he thought he would get a little sick, someone would come along and then fake being in a comatose empty shell state, unable to recall what happened in court, so he could get off testifying.. Then he would get sent to a psychiatric facility and eventually be released or escape. But it went too far.
If you google carbon monoxide poisoning it shows up as affecting the brain leaving a shell of a person unable to do anything.....
That would be a delusional plan, but I think he was really delusional with grandiose visions.
Would love to know what personality disorder he actually had? it was severe, but he was very intelligent, which is how he tricked so many for awhile anyways.
He was ever so sly and clever and played off his good looks to get him many favors....But not as clever as he thought in the end.
I also think his short fuse and impulse control problems got him in to trouble in many ways, short cuts were his MO.
Computer search could help determine his level of research on his suicide

Many are saying that the money running out was the trigger to his "no more" move. I think it's a bit deeper than that. I think this guy has lived a "faux" life years, he was so worried about the truth coming out about him he couldn't handle it. He knew it was only a matter of time. All of the reports about him and questions about his actual real success sent him over the edge. His faux life was up. He was con caught in a corner.

Jennifer Farber Dulos case: Now that Fotis Dulos has died, what happens next? Here’s what we know

Jan 31, 2020

What does Dulos’ death mean for Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney?

Dulos’ alleged accomplices were each charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Troconis, 51, remains free on $2 million bail and will appear in court on Feb. 7. Mawhinney, 54, remains incarcerated, unable to pay $2 million bail, and will face a judge on Feb. 20. Neither has entered a plea to the charges of conspiracy to commit murder.

Legal experts believe that Dulos’ death will do little to hamper the state’s prosecution against Troconis and Mawhinney on conspiracy charges.
I’d like to take a moment to thank you for helping keep Jennifer’s media thread updated all these long months / I can’t always be online and I use the media threads myself to play catch up so I appreciate your work

Its curious that he referenced the LE harassment of his friends and that INCLUDED ANNA CURRY.

Perhaps Anna just might need Pattisville legal services for criminal and not 'other' services.......

Wonder what the ever faithful Anna might have done for Fd and ditto for his good buddies the Greek brother Andreas and Yannis.

MOO
Anna wouldn't hire NP unless it were for serious criminal services. He's not a financial "get your bond money back" attorney. He's a criminal attorney for seriously guilty folks who are desperate, and who use him as a longshot. Even he doesn't pretend to be anything but that.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

How much money could Fd have hidden?

I don’t think there was any money left as he had spent it all. If he had money he would have flown the coup rather than commit suicide.

Fd’s income was the loans from HF, banks and others.

Fore was not making a profit. There was no income after expenses ie land purchase, materials, contractors etc, paying himself, RK, MT etc.

Loan repayments - if he made any

Funding his monthly 10-day holidays - I don’t see him flying coach. He was flying First/Business Class. Accommodation too would have been the best.

Lawyers to file around 300 motions in the divorce

Past and present legal “troubles”

I believe he spent/lived like the big shot he wanted to be. Seeing the walls closing in and his failures coming to light-there was no way out.

Moo
Yep
ditto

Well, come on, Norm. Explain for us the trip down Albany Avenue—Fotis said it’s fine!

Almost funny (though of course it is not) how he's throwing the hot potato to Norm.

"Here Norm. You said you were Jesus, and can do anything. Explain this for me! I'm checkin' out. Good luck!"

Last edited:
Anna wouldn't hire NP unless it were for serious criminal services. He's not a financial "get your bond money back" attorney. He's a criminal attorney for seriously guilty folks as a longshot - even he doesn't pretend to be anything but that.
Yeah, something seems to be coming for Anna. Curious as I am I can't wait to find out what that may be.

This is the text of the note. I tried to copy it verbatim:

All,

If you are reading this, I am no more. I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had nothing to do with. Enough is enough. If it takes my head to end this, so be it. I want it be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. I ask the state to let them free of any such accusations. I also ask the state to stop harassing my friends, Andrea and Anne (removed last names). They are honorable people. Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits. The state will not rest until I rot in jail. My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement. I want to thank all my family and friends that stood by me this difficult time. Above all AC. I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.

-Fotis

what does he mean "we all have our limits?" does it mean he cannot fight any more?

Many are saying that the money running out was the trigger to his "no more" move. I think it's a bit deeper than that. I think this guy has lived a "faux" life years, he was so worried about the truth coming out about him he couldn't handle it. He knew it was only a matter of time. All of the reports about him and questions about his actual real success sent him over the edge. His faux life was up. He was con caught in a corner.
Revealed as a fraud. IMO

FD lasted three weeks from the time murder charges were filed. Simply put he was able to keep up the “fight” when he thought he would likely have very little prison time. Especially on the initial charges when the State hadn’t yet filed for murder.
This was a person who for 8 months had a “story” about Albany that he could have shared with LE? A person who gave tv interviews but wouldn’t sit down for 5 minutes with LE to answer any questions. A person who truly felt they were being framed would be screaming at the top of their lungs in front of the cops. You want a lie detector? Strap me up.You want my Dna ? Take it all! You want my phones-all of them here you go! I don’t know where my wife is and I had nothing to do with her going missing but I want the focus to be off me ASAP so you can find her and not waste time investigating me and valuable hours at MIRA (30 days with mountains of nasty garbage) looking for more blood or other evidence or even body parts.
None of what he did before his suicide spoke to an innocent man and no crap suicide note that he likely wrote on the fly is going to change the facts laid out by LE. Checking out doesn’t change anything at all.

I believe he did truly commit suicide rather than another stunt, even though FD was a first-class stunt queen. But I have to admit that this idea/theory pleases me in the sense that his own plans could have backfired on him.

He thought he was so, so smart. Smarter than Jennifer, her mother, LE. Probably even NP. If the stunt theory is true, it's almost the stuff of a very, very dark comedy--and I'm ok with FD becoming the punchline. JMO

Yes, if it was a stunt that backfired (even after that ludicrous if you read this I am no more BS note)....its even better...he deserves it..

Just because he wrote that idiotic note doesn't mean it wasn't a stunt...so I still want to hold onto his scheme backfired, which is - the irony...

I will ETA that if the new GF's perhaps Starbucks run made her just tick late to return even more maudlin and dark comedy yes..here he is with his stupid little note and woe is me...and he's stuck in the carbon...shake my head..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257