Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“As soon as possible”? The fact that she didn’t do it from the start shows a conscious and deliberate intention to deceive the court. Lock ‘er up!!!

Why bother it wouldnt makes difference. JS would argue that she did not understand due to the language issues and say she thought valid passports. This is just so ridiculous that they have all made this into a comedic tragedy.

Sister says Dulos estate was “under attack” as Fotis was still clinging to life

Update on the Probate situation for Fd. FOX61 has reviewed the 30 pages filed by Pattis on behalf of Rena Dulos. Fox61 did not publish the document on its website unfortunately.

It appears that this matter is taking place in Farmington, CT. Atty. P. on behalf of Rena Dolos did make a filing for the Fd Estate.

===========
Quotes from article:

Author: Matt Caron
Published: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020
Updated: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020

FARMINGTON – Tuesday there will be a hearing at the Probate Court in Farmington to decide who should be in charge of taking care of Fotis Dulos' Farmington estate at 4 Jefferson Crossing. On Monday, FOX61’s Matt Caron sifted through the 36 page public filing of legal submissions.

We discovered a letter signed by Fotis' sister Rena Dulos just after Fotis died asking the court to appoint Christopher LaTronica, one of Fotis' attorneys as the temporary admittatur of the estate.

In the letter, Rena says Fotis' estate, "...is, or is threatened to soon be, under attack from adverse parties." She goes onto say it faces, "imminent and potentially irreversible harm..." Rena Dulos also says it is, "only the beginning of the wolves clawing at the door to Mr. Dulos' estate."

The court ended up appointing Christopher Hug as the temporary administrator.

The Faber estate did not object to that appointment. Hug has agreed to make an inventory of all Fotis Dulos' assets and has agreed not to sell any items or property.

The documents reveal Fotis Dulos' mortgage on the 4 Jefferson Crossing home is $2.3-million. It reveals Fotis did not pay $21,000 in property taxes and has unpaid utility bills.

anyone know who the Judge is that's in charge of this probate?

Sister says Dulos estate was “under attack” as Fotis was still clinging to life

Update on the Probate situation for Fd. FOX61 has reviewed the 30 pages filed by Pattis on behalf of Rena Dulos. Fox61 did not publish the document on its website unfortunately.

It appears that this matter is taking place in Farmington, CT. Atty. P. on behalf of Rena Dolos did make a filing for the Fd Estate.

===========
Quotes from article:

Author: Matt Caron
Published: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020
Updated: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020

FARMINGTON – Tuesday there will be a hearing at the Probate Court in Farmington to decide who should be in charge of taking care of Fotis Dulos' Farmington estate at 4 Jefferson Crossing. On Monday, FOX61’s Matt Caron sifted through the 36 page public filing of legal submissions.

We discovered a letter signed by Fotis' sister Rena Dulos just after Fotis died asking the court to appoint Christopher LaTronica, one of Fotis' attorneys as the temporary admittatur of the estate.

In the letter, Rena says Fotis' estate, "...is, or is threatened to soon be, under attack from adverse parties." She goes onto say it faces, "imminent and potentially irreversible harm..." Rena Dulos also says it is, "only the beginning of the wolves clawing at the door to Mr. Dulos' estate."

The court ended up appointing Christopher Hug as the temporary administrator.

The Faber estate did not object to that appointment. Hug has agreed to make an inventory of all Fotis Dulos' assets and has agreed not to sell any items or property.

The documents reveal Fotis Dulos' mortgage on the 4 Jefferson Crossing home is $2.3-million. It reveals Fotis did not pay $21,000 in property taxes and has unpaid utility bills.

anyone know who the Judge is that's in charge of this probate?

It was a quick divorce, so she may not have had an attorney, and I'm not seeing one listed on the Miami-Dade court records. I blanked out her ex's name JIC.

GXXXXXX, PXXXX VS TROCONIS, MICHELLE
Local Case Number: 2016-029217-FC-04
Filing Date: 12/12/2016
State Case Number: 132016DR029217A00104
Case Type: Dissolution Of Marriage
Consolidated Case No.: N/A
Judicial Section: FC29
Case Status: CLOSED
Parties
Number of Parties: 2

Party Description Party Name Attorney Information Other Attorney(s)
Petitioner Gxxxxxx, Pxxxx
Respondent Troconis, Michelle

OCS Search
FL has terrific probate divorce instructions and forms for those that are amicable IMO

I hate asking questions that have already been discussed but read here a bit ago about MT having a fender bender in the NC and also possibly stalking JFD home there... am I remembering this correctly? Does anyone have a link or suggestion as to where I can read more about this?

Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Divorce case is dropped. Charges against FD in murder of his wife are dropped. Is this as if both parents had died together in a car accident, who would be the beneficiary? Did FD die intestate? Do the Dulos kids inherent all? Does FD sister have a right to What remains of FD assets? Does GF really have to now fight FD sister for what rightfully belong to GF and her grandchildren?
Intestate Succession Laws in Connecticut - Maya Murphy, P.C.
intestate succession - JFD gets half and the children get the other half if he had no Will - this will be an interesting probate if that’s the case since she has no death certificate that I am aware of
JMO

Intestate Succession Laws in Connecticut - Maya Murphy, P.C.
intestate succession - JFD gets half and the children get the other half if he had no Will - this will be an interesting probate if that’s the case since she has no death certificate that I am aware of
JMO

The irony of this cracks me up-NP has always contended that a murder charge is erroneous since there is no proof that Jennifer is dead, and now it comes back to bite him (and Rena) in the butt, because if there is no proof that she is dead, half of Fd’s “estate” goes to her.

Why bother it wouldnt makes difference. JS would argue that she did not understand due to the language issues and say she thought valid passports. This is just so ridiculous that they have all made this into a comedic tragedy.
You’re exactly right. This sudden language barrier of hers is as unbelievable as she is. How did FD and her communicate, sign language? I’m sure the people she socialized with as well as business associates can vouch that she most certainly understands the English language.

Does the bold text only apply to the person the charge is being filed against? If so, there is no evidence (that we, the public, know of) that MT did any action outside of Hartford county.

The statement made above about 'actions outside of Hartford County' seem to be hitting the threads here on repeat from a variety of sources and I'm truly baffled why this has any relevancy to much of anything other than to statements made by MT new attorney who claims that he hasn't read the files and doesn't have enough information to speak about the case YET felt compelled to file a motion in Court to change the case location to Hartford BUT said he wasn't prepared to discuss his motion in Court the other day. Perhaps this kind of stuff happens routinely in Hartford Courts but it was a bit confusing in Stamford the other day and even gave Atty Colangelo pause as he seemed to bite his tongue and stopped himself from asking, "then why did you file the motion?". The look on Judge Whites face was quite priceless too as he appeared equally baffled. It was quite a performance for the first 'day in the school' IMO!

IMO Atty S simply seemed to be blowing smoke to accommodate no doubt the request/demand of Mama A and the attorney who she might just have managing this case behind the scenes.

I asked the question the other day but didn't get an answer so I will repeat it again now:

A person is murdered in New Canaan, CT and the perps travel to Los Angeles, CA with the body and the evidence, where they are ultimately arrested. Along the way of travelling via car from CT to CA the perps dispose of evidence in each of the states they travel through on their trip. In which state and courthouse location will this case be tried once the perps are captured and arrested for murder in CA based on an AW from CT?

Hint: I believe this to be a rhetorical question.

MOO
I'm glad your hypothetical question is rhetorical since it's not remotely the same as what's being discussed here.

Whether or not MT committed crimes outside of Hartford county is absolutely relevant in regards to where her case is tried. Her lawyer's preparation (or lack thereof) does not change the fact that a case is generally tried in the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred.

You don't have to like it, but the evidence currently available seems to support the case being tried where the crimes took place (Hartford county). If the State presents evidence otherwise, then the motion is denied and everyone moves on.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're hypothetical question is rhetorical since it's not remotely the same as what's being discussed here.

Whether or not MT committed crimes outside of Hartford county is absolutely relevant in regards to where her case is tried. Her lawyer's preparation (or lack thereof) does not change the fact that a case is generally tried in the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred.

You don't have to like it, but the evidence currently available seems to support the case being tried where the crimes took place (Hartford county). If the State presents evidence otherwise, then the motion is denied and everyone moves on.

I’m not sure it can be said that, even though the murder happened in New Canaan, the conspiracy is limited to Farmington, though. We know where the murder happened, and the conspiracy is tied to it. Not sure why it would be tried in Hartford. Is there a precedent for this that can be examined?

Anyone else notice? FORE Group website has been suspended.

I tried to access today to take another look at the various completed and available projects, but discovered it suspended.

Any idea who did that?

Domain does not expire until October. Probably not paying monthly hosting fees.

Domain Name: FOREGROUPINC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 625945247_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: Domain Names ~ Register Domains with Enom
Updated Date: 2019-10-04T19:12:13Z
Creation Date: 2006-10-09T19:01:53Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-09T19:01:53Z

That domain name expired in December:

Domain Name: FIVEMAKESSEVEN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1693091975_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Registrar URL: Wild West Domains
Updated Date: 2020-02-01T23:11:16Z
Creation Date: 2011-12-20T20:59:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-20T20:59:14Z

Adam Davenport, 31, has been charged for allegedly harassing lawyers Norm Pattis and Kevin Smith, attorneys for late murder defendant Fotis Dulos. Davenport is accused of making “over 30 phone calls” from two phone numbers, and going as far as to threaten the attorneys.
According to cops, Davenport got mad at how this defense played out, and he went over the line. Pattis and Smith said they got numerous phone calls from the defendant dating back to last Sept. 5, cops said. Oct. 15 was allegedly a busy night. Pattis got calls at 8:19 p.m., 8:21 p.m, 8:24 p.m, 8:30 p.m, 8:33 p.m, 8:36 p.m, and 8:45 p.m, according to the affidavit. Davenport allegedly called Smith at 8:39 p.m, 8:43 p.m, and 8:48 p.m, investigators said.

Both attorneys said they’ve gotten threats before, but they took this seriously when the caller–who they did not know–said on Oct. 15 that “Smith is not safe” and “it’s gonna be real easy man, real easy,” according to the affidavit. In another incident, the suspect allegedly threatened Pattis, telling him he’d go to his office.
According to cops, Davenport got mad at how this defense played out, and he went over the line. Pattis and Smith said they got numerous phone calls from the defendant dating back to last Sept. 5, cops said. Oct. 15 was allegedly a busy night. Pattis got calls at 8:19 p.m., 8:21 p.m, 8:24 p.m, 8:30 p.m, 8:33 p.m, 8:36 p.m, and 8:45 p.m, according to the affidavit. Davenport allegedly called Smith at 8:39 p.m, 8:43 p.m, and 8:48 p.m, investigators said.

Adam-Davenport-via-New-Haven-Police-Department.jpg

‘Better Watch Your Back’: Man Allegedly Harassed Fotis Dulos Attorneys in ‘Over 30 Calls’

CT Man Caught Trespassing At Fotis Dulos' Farmington Home: PD
By Alfred Branch, Patch Staff Learn how you can
Feb 10, 2020 3:03 pm ET | Updated Feb 10, 2020 8:04 pm ET

The suspect had contact with Jennifer Farber Dulos' accused murderer before he died, and the man reportedly scared him.
patch.com/connecticut/newcanaan/ct-man-caught-trespassing-fotis-dulos-farmington-home-pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces