Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Enough is Enough:’ Note Found With Fotis Dulos Declares Him Innocent
Dulos-apparent-note.jpg

If it takes my head to end this, so be it.

What do you think he means by that?
7aaf04166453514caea582107c1dbb02.jpg
??
Basically, “everyone wants me to pay for this, and now I have. Happy now?”
What's interesting: NP said the note can prove his innocence. Not true. (Surprise!)

It does nothing of the sort. It only says that NP can explain "what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue" - not denying their existence, of course, or even that they contained Jennifer's bloody items and his and MT's DNA!

And of course he doesn't say that NP can explain his being in NC, the blood in the garage, his DNA in the garage, blood in and on the cars, bucket, license plates, knife, dug grave, pics and video of him, the bike, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:
Oops-see you all are on it already--that's what happens when I have date night with hubby and am late to the party here.
Someone sent this to me while I was out and our rule is no phones while out so just saw it while getting home. :p

It's worse than that. He mentions jail first. That's most important. Then his friends, associates. Then the kids.

The horrific part is that "the limits" comment was part of his comment to his children! It limits his wanting to be with them, by defining parameters for just that. "I love you, but..."

"I would do anything to be with them... well, I mean, ALMOST anything - we all have our limits.

I'd be with you IF I could live in your grandmother's mansion and continue receiving her money. But screw it if it's going to mean I have to be poor, go to trial, or spend any time in jail - I mean really!, me? Jail? No way."

View attachment 229087

when you think about all the people who have spent time in jail, rightly or wrongly, so many of them settle down, read, write books, teach... Martha Stewart (from CT!), Nelson Mandela (!), Johnny Cash... lots of musicians for tax evasion... it is not as if no one intelligent, noble or talented never went to jail....

Yesterday my joking suggestion was to check with his doctor on his haldol dosage.

Seriously though this behavior is disturbing to watch and I don’t understand why his partner isn’t suggesting that he take a time out for reflection after a no doubt disturbing and stressful week. Perhaps he ought to be sectioned?

MOO

A big maybe, but maybe the man is psychically ill, does not realize it, is taking medications that cause strange behaviors and does not know it...his family, friends and co workers notice but do not say anything for many reasons.....but someone has to stand up to him and for him....the man needs help. The behavior is very strange.

have we ever heard how he has behaved in past trials?

My relationship happened fast, just like with Jennifer and FD. We were married a year after we met. The hardest part is that the relationship in my eyes was great. He told everyone how happy he was with me. He treated me so wonderful. My marriage lasted for one year. I had clues the last 3 months that something wasn't right and I exploded on him. Before that, I believed in him more than any human being I have ever known. I found out later that there was a secret cell phone, financial infidelity and I tracked down another woman who had been conned by him. The money I had is nothing compared to Farber money but I was left $65K less than what I had. He wanted me to kill myself and I believe FD wanted the same for Jennifer. I did defeat him in court last week. It's a long story but suffice to say he is a mess and karma has come for him.

So pleased, that you were successful.:):)
Great Karma is working on your Creep, and similarly it worked here, on FD.

Anna wouldn't hire NP unless it were for serious criminal services. He's not a financial "get your bond money back" attorney. He's a criminal attorney for seriously guilty folks who are desperate, and who use him as a longshot. Even he doesn't pretend to be anything but that.
My thoughts on this FWIW, is that if FD wasn’t happy with Pattis, he would have advised her against hiring him so he was probably recommended. Now for what ... is the next mystery. And that mystery will likely unveil itself shortly. Or maybe... he knew he wouldn’t be Norm’s client much longer so there wouldn’t be any conflict. Lol sorry cracking myself up as I write this.

Is absence of street smarts a flaw? Do you think Jennifer was only attracted to FD's look or money? So maybe Jennifer should have been smarter? I was in a great place emotionally when I met the Malignant N. I didn't need anybody. Everybody I knew loved him. Things do not always become clear pretty quickly. With Malignant N, things become clear when it is too late. IME.

I’m sorry if you feel personally attacked. I wasn’t making a value judgment about someone who gets with a creep like this.

I’m bad at math. I don’t feel personally attacked if someone points out that it’s probably not just anxious people who can’t always manage their time well but also people who are bad at math.

7aaf04166453514caea582107c1dbb02.jpg
??

What's interesting: NP said the note can prove his innocence. Not true. (Surprise!)

It does nothing of the sort. It only says that NP can explain "what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue" - not denying their existence, of course, or even that they contained Jennifer's bloody items.

Not the blood in the garage, his DNA in the garage, blood in the cars, bucket, license plates, knife, grave, pics of him, the bike, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Phone pings...

when you think about all the people who have spent time in jail, rightly or wrongly, so many of them settle down, read, write books, teach... Martha Stewart (from CT!), Nelson Mandela (!), Johnny Cash... lots of musicians for tax evasion... it is not as if no one intelligent, noble or talented never went to jail....
Yeah, but most of them had a light at the end of the tunnel. With the exception of Mandela, they weren’t exactly roughing it.

Fotis was looking at spending the rest of his life in a high security prison. A far cry from the luxurious lifestyle he led.

Y
Yeah, but most of them had a light at the end of the tunnel. With the exception of Mandela, they weren’t exactly roughing it.

Fotis was looking at spending the rest of his life in a high security prison. A far cry from the luxurious lifestyle he led.
You’re right. And that vision didn’t cross his mind while he was lying in wait.

the women actually look somewhat different to me.... it is just crazy how he sort of "ran through them" and wound up killing himself anyway- just an empty black hole of a person, leaving chaos behind him, IMO

“Life for a narcissist is a game of one-upmanship, a contest to be won by amassing more power than others, more money, more dehumanized sex with interchangeable — but always the best — “bodies/trophies,” and more fame and glory than anyone else, in his eyes at least. Other people are either pawns to use on his unstoppable power trip, trophies, and /or mirrors to his uniqueness and greatness, parts of his narcissistic ego supply. When they stop serving their function of feeding his insatiable ego, he will discard or destroy them.

Living in a reality of his own making, a narcissist is unconcerned with truth or objectivity. Honesty and consistency are for mere mortals or losers; he is not bound by them in any way. What is more, he will glibly manage to convince you that he is correct in whatever opinion he is voicing at the moment. Those who live with a narcissist are prone to fall for his reality distortions and may have difficulties after a while telling truth from fiction, even as it pertains to their own perceptions, feelings, and thoughts.”
The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Narcissist

weird syntax: "my head"... "if it takes my head to end this..." does that sound more poetic in Greek? It sounds as if his head is somehow disembodied before he starts, IMO.

Drama Queen. Have to cut my head off to end this tragedy. Pathetic man.
Oh ho. Maybe this is the clue to dismemberment. No problem cutting his head off to end everything. Maybe he cut JFD head off to end her life. To end everything she represented.

“Life for a narcissist is a game of one-upmanship, a contest to be won by amassing more power than others, more money, more dehumanized sex with interchangeable — but always the best — “bodies/trophies,” and more fame and glory than anyone else, in his eyes at least. Other people are either pawns to use on his unstoppable power trip, trophies, and /or mirrors to his uniqueness and greatness, parts of his narcissistic ego supply. When they stop serving their function of feeding his insatiable ego, he will discard or destroy them.

Living in a reality of his own making, a narcissist is unconcerned with truth or objectivity. Honesty and consistency are for mere mortals or losers; he is not bound by them in any way. What is more, he will glibly manage to convince you that he is correct in whatever opinion he is voicing at the moment. Those who live with a narcissist are prone to fall for his reality distortions and may have difficulties after a while telling truth from fiction, even as it pertains to their own perceptions, feelings, and thoughts.”
The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Narcissist

Gas lighting. Yes. Sounds about right.

The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
OMG, he sounds like a teenager whose girlfriend just broke up with him! To anyone who is a parent here, ask yourself this, would you ever, EVER allow anyone or anything come between you and your kids? I think not. When your kid needs you, you’re there. You never give up. It’s instinctive. His letter only proves to everyone how selfish and unattached he truly was with his own children. Not only could he take their mother away from them, he took himself from them too. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

I don’t think there has to be a deficit in the victim. I think the narc is extremely good at reading people for their utility, and taking notes of what they can be used for later.

YES

I believe narcs gradually get their victims to do things that are illegal or against the victim’s self-interest by very gradually testing them and getting them to step over one line of ethics after another. But gradually, inconspicuously so the victim doesn’t realize the risks they have taken. “ For Us”

I wonder if that was the AC situation. One little ethical breach after another “ For Us”

Probably just as he did with MT . “ For Us”

Yes but I think narcissists show themselves and quickly. I believe it’s probably more than being an anxious empathic personality that enables someone to get with one and stay there unwittingly for awhile. It can be a failure to read the signs. That doesn’t make someone a bad person or stupid. But I do think it’s important to teach oneself and each other how to read signs and be aware.

I think this because I’ve had quite a few clients (male and female) who have been mated with sociopaths or narcissists. Some were super young when they got together and lacked the ability to realize something was off or that the things they thought were cool about the narcissist (looking good, acting tough, focused mostly on acquiring wealth) weren’t.

Some we’re super sweet but unaware. Lacked street smarts due to either not being taught, having been sheltered, or not having life experiences that take the blush off their glasses. They really believed the narrative the sociopath (or whatever) told them and were easily gaslighted. It took awhile to figure it out but by then they were either emotionally destroyed by the monster or couldn’t leave due to kids/finances/fear.

The last category are people who are shallow and super into the things the narcissist values.

That’s my experience. Besides the last one I’m not making a value judgment. Bad things happen to nice people. Bad people happen to nice people.

I don’t know. It’s weird. She clearly has money and he clearly doesn’t or he wouldn’t need her help. It’s mysterious. Why such a bond with him? I mean we’ve heard that people found him to be “a great guy” because of his charming veneer and fancy house selling company, but I don’t get it. Maybe he was a good enough actor that people he kept at somewhat arms length thought he was wonderful.
As they knew each other a long time ago, probably he had ‘relations’ with her..so there could have been strong emotions to relive.. still a Bambi, though not be her chronological age anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678