Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a tangle web she wove, all that lying implicates her of guilt I agree. I just always wonder if there was a line and when did she cross that line from lying to le because fd said he was innocent and lying would get the cops of his back sooner.To a full out accomplice lying to save fd from a murder charge. Mt Lying no matter why makes her a accomplice,I agree.but lying dose not make her a murderer.

It’s the specific lies she told, and when she lied that matter, and indicate that she was a co-conspirator. Nobody said she committed murder, they said she helped plan it-and that happens to have the same penalty as it would have, if she had committed it herself.

From many states I have lived in, in the US, this is not an obituary but a news article written by a reporter. The paper is in NY, not even in the town where he resides.

who is saying it is an obituary?

Here is a sample of what I know is an obituary.

Samples of Obituaries for a Sudden Death

Sample Obituary for Someone who Died Suddenly
Robert R. Humphrey, 19, Ogema, died at 12:46 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 30, 2006, from injuries sustained in a one vehicle accident in rural Ogema, Saskatchewan.

Robert was born Dec. 14, 1987, in Ogema, Sask. and was a lifelong area resident. He worked as a combine operator, was a volunteer fireman and first responder for the Ogema Fire Department and was a member of the local hockey team.

He is survived by his mother and step-father, Lisa and Tim Weems, Ogema; his father, Raymond Humphrey, Regina; paternal grandmother, Nancy Humphrey, Regina; maternal grandmother, Linda Houston, Lumsden; great-grandmother, Mildred Howard, Lumsden; two brothers, Timothy Weems, Ogema and Brian Friend, Goodman; two sisters, Melinda Fields and husband, Alex, Ogema and Cindy Humphrey, Saskatoon, Sask.; two nephews, Kyler and Kelton Fields, one niece, Alexis Fields and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.

He is preceded in death by grandparents, Pete and Shirley Lawson, Kenneth Lundblad and R.J. Humphrey.

Services will be held at 10 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 3, at the McCall Funeral Home Chapel of Memories, Gary Colt will officiate. Burial will be in the Union Cemetery and serving as pallbearers will be Stephen Ethridge, Christopher Edwards, Levi Lawson, Matt Weems, Matt Susky and Charlie Clovin.

Friends may call at the McCall Funeral Home, Ogema from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday and the family will receive friends from 6 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, at the funeral home.

Contributions in memory of Robert may be made to the Ogema Fire Department, c/o McCall Funeral Home, PO Box 345, Ogema, SK L0R 1C0.

Arrangements under the direction of McCall Funeral Home, Ogema, Saskatchewan

BBM: By the time JD had been announced as missing, MT had already participated in "cleaning Jennifer", handled bloody items, got her DNA on garbage bags that also had JD DNA, played cat and mouse with EE Toyota keys and gone on a garbage run. I don't think there's plausible deniability here. She knew the score. MOO>

And let's not forget the celebratory "romp" on the side of the Toyota - the side of the vehicle that had seats still containing the blood of JD. That was what MT says PG caught them in the middle of when he unexpectedly showed up onsite at the MS address. That is an extra level of primitively, animal-like sick.

I am comfortable agreeing to disagree. I think that neighborhood was chosen for that very reason. Of course, that can't be proven, just my initial thought that hasn't left.

Doesn't really matter now anyway.

jmo

I spent a lot of time on Albany Ave for work and it scared the freaking s*$#t out of me. I have never been in a scarier neighborhood and it absolutely was picked for this reason. Garden Street has more murders per year than any other street in the North East I believe.

And let's not forget the celebratory "romp" on the side of the Toyota - the side of the vehicle that had seats still containing the blood of JD. That was what MT says PG caught them in the middle of when he unexpectedly showed up onsite at the MS address. That is an extra level of primitively, animal-like sick.

This seems exactly the way FD would "reward" MT and assure her compliance entangle her in the conspiracy. "He really really loves me" kinda stuff. Sounds like a classic narc manouever

Looks like he first wrote 1/28/19,
Then corrected the year by slipping in a 2, changing the 1 to 0, the 9 to 2, and ending with a 0.

If that’s true, seems like he could have written the note days before and then was just dating it on the 28th. MOo. If I messed up the date as I was beginning a letter, I’d start over on a fresh sheet of paper. But if I had written the whole letter , then messed up the date....I’d be more inclined to just correct the date then write the whole thing over again. Moo.

How are the Pattis comments YET AGAIN not a violation of the 'gag order'. Won't comment and will simply add this latest infraction to the existing long list of prior violations.

Atty. P. IMO needs to simply move on and keep it moving. I do believe his time would be better spent in reflection upon his choices in defending his client and in his IMO possible direct role in the decline and eventual death of Fd.

These ongoing headlines IMO are simply to take away from the many ongoing questions people have about what precisely Atty Smith did on 1/28 to make sure that his client was present in Stamford at 12 noon. I'm sorry, but the story about raising the alert at 12:15pm simply doesn't cut it and neither does the absolute passivity leaving the court as IMO.

Atty Smith in his comments looked largely disinterested in Fd and what was going on in Farmington and seemed to simply be returning to whatever other activities he had planned for the day. I keep watching that interview he did in Stamford and it was almost as if he was simply going through the motions of working on behalf of Fd. I do wonder how many times Atty Smith and Atty. P. were in communication that morning. I do wonder if Atty Smith or Atty. P. reached out to contact Fd. How many times might Fd have contacted Atty. P. and those calls were not returned?

Atty. P. IMO was Fd principal point of contact for the past 7 months and was Fd's lifeline to the world in many respects. Atty. P. is simply choosing to create an onslaught of news articles separate and apart from any articles asking for details about Fd and Atty. P.'s role in Fd's unraveling IMO. Its a shameful display from Atty. P. IMO and also disrespectful to the memory of the client that he alleges to have cared so much for too IMO. My guess is that he realises his role and is fighting hard to distance himself from the suicide fiasco. I'm surprised too the the Greek Family is falling for the Atty. P. narrative here as I do wonder if a case can be made against an attorney for wrongful death of their family member? I do wonder if we will simply see a Sarah Wallace interview and 1:1 'exclusive' on how Atty. P. had no idea what was going on in the mind of his client who so clearly was unraveling. That interview has to be coming. But it might not IMO as the questions about Atty. P. role in things and what Atty Smith did/didn't do and why Fd wasn't picked up from 4jx etc. are simply too many most likely.

Its sobering to see the level of trust Fd placed in Atty. P. and how when the [REDACTED] hit the fan with the Emergency Hearing at Atty. P. was a ghost and off chasing a bigger fish. If that suicide note was real, the fact that Fd didn't name his 'attorney' I think was quite telling as to the true state of their relationship at the time of his suicide.

To borrow words from Atty. P. all I have to say is that from the outside this all looks like one big, "SHAME ON YOU" moment as your client was left feeling cornered, captured, maligned and with no way out except jail and prison. To say that legal representatives had no responsibility for a client in this state IMO defies logic and basic human psychology too. Don't get me wrong, I believe Fd was a monster but IMO he deserved a solid defense and the opportunity to clear his own name in court and hear from a jury. I believe he deserved better than your efforts here on his behalf.

MOO

MOO MOO MOO
PG arrived unexpectedly and was getting too close so they pretended to get heavy by the truck to give a reason PG should not approach there.
But key in passenger door lock was accidentally left for him to see, why would the car be locked at MS after parking? Caution.
Why was the key in the passenger lock? MOO unlocking a passenger door is almost exclusively done to unload a car.

Last edited:
I just don’t think fd was the kinda guy that would trust mt with information that was a definite trip to jail for him.in fear she would crack under interrogation to save her own a.. look how horrible of a job she did with the alibi she had one job study the script and stick to it. And she failed miserably!!! I’m sure fd new in advance that it’s best if he is the only one who knows where that body is.I doubt he told km.there is a possibility that the pre dug grave was km wife.they may of had a pact you help me I help you I know where my wife is buried and you know where your wife is buried. Moo if they don’t know they can’t flip!!!!

Not true. It is very clear Troconis knew a great deal of information that could have tightened the radius of possible locations of Jennifer. She could know exactly where Jennifer is. It is possible she does not. But there is no chance- zip- zilch- zero- that she does not have information about Dulos that could help LE find Jennifer. Every detail limits the possibilities of where Jennifer is. By appearances, she has not cooperated by giving the information she has. Certainly, she had not given it by the dates of the narratives reported in the arrest warrants.

She could “flip” if that is what you call it. I call it telling the truth.

Y'all really need to watch Dirty John - based on a true story. Dirty John is FD up and down, he too worked women for years.
OMGoodness- you're so right- I just looked this
movie/story up and they even interview the
woman he hustled on a YouTube. So many similarities. Good looking guy puts his mark
on a lonely female with money. Then he plots
and plans how to use her money to live the good life after he married her after knowing her for 2 months.
This movie should be required viewing for
any female in dating age. Even older women
should watch it because often times they're
even more vulnerable just based on age and
fewer options.
Thanks for suggesting the movie and how similar Dirty John and FD were.

I spent a lot of time on Albany Ave for work and it scared the freaking s*$#t out of me. I have never been in a scarier neighborhood and it absolutely was picked for this reason. Garden Street has more murders per year than any other street in the North East I believe.

I agree that the area was specifically picked for that reason. The demographic is primarily black, hispanic,undereducated, and hovering at the poverty level - so alot of income and employment insecurity. Hartford is the top crime area in CT and this area is a hotbed. I have driven through here many times while in CT on business. IMO FD drove the right vehicle here. The Raptor did not make him look like a suburban Dad - more like a player. Drugs, what have you. He kind of looks the part especially with the shaved head (and without the brooks brothers monogramed shirts of course !). The Starbucks MT referred to is on Albany Ave(rt44) but west of this area in WHartford at Bishops Corner which is more diverse and middle class. Without the phone pings/video LE would have never connected that trash to JFD's murder. It was a smart move until they self sabotaged. But that has pretty much been FD's MO anyway - self sabotage. All IMO

What still puzzles me is MT knew what she was getting into when she helped FD dispose of Jennifer so, why didn’t she stay by FD’s side Until the end , ride or die .

Why did Bowman ask the Court for a
“No Contact Order” . What actually caused her to turn on FD yet , Not really turn on him .

If she wanted to distance herself from FD she would have come clean to LE but , she didn’t .

Since she didn’t,
why didn’t she just stay ?
That’s a conundrum.
IMO we are seeing 2 different factions at play through her actions.
MT: part of murder, not turn on FD, does not come clean.
Bowman: no contact order, move out of JX
Mama T & fam: hedging their bets, straddling the fence, letting FD know they were dangling a threat over him, but aware he was threatening them. I still think his financial shenanigans invoke MT AND her family. Moo

I agree that the area was specifically picked for that reason. The demographic is primarily black, hispanic,undereducated, and hovering at the poverty level - so alot of income and employment insecurity. Hartford is the top crime area in CT and this area is a hotbed. I have driven through here many times while in CT on business. IMO FD drove the right vehicle here. The Raptor did not make him look like a suburban Dad - more like a player. Drugs, what have you. He kind of looks the part especially with the shaved head (and without the brooks brothers monogramed shirts of course !). The Starbucks MT referred to is on Albany Ave(rt44) but west of this area in WHartford at Bishops Corner which is more diverse and middle class. Without the phone pings/video LE would have never connected that trash to JFD's murder. It was a smart move until they self sabotaged. But that has pretty much been FD's MO anyway - self sabotage. All IMO

Bingo...spot on about the vehicle!

Mary Anne Casey, owner of Casey Bail Bonds, is my latest and greatest hero in this sad story. What kind of a "business" is this other bond outfit running that they didn't bother doing even the most basic due diligence on the properties used to secure their outlay? One only needs to Google Dulos+Jefferson Crossing or Sturbridge Hill to read how both properties are under water and in foreclosure!
A Connecticut bondwoman raised concerns with the lead prosecutor in the Fotis Dulos murder case within hours of the Farmington man’s Jan. 9 release on a $6 million bond.
Nearly three weeks later, on the morning he was due in court for a hearing on the bond, Dulos, who died Thursday, was found in his car after an apparent suicide attempt.
The 52-year-old, charged with murder, felony murder and kidnapping in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, faced his bond being revoked and being sent back to jail at the hearing.
The hearing was called after the company that backed the bond discovered Fotis Dulos did not disclose that two homes put up as collateral were under foreclosure and didn’t provide enough value. In a motion filed in state Superior Court in Stamford, the South Carolina company stated the new information meant the bond created more risk than is allowed under Connecticut law.
McGuigan filed a motion Tuesday morning, indicating Palmetto was no longer willing to back the bond. McGuigan said in the motion that Dulos didn’t mention that two of the homes — 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington and 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan — he put up as collateral for the bond were in foreclosure.
Farmington police found Dulos unresponsive in his running car in his garage around noon that day when he failed to appear for the emergency bond hearing in Stamford. The hearing was postponed to Wednesday when Judge Gary White revoked the bond and ordered Dulos rearrested if he survived.
when he posted the $6 million bond.
Anna Curry, a former co-worker listed on bond documents as his “best friend,” immediately paid $147,000 and agreed to 15 monthly installments of $18,143.33 to pay off the remainder of the $420,150 needed to release Dulos, who also wrote a check for $1,000, according to state Insurance Department documents obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media.

Mary Anne Casey, owner of Casey Bail Bonds Inc., and an advocate for Connecticut bond reform, said she immediately noticed potential issues with Dulos’ bond.
Within hours of Dulos’ release on Jan. 9, Casey emailed Richard Colangelo, the prosecutor on the case who was appointed chief state’s attorney on Thursday. Casey alerted Colangelo about her concerns that the bond could have been improperly written and pose a risk for escape, she wrote at 3:30 p.m. Jan 9 in an email obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media.
Colangelo could not be reached Friday for comment about the bond.
Connecticut law requires companies to only back bonds up to 10 percent of their annual surplus. If the company’s surplus in any year is $6 million, then it could back a bond for $600,000 and is required to obtain liquid assets as collateral for the rest, Casey said as an example.
Casey said a Connecticut state trooper contacted her a few days after her email to Colangelo. Casey said she told the trooper that the Department of Insurance should be notified because she believed Palmetto didn’t have the surplus capital or the proper amount of collateral to back a $6 million bond.

Casey, who has worked as a bondwoman in the state for nearly four decades, told a state Department of Insurance official in a Jan 16 email that she believed based on public financial records that “the only way a bond of this size could have been executed legally is if another company was willing to reinsure them,” she said.
She contends there should have been a closer examination of the property values that Dulos provided as collateral before the bond was signed.
The $147,000 Curry already paid is not refundable unless the Connecticut or South Carolina departments of insurance void the bond, Casey said. Curry could also be on the hook for the remaining $272,000 she was supposed to pay in installments, Casey said.
Curry could not be reached for comment. Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis did not respond to requests on Friday for comment about the bond.
Casey is calling for the Connecticut and South Carolina insurance agencies to closely examine the bond and to investigate others that Palmetto currently has on file.
“This is something that should not be ignored,” she said.
Email shows prosecutor notified of bond concerns hours after Fotis Dulos release

Replying to myself for the 3rd time .

MT and FD met with Bowman after the car wash odyssey , Before any charges were filed .
(Both) of them went . Why ?

Was Bowman referred by Kent, just like EE’s attorney was referred by Kent .

I believe so.

I think FD knew they needed help and Kent was the only person he could trust . I believe FD called Bowman and they both went to meet him after the Car Wash.

In the meeting , Bowman tells Them that they need to have separate representation.
FD gives Bowman to Michelle since he knows Kent will find him Someone else . Not sure how FD locked into NP’s sights.

Not sure my point , I’m Just venting .
Why?...because they knew the jig was up after their was so much blood, something that wasn’t planned for and FD was afraid PG might talk even though he tried to manipulate him not to.

I have a feeling KM referred FD to NP...or it could have even been Bowman who referred him.

MOO

Why?...because they knew the jig was up after their was so much blood, something that wasn’t planned for and FD was afraid PG might talk even though he tried to manipulate him not to.

I have a feeling KM referred FD to NP...or it could have even been Bowman who referred him.

MOO

Interesting, but if Bowman heard some confessional material could he do nothing and suggest another lawyer?
Would he be compromised by knowing the information, but since he was not the lawyer representing not be liable?

If Bowman suggested NP, MOO it would be about the same as saying your only hope is a lawyer specializing in almost hopeless cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1