Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A black cap with white emblem on its front, a white T-shirt with circular black pattern (as seen in surveillance images ~el1ed-fo-the

~G-a-vit), black trash type bags, Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers, zip ties, blood, saliva, physiological fluids, secretions, and genetic

material, hair, fibers, fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, shoe prints, axes, knives and other sharp force instruments and cutting

tools; cellular telephones and electronic communication devices to include SIM cards, computers and electronic storage media and,

digital imaging devices; video surveillance system; and handwritten notes and correspondence by, to, or from the victim, and any

other evidence that may indicate Jennifer Dulos was in, on, or about the property or home. The evidence will be collected and

submitted to the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Forensic Science Laboratory located at 278 Colony St., in

Meriden, CT, for physical examination, scientific testing and forensic analysis and or any other qualified law enforcement facility.
This is exactly the passage I was referencing. The way it is framed makes it seem like the only specific items they are looking for were seen on the surveillance footage on Albany (hat, shirt, shoes).

The partial footprint could still be Converse, but it's a pretty distinctive tread IMO and even has Converse imprinted on the bottom iirc.

RK phone-in interview with a Greek talk show. Someone stayed up super late with me to get this completed for our group. Really appreciate it.
84481218_10219988890866162_4730123757409009664_n.jpg
84532773_10219988891546179_1847187368684027904_n.jpg

84351624_10219988891346174_1269949476408131584_n.jpg

84878224_10219988890986165_5307010995669958656_n.jpg
As usual your army is 'ON IT'. Thanks for posting.

Not even sure where to start with commenting on any of the Sister Rena comments. IMO they speak for themselves and simply IMO continue the delusion of Fd which we here on WS watched play out so many times across the span of many years.

But, I do have to say that bringing in the possibility of the DNA of the children into the situation is a new low even by the already low standards of Pattisville and Fd. Simply no words for the inclusion of private visit by the children to the hospital which has never been reported in the Press. Why attack and discuss minor children?

The Host holding up the system of law in Greece as superior to that of the US is a masterful touch as I'm not sure if she watched the social media in Greece catch on fire when the US Professor from Germany was attacked and murdered while out on a jog when she was attending a scientific conference in 2019.

Its sad to see this all play out in public and I wish the family would simply take the time to reflect and grieve in private rather than lashing out and blaming the world and the US system of justice.

MOO

Last edited:
Blood was located on both garbage cans inside the garage.

Blood splatter was noted along the driver side door.

An area where it appeared someone tried to clean up blood on the concrete floor.

Partial bloody shoe impressions were noted on the concrete floor.

A quarter sized droplet of blood on the driver's side rear fender

The left front fender driver's side showed an area that was wiped clean.

Droplets of blood were on the front of vehicle.

A blood smear was found on the concrete floor next to driver's rear door

Blood was on one of the garbage can's left side lift handle.
If this is an excerpt from the AW, I have read that. I am wondering how @afitzy made the connection between the “partial bloody shoe impression” and “MT wearing those exact sneakers”.

Weinstein wants temporary administrator to continue. He believes there is no will from Fotis. Weinstein says he didn’t pick an administrator he left it to the court. Dulos side did make a recommendation.
Weinstein says he never had intent to bar Dulos family and interfere in grieving.

@FOX61News

Judge asks, do you have a death certificate or letter from medical examiner proving Fotis’ death? Chris Smith stands and says he has them.
Weinstein wants temporary administrator to continue. He believes there is no will from Fotis. Weinstein says he didn’t pick an administrator he left it to the court. Dulos side did make a recommendation.
Weinstein. Locks have been changed. Items are back to the best of his knowledge. Weinstein filled the propane tanks. Lowered the heat to 62-degrees.
Hug speaking now. Says he’s been working with receiver Giuffria to secure premises. New Locks, window repair, security system reset.
@FOX61NEWS

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The probate judge has to grant schoenhorn status to intervene. There are several attorneys here including one for children and of course for dulos

10:02 AM - 11 Feb 2020
Attorney Jon Schoenhorn filed motion to intervene in the probate case seeking to protect her assets that include bath towels, backgammon board, juice maker, 12 champagne glasses, numerous sets of skis and a Honda motorcycle.

Michelle troconis is joining the group that wants things from Fotis Dulos’s Jefferson Crossing home. Her attorney has filed motion seeking her surf board, crepe maker and numerous other items.

9:54 AM - 11 Feb 2020

Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) | Twitter
Hug not aware of incidents at the home....except a cat that was residing there. They caught the cat Sunday afternoon. Cat is staying with a friend of Mr. Dulos now.
Hug meeting with financial institutions to determine inventory assets in the house.
Hug also is charge of protecting Dulos other Fore Group properties.
Hig hope to supply court with inventory of contents and properties within the next 30 days.

@FOX61News

If this is an excerpt from the AW, I have read that. I am wondering how @afitzy made the connection between the “partial bloody shoe impression” and “MT wearing those exact sneakers”.
@rjay, As a clarification, my inference was speculative and attempting to connect the dots on the presence of a possible full or partial footprint in the Welles garage in New Canaan and the Converse sneakers detailed in the AW.

Apologies for any confusion.

MOO

@MattCaronTV

So far Hug has only found $200,000 worth of Fotis Dulos’ assets from one financial institution. Doesn’t appear there are tremendous amount of liquid assets. Vehicles value about $25,000
Hug says they’ll file a motion of action in the next few weeks to give him more power to handle issues.
Hug says Anna Curry and Rena Dulos and have filed claims for personal property to be returned to them.

Hug says he will also be looking in Fotis’ house for firearms and a will.
@FOX61News

@FOX61New

10:02 AM - 11 Feb 2020
Attorney Jon Schoenhorn filed motion to intervene in the probate case seeking to protect her assets that include bath towels, backgammon board, juice maker, 12 champagne glasses, numerous sets of skis and a Honda motorcycle.
SBM.

Skis and motorcycle? Fine, those are expensive.

I will replace the bath towels, backgammon board, juice maker, and 12 champagne glasses myself for less than it cost for JS to be there today. :rolleyes:

Michelle troconis is joining the group that wants things from Fotis Dulos’s Jefferson Crossing home. Her attorney has filed motion seeking her surf board, crepe maker and numerous other items.

Dave Altimari on Twitter[/QUOTE
Omgggg she (I mean her mom) can’t afford a new crepe maker!
How’s she going to “surf” with her chaffed ankle Sitting on the floor charging her monitor Whilst under house arrest !!!

@MattCaronTV
Kevin Smith now...they want administrator not to be adverse or hostile toward Fotis Dulos.
Smith wants his temporary administration position be heard. Rena Dulos said in docs recommended Chris LaTronica be the administrator.
Judge says it’s questionable if Rena Dulos has standing in this court since she is not an immediate heir.
@FOX61News
@FOX61News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members