Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering still how Andreas Tout plays into
everything here. He was important enough to be identified in AW#3 as being an important
player.
Will his culpability die along w/ FD's case?
Or is there still a possible fraud investigation going on? Or was he involved in the car shipping shenanigans?
He along w/ MT and KM were all important.
But why?

I think we will see lots of court filings as soon as they can be made. There are a lot, a lot of creditors who are going to be lining up to get paid. I can't imagine that anyone wants to last in line for getting paid as I am sure there is not going to be enough to go around. Fd left so much damage in his wake--- emotional, monetary, as well as death. It is so interesting that some people have continued to support him.

I believe it is important get to the business of looking at where we can help to find ways to solidify the case against the other two and any others if they come to light. Also, maybe there is a way to find JFd. Stephanie Parze was found tossed off of Route 9 --nowhere near where the people had searched. Is it possible that Jennifer was discarded off of the Merritt Parkway or Route 8 or Route 7? Maybe creative thinking can help to figure this all out. It is a great distance but we know she has to be somewhere.

I agree.

Are there any upcoming court dates on the schedule for either one?

jmo

The dates upcoming have been postponed. With a change in the prosecution team, I am hoping the replacements are equally as dogged as their predecessor. They should be getting access to evidence as the prosec. had said two weeks ago at Fd's hearing that they would be ready to share evidence in the first or second week of Feb.

I thought the search warrants showed that OnStar produced no information. Does anyone recall?
It's apparently easy to deactivate On Star: How to Deactivate OnStar: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

BBM:
Oh, you are correct that the Raptor would look like a dealer's truck. I wasn't really thinking of that angle. It still wasn't a good choice, IMO. Most dealers do not have vehicles like that. Only a dealer who was way up on the supply line. Some of those Raptors cost $100K. Most dealers who stand on the corner have a bicycle or a broken down piece of junk. They live from day to day. The people who are daily on those streets would have noticed. The Raptor would have been an unusual sight. Big time dealers don't often come to these locations personally. They're not street-level. People living in these areas are always on high alert and carefully take note. When I worked in a small grocery in a place like this, if we saw a car like that, we'd be asking one another, who's that, have you seen that car before. There was also the fear that a very nice vehicle could be a "flash car" used by LE. Oftentimes, a very nice car WOULD be stopped by LE. Most often, it was a suburban dude looking for crack or a prostitute. Very rarely would a high level dealer be around. Whether suburban dude or dealer, LE would have noticed if they were around to see the Raptor doing shady things with garbage dumpsters. Additionally, there are plenty of confidential informants in those areas. I would not be surprised if the guy who found the knife and pillow was a CI. Some CI's are very proactive with their handlers though this one was not.

Additionally, I do wonder if the OnStar was functioning on Albany or if it had been disconnected? FD really had no way of knowing when the Raptor would be seized or how quickly LE would get info from OnStar or phone pings. LE had the phone pings on 5/26 but only started reviewing footage on 5/29 if IRCC. IMO, Albany was not a safe place for the Raptor. Very high risk of being stopped by LE. Did not blend in.

I doubt there were supposed to be bloody bags but everything in the JD garage went sideways. Seems a transfer station would have been a better option. MOO.

BBM:
Oh, you are correct that the Raptor would look like a dealer's truck. I wasn't really thinking of that angle. It still wasn't a good choice, IMO. Most dealers do not have vehicles like that. Only a dealer who was way up on the supply line. Some of those Raptors cost $100K. Most dealers who stand on the corner have a bicycle or a broken down piece of junk. They live from day to day. The people who are daily on those streets would have noticed. The Raptor would have been an unusual sight. Big time dealers don't often come to these locations personally. They're not street-level. People living in these areas are always on high alert and carefully take note. When I worked in a small grocery in a place like this, if we saw a car like that, we'd be asking one another, who's that, have you seen that car before. There was also the fear that a very nice vehicle could be a "flash car" used by LE. Oftentimes, a very nice car WOULD be stopped by LE. Most often, it was a suburban dude looking for crack or a prostitute. Very rarely would a high level dealer be around. Whether suburban dude or dealer, LE would have noticed if they were around to see the Raptor doing shady things with garbage dumpsters. Additionally, there are plenty of confidential informants in those areas. I would not be surprised if the guy who found the knife and pillow was a CI. Some CI's are very proactive with their handlers though this one was not.

Additionally, I do wonder if the OnStar was functioning on Albany or if it had been disconnected? FD really had no way of knowing when the Raptor would be seized or how quickly LE would get info from OnStar or phone pings. LE had the phone pings on 5/26 but only started reviewing footage on 5/29 if IRCC. IMO, Albany was not a safe place for the Raptor. Very high risk of being stopped by LE. Did not blend in.

I doubt there were supposed to be bloody bags but everything in the JD garage went sideways. Seems a transfer station would have been a better option. MOO.

On a trip down Albany Ave I would see many nice suped-up vehicles, say 8-10. That would increase after dark and on a Friday/Saturday night (when total mayhem broke out) forget about trying to keep track of them there would so many. There are lots of "barber shops" down this stretch that ALWAYS had nice cars sitting in front of them...status symbols. This area is really a mixed bag that runs the gamet. From druggies, to business owners, to confidential informants, to crooked cops (sadly), everyone is immeshed in with each other and they are always watching. They are the best of friends one day, the worst of enemies the next, and the order changed daily. I got to where the multiple gunshots I heard each night, I was able to tell how far off they were and they didn't phase you anymore.

There was NO Exploitation.

JFd's Father and Mother put up Cash Money as a Guarantee for the Mortgage on 4JC when Fd and JFd chose it as their family home.

In the Fall of 2018, Fd called Dr.GF to say that he was Intentionally Defaulting on the Loan, since he Knew that Mellon Financial would then look to Dr.GF for payment.

Mellon Financial looked to Dr.GF for payment instead of Foreclosure due to the Cash Money Guarantee she and HF provided.

One year later, Dr.GF was still paying the 4JC Mortgage and decided to be more Fiscally Responsible and Bought the Mortgage that She was paying. Allowing Fd to live in the home RENT/MORTGAGE FREE for OVER a YEAR.

Dr.GF did Not just 'pay off' the Mortgage and therefore the home was paid in full.

She is Not 'going after' anything.

Instead, Dr.GF 'Bought' the Mortgage itself with ALL Legal Rights attached to the Mortgage.

Dr.GF Legally OWNS the MORTGAGE Loan on 4JC as if she were a Bank or Mortgage Lender.

When Dr.GF Bought the Mortgage, ALL Legal Rights of Foreclosure were Assigned to Her.

What Mortgage Lender does anyone Know that Consider's a Mortgage to be 'Paid in Full' when the Mortgagee dies?

I am sure that Dr.GF is more than willing to Sell the Home/Mortgage to Whomever is willing to buy it, including Fd's Greek family.

This is Not a Grandmother being spiteful. With 4JC, she is the Legal BANK Owner of the Mortgage.

Therefore the Mortgage LOAN is Still OWED and she is Legally Entitled to seeking payment of said Mortgage LOAN.

What is she supposed to do? Just hand a multi million dollar home over to whomever?

This Foreclosure began last fall. This did Not start when Fd decided to take his life.

The Owner of the 4JC Mortgage chose to protect the Investment by Filing for a Receivership of the Property to PROTECT the Property so that the Value of the Property remains.

This is Nothing New. Banks and Mortgage Lenders Do this All The Time. It is their Job to Protect the properties that they fund.

For Example: FORE Property at 61 Sturbridge Hill in New Canaan, CT. Just Last Week - The Mortgage Lender of this property Also Filed for Receivership to Protect the Investment so that the Value of the Property remains while on the Market, until Sold.

Dr.GF has Absolutely Nothing to do with the Bank that Owns the 61SH Mortgage. Should this Mortgage Company just GIVE the home to the Greek Relatives, just because Fd passed away?

No. That would be silly, Right?

So, Why is the Mortgage Company of 4JC any different?

Because the Legal Mortgage Company is Dr.GF?

Dr.GF is Protecting the Farber Inheritance for her Grandchildren.

IF the Mortgage Company of Dr.GF were to just hand 4JC over to the Greek Relatives, then her Grandchildren will be out Millions of Dollars of THEIR Inheritance.

I can Guarantee that the Mortgage Lenders of the other FORE Properties will Also be filing their Own Receivership documents.

It is STANDARD Practice for ALL Mortgage Lenders. Why should it be any different just because the 4JC Mortgage Lender has the last name of Farber?

IMO.
A "like" on this post just wasn't enough. Thank you for explaining this so well. :)

On a trip down Albany Ave I would see many nice suped-up vehicles, say 8-10. That would increase after dark and on a Friday/Saturday night (when total mayhem broke out) forget about trying to keep track of them there would so many. There are lots of "barber shops" down this stretch that ALWAYS had nice cars sitting in front of them...status symbols. This area is really a mixed bag that runs the gamet. From druggies, to business owners, to confidential informants, to crooked cops (sadly), everyone is immeshed in with each other. They are the best of friends one day, the worst of enemies the next, and the order changed daily. I got to where the multiple gunshots I heard each night, I was able to tell how far off they were and they didn't phase you anymore.
Just want to point out that there are also families and honest people who can't afford to live elsewhere. I know that goes without saying - not implying that anyone here suggests otherwise.

The way the neighborhood is being described is exactly what I think FD thought about it and why he specifically picked it. Blame would surely go to "those people" if evidence was found, certainly not on anyone from the neighborhood where he lived.

Snobbery gets under my skin. (Well, so does murder!)

jmo

Last edited:
Maybe if she hadn’t lied so many times, it might be more clear that she didn’t have the involvement that rises to “co-conspirator” status, but she did lie. Over and over again. That isn’t the act of an innocent person...that is the act of someone who knew details that she isn’t sharing, because otherwise she wouldn’t know what to lie about. I do not believe for one second that her actions all day of 5/24, especially in the morning, are acts of a person who had no idea what Fd was doing.
Right on point. She was busy building purposeful alibis - who does a selfie at a supermarket, returning a purse to a friend. Then being at a meeting with FD's attorney - why? What was the point of meeting with him????
Co-conspirators meeting of course!

Right on point. She was busy building purposeful alibis - who does a selfie at a supermarket, returning a purse to a friend. Then being at a meeting with FD's attorney - why? What was the point of meeting with him????
Co-conspirators meeting of course!
It's gross, isn't it? Wonder if they'll claim it's all set up by FD and they didn't know they were being played.

jmo

RSBM: I am hardly convinced that race played any part in the decision to utilize Albany. I believe it was just a functional area. 10-15 minutes drive from 4JC. If they did pick Albany due to race or poverty, then that just adds more to the layers of stupidity and ignorance. I have experience living in a similar area. There are some people selling drugs on the corner, maybe prostitutes. There are shopkeepers. People know each other and interact. It's not suburbia where everyone is insulated in their own little world. The Raptor and the dumping activity would have been noticed. And it WAS noticed apparently according to court docs. It was hugely dangerous for FD to go there in the Raptor because it's so conspicuous. LE in these areas are always looking for what does not fit in and are prone to stop such vehicles as they are often there for the purpose of criminal activity. He is lucky he was not pulled over that night.

FD wasn't sharpest knife in the drawer. If he really thought that someone in that neighborhood would be blamed for JD disappearance, I don't know what he was smoking. He is in contentious divorce action and LE would really believe that someone from Albany traveled 1.5 hours to NC specifically to violently murder JD, clean the mess, take the body somewhere and then travel all the way back to Hartford with bloody garbage bags.

FD surely didn't watch enough Dateline.
FD did not think he would be caught in that area of Hartford. I am sure he dumped many times with his line of work, not wanting to pay for refuse removal. I am sure he illegally dumped there all the time......

I work in the trades and my referral to messy trades men is what I’ve seen in new construction,when the guys subbing are getting nickel and dimed by cheap builders/Developers.the tradesmen tend to leave their Mess behind for the builder to get one of his laborers to clean up. When there working for a home owner they clean up after themselves.

Not always.

It's gross, isn't it? Wonder if they'll claim it's all set up by FD and they didn't know they were being played.

jmo

Very likely. And Fd knew it. Hence him
saying, “If it takes my head, so be it”, painting himself as a martyr,

In the end, once all the rhetoric has run its course, that will be Norm’s ‘out’, too. He’ll say, MT and KM blamed the dead guy because he can no longer speak for himself.

IMO

On a trip down Albany Ave I would see many nice suped-up vehicles, say 8-10. That would increase after dark and on a Friday/Saturday night (when total mayhem broke out) forget about trying to keep track of them there would so many. There are lots of "barber shops" down this stretch that ALWAYS had nice cars sitting in front of them...status symbols. This area is really a mixed bag that runs the gamet. From druggies, to business owners, to confidential informants, to crooked cops (sadly), everyone is immeshed in with each other and they are always watching. They are the best of friends one day, the worst of enemies the next, and the order changed daily. I got to where the multiple gunshots I heard each night, I was able to tell how far off they were and they didn't phase you anymore.

A Google maps street view trip from the corner of Garden St. and Albany Ave. to the Starbucks on Albany (if that is part of the route, which I gather it is from the search warrant) is mixed downbeat couple of miles, interspersed with some greenery.
Still it is is not insular, Albany is highway street as well so there is always some through traffic. I don't think a ford Raptor would be so out of place. I saw some newer Audi's BMW's a two year old Tundra. Generally older cars still nothing would be too out of place. Most noticable, lots of trash bins out on the curb.

MOO FDs thinking was that lots of trash bins are easily accessible on the street.

Per the city schedule of pick up the trash collection along most of Albany between Garden (where the FedEx box was put in a storm drain) and the Starbucks has a Friday collection in 2020 (assume same day of week in 2019) with some portions of the street having a Monday collection day, which would have been collected on Tuesday due to the Memorial day holiday.

MOO FD was too late for Friday collection. If he threw bags in those bins annoyed people put up with it, some one throwing a bag in their empty trash, but let it stay there until the following Friday... a stroke of luck for police again, as Friday 5/31 was when they saw the video and stopped the incinerator. He may have thrown some rest of the bags into trash bins that are always left sitting out, or dumpsters, which would not to be picked up until Tuesday.

I don't know how efficient MIRA is, but MOO the bags picked up on Tuesday got burned before Friday. But not so long as a week before.
I have greater hope they found evidence at MIRA after looking at the collection schedule.
They went through the ash in the incinerator and every bit of torn up city trash.
Some one here mentioned that 911 had greatly sharpened the police's forensic ability in finding human remains in ash.
The MIRA search results are not in the Jan 2020 unsealed search warrant so perhaps they did find some indications of JF there.
Search evidence which was just about to go to discovery stage with NP.

West Hartford - Collection Schedule

Last edited:
Pattis and Co. KNEW they needed their client to show for the emergency hearing. Unanswered phone calls, NOT SUFFICIENT. Had they sent a rep or requested a wellness confirmation EVEN TWENTY MINUTES EARLIER, FD's exit plan would have been interrupted, perhaps in time. KS KNEW FD was a no show, was not answering his phone, all atypical for FD. At a minimum, KS should have been panicking, fearing FD might've fled (the country, not the PLANET). So either NP told KS to chill, or the whole pile of them wanted to give FD all the time in the world to get where he was going. Which turned out to be REALLY far away.

NP says he didn't have any idea FD might be a suicide/flight risk. A man looking at life in prison, no parole. ANYBODY in that position has the potential to be a flight/suicide risk.

But they all got chummy, old boys' club, the defenders forgot to protect the defended. From himself.

JMO JMO JMO

Of the Raptor load of trash bags, sure, each bag could've held a whole lot of building refuse. In fact, I'll bet they did, all reasonably linked back to FD but of little evidentiary value because dry wall and rebar are just dry wall and rebar. Doesn't really matter what else was in some of the bags or each of the bags; recovered were six bags containing evidence of not just a bloody crime, a lethal one. Ergo AW3.

FD never dreamed those bags would come back to haunt him.

I hope, in the fires of hell, he's still haunted.

JMOJMOJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members