Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn’t she move out by Monday ?
She doesn’t own any of the furniture, dishes, Rugs , lighting etc.. thus, needs no moving Van.
All she would need to pack up would be clothes .
Has there been any word on a funeral for FD? Maybe she is waiting on word of when and just didn't want to move to a hotel until she leaves town for good? I would think the body has been released to the family by now.

Crazy question but does anyone understand why a house that size is heated with propane? At 60 degrees interior temp the motion says 20 gallons a DAY!
Moo

I don't know about the Farmington area, but often in more rural areas or on islands or peninsulas, there is no pipeline infrastructure to deliver natural gas to the homes, so property owners who want an alternative to electricity use propane, which can be delivered by truck and stored onsite in a tank. It takes a certain level of population density to spread the cost or it takes a collection of property owners who are willing to pay substantial sums per property to fund having that infrastructure built.

So
Oops, sorry about the prior post, I ran into a technical issue.

This video seems to be saying that Michelle T and Kent M are going to be charged on whatever else they did, obstruction, rape, etc.
The implication was that the conspiracy portion would no longer be a factor. Which is what I thought originally although everyone disagreed and one person implied that I was defending them which is untrue, I don't have a horse in this race, I am just interested in the legal issues at stake, so please don't make this personal.
According to this, AC is off the hook for the future payments she would have paid. Does she lose what she already put up?

I hope that LE, PI or someone is watching that house. I would not be surprised if the current occidental, AC and FD’s relatives did not pack up any and all remaining furniture, pictures and anything not nailed down and take it with them come Friday. They may even say they are moving out Friday but yet and leave in the middle of the night Wednesday or Thursday. If he out stuff up to see, so would they. (60 years ago my moms friend did such a thing)

As far as AC, she will drive off with one of the cars and so would FD’s family.

then on the other hand would they try the squatter rights law....does CT have any squatter rights laws? A person can visit and then claim squatters rights and stay and stay. It takes an act of God to get the out legally or a shot to the head. (And again a friends relatives did much a thing in MD....bad ending to that one. One dead, one now has only two fingers he can move. I really do have nice friends though.)

So either they will try to move out with all that is left on the house, try the squatter rights law if CT has them, or go peacefully which I doubt.

I am sure NP is advising them of all tricks to pull to avoid following the laws....that is MOO.

Memorials to Fotis Dulos added to those near Farmington property

The greatest irony of this memorial, BBM: “Fotis Dulos beloved father, husband, brother, friend, son”

Of this I'm sure: that memorial will be gone the MOMENT AC and FD's relatives leave the property on Friday and only the memorial of FD's first (and innocent) victim will remain.

In other words: Lies need attending to stand and the meter is running on the presence of these attendants.

Probably because she (and Fd’s family) wanted to stay there until the funeral (that Fd didn’t allow Jennifer to have). But don’t be surprised to see a moving van full of stuff, if any of these people actually do leave.

If only we were able to be a fly on the wall in the negotiations of this estate and these private conversations between lawyers on both the sides. The Farber family representation is excellent and well coordinated. I am sure of that given the anticipation and continual pressure put on in this matter. I am sure that certain items will be loaded into a van based on an agreement between the two sets of counsel. It makes sense. To continue to have to go to court is expensive. The billable hours must be far more than the cost of the leftover vehicles and items in the house. To get them out and change the locks to get on with selling this property has to be worth it for the Farber family. Sometimes deals are struck in order to move forward.

The Farbers have a receiver they trust who clearly acted on Saturday to make sure the house is secure and protected. It is so maddening and so predictable that this is the reality of this situation.

I imagine Fd's family thinks there is a chance his name will be cleared which gives an indication of the level of control he had over them and the love they have for him. Nothing is going to change their thinking at this point. The dueling memorial is not a surprise in that they feel that he was backed into a corner and committed suicide because of the relentlessness of the press and unfair bond. On point, I agree that people need reasonable bonds, to be seen as innocent in the eyes of the law until found guilty, and have representation that helps to make their case. He did have a reasonable bond given the crime he was accused of, the evidence before the court, his ability to flee and his prior behavior while on bond. At no point in time did any judge or prosecutor abuse their power. He and his team did not produce the exculpatory evidence that could be used to lower his bond or dismiss the case. Nothing about his treatment in the legal case was/seemed out of bounds. He had adequate counsel.

The court of public opinion was another story. Unfortunately for Fd, his behavior in court and toward JFd gave the public a view of a man who had every interest in murdering his wife. He didn't want her to move out but live with his girlfriend and him in their home--no logical reason except to keep control of JFd's money in order to run the 4JX property and control his children. He continually skirted the intention of the court when it came to visitation or behavior. AND, his employee's car, under his control as it was parked on his property, was seen in NC on the parkway with a bike in the back and he did not account for his time. Further, he had dna in JFd's home and her blood was found in his vehicle and in the evidence he disposed of on Albany Ave. Tried and convicted by the public? Yes, but it was not for a lack of evidence that was produced by LE and Fd's own reported behavior. Can't get constitutional relief outside of court. There was no slander. There was no libel. The fact that his family and friends are hurting is sad. I won't judge them for still caring about him and I don't believe they can see his guilt. However, his public behavior led to a public rebuke of him which is a natural consequence.

What happens to his upside down properties and the creditors will be a long legal slog if his lawyers and those acting in his "interest" have any say in this. More money will go into the bank accounts of the lawyers rather than be saved to pay those who worked for him and his children. Unfortunately, that is our system of laws.

Edited to fix typos. i hate typos.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/RobertSCTLaw

‘I was searching myself’
Meanwhile, Pattis said he has no doubt his client had nothing to do with his wife’s disappearance. And the New Haven-based defense attorney partly blamed the media for Dulos’ troubles.

“I still don’t understand the fascination and preoccupation with this case,” Pattis said. “The questions they were asking were entirely consistent with his being guilty. Reporters were shouting out questions like, ‘Where is the body?’ as he was walking into the courthouse, and ‘Why did you do this to Jennifer?’ He was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, and his death was the functional equivalent of an execution.”

Pattis also said he’s bracing for civil litigation, which often follows the estate of a defendant such as Dulos, a real estate developer who assets are likely in the crosshairs.

The defense lawyer added that Dulos’ suicide led to introspection.

“You, as an attorney, always say, ‘I will do better, do better, do better.’ But sometimes you fail,” he said. “If there were obvious signs, I missed them. I am searching myself to ask what I could have done better.”

Likely to Fail, Norm Pattis Presses for Trial of Dead Client: 'I Do Suppose I'm Angry' | Connecticut Law Tribune

I don't know about the Farmington area, but often in more rural areas or on islands or peninsulas, there is no pipeline infrastructure to deliver natural gas to the homes, so property owners who want an alternative to electricity use propane, which can be delivered by truck and stored onsite in a tank. It takes a certain level of population density to spread the cost or it takes a collection of property owners who are willing to pay substantial sums per property to fund having that infrastructure built.

That or disgusting oil. The most backwards and behind the times thing I saw while living in Connecticut...heat your house with expensive oil. Just keep a stinking, flammable 200 gallon tank in your basement...

We lived in West Hartford and all of our neighbors had gas heat, EXCEPT FOR US because our landlord didn't want to pay the cost of having it set up.

Last edited:
If only we were able to a fly on the wall in the negotiations of this estate and these private conversations between lawyers on both the sides. The Farber family representation is excellent and well coordinated. I am sure of that given the anticipation and continual pressure put on in this matter. I am sure that certain items will be loaded into a van based on an agreement between the two sets of counsel. It makes sense. To continue to have to go to court is expensive. The billable hours must be far more than the cost of the leftover vehicles and items in the house. To get them out and change the locks to get on with selling this property has to be worth it for the Farber family. Sometimes deals are struck in order to move forward.

The Farbers have a receiver they trust who clearly acted on Saturday to make sure the house is secure and protected. It is so maddening and so predictable that this is the reality of this situation.

I imagine Fd's family thinks there is a chance his name will be cleared which gives an indication of the level of control he had over them and the love they have for him. Nothing is going to change their thinking at this point. The dueling memorial is not a surprise in that they feel that he was backed into a corner and committed suicide because of the relentlessness of the press and unfair bond. On point, I agree that people need reasonable bonds, to be seen as innocent in the eyes of the law until found guilty, and have representation that helps to make their case. He did have a reasonable bond given the crime he was accused of, the evidence before the court, his ability to flee and his prior behavior while on bond. At no point in time did any judge or prosecutor abuse their power. He and his team did not produce the exculpatory evidence that could be used to lower his bond or dismiss the case. Nothing about his treatment in the legal case was/seemed out of bounds. He had adequate counsel.

The court of public opinion was another story. Unfortunately for Fd, his behavior in court and toward JFd gave the public a view of a man who had every interest in murdering his wife. He didn't want her to move out but live with his girlfriend and him in their home--no logical reason except to keep control of JFd's money in order to run the 4JX property and control his children. He continually skirted the intention of the court when it came to visitation or behavior. AND, his employee's car, under his control as it was parked on his property, was seen in NC on the parkway with a bike in the back and he did not account for his time. Further, he had dna in JFd's home and her blood was found in his vehicle and in the evidence he disposed of on Albany Ave. Tried and convicted by the public? Yes, but it was not for a lack of evidence that was produced by LE and Fd's own reported behavior. Can't get constitutional relief outside of court. There was no slander. There was no libel. The fact that his family and friends are hurting is sad. I won't judge them for still caring about him and I don't believe they can see his guilt.

What happens to his upside down properties and the creditors will be a long legal slog if his lawyers and those acting in his "interest" have any say in this. More money will go into the bank accounts of the lawyers rather than be saved to pay those who worked for him and his children. Unfortunately, that is our system of laws.

An absolutely wonderful, empathetic summary of a very sad story. Thank you @kaen!

The children remain the true victims of an imperfect legal system. May the other related cases be handled quickly and with justice.

“I still don’t understand the fascination and preoccupation with this case,” Pattis said. “The questions they were asking were entirely consistent with his being guilty. Reporters were shouting out questions like, ‘Where is the body?’ as he was walking into the courthouse, and ‘Why did you do this to Jennifer?’ He was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, and his death was the functional equivalent of an execution.”
Honestly, LOL. Of course, when you ride down the street disposing of someone's bloody bra and t-shirt, that is entirely consistent with being guilty. NP, the living personification of a parody of a carnival barker. Can't make this[REDACTED]up!

‘I was searching myself’
Meanwhile, Pattis said he has no doubt his client had nothing to do with his wife’s disappearance. And the New Haven-based defense attorney partly blamed the media for Dulos’ troubles.

Pattis also said he’s bracing for civil litigation, which often follows the estate of a defendant such as Dulos, a real estate developer who assets are likely in the crosshairs.

The defense lawyer added that Dulos’ suicide led to introspection.

“You, as an attorney, always say, ‘I will do better, do better, do better.’ But sometimes you fail,” he said. “If there were obvious signs, I missed them. I am searching myself to ask what I could have done better.”

Likely to Fail, Norm Pattis Presses for Trial of Dead Client: 'I Do Suppose I'm Angry' | Connecticut Law Tribune

NPs office left Fotis Dulos to drive himself to life in prison. Yes they could have done better.

NP the answer to the public's obsession is the evidence of FD being in possession of his wife's bloody clothes along with the bloody trail in vehicles he owns or uses. Answer this as FD said you would and the obsession will end. Justice not served is a compelling obsession for many.

NPs introspection seems to end where facts begin.

MOO. Conspiracy only needs a discussion in advance of the crime, followed by any gesture that furthers the crime or attempt of the crime.

The bags are only part of it.

Actually if the state wasn't giving some type of pass on those bags she would be charged as an accomplice.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_952.htm#sec_53a-51
Sec. 53a-51. Attempt and conspiracy are crimes of the same grade and degree as the most serious offense which is attempted or is an object of the conspiracy, except that an attempt or conspiracy to commit a class A felony is a class B felony.
(1969, P.A. 828, S. 52.)

“A person or entity who enters into a plot with one or more other people or entities to commit illegal acts, legal acts with an illegal object, or using illegal methods, to the harm of others.” – Burton’s Legal Thesaurus

I’m not an attorney, but I can google. There is no ‘accomplice’ charge in CT. Troconis was charged with the functional equivalent of ‘accomplice in CT. Check the references you cited: is there ‘accomplice?’ Also, what could be worse than what you found- same crime that is the object of conspiracy- murder in this situation. She has already been charged with a crime equivalent to murder in CT.

(Edited to bring the snark level down.)

Last edited:
Honestly, LOL. Of course, when you ride down the street disposing of someone's bloody bra and t-shirt, that is entirely consistent with being guilty. NP, the living personification of a parody of a carnival barker. Can't make this[REDACTED]up!
I wonder if he frequented the Barnum Museum in Bridgeport as a child.

Not sure if this has been posted - 50 images of the pages of the bond package at the link

Marissa Alter
12 mins ·
BOND PACKAGE REPOST: I’ve reposted all the documents from Fotis Dulos’ bond package—this time with some names, numbers, and addresses redacted. Again, the bond issue is moot with Dulos’ death, but I know a lot of people were interested in who put up money to help Dulos post bond.

BOND PACKAGE REPOST: I’ve reposted all the documents from Fotis Dulos’ bond package—this time with some names, numbers, and addresses redacted. Again, the bond issue is moot with Dulos’ death, but I know a lot of people were interested in who put up money to help Dulos post bond.
Marissa Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member