Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very odd to me that the suicide note is still very self serving. All about poor Fotis. As I read it, it’s NPs voice I’m hearing, like it was dictated by NP. Maybe just a coincidence, “two peas in a pod”.

He hardly mentions the children and certainly not even by name. These are your children! If this is your last chance to say goodbye, you darn well are going to address each one individually, aren’t you? Anyways, good riddance!

MOO

enelram said:
but if only a business relationship, WHY was
she living there in the same house since October? And driving his car, according to a neighbor?
Did she just up and leave her career and move in with him?
Maybe she was a funnel for other money. ??
What’s the matter ... don’t you live with your business associates!?

What’s the matter ... don’t you live with your business associates!?

I have tried to decide how she just left NC and moved in to 4JX. Was she taking a leave of absence? Working from home? I imagine FD claiming to be abandoned, falsely accused, etc. etc. Would be a very heart-rending plea he could put together. Maybe it struck a romantic/sexual/motherly/parental chord(s) for AC. And maybe she had helped him with $$ matters before.

(what I do not understand is why FD did not just go to jail and manipulate people there. jail is full of manipulation, cliques, intrigue, violence, favoritism...)

Ok, that’s pretty much how I read it

It was just phrased oddly to me

Fotis stated in his note that he wants it to be known that MT and KM had nothing to do with JF’s disappearance! Wow! Hmmmm, how do you know that, Fotis? What information do you have that you can make and prove that claim? If you state that then you obviously know what happened. Isn’t that so telling and highly suggestive? If he was so confident about the truth and what happened including Albany Ave. then why not shout it from the rooftops?!!! If Fotis was so adamant on not going to jail for another hour, why not cooperate with police and share why he and MT disposed of multiple bags with Jennifer’s bloody clothes, cleaning supplies etc. instead of killing yourself.

Think about it...its actually quite simple, if you are innocent (as claimed) then why not cooperate????????? They were ever so quick to share their alibis, why not any other pertinent information?

Why vandalize a memorial of your wife? Why not go to court and defend yourself if you’re so innocent? He already had Anna’s money so the bond would be swiftly settled so jail time would have been avoided. So WHY commit suicide? Well we know why.

Love for your children would mean that you would spend every waking moment to help the investigation of your FIVE children’s mother for their sake! If you’re innocent, why not cooperate? Why would you cross your arms and refuse to cooperate from day ONE and every day after since 24 May!!!!

To Norm and all of his family and supporters: please dish... Now that he’s dead, case closed...he voluntarily chose not to clear his own name so now we welcome your proof of his proclaimed innocence.

If he was wrongly accused as you assert.... Please bring it on... we are all EARS!

We are all waiting to hear your thoughts about the fictitious alibis, burner and phone antics, Albany disposal, car seat switch, cleaning of coffee from the Tacoma, license plates alterations, car wash, bicycle ride/disposal of French plate, and all dna/forensic/surveillance/discovery evidence etc.

Moooooooo

Yes, in statement analysis it's understood that when someone writes a narrative, he always goes in order of what's important to him.

Beginning the note with a heartfelt word to each of your children would have meant a lot to them, FD!

ITA. I should have stressed in my first post that those children are, and have been, quite loved - their mother loved them with her entire being. Their nanny, grandmother, aunts - and yes, the public, if we are allowed to do so - adore them. They are lovable, loved, and I would assume as Jennifer's children, also very loving.

It's very strange - and sad - that he did not address a note to each or any of them, by name, as Jennifer had done so often in her writing - just in the course of another day.

Why not take a few minutes to do so, in your planning?

Then again, their mother's love was - and their grandmother's love IS - so powerful and pure, that it overwhelms and purifies anything negative that could ever befall them. They will overcome this tragedy and it will make them all the stronger.

They will always be loved.

ETA: Well said, below - I had not read it before posting mine.
Very odd to me that the suicide note is still very self serving. All about poor Fotis.. He hardly mentions the children and certainly not even by name. These are your children! If this is your last chance to say goodbye, you darn well are going to address each one individually, aren’t you? Anyways, good riddance!
MOO

Last edited:
IMO, I think this was a stunt that backfired. FD sent the GF out (just like he had MT do) and the GF returned a tad too late. Also, there’s something about FD note that doesn’t sit right. May just be me but it sort of looks like it was written by a female and I find it really odd that it’s dated (as if it was going to be used).

Anyways, I’ve been a member here for years but I mostly read so not sure if this is allowed - here’s a pic of something written by FD. Compared, what’s your opinion? Do you think the note was written by him?

I've read that LE expects a suicide note to contain lots of DNA as the writer is under great stress and perspiring which also makes for some clear fingerprints.

This one should get quite a thorough examination.

IMO, I think this was a stunt that backfired. FD sent the GF out (just like he had MT do) and the GF returned a tad too late. Also, there’s something about FD note that doesn’t sit right. May just be me but it sort of looks like it was written by a female and I find it really odd that it’s dated (as if it was going to be used).

Anyways, I’ve been a member here for years but I mostly read so not sure if this is allowed - here’s a pic of something written by FD. Compared, what’s your opinion? Do you think the note was written by him?

I've read that LE expects a suicide note to contain lots of DNA as the writer is under great stress and perspiring which also makes for some clear fingerprints.

This one should get quite a thorough examination.

Good eye .
1. The Y’s in the top note are all the same (Straight Like a Stick).
* The Y’s in the second note have around 5 different variations .

2. The i’s are dotted in first note but, not in the second note .

3. Letters are also curvy in second note but, not in first note .

my vote : It’s not the same handwriting

Are you saying these three are currently at 4JX? Starting to agree with others that something is amiss w/AC. Some lack of dignity. Does she not have a home to go to ? I would think that 4JX is the last place she wants to be, the house where her ‘best friend’ just killed himself.
It’s not every day that one gets to live in beautiful Farmington.. in a fancy mansion, rent free. Pretty sure some of the allure FD had was his mansion and the toys paid for by the Farber money. I don’t believe for a second these women weren’t attracted to those things. So far we have no proof that either MT or AC had any wealth themselves. And even if they did, they liked him for his material things because materialistic people like to hang out with their own kind.

I agree 100%, thought that before reading his utterly absurd "suicide note," and am even more convinced afterwards.

To believe he actually intended to kill himself is to believe he felt remorse for anything- killing his wife, destroying his friends' lives, gaslighting & inflicting emotional trauma upon his children, tormenting his MIL. No. On any and all counts.

Or, to believe he so was in so much despair at the prospect of going to prison that staying alive was intolerable. But nope, he had plenty of emotional energy to spare to spell out his grievances and self pity, and enough thinking about what might come next to assert his "innocence" by making a "dying declaration" of the innocence of those who might flip on him and make plea deals.

He didn't intend to kill himself, imo. He planned to have his new GF return in time to find and rescue an innocent victim, pushed beyond endurance, in the process of committing suicide, and too much a victim for her to challenge him about using her to defraud the bondsman to stay out of jail.

Karmic justice, and mercifully, an end to the torment he inflicted upon his MIL and children.
I don't think there is any doubt that he fully intended to end it all. Remorse had nothing to do with it.

Going to prison would have meant all loss of control and power and that was not an option for him. Winning was the only option and if that was not going to happen in his mind there was no choice but to kill himself.

Even he would know, at the very least, that carbon monoxide poisoning can cause permanent brain damage and there is no possible way to know how to limit the time to ensure there would be no permanent damage. That would not be an option for him either. No way would he risk that. He was too much of a narcissist.

Also he would have no sure way to know if he was found in time. I believe he got right to work as soon as he made the decision to kill himself and that's why he was out of breath during the phone call. He may have been writing the note when he first got into the car if that's where it was really found.

He may have been dramatic but there is no doubt in my mind that he did everything possible to ensure he had time to complete the job.

Imo

Fotis stated in his note that he wants it to be known that MT and KM had nothing to do with JF’s disappearance! Wow! Hmmmm, how do you know that, Fotis? What information do you have that you can make and prove that claim? If you state that then you obviously know what happened. Isn’t that so telling and highly suggestive? If he was so confident about the truth and what happened including Albany Ave. then why not shout it from the rooftops?!!! If Fotis was so adamant on not going to jail for another hour, why not cooperate with police and share why he and MT disposed of multiple bags with Jennifer’s bloody clothes, cleaning supplies etc. instead of killing yourself.

Think about it...its actually quite simple, if you are innocent (as claimed) then why not cooperate????????? They were ever so quick to share their alibis, why not any other pertinent information?

Why vandalize a memorial of your wife? Why not go to court and defend yourself if you’re so innocent? He already had Anna’s money so the bond would be swiftly settled so jail time would have been avoided. So WHY commit suicide? Well we know why.

Love for your children would mean that you would spend every waking moment to help the investigation of your FIVE children’s mother for their sake! If you’re innocent, why not cooperate? Why would you cross your arms and refuse to cooperate from day ONE and every day after since 24 May!!!!

To Norm and all of his family and supporters: please dish... Now that he’s dead, case closed...he voluntarily chose not to clear his own name so now we welcome your proof of his proclaimed innocence.

If he was wrongly accused as you assert.... Please bring it on... we are all EARS!

We are all waiting to hear your thoughts about the fictitious alibis, burner and phone antics, Albany disposal, car seat switch, cleaning of coffee from the Tacoma, license plates alterations, car wash, bicycle ride/disposal of French plate, and all dna/forensic/surveillance/discovery evidence etc.

Moooooooo
Norm will probably say he cannot dislose the information because of the gag order.

If Fotis was so confident that he had a legitimate reason for the disposal of the garbage bags then why didn't he explain to LE from the beginning? He had plenty of time to speak freely long before the gag order was issued so now it is supposed to be some new revelation that he has evidence for LE that nobody but Norm knew about?

Imo

Last edited:
It's hardly ever about "just sex" with women. There is a magnetism with guys like this. Jennifer fell for it. A beautiful, smart and lovely woman in every sense. Jennifer did not know the game she was involved in. MT and AC did know the game so hard to explain their actions. MOO.

I ponder MT having a degree in psych

Wow just wow what a week. My real life certainly got in the way while all this Dulos Drama was occurring.

Some random thoughts that have come to me as I struggled to catch up and digest all that has happened -

My first thought when I heard about the bond hearing was that the original bond had been “allowed” to “pass” for a bit just so the State could watch the wire transfers as everyone scrambled to arrange more financing when it was to be revoked.

He’s dead, he’s not. No wait he’s dead again. Absolutely crazy! I seriously doubt I would be surprised if he’s really alive.

NP officially gave up the “Gone Girl” defense strategy when he didn’t plead from the hospital for JD to come out of hiding as FDs next of kin.

Is there a way for NP to be legally forced to produce the “evidence” that FD claims will prove his innocence? Or will we be forced to listen to him talk about it forever but just not the actual details?

How is NP in possession of the suicide note?

I’m wondering if FD ever told MT “if they find evidence to lock me up, I will kill myself before I go to jail”.

I’m just curious what would make her not fess up yet, it’s mind boggling..unless she knew he’d commit suicide and she may get off the hook.

Good eye .
1. The Y’s in the top note are all the same (Straight Like a Stick).
* The Y’s in the second note have around 5 different variations .

2. The i’s are dotted in first note but, not in the second note .

3. Letters are also curvy in second note but, not in first note .

my vote : It’s not the same handwriting
I'm not sure why he would have allowed anyone to write his suicide note other than him. It was his last chance to have the final word.

Imo

I wonder if NP is trying to keep the case open so he can have access to the evidence. Having access to the evidence would give him a leg up on getting a book out before anyone else.

I would think that after all the problems NP has tried to cause, the DA would want to keep NP as far away from the evidence as he could. Not only would NP be in a position to confer with the accomplices attorneys, but he could try to include or exclude info that is favorable to Fd and not the others. I could swear I heard that NP wanted to talk to KM about helping with his case. I'm not sure how NP could do that AND take Fd's case to the USSC. So many things would be a conflict of interest IMO.

Social climbing is about aligning with people who have a status you can't get on your own. Clearly someone able to get into and graduate from a prestigious school and have her impressive resume, doesn't need to do that. Their hard work and education will do that for them.

And for those who think this woman was friends with FD in order to climb to the top are we all forgetting that this woman had enough money to pay $147,000.00 of his bond and $18,000.00 per month of his bond while he only paid $1,000.00 of it? She had to help him. She has a ton of money that he didn't have. Her work history includes:

1. Senior consultant in wealth management strategy at Capgemini from 1999 to 2003. (That's where they met).
2. Certified financial planner at Merrill Lynch in New York City from 2003 to 2006.
3. Vice president and private client advisor at the Wilmington Trust Company, from 2006 to 2010.
4. Managing director of Traust Sollus Wealth Management in 2011.
5. Senior managing director for Foundation Source from 2012 to 2013.
6. Financial Services executive at LPL since 2013.

Seems to me she has already attained a social status. What did FD have? A fake company that had nothing but debt?

I'm not sure why people (not you, @sleuth66) need to insinuate she needed to do climb through a relationship or whatever with Dulos to get to the top. He surely wasn't in her league financially at the end. Not close.

rescuing a sick puppy? she might have been very bored, IMO

They are now a family in mourning, and their safe haven to mourn is Mr. Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, Connecticut. As they put his final affairs in order and prepare to honor his memory, his home is their safe haven. The Court should not, and cannot in the name of basic human decency, allow the Plaintiff to make a self-aggrandizing grab at Mr. Dulos’ home through a person who has proven to be hostile and contentious with Mr. Dulos at the expense of his grieving family, who are already bearing the added pressure of intense public and media scrutiny.
During his life, Mr. Dulos zealously preserved his property for his own interests, and his estate intends to do the same.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18627953

I don't think there is any doubt that he fully intended to end it all. Remorse had nothing to do with it.

Going to prison would have meant all loss of control and power and that was not an option for him. Winning was the only option and if that was not going to happen in his mind there was no choice but to kill himself.

Even he would know, at the very least, that carbon monoxide poisoning can cause permanent brain damage and there is no possible way to know how to limit the time to ensure there would be no permanent damage. That would not be an option for him either. No way would he risk that. He was too much of a narcissist.

Also he would have no sure way to know if he was found in time. I believe he got right to work as soon as he made the decision to kill himself and that's why he was out of breath during the phone call. He may have been writing the note when he first got into the car if that's where it was really found.

He may have been dramatic but there is no doubt in my mind that he did everything possible to ensure he had time to complete the job.

Imo

Absolutely. Plus, just because someone in the process of committing suicide might have second thoughts, has nothing to do with how serious they were about committing suicide in the first place. Many desperate people have thought the "thinking" about suicide sounds like a great idea; but are not so much in love with the actuality and finality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd