Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is what has changed since FD died...........
State had what they believed to be a strong case against FD for murder of his wife.
State also had a case against the other 2 for various things involving them in what they believed was their strong case against FD.
The case they have against FD is just that, a case, until it is heard by a jury and judgement is handed down.
What that means is that in the eyes of the law FD has not committed a crime of murder of his wife UNTIL a jury of his peers hands down a guilty verdict.
Which is never going to happen now.
As the state can never PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that FD murdered his wife, they can't try other people they believe helped FD murder his wife
because they have failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jennifer was murdered BY FD.
Because, while they have ample evidence she was murdered, until FD were to be convicted of it, he has the assumption of innocence until proven guilty.
You can't be an accomplice to someone who murdered their wife if you can't prove that person actually murdered their wife.
To prove FD murdered his wife, there needs to be a trial, the prosecutors can't just have a strong belief that he did it.
To be an accomplice the actor needs to have been proved beyond a reasonable doubt to have murdered his wife, the prosecutors can't just go to the judge and say "hey, we really really believe FD killed his wife and now we want to prosecute these 2 as accomplices, even though we never actually made our case that she was murdered and that FD was the one that did it, we are now going to prosecute these people for involvement in a murder we can't prove happened by someone that we can't prove did it.

I don't see why you are so hell bent on arguing with me, it is my opinion, and neither mine nor yours is going to change whatever the outcome is, nor is wishful thinking or arguing with me. so why not just respect that others have different perspectives and that it isn't your job to change my mind?

Editing to add: I have an example for you out of real life I just thought of. There was this kid in North Carolina Pazuzu Algarod who was going to be tried for murder, he killed himself while awaiting trial, and his girlfriend was tried and convicted as an accomplice, but there was a witness to the event of the murder, and a witness to her involvement. Under that circumstance certainly there would be no change in the charges, but without anything but circumstantial evidence tying these people to the crime and no possible way to convict FD I just don't think the conspiracy charges will stick. But we shall see, won't we?

MOO circumstantial is a lot different now than it used to be, with video, DNA and other proofs, maybe better than an eyewitnesses.
Your opinion if I understand you, is that without FD being found guilty of killing JF ithere is no case againat the co-conspirators.
MOO MOO conspiracy is a charge that doesn't have to havr the intended crime happen to be a crime.
Conspiring to murder is its own seperate charge, which shares nearly the same penalty as murder.
What needed is proof of discussing the plan with a co-conspirator, and then any gesture in the furtherance of the plot.
25 years in CT, 21.25 years before parole can be sought.

MOO MT can explain her mamy versions of events to a jury and see what they think.

This is the letter Fotis Dulos’ family sent to the Courant by his sister, Rena Kyrimi, Monday:

Suicide – the last word anyone who knew Fotis would associate with him. Caring and nurturing father, son, brother, and uncle, achiever, hard worker, fighter, loyal friend, accomplished sportsman, book worm, a great cook, unparalleled host. This was Fotis. He would walk into a room and immediately light it up. He was the man everyone wanted to befriend.
Fotis was a loving man much loved by those who actually knew him.

We, the family of this great man, feel let down by the State that pursued and harassed him and us relentlessly and with no mercy, without ever giving him or us a chance to speak our truth and to share, with a world that was too quick to call him a monster, our story. We feel devastated that a man, only 52 years of age, found himself in a dead-end where he saw taking his own life as the only way to be granted peace. We are enraged with the Media that used him to make sensationalistic headlines, thus manipulating public opinion; the Media abandoned the presumption of innocence, seeming heedless of the effect its reporting would have on the children in this case. We are shocked at how Law Enforcement obsessively focused with speculation and circumstantial evidence on an innocent man and turned their back on finding the real perpetrator of this tragedy, who is now at large, still a threat to public safety. Words are not enough to describe our thoughts, emotions, and sorrow...
The family of Fotis Dulos issues statement following his death
Typical. Not surprised. The Apple didn’t fall far from the tree,,, he’s no different from his wing nut family. It’s everybody else’s fault. He had plenty of time and opportunity to speak. Are they aware he refused to speak to police? Of course they are. But as expected, in a state of la la land. Go back. Fast. Please. Just go. We don’t want you here.

MOO circumstantial is a lot different now than it used to be, with video, DNA and other proofs, maybe better than an eyewitnesses.
Your opinion if I understand you, is that without FD being found guilty of killing JF ithere is no case againat the co-conspirators.
MOO MOO conspiracy is a charge that doesn't have to havr the intended crime happen to be a crime.
Conspiring to murder is its own seperate charge, which shares nearly the same penalty as murder.
What needed is proof of discussing the plan with a co-conspirator, and then any gesture in the furtherance of the plot.
25 years in CT, 21.25 years before parole can be sought.

MOO MT can explain her mamy versions of events to a jury and see what they think.

Yes, and as a different but simplified example: If someone plots to kill someone but doesn't actually succeed in killing them, it's still a crime - and if they have someone helping them plot it, they too are involved in the crime.

(While this is not being discussed, it's also possible Fd would have been charged with plotting with KM to murder HIS wife - even though she was not in fact murdered - but we might never know if, when or whether the State had planned to charge Fd for that.)

Last edited:
Sorry. I re

The poster that I originally responded to said that if MTs story about not knowing what was in the bags was not proved wrong, then there was nothing left to prosecute her for. Do you think that is true?
MOO there is more evidence from from MS and MIRA.
MOO maybe the court will rule JF dead by homicide.
MOO maybe FD gave his friends his suicide as a gift. maybe FD even had some what if" legal counsel on the matter.
IMO I think post 233 above @xtrain nailed it.

More to come from LE and I speculated that much of it we cannot yet imagine.

KM investigation is ongoing.

AC enters the case and has engaged Atty. P. IMO her role in the Fd bond situation appears absolutely worthy of further investigation by LE as zero about what MSM have uncovered about her situation leads me to the conclusion that she had the financial wherewithal to support a $3 million unsecured note.

IKD what exactly we are looking at regarding the last Fd bond but the role of AC and the Atty. P. PI absolutely IMO need to be fully investigated by LE.

Further, the timeline of the woman at 4Jx discussed in the WFSB video I posted early absolutely needs scrutiny as it seems that she came back to 4Jx, left and LE didn't show up until shortly after noon. What did this person do when they returned to 4Jx at 11:18am, why did they leave and what caused the delay in making the welfare check phone call?

We don't know the CO concentration levels in the Suburban but I would think that the difference between breaking into the Suburban at 11:18am and 12 noon would have been HUGE and might have saved the life of Fd. Why did this person leave 4Jx? Did this person call Atty. P. or Atty Smith? Why was the welfare call to FPD delayed if this person was at 4Jx at 11:18am?

WFSB Reporters on the scene made note of all the traffic in/out of 4Jx and they had the drone present as well. The WFSB Reporter on the scene was quite concerned about the woman entering the property and leaving and made note to immediately report the situation to LE and discuss it in the live coverage. What was going on at the scene? The scene looked chaotic but I do wonder if we witnessed a suicide attempt or an assisted suicide? I hope LE makes the suicide investigation results public as few things at that scene which was captured live made sense IMO.

MOO

This is the letter Fotis Dulos’ family sent to the Courant by his sister, Rena Kyrimi, Monday:

Suicide – the last word anyone who knew Fotis would associate with him. Caring and nurturing father, son, brother, and uncle, achiever, hard worker, fighter, loyal friend, accomplished sportsman, book worm, a great cook, unparalleled host. This was Fotis. He would walk into a room and immediately light it up. He was the man everyone wanted to befriend.
Fotis was a loving man much loved by those who actually knew him.

We, the family of this great man, feel let down by the State that pursued and harassed him and us relentlessly and with no mercy, without ever giving him or us a chance to speak our truth and to share, with a world that was too quick to call him a monster, our story.
I'm sure FD family is sad, and they're striking out at what they perceive the unfair case against FD.

I read in the letter that they only discuss the Fotis they knew, and not the Fotis that they didn't know existed. Did they ever read the evidence the LE had complied against him? I would say did they ever ask him, but if they did, he would have denied it was true. There are some things that you can't deny and that is the trash bags, and the blood, the DNA evidence to name a few.

Maybe it is acceptable in their family for the men to do their own thing, and the women are just to take care of the children. It's possible they see that FD never did anything wrong because it's just the way their family is. But did he ever contribute to his family here, financially or mentally?

I also read into the letter the phrase they would take the body back to Greece for fear that the grave would be desecrated. The same words NP used, which leads me to believe NP might have a heavy hand in writing the letter. Also the last sentence, we demand nothing less than the whole truth and nothing but the truth? That certainly doesn't sound to me to be a phrase a grieving family would use. Will they also take back with them their mothers remains? Or do they know where she is buried or her ashes are kept?

Sorry they are grieving, but they have to know in their hearts that FD knew something more about JFD's disappearance, they don't seem to address any grief that JFD's family and her children still have not knowing where her remains are.
Exactly !
I read and felt Norms Breath and John Hancock on every sentence in “their” letter .

What grieving family Starts out with..
Suicide -

It should have started with ,” Our thoughts and prayers are with our nieces and nephews , we love you . We are so terribly saddened by the loss of your father and mother”.

Instead, it’s all about them and the loss of their Super Hero .
How about Gloria Farber’s loss , how about some words about the children’s loss .

Nope .

Just pompous words like how Fo was an “unparalleled host “ .
Say what ..are you kidding me !

This “Letter” , oh wait .. I mean “Motion” from Norm is how they chose To address the Public , citing his accomplishments.
Ummm , This isn’t his resume .

Aghast that the words In this letter is how they chose to spend Their 15 minutes of fame .
Sorry ... Andy Warhol .
Exactly !
I read and felt Norms Breath and John Hancock on every sentence in “their” letter .

What grieving family Starts out with..
Suicide -

It should have started with ,” Our thoughts and prayers are with our nieces and nephews , we love you . We are so terribly saddened by the loss of your father and mother”.

Instead, it’s all about them and the loss of their Super Hero .
How about Gloria Farber’s loss , how about some words about the children’s loss .

Nope .

Just pompous words like how Fo was an “unparalleled host “ .
Say what ..are you kidding me !

This “Letter” , oh wait .. I mean “Motion” from Norm is how they chose To address the Public , citing his accomplishments.
Ummm , This isn’t his resume .

Aghast that the words In this letter is how they chose to spend Their 15 minutes of fame .
Sorry ... Andy Warhol .[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yes, and as a different but simplified example: If someone plots to kill someone but doesn't actually succeed in killing them, it's still a crime - and if they have someone helping them plot it, they too are involved in the crime.

(While this is not being discussed, it's also possible Fd would have been charged with plotting with KM to murder HIS wife - even though she was not in fact murdered - but we might never know if, when or whether the State had planned to charge Fd for that.)
YES, thank you for bring up the ongoing question about whether we would have ever seen Conspiracy to Commit Murder charges brought against BOTH KM and Fd for their role in a plot to murder KM STBX.

IMO the account of KM STBX which she delivered in her Family Court case regarding Fd reaching out to her to broker a 'meeting' with KM was compelling as well as chilling. Fd was never charged with his role in violating the KM no contact order. We know that the KM investigation is ongoing. KM has had his legal license suspended which perhaps might facilitate the investigation of his activities as well.

MOO

IMO I think post 233 above @xtrain nailed it.

More to come from LE and I speculated that much of it we cannot yet imagine.

KM investigation is ongoing.

AC enters the case and has engaged Atty. P. IMO her role in the Fd bond situation appears absolutely worthy of further investigation by LE as zero about what MSM have uncovered about her situation leads me to the conclusion that she had the financial wherewithal to support a $3 million unsecured note.

IKD what exactly we are looking at regarding the last Fd bond but the role of AC and the Atty. P. PI absolutely IMO need to be fully investigated by LE.

Further, the timeline of the woman at 4Jx discussed in the WFSB video I posted early absolutely needs scrutiny as it seems that she came back to 4Jx, left and LE didn't show up until shortly after noon. What did this person do when they returned to 4Jx at 11:18am, why did they leave and what caused the delay in making the welfare check phone call?

We don't know the CO concentration levels in the Suburban but I would think that the difference between breaking into the Suburban at 11:18am and 12 noon would have been HUGE and might have saved the life of Fd. Why did this person leave 4Jx? Did this person call Atty. P. or Atty Smith? Why was the welfare call to FPD delayed if this person was at 4Jx at 11:18am?

WFSB Reporters on the scene made note of all the traffic in/out of 4Jx and they had the drone present as well. The WFSB Reporter on the scene was quite concerned about the woman entering the property and leaving and made note to immediately report the situation to LE and discuss it in the live coverage. What was going on at the scene? The scene looked chaotic but I do wonder if we witnessed a suicide attempt or an assisted suicide? I hope LE makes the suicide investigation results public as few things at that scene which was captured live made sense IMO.

MOO
Interesting. I hadn't thought about this, but now wonder why it wasn't a major question for all of us:

When the woman left at 11:18 - and, I believe she returned just 10 minutes later - wasn't it likely Fd was already in the garage, setting up at the very least? Didn't she see him in there?

If the call from the bondsman more than 45 minutes earlier at 10:30 indicated Fd was already disoriented - doesn't that say something?

When he was already over an hour late to leave for the bond hearing before she even left the house, and assuming she'd have had GREAT interest in that hearing, why didn't she call his lawyers or the court about his being late? Or call someone to help when it became apparent he was in great distress?

“Will the State now investigate the circumstances that led to this horrible end? A family court system lacking accountability? A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber, while destroying a loving man’s relationship with his children?” Kyrimi wrote. (BBM)

What they put in this letter is soooo telling

And it was FD who destroyed the relationship with his children by killing their mother and throwing a creep like MT at them as a potential substitute.
Why even mention the estate of Gloria Farber?

Sounds like THEY are angry about missing out on the money that would come to FD via the children

And FD did his best to obtain as much of the funds of the Farber funds by welching on H. Farber's loan and attempting to steal the properties out from underneath them.

And using the term "BLEEDING"? Is that some sick twisted joke, when it was Jennifer's blood that has been found all over?

This is written by someone who doesn't have a teardrop's worth of sensitivity or compassion for the Faber family's loss.

Interesting. I hadn't thought about this, but now wonder why it wasn't a major question for all of us:

When the woman left at 11:18 - and, I believe she returned just 10 minutes later - wasn't it likely Fd was already in the garage, setting up at the very least? Didn't she see him in there?

If the call from the bondsman more than 45 minutes earlier at 10:30 indicated Fd was already disoriented - doesn't that say something?

When he was already over an hour late to leave for the bond hearing before she even left the house, and assuming she'd have had GREAT interest in that hearing, why didn't she call his lawyers or the court about his being late? Or call someone to help when it became apparent he was in great distress?

What if AC thought he had already left? What if he did not tell her what time he had to be in court?

When she returned, did she pull up to the front door of the home and then would not have heard or known that Fd was in the garage?

Or, MSM has the times Wrong. Not the first time.

IMO.

What if AC thought he had already left? What if he did not tell her what time he had to be in court?

When she returned, did she pull up to the front door of the home and then would not have heard or known that Fd was in the garage?

IMO.
Well they were both at the house, and in a relationship. Not sure why she wouldn't now when he left, but it is a huge house.

Then why did she return and go right to the garage, apparently? All seems odd, but we might learn more in the next few days.

IMO this public letter seems to be a shot across the bow blaming the Farber wealth for 'destroying a family'.

I've made the suggestion any number of times but it doesn't seem that the "Greek Family" actually read the Family Court file (of which I am sure Fd and his attys have complete copies including the non public bits).

Its unfortunate to hear this ongoing blame game play out in public during a time of Family Grief. Its also sad to see that when given a public platform to speak that instead of choosing to speak with LE ON THE RECORD the format taken is a 'hit and run' letter to the HC. Did anyone in the 'Greek Family' speak with CT LE ever? We know Fd never spoke with CT LE ever and frankly I do think this will go down as one of the main criticisms of the Atty. P. legal strategy. The lack of cooperation it appears of both Fd and the 'Greek Family' is disappointing, given that the goal was always to find JFd. The reference to some unknown killer on the lose in CT is equally irresponsible as if you have any information that can exonerate your brother then why not share it with LE? My guess is that its simply easier to criticise LE and head home to sunny weather. Fd could have spoken to LE at any time to exonerate himself but he never did. He had a suicide note (still don't know if it was real) to explain how he could be exonerated and he pointed the long finger at Atty. P. Atty. P. will never speak most likely as the quality of his representation of Fd will no doubt be debated endlessly as will be his statement that he never saw the suicide of Fd coming.

Again I make the suggestion to read the ENTIRE Family Court file prior to making a public call to release a single report which was absolutely discredited (as was the Doctor writing the report) by Judge Heller. Whoever is suggesting that this report will make a difference to change the public perception of your dead brother/uncle etc. IMO is leading you down a road of false dreams and wishes.

I would also strongly suggest reading the individual psychological reports of the older children to see precisely how Fd behaviour impacted the lives of these individuals in a way that was simply heartbreaking to read. The behaviour choices of Fd regarding his children and HIS CHOICE to not see his children for 10 months and to effectively weaponize the children against their mother amidst their psychological turmoil was probably one of the most heartbreaking and diabolical acts I've ever read about in a Family Court file.

IMO the prior DA article about the claims of the 'Greek Family' and the veiled innuendo surrounding the professionals in Family Court Case along with mention of the Farber wealth etc. was a shameful article that had little bearing IMO on the reality of the Family Court action that played out for 2 years. To single out one party or family as being responsible for the situation in Family Court simply belies the fact that there were 2 parties to the case. Fd filed more motions than JFd and even when he was representing himself held his own in the case but was losing not because he was "Greek" but because he didn't follow ANY rules. Fd was not a victim of the Family Court system IMO and the file present I believe confirms this as being true.

I wish the 'Greek Family' safe travels and time to work through their grief. I do hope at some point they can also reflect on the role and direct responsibility Fd had for the situation that he created in CT. The CT Family Court has any number of flaws and imperfections but it didn't rip a family apart, it didn't keep a father from his children and it wasn't responsible for his eventual death.

IMO Fd was himself alone responsible for everything that happened to him and its sad to see the 'Greek Family' perpetuate the identical delusion that we saw over and over from Fd. Fd was unable to look in the mirror and accept responsibility for anything ever and we have seen this in Family Court, Civil Court multiple times and ultimately Criminal Court.

MOO
Below....from your post @afitzy....All of your comments above are right on. I, too, understand that Fd's relatives are suffering right now, but they may want to temper future comments with time to process the entire situation. From everything I've read about the case, from counting motions and marveling that Fd didn't even complete the parenting courses required until March of 2019...generally required in the first months of a divorce in CT...I seriously question where his priorities were.

by @afitzy:
I would also strongly suggest reading the individual psychological reports of the older children to see precisely how Fd behaviour impacted the lives of these individuals in a way that was simply heartbreaking to read. The behaviour choices of Fd regarding his children and HIS CHOICE to not see his children for 10 months and to effectively weaponize the children against their mother amidst their psychological turmoil was probably one of the most heartbreaking and diabolical acts I've ever read about in a Family Court file.

IMO the prior DA article about the claims of the 'Greek Family' and the veiled innuendo surrounding the professionals in Family Court Case along with mention of the Farber wealth etc. was a shameful article that had little bearing IMO on the reality of the Family Court action that played out for 2 years. To single out one party or family as being responsible for the situation in Family Court simply belies the fact that there were 2 parties to the case. Fd filed more motions than JFd and even when he was representing himself held his own in the case but was losing not because he was "Greek" but because he didn't follow ANY rules. Fd was not a victim of the Family Court system IMO and the file present I believe confirms this as being true.

Bella Vita ended her reply to me "

"There seems to be alot of wishful thinking on behalf of MT/KM that the death of Fotis Dulos is a Get Out Of Jail Free Card. It's not. MOO."

I have no idea what MOO is, and I think this poster is out of line saying that I am defending anyone. I am simply a realistic person who doesn't think that the law supports a conspiracy charge now, regardless of how emotionally invested everyone is in seeing these people burn.

Maybe there’s more evidence of conspiracy that you haven’t seen yet. Are you open to the possibility that there is evidence that supports it, or are you convinced that MT and KM are being persecuted wrongfully by people bearing pitchforks and torches? By the way, MOO stands for My Own Opinion, or My Opinion Only.

Then why did she return and go right to the garage, apparently? All seems odd, but we might learn more in the next few days.

If she forgot something, would she necessarily pull through to the back of the home? I would just pull up to the front door and run in right quick.

On her next return, she would be coming back to stay and would have pulled through to the back of the home to park.

I wonder If this added time to AC's timeline is what ultimately did Fd in?

Was Fd counting on her to return at a specific/approximate time so that she could 'save' him and because she had to come back to the house for something and leave again, his 'save' time was delayed?

What did AC have to come back for?

Did Fd instruct her to return at a specific time?

IMO.

I'm sure FD family is sad, and they're striking out at what they perceive the unfair case against FD.

I read in the letter that they only discuss the Fotis they knew, and not the Fotis that they didn't know existed. Did they ever read the evidence the LE had complied against him? I would say did they ever ask him, but if they did, he would have denied it was true. There are some things that you can't deny and that is the trash bags, and the blood, the DNA evidence to name a few.

Maybe it is acceptable in their family for the men to do their own thing, and the women are just to take care of the children. It's possible they see that FD never did anything wrong because it's just the way their family is. But did he ever contribute to his family here, financially or mentally?

I also read into the letter the phrase they would take the body back to Greece for fear that the grave would be desecrated. The same words NP used, which leads me to believe NP might have a heavy hand in writing the letter. Also the last sentence, we demand nothing less than the whole truth and nothing but the truth? That certainly doesn't sound to me to be a phrase a grieving family would use. Will they also take back with them their mothers remains? Or do they know where she is buried or her ashes are kept?

Sorry they are grieving, but they have to know in their hearts that FD knew something more about JFD's disappearance, they don't seem to address any grief that JFD's family and her children still have not knowing where her remains are.

MOO

Sadly, I don’t think deep down they know that he did it. It is very apparent FD was the golden child and the pride and joy of his unhealthy family and elevated to a God like status. I’ve seen this happen in toxic patriarchal families where they worship, and I do mean worship, the son. No doubt FD has been feeding them lies about JD and her family for years setting her up to be the bad guy. I’m not surprised they released such a strong statement with no mention whatsoever about what a tragedy it is for the grandchildren to have lost both parents. It was alllllll about FD. Such a contrast from GF’s statement.

IMO.
IDK, but if I'd put down as much $$$ on the Fd bond as AC 'apparently' had then I think I would have followed him to the Courthouse myself if he didn't want me in the car with him!

We don't know exactly what the Fd vehicle options are these days as all we have seen recently have been the Suburban and the BMW M3. No sign of the white Jeep MT used to drive and I guess the Raptor is still with LE and the Porsche is out of commission and is at 585 DC.

But, to your point if AC had the BMW M3 and the Suburban was still in the garage and AC (assumption as to person as there could be 2 different females I think) arrived at 11:18am and saw the Suburban you would think that this might strike her as odd. Perhaps she like the bracelet monitoring people just kept calling him and going to voicemail? IDK.

The infamous CSP Spokesperson Foley made an off camera remark the other day about a woman at the scene too which I still don't understand. When the reporter asked about a woman at the scene I believe Foley replied something to the effect that she was with detectives. I'm just tossing this odd statement out there in the event that we get more information down the line and that it eventually makes sense. The scene at 4Jx was confusing as there appeared to be FPD, CSP, Lawyers for the bond company, AC and the 3 different ambulance companies arriving around the same time. We also heard later that Atty. P. sent someone to 4Jx but its unclear whether this happened or if it did who was the person that went to the scene?

MOO

Last edited:
If she forgot something, would she necessarily pull through to the back of the home? I would just pull up to the front door and run in right quick.

On her next return, she would be coming back to stay and would have pulled through to the back of the home to park.

I wonder If this added time to AC's timeline is what ultimately did Fd in?

Was Fd counting on her to return at a specific/approximate time so that she could 'save' him and because she had to come back to the house for something and leave again, his 'save' time was delayed?

What did AC have to come back for?

Did Fd instruct her to return at a specific time?

IMO.
Assuming AC was driving the Fd White BMW M3 which seems to be a safe bet as she was shown exiting the vehicle when she zoomed back to 4Jx. She arrived when Fd was on the ground being resuscitated and the video showed the White BMW M3 zooming into the driveway pass through and out popped AC and she stood pacing in the Courtyard. Going from memory of the live feed, this all might have been around 12:05pm or slightly thereafter 12:10pm or so.

I guess I'm not fully convinced that AC was the female that the reporters saw go and return earlier at 4Jx. The drone coverage didn't provide access to view of both the front of the house and back simultaneously as I think there might have been 2 different drones at different elevations (this is a guess as a later picture of the scene showed multiple drones on site). WFSB if I recall kept flipping the video between views of front of the house and the rear and then moved completely to covering the rear of the house once Fd was on the ground with first responders.

Given that neighbours CCTV captured Fd coming into/out of 4Jx I would bet LE knows the timelines of all the individuals that day. Also given the number of drones on site then I would think this would answer a good number of timeline issues as well.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads