Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the mere mention of FD's Suburban seen
behind Welles in the AW has me wondering if this will be explained more in the future.
As we've seen in the past when something is
just dropped into the AW it eventually plays
an important part in the investigation.

Let's just say LE knows MT was driving that Suburban near Welles on 5/24 and has further
evidence to show that MT helped with the garage clean-up. Wouldn't this clearly show
she tampered with evidence by mopping up blood in NC? We know she helped throw out
bags on Albany and helped clean up the truck on MS.
I wonder if LE doesn't have much more on MT than we've seen. And maybe she did commit
tampering in NC.
Yes, and don't forget the very clear footprint in the 69/71 Welles garage that is as yet unidentified by LE but we have seen MT wearing those exact sneakers many times.

MOO

The attorney for a murder suspect who died a couple of days after he tried to kill himself filed paperwork to have the case move forward.
Norm Pattis released to Channel 3 on Tuesday the motion to substitute Fotis Dulos with Fotis Dulos' estate in court.

"As news of the tragic circumstances under which Mr. Dulos became unresponsive spread, people across the world began to rehash and emphasize the infamous and heinous allegations against Mr. Dulos," Pattis wrote in the motion. "Throughout the course of this case, the state has painted Mr. Dulos as a diabolical murderer while failing to bring a murder charge for months."

"Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence before the world," he said.

Pattis cited examples of posthumous trials, including that of Joan of Arc.

He argued that in her case, a posthumous trial became necessary because of the infirmities that dictated the course of the proceedings.

"Consequently, the undersigned respectfully requests the court allow Mr. Dulos' estate to be substituted for Mr. Dulos in this matter," Pattis concluded

here's the motion:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9c80-8b64bd583c82/5e42c65ecad58.pdf.pdf

Attorney draws similarities between Joan of Arc and Fotis Dulos in court motion

RK phone-in interview with a Greek talk show. Someone stayed up super late with me to get this completed for our group. Really appreciate it.
84481218_10219988890866162_4730123757409009664_n.jpg
84532773_10219988891546179_1847187368684027904_n.jpg

84351624_10219988891346174_1269949476408131584_n.jpg

84878224_10219988890986165_5307010995669958656_n.jpg

The attorney for a murder suspect who died a couple of days after he tried to kill himself filed paperwork to have the case move forward.
Norm Pattis released to Channel 3 on Tuesday the motion to substitute Fotis Dulos with Fotis Dulos' estate in court.

"As news of the tragic circumstances under which Mr. Dulos became unresponsive spread, people across the world began to rehash and emphasize the infamous and heinous allegations against Mr. Dulos," Pattis wrote in the motion. "Throughout the course of this case, the state has painted Mr. Dulos as a diabolical murderer while failing to bring a murder charge for months."

"Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence before the world," he said.

He argued that in her case, a posthumous trial became necessary because of the infirmities that dictated the course of the proceedings.

"Consequently, the undersigned respectfully requests the court allow Mr. Dulos' estate to be substituted for Mr. Dulos in this matter," Pattis concluded

here's the motion:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9c80-8b64bd583c82/5e42c65ecad58.pdf.pdf

NP egotistically uses the children of Fd as the main thrust of his supposed "search for justice." In so doing he has forever placed these children in a limbo that no person deserves. It is an absolute parody of justice to soothe NP's guilty conscience for not recognizing his client was disintegrating mentally.

Nobody deserves the hell this motion creates for the innocent kids. NP's selfish quest for notoriety supersedes the bounds of human decency. Having written this, obviously by the date, while NP was in shock and filing it while he is out of the office (vacationing in Greece?), exemplifies cowardice as well as unbridled ego. Shame on you Norm!

here's the motion:

I don't understand why they just can't tell NP - MOTION DENIED!!! Enough is enough??? moo

SBM
I'd love to hear WS resident attorneys' views of this motion. IMO, FD forfeited his trial when he went out like a coward. If he truly wanted a trial as this motion says, he would have stuck around a while.

NP really outdid himself this time. Bringing the children into it like this?? Joan of Arc?? If NP has the evidence that FD, et. al. are innocent, just come out with it. That in itself should be drama enough even for Norm Pattis. Imagine the book he could write then. JMO

NP's phony righteous indignation does not serve him, FD or his other clients well, IMO. It is kind of embarrassing, actually. All MOO

Do you have a link to show the type of shoe print that was found? I haven’t seen that this information was released.
Blood was located on both garbage cans inside the garage.

Blood splatter was noted along the driver side door.

An area where it appeared someone tried to clean up blood on the concrete floor.

Partial bloody shoe impressions were noted on the concrete floor.

A quarter sized droplet of blood on the driver's side rear fender

The left front fender driver's side showed an area that was wiped clean.

Droplets of blood were on the front of vehicle.

A blood smear was found on the concrete floor next to driver's rear door

Blood was on one of the garbage can's left side lift handle.

Yes, and don't forget the very clear footprint in the 69/71 Welles garage that is as yet unidentified by LE but we have seen MT wearing those exact sneakers many times.

MOO
PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I went through the warrants again, and the partial footprint is never identified as Converse. Converse WERE part of a SW for 4JC, but we don't know whether that relates to the footprint or if surveillance saw FD wearing them (since they were looking for the other clothes he was wearing on tape on Albany in the same warrant). Did I miss where the footprint was identified as Converse?

here's the motion:

Likely to Be Denied, Norm Pattis Presses for Trial of Dead Client: 'I Do Suppose I'm Angry' | Connecticut Law Tribune

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I went through the warrants again, and the partial footprint is never identified as Converse. Converse WERE part of a SW for 4JC, but we don't know whether that relates to the footprint or if surveillance saw FD wearing them (since they were looking for the other clothes he was wearing on tape on Albany in the same warrant). Did I miss where the footprint was identified as Converse?
A black cap with white emblem on its front, a white T-shirt with circular black pattern (as seen in surveillance images ~el1ed-fo-the

~G-a-vit), black trash type bags, Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers, zip ties, blood, saliva, physiological fluids, secretions, and genetic

material, hair, fibers, fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, shoe prints, axes, knives and other sharp force instruments and cutting

tools; cellular telephones and electronic communication devices to include SIM cards, computers and electronic storage media and,

digital imaging devices; video surveillance system; and handwritten notes and correspondence by, to, or from the victim, and any

other evidence that may indicate Jennifer Dulos was in, on, or about the property or home. The evidence will be collected and

submitted to the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Forensic Science Laboratory located at 278 Colony St., in

Meriden, CT, for physical examination, scientific testing and forensic analysis and or any other qualified law enforcement facility.

A black cap with white emblem on its front, a white T-shirt with circular black pattern (as seen in surveillance images ~el1ed-fo-the

~G-a-vit), black trash type bags, Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers, zip ties, blood, saliva, physiological fluids, secretions, and genetic

material, hair, fibers, fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, shoe prints, axes, knives and other sharp force instruments and cutting

tools; cellular telephones and electronic communication devices to include SIM cards, computers and electronic storage media and,

digital imaging devices; video surveillance system; and handwritten notes and correspondence by, to, or from the victim, and any

other evidence that may indicate Jennifer Dulos was in, on, or about the property or home. The evidence will be collected and

submitted to the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Forensic Science Laboratory located at 278 Colony St., in

Meriden, CT, for physical examination, scientific testing and forensic analysis and or any other qualified law enforcement facility.

Like these?
14220144-7099411-Dulos_girlfriend_who_a_source_confirmed_is_Michelle_Traconis_pic-a-113_1559579002841.jpg

Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Divorce case is dropped. Charges against FD in murder of his wife are dropped. Is this as if both parents had died together in a car accident, who would be the beneficiary? Did FD die intestate? Do the Dulos kids inherent all? Does FD sister have a right to What remains of FD assets? Does GF really have to now fight FD sister for what rightfully belong to GF and her grandchildren?

In CT, if the deceased fails to leave a Will and the spouse is also deceased, then the Entire Lot goes to any surviving CHILDREN After Creditors have been paid.

Rena and the entire Greek family have NO CLAIM in this case.

However, Anyone can walk in off the street and file in Probate Court, but this does Not indicate they actually have a legal claim.

I have no connection to JFd or Fd and Yet, I can walk in and file in Probate Court against their Estate. Do I have a leg to stand on? ABSOLUTELY NOT, but I am still afforded the Right to file and PAY for such a filing.

In the end, there is NO CHANCE in H**L that the Greek family gets one iota of the Estate. It is Not going to happen.

I don't understand WHY she thinks that she even has a Claim. NP, perhaps? NP is committing THEFT when he leads the Greek Family in this Fiasco.

Rena is Fighting her Nieces and Nephews. Who in their right mind would want to take the inheritance from the Children?

IMO.

SBM
I'd love to hear WS resident attorneys' views of this motion. IMO, FD forfeited his trial when he went out like a coward. If he truly wanted a trial as this motion says, he would have stuck around a while.

NP really outdid himself this time. Bringing the children into it like this?? Joan of Arc?? If NP has the evidence that FD, et. al. are innocent, just come out with it. That in itself should be drama enough even for Norm Pattis. Imagine the book he could write then. JMO

NP's phony righteous indignation does not serve him, FD or his other clients well, IMO. It is kind of embarrassing, actually. All MOO

Totally agree with you 100%. This motion to me is nonsense. His clients' (his former client btw) final wish was that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers??? If his client wanted to be tried before a jury, all he had to do was not kill himself!! The fact that he committed suicide suggests the opposite. That he did not want to face trial. And who is FD's "estate" Norm is referencing ? And then they sign it "The Defendent, Fotis Dulos ? How can they sign it from a dead man? The whole thing is utter hogwash.ALL IMO totally

Although the night of our conversation had already been five days since the death of her beloved brother, Rena Doulou has not yet realised exactly what has happened. "I have a feeling he's going to show up from somewhere to talk to me. I know, it sounds unreal after she's dead, but
“The children came after I had to voice and move through a lawyer to give permission to see and kiss their father for the last time. I wasn't allowed to be with them. They came in alone to say their last goodbyes. It was a very moving, shocking moment." A few hours earlier, doctors had informed Rena Dolu, who traveled to America with her husband, that there was no longer any hope of Fotis coming back.

"The doctors ran into him, fought a lot and did everything they could to bring him back to some extent. They put him in a hyperbaric chamber in order to oxygenate the brain, but the damage was irreparable." The most difficult time was not the decision to donate his organs to his fellow men who needed them, but the last rejoiced before he was disconnected from mechanical support.

"His funeral took place in the hospital and today (p.s.: last Tuesday) we proceeded to the process of cremation. When we are done with the procedures we will return to Greece and have a memorial service to be honored by the relatives and friends who have stood for us all this time."
I ask her how she found out about her brother's demeaning.

https://www.protothema.gr/world/art...Vpq9EE2mIsqP5GrZOWJ3LyvBOUz2ZTDkyzBEEKAdMjX9U
Η τραγωδία του Φώτη Ντούλος: «Αϊ στο διάολο, δεν θα με φάτε εσείς!», είπε και αυτοκτόνησε

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces