Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: The Fotis Dulos case will go before Judge Gary White (Judge John Blawie is still out) in Stamford Friday morning. It is likely the state will push for the case to be dismissed. Attorney Norm Pattis will ask the court to consider his motion to continue to trial @News12CT

EP4Ve1GUEAIr3Xt.jpg

1:09 PM - 3 Feb 2020

If only we were able to be a fly on the wall in the negotiations of this estate and these private conversations between lawyers on both the sides. The Farber family representation is excellent and well coordinated. I am sure of that given the anticipation and continual pressure put on in this matter. I am sure that certain items will be loaded into a van based on an agreement between the two sets of counsel. It makes sense. To continue to have to go to court is expensive. The billable hours must be far more than the cost of the leftover vehicles and items in the house. To get them out and change the locks to get on with selling this property has to be worth it for the Farber family. Sometimes deals are struck in order to move forward.

The Farbers have a receiver they trust who clearly acted on Saturday to make sure the house is secure and protected. It is so maddening and so predictable that this is the reality of this situation.

I imagine Fd's family thinks there is a chance his name will be cleared which gives an indication of the level of control he had over them and the love they have for him. Nothing is going to change their thinking at this point. The dueling memorial is not a surprise in that they feel that he was backed into a corner and committed suicide because of the relentlessness of the press and unfair bond. On point, I agree that people need reasonable bonds, to be seen as innocent in the eyes of the law until found guilty, and have representation that helps to make their case. He did have a reasonable bond given the crime he was accused of, the evidence before the court, his ability to flee and his prior behavior while on bond. At no point in time did any judge or prosecutor abuse their power. He and his team did not produce the exculpatory evidence that could be used to lower his bond or dismiss the case. Nothing about his treatment in the legal case was/seemed out of bounds. He had adequate counsel.

The court of public opinion was another story. Unfortunately for Fd, his behavior in court and toward JFd gave the public a view of a man who had every interest in murdering his wife. He didn't want her to move out but live with his girlfriend and him in their home--no logical reason except to keep control of JFd's money in order to run the 4JX property and control his children. He continually skirted the intention of the court when it came to visitation or behavior. AND, his employee's car, under his control as it was parked on his property, was seen in NC on the parkway with a bike in the back and he did not account for his time. Further, he had dna in JFd's home and her blood was found in his vehicle and in the evidence he disposed of on Albany Ave. Tried and convicted by the public? Yes, but it was not for a lack of evidence that was produced by LE and Fd's own reported behavior. Can't get constitutional relief outside of court. There was no slander. There was no libel. The fact that his family and friends are hurting is sad. I won't judge them for still caring about him and I don't believe they can see his guilt. However, his public behavior led to a public rebuke of him which is a natural consequence.

What happens to his upside down properties and the creditors will be a long legal slog if his lawyers and those acting in his "interest" have any say in this. More money will go into the bank accounts of the lawyers rather than be saved to pay those who worked for him and his children. Unfortunately, that is our system of laws.

Edited to fix typos. i hate typos.

Spell Check does not help typos!

Another sad thing, is the all the houses built and or property that are tied up in legal foreclosures and liens will sit and rot, get mold, possibly flood because no one is allowed to take care of them, rent them or sell them. FD and his defense team have made a mess of things and they IMO do not care and are laughing. They have nothing to,lose, they lost it all but are laughing at the good people trying to save and protect the property.

MOO, cremate him, send him back to Turkey or Greece and let them have the ashes.

BOND PACKAGE REPOST: I’ve reposted all the documents from Fotis Dulos’ bond package—this time with some names, numbers, and addresses redacted. Again, the bond issue is moot with Dulos’ death, but I know a lot of people were interested in who put up money to help Dulos post bond.
Marissa Alter

this link is unavailable....

JUST IN: The Fotis Dulos case will go before Judge Gary White (Judge John Blawie is still out) in Stamford Friday morning. It is likely the state will push for the case to be dismissed. Attorney Norm Pattis will ask the court to consider his motion to continue to trial @News12CT

So pleased Judge White will be presiding. He is the only jurist to whom ole Norm has shown any respect towards in the Stamford Court.

The Exterior Photo of the boarded up garage door, I believe it is the Adjacent stall's door to the left of where the Suburban is parked.

We saw this in the many MSM videos and photos.

In the Interior Photo of the Suburban, note the Interior of the garage door directly behind the Suburban.

There is NO Damage to that stall's door.

These Photos at this link were taken After everything went down. Since you see the glass on the floor of the garage from LE breaking the window of the door to gain access.

In summation, the Damaged and Boarded Up Garage Door has nothing to do with Fd's Suicide Attempt.

It had been previously damaged and had a quick fix. Perhaps it was damaged due to a 'temper tantrum'?

IMO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 2.07.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 2.07.34 PM.png
    863.5 KB · Views: 67
I don't necessarily think he was after the kids trusts but I do think he thought that Jennifer's $400000 a year draw on her trust would come to him.
IMO he hoped that he would inherit that as her surviving spouse or that GF would fund him so that her grandchildren cold live in the comfortable lifestyle they have always had.

100% -- the 2 million is nothing compared to how he lived, sheesh the private school tuition on 5 kids is 50k per kid = 250k a year is no joke...

IMO, same as yours, he wanted to live the lifestyle he had become accustomed to as a man of leisure, who 'had a job title as builder' and didn't seem to sell homes, vacation 10 days a month without his wife and children, Dulos seemed to have no real schedule, and came and went as he pleased, drove expensive new automobiles that he didn't have to earn the money to pay for..and bully his wife and family..he was no prize.

IMHO with JD gone, he would get the houses, the cars, the kids, the money, GF handing him money as IF HE WERE her daughter..while Jennifer was 'killed jogging' or whatever scheme he was cooking up...

According to this bail bondsman contacted by
Fox61, AC will still have to pay back the additional bond amt. of $272,000 or $18,000 plus per month for 15 mo. even though Dulos is
dead.
Documents show North Carolina woman helped Dulos post bond

Perhaps if the SC bond company didn't do their due diligence and the CT state insurance board felt the company was over-extended, AC might get lucky and not be required to pay.

I cannot wait to hear what Judge White has to say to NP about continuing a murder trial with a dead defendant ...

The commentator in this video never said that conspiracy is no longer a factor. He merely gave an example of what the defense would likely argue. He actually said things are now worse for MT and KM. He never said conspiracy charges would be dropped. I listened twice to make sure.

I actually do have a horse in this race and don't mind admitting it. I want the full weight of justice bearing down on MT and KM.
Right, that was why I used the word "implication".

The commentator in this video never said that conspiracy is no longer a factor. He merely gave an example of what the defense would likely argue. He actually said things are now worse for MT and KM. He never said conspiracy charges would be dropped. I listened twice to make sure.

I actually do have a horse in this race and don't mind admitting it. I want the full weight of justice bearing down on MT and KM.
Also, to be clear, I am not at all emotionally invested in this, I merely find it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member