Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had no confirmation of any contact. We had claims that there MAY have been 3rd party contact between the two.
Isn’t It a given that those two were communicating .

Not sure why they would even bother communicating through a 3rd party when all they needed were disposable burner phones .
Easy to find ways to communicate ..

I would argue after watching this that the Spanish interpreter was there just for SHOW as MT was clearly listening to EVERYTHING including what the Judge, Dog Bite and Atty Colangelo were saying in English. Check for the couple of 'side eyes' given the translator too, not sure but he was speaking QUITE loudly IMO. Even Atty Colangelo seemed to be distracted by the Translator who seemed to almost be yelling. IMO I found it all quite distracting even though I was able to hear and understand the translator perfectly via video. I hope the Court finds a better less noisy and distracting means to offer this option to MT.

If the translator were needed by a Defendant then by all means its impt that they be present. But Atty Colangelo said quite clearly today this is the first time MT has asked for this option even though it had been offered. This leads me to believe that this is quite clearly a 'gimmick' of the new atty. and it seems that it might just be one of many he has up his sleeve. I'm also not convinced he knows anything about the MT business which is selling dead animal rugs and I do think the reference to a fabric business is incorrect. IMO the new atty seemed quite unprepared which was disappointing as it will simply drag this already slow process further. The whining about the files was also IMO ridiculous and showed him to possibly be someone unable to work well with others and get simple things done without complaining. Should be interesting to see how these basic first impressions pan out.

Abuse of process IMO takes many forms and as does trial gamesmanship. IMO today we learned quite a bit about the style and technique of MT new attorney.

MOO

Nope, I don't remember or didn't see them. Just lost my father to pancreatic cancer and was taking care of him for almost a year. Sometimes I literally "lost the thread" on WS. Would like to see the videos if someone can point me in the right direction.

So sorry for your loss.

I’ll dig around for some videos...it was quite a spectacle.

I would argue after watching this that the Spanish interpreter was there just for SHOW as MT was clearly listening to EVERYTHING including what the Judge, Dog Bite and Atty Colangelo were saying in English. Check for the couple of 'side eyes' given the translator too, not sure but he was speaking QUITE loudly IMO. Even Atty Colangelo seemed to be distracted by the Translator who seemed to almost be yelling. IMO I found it all quite distracting even though I was able to hear and understand the translator perfectly via video. I hope the Court finds a better less noisy and distracting means to offer this option to MT.

If the translator were needed by a Defendant then by all means its impt that they be present. But Atty Colangelo said quite clearly today this is the first time MT has asked for this option even though it had been offered. This leads me to believe that this is quite clearly a 'gimmick' of the new atty. and it seems that it might just be one of many he has up his sleeve. I'm also not convinced he knows anything about the MT business which is selling dead animal rugs and I do think the reference to a fabric business is incorrect. IMO the new atty seemed quite unprepared which was disappointing as it will simply drag this already slow process further. The whining about the files was also IMO ridiculous and showed him to possibly be someone unable to work well with others and get simple things done without complaining. Should be interesting to see how these basic first impressions pan out.

Abuse of process IMO takes many forms and as does trial gamesmanship. IMO today we learned quite a bit about the style and technique of MT new attorney.

MOO

Nope, I don't remember or didn't see them. Just lost my father to pancreatic cancer and was taking care of him for almost a year. Sometimes I literally "lost the thread" on WS. Would like to see the videos if someone can point me in the right direction.

Sorry-I didn’t mean to be a wiseguy. When I have time, I can point you there, unless somebody else can do it sooner for you. And I’m sorry about your father

There is something very wrong with this. So, Jose is now Kent's good friend, capable of passing confidential information to Smith? UGH!

How do they decide which cellmates will be put together in a cell? Or do they? Seems like they must...wouldn’t want an Epstein/Tartaglione mash up

Last edited:
Isn’t It a given that those two were communicating .

Not sure why they would even bother communicating through a 3rd party when all they needed were disposable burner phones .
Easy to find ways to communicate ..

I’ll bet MT was enjoying communicating with FD thinking it was behind AC’s back, and FD was making full use of it

@T2Fox61

Criminal justice sources: Ansonia murder suspect Jose Morales and Kent Mawhinney who’s accused of conspiracy to commit murder, in the disappearance of NewCanaan mother of five, Jennifer Dulos, are cellmates in Cheshire. ⁦
@FOX61News
Oh this could get interesting if Kent jibber jabbers to his cellmate during lonely times.
Plus his cellmate would have some leverage
on his own case, if Kent talks a bit.

EQMLc5XUcAAxxV-

@SabinaKuriakose
Schoenhorn has submitted Fotis Dulos’s suicide note as evidence
Whatever!

How do they decide which cellmates will be put together in a cell? Or do they? Seems like they must...wouldn’t want an Epstein/Tartaglione mash up

Mostly we have drug dealers and wife killers in CT jails...Tartaglione and Epstien's we don't have much of...altho, who wouldn't SAB walking into the cell as a child pedo / child killer and seeing Tartagalione..

I am behind on the Ansonia case.. The little girl, V, is the great niece of a HS friend of mine...that is how small this State is...and I know people that knew JD from her older son's sports team..the state is very small..

Apparently, they don't know FD is DEAD!!! I just received this notification from VINELink:
02/07/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that FOTIS DULOS, with docket number FST CR190148554T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 03/03/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428upload_2020-2-7_12-13-39.png. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members