Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does he mean "we all have our limits?" does it mean he cannot fight any more?
It probably meant that he knew he was going to jail, and that was a bridge too far.

He knew he was going to lose in court, and going back to jail would have meant that his days as a free man were over.

That was his limit.

One-on-one with Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis
In the note, Doulos is said to have proclaimed his innocence.

“I have not read it,” says Pattis. “I have had it describe to me. But, that is my belief, yes.”

And, in that note, Dulos allegedly wrote that his lawyers have the evidence to prove his innocence...

The Dulos family is now making funeral arrangements and has considered burying Fotis Dulos in Farmington.

“We recommended that Mr. Dulos body be removed from the United States for fear that his grave would be desecrated.”

Pattis says this is a case unlike any other he’s ever handled.

“I’ve had obviously suicides before but this is a man I came to care about deeply and understand as a human being and I take his loss personally.”

Pattis says despite the fact that Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting this case, has just been named the new Chief State’s Attorney, it will have no impact on the Dulos case moving forward.

The cost to transport a dead body on ice is huge. If Dulos family realizes the gravy train is over, as I’m sure they have, they won’t waste the money.

One-on-one with Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis
In the note, Doulos is said to have proclaimed his innocence.

“I have not read it,” says Pattis. “I have had it describe to me. But, that is my belief, yes.”

And, in that note, Dulos allegedly wrote that his lawyers have the evidence to prove his innocence...

The Dulos family is now making funeral arrangements and has considered burying Fotis Dulos in Farmington.

“We recommended that Mr. Dulos body be removed from the United States for fear that his grave would be desecrated.”

Pattis says this is a case unlike any other he’s ever handled.

“I’ve had obviously suicides before but this is a man I came to care about deeply and understand as a human being and I take his loss personally.”

Pattis says despite the fact that Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo, who has been prosecuting this case, has just been named the new Chief State’s Attorney, it will have no impact on the Dulos case moving forward.
NP is so full of it. If he truly “cared deeply” about FD, “and understood him as a human being” (???), why than did he feel he had no other choice but to kill himself? Surely if FD was innocent of this crime and felt confident that NP would present evidence of his innocence, why then would he kill himself? After all, he had five motherless children who needed their father to take care of them.

@gitana1, quickie legal question on possible civil suit wrongful death options for GF now? Does she lose this option now that Fd is deceased? I was trying to recall what the Goldman and Brown families did to sue OJ but were they able to do this because he was still alive?

And, what do you think is the status now of the divorce action which was on hold? Do both parties simply get declared deceased, divorce action dismissed and then it becomes an estate issue for Probate Court? Or, can GF intervene again here to protect the marital assets of JFd which have no doubt be dissipated illegally by Fd. This seems to be a potentially hugely messy battle that might be kicking up. Whats your view?

Thanks!
NOT speaking as a lawyer, but it would SEEM to me that NP's attempt at establishing an Estate for FD as a legal entity would backfire - because of exactly this - GF's options at suing same. Of course, others know much better than I do.

Aside from Fd being outed for the con he is, he was outed by a woman! And GF outed him in the way he tried to get to JFd. GF pushed him beyond his limits, which he was unable to do to JFd.

OK, maybe this is just the way I chose to see it.

Do you all think he proclaimed his innocence in this suicide note to protect his image with his children? The only prob Fotis you are facing God who knows the truth, that is who you answer to not humans on earth. You can't fool God. He knows the truth more than we ever will.

Irony of Greek tragedy proportions:

FD destroyed JF's body and he destroyed her JF's memorial....

No one will desecrate his burial site. Out of respect for his children.

Some people are just indecent to their cores and eventually their cores shows.

I hope JF's children know that their cores were formed by the mother who adored and nurtured them...

And the world knows how much she loved them.

JMO

Good point.

I feel the worst for the children. They were not his focus. His lifestyle was his focus; the likelihood of going to jail was his focus.

If he cared about the children - knowing he was guilty - he would have gone to jail, asked for forgiveness, been a stellar inmate, and been able to have a relationship with them while in jail (as they were older and could choose for themselves), and also, possibly when out before he got too old. Other criminals have done so, even with life sentences.

The Woodchipper murderer is out, living in a halfway house today.

If he were innocent, there's no way NP would have killed himself. He would have proven whatever there was to prove, even if it meant being behind bars for a while.

And if FD had proof of his innocence concerning the Odyssey of Stupidity he would have explained that clearly in the suicide note....even if he had to get up earlier that morning to write it.

My relationship happened fast, just like with Jennifer and FD. We were married a year after we met. The hardest part is that the relationship in my eyes was great. He told everyone how happy he was with me. He treated me so wonderful. My marriage lasted for one year. I had clues the last 3 months that something wasn't right and I exploded on him. Before that, I believed in him more than any human being I have ever known. I found out later that there was a secret cell phone, financial infidelity and I tracked down another woman who had been conned by him. The money I had is nothing compared to Farber money but I was left $65K less than what I had. He wanted me to kill myself and I believe FD wanted the same for Jennifer. I did defeat him in court last week. It's a long story but suffice to say he is a mess and karma has come for him.
Good on you for getting out. We all come across gifts and lessons in life and be proud you survived the lesson. :)

HAHA!

Atty. P. has repeated to reporters more times than I counted that he would reveal the information about Albany, "...at the appropriate time".

Let's take a quick and unscientific poll here on WS:

Is now the 'appropriate time' for Atty. P. to show his cards on the Albany trip of Fd and MT?

Yes
No

I actually find this quite incredible that Fd is pointing the finger (which finger I'm not 100% sure though!) at Atty. P. and saying he has the explanation. We know Fd loves a good revenge fantasy so perhaps this is his way of seeking revenge on the possible unreturned called he made in desperation to 'old Atty. P.?

If there was an explanation than it just seems that perhaps given the fact that the now infamous "Joan of Arc" motion will meet the same fate as poor Joan on 5/30/1431, that he might just finally fess up.

I know this won't happen and instead we will be subjected to listening to this discussed endlessly. I do wonder if Atty. P. has shown this evidence to the 'Greek Family'?

I do wonder though if Atty Bowman might just supeona the "Albany Evidence" from Atty. P. if it might exonerate his client? That could be an interesting battle IMO!

MOO

the endless crazy suspense... only P can enlighten us... is he going to blame EE with some truly convoluted and unlikely scenario? the note does not apologize to or exonerate him

OK
NP where is the Albany explanation?

Some of "All the rest:"
FD DNA on sink in 69 Welles
FD borrows Tacoma
Tacoma was parked during crime and JF suburban abandoned by it.
Tacoma seat has JF blood and DNA. Her blood DNA also in the FORE Suburban.
And much more like Alibi scripts, false alibis, requesting new seats in the Tacoma.

So lets hear it.
Why was he disposing of bags with his wife's bloody clothes, paper towels, and dozens of CS bloody items in his possession in Hartford trashes?

I don't think there is an explanation except FD murdered his wife and tried to conceal it.

I think FD bought NPs plan to supress that evidence, and line a con man spun that to mean exoneration.
Okay, instead of committing suicide why didn’t he simply face the trial and tell people. He simply sounds scared of being in the jail. He could have said it in this note. Honestly I’m against rich ppl marrying non rich ppl. Idk! This case is so unpredictable. Btw Np needs to tell us what happened at Albany ave? can’t court revoke attorney client Privilege?like what privilege he needs now after messing with the whole worlds brain that he did it! no he didn’t do it. yes, he did it, no he didn’t. what is common public? Ping pong ball? How can this case close without us finding the truth? JD is not found still missing or her body is still missing. This guy says in his dying letter he didn’t do it and Mt and KM didn’t do it then where is she And who did it? Idk I never bought the lime grave theory because if her dna was there then i would have bought the story but where did she go then? Why did he kill himself if he thought he could explain? he admitted he was on Albany But DOING WHaT? Did NP mislead him into staying quiet? How was he going to explain. I’m just sad this trial isnt going to be publicize anymore on tv. It’s like I’m watching a movie and the Internet gave up right before the climax. State needs to not let this go! Take it to trial prove it he killed her so the other two can speak! otherwise I feel like they all are going to walk away. Their kids will be traumatized. They probably will never trust their partners fearing who knows when their partner might go crazy!

did anyone else notice he still had soft corner for or still “enamored” by MT? I know divorces occur but I really think they didn’t date for too long for her to get to know him. Honestly their divorce should have been finalized within 2-3 months without any asset division to the poorer spouse! This took her life. I feel so bad for the kids. They will forever be confused by the suicide note and with their moms missing body. Why couldn’t he simply make a video and say what he had to. He didn’t even explain it in his death note. It simply says state is harassing him. Why would state harass someone? State CAN NOT give up on this! They must find her!

This case has consumed everyone in last one year. Now there’s no body of Jennifer, FD is gone guy, MT and KM and the new pretty chick I can’t even wrap my head around this. A beautiful family with 5 beautiful kids, blessed and loved by all and then it ends like that? Why do ppl think killing someone or themselves is the only route? Why can’t they make marriage work or divorce without further motions. Poor kids! I don’t think GF would allow it FD family will allow kids to seen him. My deepest condolences to the kids for loosing their parents in such a hateful tragic way.

Wonder if MT was aware that she was quickly replaced by AC.
I posted earlier that she must have known her days were numbered, this is why she went along with Fo and everything that went down. She was desperate to keep him. We have asked for months why would she do this? I think it was because she realized she was losing him

the endless crazy suspense... only P can enlighten us... is he going to blame EE with some truly convoluted and unlikely scenario? the note does not apologize to or exonerate him
Yes where is the explanation? Revoke the client attorney privilege. Dude just died without explaining himself. The only thing I got from the note was his love for All the women in his life and his kids. Not one word about Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member