Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the suicide note cuts both ways. MT new atty is simply presenting one such POV.

The alternative POV is that the Fd death represents a 'consciousness of guilt' for his actions in the murder of JFd. Not surprisingly the new MT atty isn't talking about this and Atty. P. per usual denies this strongly. I might be inclined to give some though to the Atty. P. POV if I for a second believed his conscience were clean in his treatment of Fd, but I am unable to give him that benefit of consideration here given his very long and very public track record on this sad and tragic case.

Knowing what we know about Fd and his longstanding inability to tell the truth about much of anything, which POV makes the most sense to you to try and explain the suicide note? I very much believe that if you watch people long enough and closely that they will tell you precisely who they are by virtue of their actions.

Fd with his huge case files in multiple courts IMO told the world precisely who and what he was with his actions. Whether you choose to believe the actions of Fd or the words of Atty. P. or even the words of Fd in his various interviews is a personal choice its your choice and the jury will eventually has a choice when they hear this evidence in the MT trial. Clearly the Greek Family didn't believe any of the actions of Fd and instead saw IMO what they wanted to see and believed the words of their brothers rather than his actions.

My money will be on personal actions OVER words all day and any day but that is simply me! This plays out very definitely IMO for MT. Look at the actions of MT over the course of her relationship with Fd, look at the actions of MT while being served with 3 arrest warrant and look at the motions put forward now by the new atty for MT. IMO these actions and choices very clearly tell the world yet more info about who exactly MT is and isn't.

My mind is quite clear on this issue but you have to decide as will the jury in the MT case most likely. I just look at the reality of Fd suicide where with his last act in life he essentially picked the pocket of the the last 2 people that sought to help him. Specifically, he took almost 1/3 of the net worth of his new girlfriend Anna Curry and the IRA of his longstanding party buddy GV (who isn't a wealthy person by any stretch) and who knows how much money from Atty. P. PI. To the end Fd was thinking of nobody but Fd and for whatever reason when it seems that he might have been close to looking in the mirror at his actions, his choice was instead to gas himself. To me, this last act of Fd tells a very clear and compelling story.

MOO

BBM
No, I'm quite clear. Have been for some time now.

The reason I quoted JS was that I wasn't aware that someone's dying declaration could exonerate another individual in their dying declaration. (If I am reading it right) It sounds like JS is going to argue this in the case against MT. He probably has to bring it up but IMO it won't fly. MOO

I'm so glad this dude has his priorities straight.

" If her daughter comes here, she cannot leave the house even to take her daughter for ice cream. These are things we are going to be working on in the immediate future.”

Going out for ice cream? Seriously.?

What kind of pea brain thinks of this when their client is facing a Conspiracy To Commit Murder Charge?

Shouldn't he be preparing her defense to get ready for her upcoming court appearance.

Sorry, doofus just hired doofus.
Guess these two of a kind just clicked...

"You meet with an individual, you either get along and click with that person or you don't," Schoenhorn said. "And you either get hired or you don't get hired."

New attorney for Michelle Troconis to question potential language barrier in Dulos case

While we can't post her SM here, you can be assured that all those who have followed her SM have seen how rough MT is. She's no sweetie-pie, that's for sure. She'll hold her own in jail just fine.

As @afitzy mentioned in the post above: 'The MT crotch grab shot while water-skiing is truly one to preserve for posterity' - and a good idea of who she is, on display for the world.

Thanks. I'll have a full set of dental extractions and implants without anesthesia before I'll wander around IG.

BBM
No, I'm quite clear. Have been for some time now.

The reason I quoted JS was that I wasn't aware that someone's dying declaration could exonerate another individual in their dying declaration. (If I am reading it right) It sounds like JS is going to argue this in the case against MT. He probably has to bring it up but IMO it won't fly. MOO
Dying Declaration
Definition
A dying declaration is a statement made by a declarant, who is unavailable to testify in court (typically because of the declarant's death), who made the statement under a belief of certain or impending death. The statement must also relate to what the declarant believed to be the cause or circumstances of the declarant's impending death.

Overview
An out-of-court statement is referred to as hearsay. A dying declaration is a type of hearsay. However, unlike regular hearsay, a dying declaration is admissible in court. As such, a dying declaration is as an exception to the hearsay rule.

Other general rules of admissibility also apply, such as the requirement that the declaration must be based on the declarant's actual knowledge.

The dying declaration may be used in civil law cases and criminal law cases.

It can't exonerate anyone. It's admissible. That's all it is. IMO.

In the movies I think that dying declaration works, but not in real life

Dying Declaration
Definition
A dying declaration is a statement made by a declarant, who is unavailable to testify in court (typically because of the declarant's death), who made the statement under a belief of certain or impending death. The statement must also relate to what the declarant believed to be the cause or circumstances of the declarant's impending death.

Overview
An out-of-court statement is referred to as hearsay. A dying declaration is a type of hearsay. However, unlike regular hearsay, a dying declaration is admissible in court. As such, a dying declaration is as an exception to the hearsay rule.

Other general rules of admissibility also apply, such as the requirement that the declaration must be based on the declarant's actual knowledge.

Exactly. FD's note in no way exonerated anyone. JMO

Also, about the dying declaration: If FD had admitted his guilt and given details, that would have been far more powerful. He needed to declare that he acted alone and how he did it. If he was truly interested in MT and KM being exonerated, that is what he would have done.

You saved me from having to type the same thing. :)

Concerning a dying declaration:
I have followed cases where the spouses journal or writings have been ruled admissible by the court which included the references: "if I die, my spouse is responsible". Not that it convicted anyone on its own merit but it was recorded as part of the trial transcript.

Schoenhorn finally got the age right

“She's going to have to give up her passport. She has a 13-year-old daughter who goes to school out of state. She cannot visit her daughter. If her daughter comes here, she cannot leave the house even to take her daughter for ice cream. These are things we are going to be working on in the immediate future.”
New attorney for Michelle Troconis to question potential language barrier in Dulos case

Schoenhorn said her GPS bracelet has left a visible sore on her ankle and house arrest has prevented her from seeing her 15-year old daughter who attends school out-of-state.
Michelle Troconis’ new lawyer files four motions with hopes to exonerate her charges

Am I allowed to say “tough tittie”?

Dying Declaration
Definition

Overview

And a good Law Clerk can go back in the Civil Case and count the verified (by the Judge) lies
told by FD while trying to embellish his civil
case.
The man was a known lier. I think his reputation will just get worse (if that's possible) if they try this defense tactic.

So I guess DogBite has shown his hand, this will be mT's defense. Cause FD said so.
Bwahahahaha. A lying, cheating, fraud, gigolo
said it so it's true.

Concerning a dying declaration:
I have followed cases where the spouses journal or writings have been ruled admissible by the court which included the references: "if I die, my spouse is responsible". Not that it convicted anyone on its own merit but it was recorded as part of the trial transcript.
Nicole Brown Simpson's writings were admitted. IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13