Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for new theories and discussion and @Woodswarrior, I very much welcome yours so I am attaching an article about AW3 (Aw1 and 2) for MT for your review and consideration.

‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

There are any number of other articles out there that have covered MT but this one I think does a particularly fine job of capturing what I believe to be one of the most chilling statements uttered by a criminal in quite awhile.

Quotes from the above article:

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.

”That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

An officer then pressed a bit harder: “He got you in trouble.”

To which Troconis allegedly replied:

But I was cleaning the house. I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer.[BBM]

MT was an accomplished spear fisher person and so her reference here most likely was NOT to her using a washcloth and water to clean JFd. Nope, this reference most likely refers to what happens to a large game fish upon its capture when it is gutted and filleted. I would defy anyone to sit with the image of a gutted large game fish and then picture a human body and not be completely and absolutely horrified by this statement of MT. THEN, picture that MT made this statement DEADPAN to LE and with zero consideration to the fact that she was talking about the victim in this tragic case. I'm sickened by the statement of MT and find it horrifying that someone would say this about another human being no matter even if they hated them and were jeolous of them as it appeared MT was of JFd (and with good reason IMO!).

MT has IMO exhibited no remorse, has offered zero assistance to LE from DAY 1 in this investigation and then via lying to LE for over 2 months wasted precious resources at a critical time in the investigation. I do think MT should be charged for lying to LE as it is a punishable offence.

YES MT is to be presumed innocent as that is the US system but that doesn't mean that logic and analysis get suspended pending trial here. LE IMO has put forward a compelling case against MT now in 3 AWs and its believed that this is the tip of the iceberg in terms of evidence.

MT followed Fd blindly and placed no value on what her being sent to prison for life would mean to her family or her teen aged daughter. MT did not care about the victim here or helping to find her body and now even with the death of Fd hasn't stepped forward to offer any further information to LE that we are aware of.

The evidence against both Fd and MT were pilling higher and deeper in this case and the information in AW3 that MT wasn't just sitting chatting on her phone on Albany to Petu and was instead out of the truck and dumping garbage showed me she was all in and what she was doing on Albany was just 'another day in the office for her' and she was one step closer to being the "Queen of 4Jx". The sick joke was totally on her as it appears likely that her greed overcame any ability to look at the situation and see the history of Fd 'wealth' and his crumbling future.

MT IMO will go to prison for a good long time and IMO also she worked quite long and hard and diligently for this situation!

MOO
I'm all for new theories and discussion and @Woodswarrior, I very much welcome yours so I am attaching an article about AW3 (Aw1 and 2) for MT for your review and consideration.

‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

There are any number of other articles out there that have covered MT but this one I think does a particularly fine job of capturing what I believe to be one of the most chilling statements uttered by a criminal in quite awhile.

Quotes from the above article:

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.

”That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

An officer then pressed a bit harder: “He got you in trouble.”

To which Troconis allegedly replied:

But I was cleaning the house. I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer.[BBM]

MT was an accomplished spear fisher person and so her reference here most likely was NOT to her using a washcloth and water to clean JFd. Nope, this reference most likely refers to what happens to a large game fish upon its capture when it is gutted and filleted. I would defy anyone to sit with the image of a gutted large game fish and then picture a human body and not be completely and absolutely horrified by this statement of MT. THEN, picture that MT made this statement DEADPAN to LE and with zero consideration to the fact that she was talking about the victim in this tragic case. I'm sickened by the statement of MT and find it horrifying that someone would say this about another human being no matter even if they hated them and were jeolous of them as it appeared MT was of JFd (and with good reason IMO!).

MT has IMO exhibited no remorse, has offered zero assistance to LE from DAY 1 in this investigation and then via lying to LE for over 2 months wasted precious resources at a critical time in the investigation. I do think MT should be charged for lying to LE as it is a punishable offence.

YES MT is to be presumed innocent as that is the US system but that doesn't mean that logic and analysis get suspended pending trial here. LE IMO has put forward a compelling case against MT now in 3 AWs and its believed that this is the tip of the iceberg in terms of evidence.

MT followed Fd blindly and placed no value on what her being sent to prison for life would mean to her family or her teen aged daughter. MT did not care about the victim here or helping to find her body and now even with the death of Fd hasn't stepped forward to offer any further information to LE that we are aware of.

The evidence against both Fd and MT were pilling higher and deeper in this case and the information in AW3 that MT wasn't just sitting chatting on her phone on Albany to Petu and was instead out of the truck and dumping garbage showed me she was all in and what she was doing on Albany was just 'another day in the office for her' and she was one step closer to being the "Queen of 4Jx". The sick joke was totally on her as it appears likely that her greed overcame any ability to look at the situation and see the history of Fd 'wealth' and his crumbling future.

MT IMO will go to prison for a good long time and IMO also she worked quite long and hard and diligently for this situation!

MOO

I took that quote[ I was cleaning the house I wasn't cleaning Jennifer] to be broken English.In no way can I take that quote and make the assumption that she was gutting and filleting Jennifer like a fish! I would need more proof. If they did that to jd at 80ms le would of found some evidence there.thats a lot of blood not only cutting, hacking and sawing.and when you hack With a cleaver and saw meat its a mess.I've both gutted and fillet a fish and butchered deer and hogs. And it’s a mess that’s a lot of blood and it gets everywhere there is no way they could of done it at 80ms or le would of found something! There is a drone video of le that I saw pumping the septic at 80ms.Ive heard this theory here before and I can only Picture what a mess.the human body has between a gallon and a gallon and a half of blood.it would be almost impossible to do that and not leave something for le to find.le said they were concentrating on the drains at 80ms looking for blood.
Maybe they did it somewhere else that le didn’t search but with out that proof I can’t go there.I believe he got rid of the body in nc.and came back with bags of bloody clothes and bloody clean up stuff.

I took that quote[ I was cleaning the house I wasn't cleaning Jennifer] to be broken English.In no way can I take that quote and make the assumption that she was gutting and filleting Jennifer like a fish! I would need more proof. If they did that to jd at 80ms le would of found some evidence there.thats a lot of blood not only cutting, hacking and sawing.and when you hack With a cleaver and saw meat its a mess.I've both gutted and fillet a fish and butchered deer and hogs. And it’s a mess that’s a lot of blood and it gets everywhere there is no way they could of done it at 80ms or le would of found something! There is a drone video of le that I saw pumping the septic at 80ms.Ive heard this theory here before and I can only Picture what a mess.the human body has between a gallon and a gallon and a half of blood.it would be almost impossible to do that and not leave something for le to find.le said they were concentrating on the drains at 80ms looking for blood.
Maybe they did it somewhere else that le didn’t search but with out that proof I can’t go there.I believe he got rid of the body in nc.and came back with bags of bloody clothes and bloody clean up stuff.

True. The MS search results were not in the unsealed search warrants Jan 2020. So that search results and the MIRA results would only now be being given to the defense for discovery. We do not know what, if anything was found in those two searches.

you know that black contractors trash bags sitting in a garage of a spec house that is just going on the market is not a unusually site.the bloody cloths were on the inside of the bags and the bags were most likely tied shut. Just saying moo
I'm honestly not sure here what exactly is being suggested.

Is your theory that bags, which just happened to have bloody items in them with JFd blood, were within convenient reach of a less than motivated MT and so in cleaning up other things at 80 MS she didn't look inside the black bags as she was putting in more items and THAT is how her DNA ended up inside the bags?

AND, not only did this happen for 1 bag. NOPE, it happened for a whole bunch of bags and each bag MT just happened to use had more and more of JFd DNA covered items.

80MS was an EMPTY HOUSE and had been empty and ready to show for over a year. MT and Fd weren't at 80 MS to clean up and sweep the house. There was no debris to clean up at 80 MS and the pictures of the house have been online for over a year to prove exactly this point. The house and grounds were in impeccable condition. YET, MT said she was there "cleaning" BUT SHE WASN'T CLEANING JENNIFER. Just give this some thought. Pristine house and yet 2 folks are spending a good portion of the day cleaning and putting things in bags. There was nothing in the house to put in bags EXCEPT IMO items related to JFd.

This IMO simply sounds like a fantasy story created by a MT defense team that is simply nowhere!

MOO

We don't know precisely what happened at 80 MS yet but we eventually will.

We've gone through long discussion of MT and her language 'issues' but MT speaks english just fine. The concept of "cleaning" both a house and fish in BOTH english and spanish have been discussed in prior threads and MT being bilingual clearly understood what she was saying.

MT might not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier but she is educated and has lived in the US for a good number of years. IMO MT knew precisely what she was saying and her choice of words to me at least actually in this particular case, demonstrates a knowledge of nuance in BOTH english and spanish.

We can wait and see, but my guess is that MT's alibi hasn't been confirmed by LE for a very specific reason and as Nancy Grace loves the shout, my guess is that reason will possibly be a "BOMBSHELL".

MOO

I don't want to go "there" either (reference "cleaning") but truth is, we don't know how many mats, tarps, drop cloths, ponchos, wetsuits may have been discarded along Albany...

We don't know WHERE FD was when he was doing whatever he was doing FOR HOURS at 80 MS the very day JF was violently assaulted. In the PF case, until the devil's girlfriend KK showed LE where the burnpit had been, no one had any idea what happened to KB. We don't know how far into the woods FD went....

What we DO know is that, eight months later, a WHOLE body has not been found.

JF lost a lot of blood at 69W, then more in one, if not two, if not three vehicles. (Her Suburban, his Suburban, the Tacoma).

We now know even more about his CHARACTER. No speculation, no conjecture, evidenced by his KNOWN behavior. Dismantling a memorial. Taking his life. The suicide note.

IMO a family history of tanning, familiarity with spearfishing -- and cleaning -- it's not beyond the realm of possibility that precious JF left this world in multiple trash bags, held open by MT, tied off by FD.

Cuts, blood, DNA, tissue, the condition of JF's tshirt probably told LE the whole story.

JMOJMOJMO

Is your theory that bags, which just happened to have bloody items in them with JFd blood, were within convenient reach of a less than motivated MT and so in cleaning up other things at 80 MS she didn't look inside the black bags as she was putting in more items and THAT is how her DNA ended up inside the bags?

AND, not only did this happen for 1 bag. NOPE, it happened for a whole bunch of bags and each bag MT just happened to use had more and more of JFd DNA covered items.

80MS was an EMPTY HOUSE and had been empty and ready to show for over a year. MT and Fd weren't at 80 MS to clean up and sweep the house. There was no debris to clean up at 80 MS and the pictures of the house have been online for over a year to prove exactly this point. The house and grounds were in impeccable condition. YET, MT said she was there "cleaning" BUT SHE WASN'T CLEANING JENNIFER. Just give this some thought. Pristine house and yet 2 folks are spending a good portion of the day cleaning and putting things in bags. There was nothing in the house to put in bags EXCEPT IMO items related to JFd.

This IMO simply sounds like a fantasy story created by a MT defense team that is simply nowhere!

MOO

MOO Contractor bags would not arouse the curiosity of the incurious and FD avoiding dump fees by using people trash bins would be in character as he was strapped by then.

But it was not a normal day, MT had already set up the staging a false alibi for FD, and then here was an unplanned and unneeded cleaning trip to MS with a large number of bags to dispose of.

Sturbridge, the banging. Many threads ago, somebody here described those roll off dumpsters as being walk-ins. One end with doors.... presumably padlocked.

The banging. Might FD have been trying to whack a padlock off? He might've thought under the cover of dark (early morning) on a wooded property, the sounds would be muted. No good theory on why he'd need access to the dumpster by that route but maybe.... something he threw in and wanted back? Something he couldn't throw up and over? A bike, for example....

JMO

Pattis and Co. KNEW they needed their client to show for the emergency hearing. Unanswered phone calls, NOT SUFFICIENT. Had they sent a rep or requested a wellness confirmation EVEN TWENTY MINUTES EARLIER, FD's exit plan would have been interrupted, perhaps in time. KS KNEW FD was a no show, was not answering his phone, all atypical for FD. At a minimum, KS should have been panicking, fearing FD might've fled (the country, not the PLANET). So either NP told KS to chill, or the whole pile of them wanted to give FD all the time in the world to get where he was going. Which turned out to be REALLY far away.

NP says he didn't have any idea FD might be a suicide/flight risk. A man looking at life in prison, no parole. ANYBODY in that position has the potential to be a flight/suicide risk.

But they all got chummy, old boys' club, the defenders forgot to protect the defended. From himself.

JMO JMO JMO
BBM.
We are hearing now he was frantically calling friends , telling them he couldn't take being confined on house arrest, that he was weeping and losing it in his children's bedrooms at night because he missed them. All alleged reports.
If true, why would he have hid his angst with his attorneys?
NP and KS seem to be truly gutted by what transpired.
No doubt they feel that they have failed their client.
MOO.

FD had a type. In the proper lighting, each could easily pass for the other. How many sidepieces did he employ (hire, use)? Are there other players who came into play on the 24th? Some women seem to have no trouble doing his bidding... makes me wonder if he had a harem of decoys. He had at least two to pick from.... will we ever know who was where for the whole of that day???

JMO

Sturbridge, the banging. Many threads ago, somebody here described those roll off dumpsters as being walk-ins. One end with doors.... presumably padlocked.

The banging. Might FD have been trying to whack a padlock off? He might've thought under the cover of dark (early morning) on a wooded property, the sounds would be muted. No good theory on why he'd need access to the dumpster by that route but maybe.... something he threw in and wanted back? Something he couldn't throw up and over? A bike, for example....

JMO
Sturbridge is about an hour and fifteen minutes from 4JC. EE was there the entire day. FD did not want to be seen in NC. So, I think there is zero chance he went there during the day to drop anything off. If he did for some reason leave 4JC during early morning hours, LE would know dur to video. IMO. I think the banging is a red herring. And acoustics outdoors are weird.

I’m keeping a open mind about mt involvement for now.she did help fill some of those bags but were not sure that every bag fd thru out on Albany ave had bloody evidence in them.some of those bags could of contained construction debris from previous clean ups that could be how MT’s dna and fingerprint got on and in them.she may of cleaned up after a trades man days before half filling a bag.we all know tradesman (electritions,plumbers,ect)don’t clean up after themselves. Then Fotis throws some bloody clean up on top and ties the bag shut. She said fd was cleaning something off a seat in the Tacoma handed her the towel and she thru it in a bag.he said it was coffee she had no reason to believe it wasn’t at that point. I just think mt could be the starie eyed air head in love with the rich guy,do what he asked.confused as to why but doing it because he asked. Fotis being the cheap builder he was probably used other people’s trash bins all the time.so this ride may not of seemed so out of place. Except the neighborhood he choose.
I m just not ready to be judge and jury with her life just yet. There is much more evidence in discovery.and a trail coming. Theres a reason why the judicial system works the way it dose. Fd was a slam dunk but who and how he dragged Mt into this I’m not sure but it leaves other possibles than mt as a full on accomplice.

I might agree with you if MT had been a quick hook up that Fd picked up at Starbucks in West Hartford a couple of days before JFd was murdered, but this simply isn't the case. MT was the longstanding mistress of Fd and was in effect "Queen of 4Jx", for what that is worth! MT worked at FORE for a couple of years too and so knew the business and knew the tricks and games. We saw MT playing the hide the keys game with EE and to me this showed precisely what her role was in Fd life and that was to follow instructions and also do some of the dirty work!

MT hooked up with Fd for 2 years before JFd left 4Jx and she was 'going to work daily' at 4Jx WHILE JFd lived there with her children and Fd for almost a year (while having an affair with Fd).

We know Fd spent years on the road 10 days a month. We don't know how long exactly they had been hooking up as Fd tends to not tell the truth even when under oath but when Atty. P. heard the Fd answer about the duration of the MT affair that he put his head on the desk in front of him and then put his arms over his head! Fd had yet again lied to Atty. P. and about something quite significant. I am not convinced that Fd even told the truth to JFd about the length of time he had been hooking up with MT.

Standards in high end construction are pretty exacting IME. Workers wear coveralls and booties and gloves and would not be permitted to simply leave debris around. The Sturbridge property had a dumpster and 585 DC had a smaller dumpster as this is where Fd kept his work related storage. 80MS, 4Jx and the other houses were kept in ready to be shown condition at all times. There was no contraction work going on as the houses were done. We did see Fd and his cousin I believe emptying some boxes from Sturbridge while this case was ongoing, but those items went into the dumpster or cousins truck.

AW3 was the icing on the cake or final nail in MT coffin IMO as we saw a MT participating on Albany. MT wasn't just hanging out and having a chat with Petu IMO. Nope, she was engaged and had been like glue with Fd for most of the day.

MOO

True. The MS search results were not in the unsealed search warrants Jan 2020. So that search results and the MIRA results would only now be being given to the defense for discovery. We do not know what, if anything was found in those two searches.
True, except that in one document, MS was called a "Secondary Crime Scene".
And like you said, we don't know what proof they have or if anything was found. But they
believe part of the crime happened there.

We don't know precisely what happened at 80 MS yet but we eventually will.

We've gone through long discussion of MT and her language 'issues' but MT speaks english just fine. The concept of "cleaning" both a house and fish in BOTH english and spanish have been discussed in prior threads and MT being bilingual clearly understood what she was saying.

MT might not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier but she is educated and has lived in the US for a good number of years. IMO MT knew precisely what she was saying and her choice of words to me at least actually in this particular case, demonstrates a knowledge of nuance in BOTH english and spanish.

We can wait and see, but my guess is that MT's alibi hasn't been confirmed by LE for a very specific reason and as Nancy Grace loves the shout, my guess is that reason will possibly be a "BOMBSHELL".

MOO

MOO
Well the fact that the house being on the market for over a year dose put a hurting on my theory on how MT’s dna and finger prints got on trash bags in the garage.unless they came from somewhere else and that’s unlikely but not impossible. Surly knocks my theory down a Few pegs.
I’ve always thought that fd had mt clean the bathroom,because when he got back the first thing he would do if he had already got rid of the body is take a shower and change his clothes. And mt told le at her first meeting she was cleaning windows,at the second she said she was cleaning a bathroom.I feel the second answer was the truthful answer because fd would of instructed her to say windows to not give le a tip that he may of showered and thats why he had her cleaning the bathroom with bleach.

MOO MOO MOO
PG arrived unexpectedly and was getting too close so they pretended to get heavy by the truck to give a reason PG should not approach there.
But key in passenger door lock was accidentally left for him to see, why would the car be locked at MS after parking? Caution.
Why was the key in the passenger lock? MOO unlocking a passenger door is almost exclusively done to unload a car.
Wait a cotton picking moment! I remember after MT and Bowman spoke with LE, I think NP or FD used a less than favorable adjective to describe MT??? Am I as crazy as Normy P?Anyone else remember?

BBM.
We are hearing now he was frantically calling friends , telling them he couldn't take being confined on house arrest, that he was weeping and losing it in his children's bedrooms at night because he missed them. All alleged reports.
If true, why would he have hid his angst with his attorneys?
NP and KS seem to be truly gutted by what transpired.
No doubt they feel that they have failed their client.
MOO.
MOO. I truly doubt NP is gutted. It is likely a blessing. I wonder what the retainer fee was and was it sufficient to fund the murder case in full. I have had to engage an atty 3 times in my life. Nothing on the scale of murder but the retainer fee has never covered all the charges. There is always more at the end of the case. Was NP really going to get paid for all his time? The work was just getting started. Maybe NP is gutted because he cannot now write a lengthy book(rubbish)about the case since the story stopped mid-stream. NP is nobody special who is decent or honest. He is likely a Narc and therefore not sorry at all that FD is dead but he would feel sorry for how it would effect NP. He's just not that deep. He's a carnival barker with a big mouth. He's like a parody of carnival barkers, lol.

Also, many who commit suicide do not give outward signs. What's MOST amazing is that FD would even have a single friend to call. OMG. Some guys have all the luck. He was weeping(if true)in his kids' rooms because he felt sorry for himself and realized he [REDACTED] up his life. He certainly wasn't missing his kids when he couldn't follow rules and got visitation cut, stopped paying health insurance and never paid child support. He went a period of about 9 months of not seeing them because he is so toxic. All his fault.

Maybe NP will become a creditor of FD estate and then we can see retainer agreement.

MOO.

Wow. I didn't realize he killed himself. I must have missed this. FWIW In Orthodox tradition someone who suicides is not allowed a religious funeral in church. I wonder if he will be denied one. Call me cruel but I know what the service entails and a murderer does not deserve to be called a righteous man or have Psalms prayed over him repeatedly. He took the cowardly way out and tried to avoid dealing with what he did in this life. He can't avoid that now.

But wouldn't you expect to have State Atty Colangelo counter this brain fart logic by Atty. P. 'explanation' via CCTV of neighbours on Sturbridge showing what the Raptor had in the back as it left with EE driving? EE was installing door hardware I believe at Sturbridge and didn't have any need to bring black bags of trash back from NC as he had access to the big red dumpster which was located in Sturbridge driveway.

If I recall, EE didn't get to NC until 10:30 am so I'm not sure he would have been caught on bus cams in the am, but perhaps they caught the Raptor on bus cams in the afternoon too and ditto for the Merritt.

I also wonder if CCTV exists of EE arrival back at 4Jx which includes a look at the back of the truck?

MOO

All very true.

However, Truth would Not Stop NP for throwing this 'Theory' out there as to the Explanation of the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night on the More Than Four Mile Stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

Due to ALL the LE Evidence, NP, nor Fd for that matter, could Dispute the TBOSDN.

However, they Could Dispute HOW the Evidence got in the back of Fd's Ford Raptor.

If you Recall, the First Mention that NP/Fd had of the Explanation for the TBOSDN 'Supposed Theory' was After AW1 and first stated PRIOR to Arrest Warrant 2.

At that point, Fd had No Clue that there would be ALL The Evidence in NC from Friday, May 24 until After he was Arrested for the Second time.

At That point, Pattisville could Not put the 'Jeanie' back in the bottle. They were Stuck with the Statement of the 'Supposed' Odyssey Explanation.

This would Explain Why the Explanation was Never Actually Spoken by Pattisville.

They could still use the EE Explanation though, in Court.

Pattisville could even say that EE was the one to Hire a hitman.

The Point is, that Pattisville could basically throw Anything at the wall to possibly garner reasonable doubt if there 'Could' be someone else.

Showing that it 'Could' be someone else Does sometimes give some Juries Reasonable Doubt.

Pattisville is Not Actually Required to Prove that it Was EE or anyone else, for that matter.

Pattisville just has to show that it 'Could' be someone else by twisting the evidence.

This is Why we Absolutely NEED LE to have Pictures of Fd Himself, IN NC the morning of Friday, May 24, 2019.

IMO - They DO.

Now the other two co-defendants will be tried for the murder. A lot of useful information will come out in those cases that will shed light on the facts and hopefully give us more guidance. A lot of people do not understand that in Connecticut the penalty as a conspirator is the same exact penalty as for the murder itself. Some people have suggested that the co-defendant's cases may be dropped now that Fotis Dulos is dead. This is not accurate. Time will tell of course but my prediction is that we will learn a lot more about the case as the trials of the co-defendants continue. Hopefully, one of them will talk and give some useful information about the location of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx